Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark351

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:48 am
My Wireless headset is having problems! When I try to turn it on it flashes blue then red then it supposedly turns off! But then it keeps beeping every few minutes like the battery is dying. Also I think Ive seen like a bluish purplish light hue when it beeps!

Anyone have this problem and know a way to fix it? Also does purple light mean PLOD?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 am
Dark351
My Wireless headset is having problems! When I try to turn it on it flashes blue then red then it supposedly turns off! But then it keeps beeping every few minutes like the battery is dying. Also I think Ive seen like a bluish purplish light hue when it beeps!

Anyone have this problem and know a way to fix it? Also does purple light mean PLOD?

well i have that headset and purple means its turned on and charging at the same time have you tried resetting your headset?
to reset it there is a little hole next to the charger plug and volume switch you use like a pin or small point hold it down for about 5 seconds or so  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark351

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:58 am
Nekromantlc
Dark351

well i have that headset and purple means its turned on and charging at the same time have you tried resetting your headset?
to reset it there is a little hole next to the charger plug and volume switch you use like a pin or small point hold it down for about 5 seconds or so

Wow really? lol I didnt see that! Thanks Ill try it out ASAP! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:29 am
I have this headset as well. The purple means it's on but muted. So if you're in a lobby with people they won't be able to hear you but you can still hear them.
Red means it's either dying or charging.
Did you try out what Neko said?
I hope you figure it out~

Assassin Smu

PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas