Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
(ORP) Recruiting a newbie to the ranks. (Now open to all!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:08 pm
Walking along the hot sidewalk barefoot a tall brown haired man whistles a light tune. Right be side him was a small fluffy cream colored Eevee saying 'eevee' along to its owners tune.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 pm
"Pii!" a little electric mouse squealed as he ran by with an apple and a man following after. "Get back here, you little thief!" the man called. The pichu veered around a corner and scurried up a drain pipe and onto a rooftop, mocking the shop keeper as he nibbled on the fruit. A boy walked past with a backpack, whistling innocently. In his bag, zipped up and hidden was the rest of the apples he snatched while the shop keeper was distracted but that was all part of the scam. He walked up to the shop keeper, money in hand and apologized for his pichu. "This is twice what the apple is worth. I apologize for my pichu, I'll make sure to keep him in his pokeball from now on." Ezra lied. Leiji plopped down onto Ezra's head, knowing he'd accomplished his task and, figuring he got what he wanted, the shop keeper turned and left. He'd get a surprise when he got back but Ezra and Leiji would be long gone by then. "Heh. They never learn..." the thief muttered once he was out of sight.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:01 pm
Hearing a commotion near by Ivan tilts his head before glancing down to the Eevee. "Well shall we go see what the noise is all about?" At receiving a nod from the little pokemon the guy heads off down the sound, however as he is running he bumps into a blue haired kid. ".... Oh hey man sorry about that. You okay?"

Tilting his head the Eevee looks around confused. He thought humans always bumped into each other like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 pm
Ezra brushed himself of and shrugged. "No worse for wear, I'm sure." he said, hefting his bag up on his shoulder. "Why are you walking around without shoes?" he wondered since nobody walked around the city without shoes. There was no telling what you'd walk over.

Leiji poked his head out from behind Ezra's and waved at the eevee. "Pii!" he called out and scurried down to meet the new pokemon face to face.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 pm
"Hm? Oh. I hate wearing shoes and since I'm not really going into places I figured I didn't need my shoes so I left those at base." Smirking a little Ivan looks the other man over taking note of every little detail he could see. The other was kind of skinny and his clothes had a couple of tears mostly in the pants.

"Eevee?"("Hi.") Swaying his tail as a wave back to the Pichu the Eevee sits down. Muraco sniffed the other pokemon lightly then smiled. "Ee eeve ee eevee?" ("So how's the apple?")  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:24 pm
"Base? What, are you in the army or something?" Ezra questioned. "I didn't think there were any army bases nearby..."

Leiji held out a piece of apple and smiled. "Pi! Chu! Pichu! Pii!" ("You can have some if you want. It's tasty!")  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:37 pm
"Oh...." Stammering quickly for words Ivan glances down to his pokemon. "Nevermind I probably shouldn't have said anything. Its not important. Anyhow no harm done from bumping into you, right? Well then in that case I should probably be going. Come on Muraco we need to go." Turning around Ivan heads off quickly.

Just as he was leaning over to grab a bite of the offered apple Muraco's ears perk. "Eeve?" ("Yes?") Watching his owner walk off he turned to the Pichu. "Eevee e evee eeveee ev ev eevee." ("Sorry I must return to my owner.") Getting to his paws the little Eevee bows and then runs off after Ivan.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:42 pm
Ezra rolled his eyes and started to walk away, his hand resting on a wallet that wasn't his own. He got a mere two steps away when Leiji climbed up, took the wallet out and ran after the stranger with wallet in mouth. "Leiji, come back! That's our meal ticket!" Ezra shouted, chasing after Leiji. This was the first time Leiji had ever ruined one of his scams and he was a little disappointed.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:16 pm
"Oh man how the hell could I slip up like that?" Muttering and rambling to himself Ivan kicks a rock as he heads back towards base. All he could hope was he wasn't being followed by the man he just met. Heading towards a old unused shortcut back to the base Ivan hums along. Reaching the access point he reaches for his wallet to get his ID card. Feeling around his pocket he freaks. "Hey! My wallet's gone! This is so not good. I can't get in without my card."

User Image Following along his owner the little cream eevee chirps and sings while skipping behind in Ivan's shadow. "Eve?" When Ivan stopped suddenly the poor little eevee ran into his owner's leg. Looking up the pokemon tilts his head confused at the shock on Ivan's face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:54 pm
Ezra chased after Leiji the entire way but he fell back when the little lightning mouse caught up with Ivan.

"Piichu!" he called, holding up the wallet like a huge trophy over his head. "That two-faced little mouse sold me out!" Ezra muttered under his breath in disbelief.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image Looking to the Pichu Muraco chirps. "Ee Eevee." ("Hi again") Waving his tail he glances to the wallet. "Eev eevee eeve." (Hey that's ours")

"Huh?" Glancing down to the little pichu Ivan takes back his wallet. "....You find it little guy?" Smiling he pets Leiji then digs through the wallet looking for the card, but it wasn't there. "Aww man....I'm in so much trouble..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:36 pm
"Pii!" ("Hello!") Leiji called and cocked his head to the side. "Chu chu pi pii chu..." ("My master took it...") he added, kicking the ground nervously.

Ezra reached into his pocket when he realized Ivan was looking for something. Somehow a card had slipped out of the wallet and into his pocket and Ezra pulled it out. "Wonder what this is?" he thought and then he noticed a keypad where Ivan was standing. "Maybe there's something expensive in there!" he exclaimed quietly.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 am
Sighing Ivan groans. "Come on Muraco....We need to find someone we know to let me...Maybe I'll be able to get another card." Opening his arms for the Eevee to jump up for a ride. Ivan hadn't learned all of the rules yet meaning he didn't know Rocket's were only allowed one access card for the rest of time.

User Image "Eeve eeve eevee eeve. Eeveee eve eeveeeeve ee." ("Well that wasn't nice. Thanks for returning it.") Perking his ears Muraco looks up to his owner and chirps seeing that this time he wouldn't be walking which was starting to hurt his paws. Wagging his tail he looks back to the Pichu. "Eeve ee. Eve!~" ("Must go. Bye!~") Jumping up into Ivan's arms he snuggles in to enjoy the ride.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:33 pm
Ezra waited until Ivan was out of sight and made his way quietly over to the keypad and swiped the badge. "Let's see what this is all about..." he mused, kind of thankful that Leiji did sell him out now because he had a chance at a bigger payday.

Leiji found Ezra and climbed up on his master's shoulder, hiding nervously in the male's blue and black hair. "Piii..." he whimpered.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 pm
About halfway to the next point Ivan groans having forgot all access points require a card. "This is just great. I need my card." Taking a deep breath the male turns around and heads back. Maybe it had fell out of his wallet when the pichu held it up.

Muraco swayed his tail flicking his ears hoping everything would okay with his owner.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff