Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what'd you decide to preorder?
  NOOOOOTHHHIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!
  pixel tier, jsut wat teh game
  silver, i think its worth it
  gold, you'll see a NPC name i suggested!
  Diamond, cause i am forever! (in the credits)
  Platinum, cause im rich and wanna see a funny hat added
  Solarium, Hats dont cut it i want a d***o gun.
  Impervium, i am imortallised as a Rich Gamer in starbound now.
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:46 pm
i've been following the games news and stuff for awhile, they finally opened pre-orders a day ago or so.

http://playstarbound.com/store/

they've got lots of neat pre-order options, all helping fund production. some have awesome perks, some are just neat.

but in a matter of 2 days almost 12,000 backers all totaling to over a quarter million. just recently today they put a new goal up for 500k and they'll add a new race to boot.

there are many tiers and its all done through humblebundle's website so its pretty easy.

if you haven't already check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 pm
I dunno. It kind of seems the same as Terraria. Not like that's a bad thing, though.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 pm
a lot of it will be different thankfully. redigit isn't helping make it so i expect a bit more in the updates department. so far its looking a lot more immersive than terraria ever could be.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:58 pm
Speaking of Terraria, has anyone bought it on the PS3? I wanna know if it's good on that. Thinking about buying it sometime. Sorry if that's a bit off topic. sweatdrop  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:05 pm
nah tis cool.

the console one did get more content than PC but PC is supposed to be getting more content than console. i'd imagine it plays better on PC anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:21 pm
Yea, I think I remember hearing that the controls can sometimes be a lil finicky, otherwise it's a pretty solid port. I'd rather play it on PC, personally.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:06 am
So Terraria goes on PS3 and MC goes on Xbox? Why not put both games on both systems? @ @  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 am
Well I don't play PC games much. I'm more of a console player and I saw my brother playing it on the PC and it looked pretty cool. That's why I was thinking about buying it for PS3 if it wasn't doo doo. xP  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 am
Friends With Bacon
So Terraria goes on PS3 and MC goes on Xbox? Why not put both games on both systems? @ @

I totally agree. I want Minceraft on the PS3! >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 pm
PS3 prolly cant do javascript xP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

from what i heard the console version of MC is kinda limited, terraria probably isnt bad but with how it plays being able to use a mouse and Keyboard would more than likley work better than a controller.  

Xilo The Odd

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:33 am
Xilo The Odd
PS3 prolly cant do javascript xP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

from what i heard the console version of MC is kinda limited, terraria probably isnt bad but with how it plays being able to use a mouse and Keyboard would more than likley work better than a controller.

Well as long as it's playable on PS3 without me raging, I'll be fine. xD I just suck playing games with a keyboard and mouse. I can't get the finger work down. :l  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:24 am
for the longest time it was having to drag a mouse around to look and s**t. it was a dumb concept.

switch to a trackball. its like a thumbstick without a re-centering spring. wasd is a D pad, and most games nowadays you can just rig the keyboard controls to your liking. games that don't do it usually aren't worth playing.  

Xilo The Odd

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:26 pm
Xilo The Odd
for the longest time it was having to drag a mouse around to look and s**t. it was a dumb concept.

switch to a trackball. its like a thumbstick without a re-centering spring. wasd is a D pad, and most games nowadays you can just rig the keyboard controls to your liking. games that don't do it usually aren't worth playing.

Nah, PC gaming just isn't my cup of tea. I'll stick to my consoles. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 pm
Cody Party Pie
Xilo The Odd

I want to vomit!  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Cody Party Pie
Xilo The Odd

I want to vomit!

*holds out a bucket* Please, inside the bucket.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff