Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 pm
When Rosie had gotten a message from Dove, asking to spend some time, Rosie had not hesitated to agree.
She didn't know the girl very well, but it seemed like things had been a little tense around her and the others since they had gotten back, Rosie wasn't entirely sure why, but she imagined that it was probably weighing on the other girl. And besides, if Rosie could be some help by listening, and maybe talking it through with her, then she would be more then happy to do what she could.

Rosie extended her an invitation, to meet her at the fields outside of Camphoreon in the late afternoon. Rosie would be there already with her pokemon, So they could meet just as she was finishing up.

Pastin was still going as strong as ever, cooling off with a few more cantering laps around the field, as Rosie stood, with her hands tucked under her elbows, enjoying the appearance of the horse's gate, and the flame licking off of his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:49 pm
Dove had been so more than relieved to get a reply from Rosie. After her plan to greet them as they got home had completely fallen through, she had been more than discouraged, even moreso after she had talked with Luke. Her chat with Yuri had been surprisingly not as terrible as she had imagined, though she still hadn't fixed things as best she wanted to, and now she was getting another chance to make amends with Rosie. Though she hadn't specifically done anything to the girl, she felt as though she had only been a burden to her each time they had met, and a little girl time was never a bad thing...especially with the girl who in Dove's eyes seemed to know how to fix everything.

Once her things had been tucked into her bag, she made her way toward the fields where she had agreed to meet the girl, Lovey in tow as always. When they finally reached their destination, she kept a safe distance to watch Pastin canter about the feild, hoping she wasn't interrupting by showing up right on time. With a small smile, she offered a wave to the blonde. "Hey, Rosie!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:12 am
The blond turned her head when she heard the voice drifting out from behind her.
The girl in pink turning fully to face the other direction where she was met with Dove's wave.

the girl smiled and waved back "Hi Dove! I'm glad you were able to find your way here. I hope my instructions were clear enough."

She stepped forward to meet the older girl.
Vahy'n remained where they were sitting, turning her head as she watched Rosie go over to Dove. While Kiss Kiss turned around fully, and lifted herself up high onto her hind legs, blinking curiously at the other women.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 am
She laughed, tucking her hair back as Lovey made her way through the tall grass toward Vahy' and the Raichu, her tail flipping excitedly behind her. "Just the fact that I made it here means your instructions were excellent. I'm terrible with directions..." she admitted sheepishly.

She looked across the way to the other girl's pokemon, smiling brightly. They were all beautiful, and definitely looked fit to fight. Again her gaze fell to Pastin, admiring the way the sun shone off his coat. "Were you all training? I hope we didn't interrupt anything. Your team looks great!" She watched fondly as Lovey greeted the new pokemon, as well as the somewhat familiar vaporeon. "Do you think it would be okay if I let Sparky out for a while...? He's been cooped up all day..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:53 pm
"Oh good, I'm glad." Rosie smiled, glad that Dove had not gotten lost in the middle of the wild. That would have not been too great.

When the girl complemented her team, Rosie lit up, perking her posture excitedly and turning to look at her pokemon. "Thank you so Much, They all work really hard~ I couldn't ask for a better team."
Rosie gave a nod when Dove asked if they were training "Yup, we're just winding down now, we usually wrap up around this time if we're not out traveling." she explained "This is a pokemon welcome aria, you're free to let out whoever you like~ You can let all your pokemon out, I would love meet them."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 pm
Dove smiled even more brightly, then tugged a ball from the chains at her hip to release Sparky. "Really, they're magnificent! I wish I still trained..." She watched as the Typhlosion emerged, stretching his neck as fire flared once then cooled, his weight kept on his hind legs, his injured and bound paw tucked close to his side. "I mean, I trained for the Contests, not Battling, but still..."

She broke off then, realizing she was giving pointless information Rosie hadn't asked for, talking about herself. Thinking back to her discussion with Yuri, she changed the subject. "So you travel a lot then? That must be awesome!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 pm
Rosie smiled warmly, so grateful to hear the girl's complements, Kiss Kiss was as well, as she beamed and blew kisses to the other humans.
she looked over at the Typhosion that was released, remembering him from when he was in the apartment the last time she had seen Dove.
"Hi Sparky~" Rosie called to him.

Turning her head quickly back to Dove, with a smile on her face, she tilted her head "You used to train for contests? That's amazing! Back before I started training for battle, Vahy'n Kiss Kiss and I were coordinators as well. I have so much respect for the visual beauty of that kind of competition~ What made you stop?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:34 pm
Sparky nodded once in acknowledgement of Rosie's greeting in greeting of his own, then turned his attention the the other Pokemon, deciding they would be the more immediate threat to his trainer, if there was any threat at all. Lovey barked her own greeting to the typhlosion.

"Oh, well, I...yes," she said bashfully, tucking her hair back as the wind blew through it, more willing to explain since Rosie had asked. "It was more of a hobby than anything, since my career took up a lot of my time, but... I was okay at it." In the public's eye, she had an incredibly strong team, but she knew she had to accredit most of her success to the way she and her team had been handled by the media. When asked why she stopped, however, her face fell a little. "We just decided to take a break. There was a lot going on at the time, and...some things were just important. And then we decided to come here, to Kodo, and we haven't exactly been in our best shape since then," she admitted, looking off to watch Lovey instead. She had barely been in any confident shape since she had arrived and met the reality outside her high fashion world. "I could definitely see your team competing. Vahy'n is stunning, and your raichu is just adorable! You were probably a lot better than I was..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:58 pm
"Aww, that's a shame, I bet you would have been good at it if you got to keep up with it. But I understand that life sometimes has different plans for you." She smiled softly, though with an understanding look in her eyes.

"Unforgettably Kodo wasn't ever really big on contests, It was hard to find ones to register in, so it was all done off island, making it very difficult. I think that might be changing with the League taking more interest in Kodo, but I wouldn't really know, its been a while since we looked up any information on local contests."

She grinned wide "They did a GREAT job!" She burst, causing Kiss Kiss to beam, and a small smile crossing Vahy'n's delicate lips. "A girl could not wish for a better team."
A hand reached up to stroke Kiss Kiss' head, the Raichu nuzzling her cheek into Rosie's hand.
"But, Like you we were lead down a different path, and well, here we are~"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:11 am
She offered a weak smile back.
"Yes... I'm from Hearthome, so contests were everywhere. It was a lot of fun! My team misses it, but life does have it's twists and turns. Guess I'm just trying to figure out what the new plan is, now."

She laughed brightly, however, a Rosie bent to pet the Raichu. "So the raichu is Kiss Kiss..." She grinned, then looked around at the rest of the Pokemon in the field. "You have so many...Those travels really pay off, huh?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 pm
When The girl guessed Kiss' name, the Raichu flicked her tail, smiling brightly as her cheeks sparked lightly.
"This is~ She was the first pokemon I caught on my own. Some of the others I adopted from breeders. but Pop, Perdy and Kiss were ones I actually caught." She explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 pm
Dove gave a somewhat embarrassed smile, offering a hand to Kiss Kiss too see if it was alright to pet her. "You two must be really close then, huh? I've...never actually caught a pokemon..." she admitted, looking back to her two. "Lovey kind of just...found me when I needed a friend, and Sparky was a gift from...my parents and my ex. I wish I knew how to catch them, though."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:34 pm
No sooner had the hand reached down, then the Raichu was perking herself up to bump her cheek against it. Clearly, it was okay.
Rosie giggled "I didn't catch her for a while after we became friends, I didn't realize I had to." It was SO embarrassing, but eventually she had gotten the hang of it.

"I don't do it very often, and probably not much anymore, since I have my team. Its a challenge sometimes though," She grinned "I'm not an expert at it, at all."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:44 pm
Dove giggled as KissKiss rubbed her hand, and she lifted it again to instead scratch gently behind the Raichu's ear. "I guess technically, I didn't really catch Lovey until just a few months ago. She's been with me all my life, but I've never held her in a pokeball until we came here."

She again looked to her own 'team,' her shoulders falling a little. "Well...at least you know how..." she said embarrassedly, "I mean, I know how it works, but...you can obviously see how much I've practiced..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:55 pm
Rosie lifted a shoulder, a hand following after as she offered a small gesture. "Depending on what kind of trainer you are, its not really the most important part. So its okay."
Putting her hands on her hips and leaning forward as a thought occurred to her.
"Are you interested in pokemon catching? or battling?"
she wouldn't know why it would bother her so much, unless the other women had considered started picking up the sport.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff