Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 pm
The sun had been setting in the sky by the time Rosie had gathered her pokemon and set back into the city, by the time she had gotten back though, the sun had gone down completely and left the city to glow under its own light.

It was going to be getting late soon, but Rosie didn't feel like going home yet, It had been a long day, and her mind was buzzing still, encouraged by recent events, and surfacing thoughts.
So, she decided that she would go downtown, get something to eat and go for a walk.

It wasn't long before Rosie found herself by the docks, that lead to the beach, Thinking that the environment there, with the people, shops, and the smell of the ocean would give her something to enjoy being around.
The people here, the people of Camphoreon, she loved to just see them go about their evening.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm
A distant whinny could be heard from the area of the shops that Rosie had found herself in. Still audible despite the crashing waves of the sea nearby. In fact, that was about the direction it was coming from.

There was a light in that direction too, and upon further inspection it would look as if a blue comet were roaring up along the coast. Dramatic hoofbeats muffled by the sand but also accompanied by the occasional splash as hoof and water met upon the surging tide.

A gallant white steed ran up along the beach, keeping clear of any meandering people that might still be milling above as the sun dipped low in the sky. It's sapphire blue flames rippling and streaming behind the elegant Rapidash. And upon his back was a blonde haired rider that the girl might be familiar with.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 pm
"What is that?"
"I don't know. they look like Flames."
"Oh woow! is that a pokemon?"

Rosie was not the only one to hear the baying of a hose, and look over to see the billowing bright flames.
The question Rosie to herself, what was that, She of course knew what it sounded like.
The girl in pink moved over to where the sidewalk met the sand, standing among a group of curious people, standing around to watch the billowing flamed power pokemon gallop down the sand.

A smile lip up her face, the sight of a Rapidash was always amazing, such beautiful creatures. And this was one she had never seen around the aria before. She wondered what new trainer had come to Kodo.

As it got closer though, blue eyes blinked in surprise, spotting the rider on the pokemon's back, it didn't take her long to recognize the Grand ile fashion,

"Huh?" She took a step forward, eyebrows arched as she tried to get a good look at the person on the Pokemon. She got a moment's good look as he passed. causing her to step out into the sand more.
She had seen that man before! But what was he doing here?

Her first concern was that he was here for Yuri? Or Luke?

"Is that really..."
she glanced around, at the people standing with her, before she hurried forward to create more space. pulling a Loveball from her belt and tossing it out.
Breaking through the darkness, Rosie's own grand beast reared up, brow flame licking the sky.
"Lets catch up." She told him, as she hurried over and hopped onto Pastin.
The moment she was on the Pokemon broke out and gave chase.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 pm
His uniform was actually a bit different from the last one she'd seen him in. Long elegant coattails flapped behind him as the flaming unicorn ran with all his might. A well bred and powerful Pokemon to be sure. They continued their thunderous journey down the beach, not noticing that they were being followed as Rosie and Pastin needed time to catch up.

Which they would get as the blue flamed Rapidash slowed to a stop and reared. The Pokemon pawing at the air before he settled down with a huff, allowing his rider to dismount and give him a pat on the nose. "Well done, Uniceros," he said to the Rapidash, just before looking up to see another rider and her horse quickly approaching.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:07 pm
"Excuse me." Rosie spoke once Pastin had been able to slow enough, and draw up beside the other Rapidash and the Rider.

Rosie blinked down at him, now that she had a closer look at the man she was certain this was the same one.
Blue eyes widened a little, placing her hands on Pastin's shoulders as the Rapidash stopped.
So it was him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:20 pm
Rosie's inquiry was met with a smile and a polite, "Can I help you, miss?" But then the man's blue eyes blinked once as recognition flashed through them. He knew this girl, although she now rode a different horse and wore different clothes.

"Wait, you're one of the young ladies that was with Yuri," he stated, for there was little question in his mind.

The white and blue Rapidash huffed when he saw Pastin. He pawed the sand and lifted his head high while sizing up the other Pokemon.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 pm
Pastin tossed his head, and let out a heavy snort, his attention on the other Rapidash.

She opened her mouth to answer him, when he made the comment around recognizing her.
She blinked, but nodded, "Yes, and you were Yuri's friend."
Rosie pulled her leg over, sliding off of Pastin, her riding boots sinking into sand.

"Flynn?" She had to think about it for a moment, but remembered Yuri talking about him after that odd meeting back in Grand Ile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 am
He gave a single nod, his smile returning. "That's right, my name is Flynn Scifo. Though I'm afraid I never did get your name."

The circumstances back in Grande Ile had been a bit chaotic and he really didn't get the opportunity to be introduced to Yuri's friends.

Uniceros snorted as well, his upper lip curling up in an amused horsey grin before shaking out his flaming mane. That guy was okay.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:52 am
The confusion on her face as she addressed him blinked away when he asked her name, as if suddenly remembering herself.
"Oh! I'm sorry," She slipped into a small curtsy, her finger tips just barely touching the fabric draped from her hips. "My name is Rosie, Rosie Ewell."

She straightened up, letting her hands fall back to her side. "I'm sorry Sir, I didn't mean to seem rude just there, I'm just a little surprised to see you here in Kodo, Are you here looking for Yuri, or Luke?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Ewell," Flynn said with a bright smile.

At her explanation though, his smile softened and he nodded. "Yes, I can see why that would be confusing." He was a part of the Grande Ile military after all, and this... was not Grande Ile.

"Yes and no," he said in regard to Yuri and Luke. "I'm not here for Lord Fabre's son. I volunteered for a post at the Grande Ile Embassy here in Kodo."

There was a pause before he continued. "Although I was hoping to run into Yuri," he confessed.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:47 pm
She couldn't help but smile back at him, out of reaction, though when he said that he wasn't here for Luke, her shoulder visibly relaxed. "Oh, Alright..." Though she did tilt her head when he mentioned the Grand Ile Embassy.
"Oh, so this is for your job now." She suspected that he chose it becasue of Yuri, as much was said when he mentioned wanting to see the man.
"I wish I could help, I'm sorry, but Yuri's actually off traveling the island for a while, with Luke..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:19 pm
Flynn gave a single nod in affirmation about it being for his job. But yes, her suspicions were also correct. He wanted to keep a closer eye on Yuri, although the man had no intention of meddling in his friend's affairs. And while he trusted his best friend, he did worry about him just a bit.

Again the man blinked at the news Rosie gave him. "Oh, I see." His smile then renewed, personally glad to hear of it, actually. "Then I'll just have to wait for him to return."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:45 pm
Pastin shifted his weight, moving over to stand next to Rosie.
"I can send him a Text if you want too... I'm not sure how long they're going to be, but they just left." She hesitated here "Its good for Luke to get out though, that's why Yuri's taking him now." she would hate to interrupt that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm
Flynn shook his head. "No that's all right, there's no need to bother them." It wasn't as if it was urgent and he knew he'd see his friend eventually.

"Your friend is in good hands with him," he then said in regards to Luke. And there was not an inkling of doubt in his voice when he said that.

After a moment of pondering though, he continued. "Besides, I think it might be better if I surprised him." A little smirk appearing on Flynn's face as he said that.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:33 pm
When Flynn said that Luke was in good hands Rosie smiled, a blush coloring over her cheeks "He sure is~" She agreed, whole heatedly.

She really had no reason to distrust him really, though she might have stood to be a little more suspicious, she at least had enough sense to reply to his comment about surprising Yuri with "... Just not with the sword this time?"
passively, with a little hopeful grin.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces