Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 pm
For the first time in months, Dove finally felt stable, like her feet were firmly planted on the ground, and to those around her this specific day, it was obvious that she was at ease and in her element.

Again and again she posed, moving with high accuracy to the photographer's suggestion, including her own when they gave her liberty to show her own ideas. Now on break for a few moments before their last fifty frames, she pushed her hair back from her face and laughed along with a few crew members as they shifted lights and the next few products they would use. Sparky trailed at her heels as she made her way out of the way, seemingly indifferent to the small commotion around him, watching Lovey as she again drew attention from a young woman with a clipboard off to the side, allowing herself to be petted a few moments before she darted back to Dove.

Scooping the small eevee back up into one of her arms, the girl sighed in near bliss, then laughed as the tiny new addition to her team nuzzled at her ear from under her hair. Lovey yipped softly, excited to finally see her trainer happier after everything had happened. It was just what the girl needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:06 pm
Suddenly a hush fell over the photography and marketing staff as a door opened and in walked a very all figure. The man's polished shoes striding across the floor with purpose as he approached.

"M-Mr. Kaiba, what a pleasant surprise," one person stuttered, clearly taken aback by this man's presence.

He said nothing to him, and instead came over to stand next to the man who was directing the photo shoot. "This had better be better than last time," he said in a clear and slightly menacing voice. "I don't pay you for shoddy work."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:26 pm
An immediate chill went down the model's spine as the room went silent and the man's voice carried through the room--though for an entirely different reason, she assumed.Quietly, she turned to look at the newcomer, finding him easily given his height, and looked him over, her eyes falling gracefully when he approached the director close by to where she stood.

Her brows furrowed a little, and she turned her gaze instead to the crew as they stilled or went about their work more quietly. Kaiba... the owner? He looked so young to the head of such a company, but even though she hated to admit it with very little knowledge of the man, he reminded her of someone, even just with the tone of his voice and how he carried himself...

Though Dove had been respectful enough not to stare, the little legendary at her shoulder peeked it's head out more prominently to stare at the man, its eyes focused on the glint of the watch at his wrist. Its new trainer, however, immediately turned her attention back to it, patting its head as she again looked to the director as he spoke.

"I assure you sir, this shoot is well on its way to being the best we've seen. This photographer has a much higher standing in his arts," he told him cautiously but with confidence, "the crew is his own and quick on their feet, and our model has one of the best resume spreads I've ever seen come our way without calling in from other regions."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:49 pm
"I'm interested in results, not credentials," Seto said with a clearly annoyed tone. His cool gaze sliding over to the young girl who was apparently the model, giving her his utmost scrutiny.

He'd seen many pretty faces before, and she was no different. Just another air headed girl who looked pretty for the camera. Nothing new.

However, a flash of pink did result in an arched eyebrow.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:02 pm
"Y-Yes, sir. As you wish, sir," the director told him with a slight bow of his head, before he returned to his crew and shouted a few directions.

Dove again turned her attention to the man as Trill stilled on her shoulder, meeting his eyes smoothly as he appraised her. Yes, he definitely reminded her of someone, and though she might have once found that intimidating, she was long over it. So, so over it. With a slight bow of her own head, she began to introduce herself, until the little mew again poked its head out further, then climbed over her shoulder to float in front of the man, curiously blinking at his watch. "Mew?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:14 pm
As the Mew made it's appearance and floated before him, eyeing his watch. Seth huffed and brought up his arms to fold them across his chest. He looked at the pink legendary with a critical eye as well, noticing certain things about it.

"Where did you get a thing like that?" He then asked of the girl. The man seemed neither surprised nor impressed. His question coming out as a half demand for the information and nothing more.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm
Though she wouldn't allow her face to show it, there was a small dart in her chest as he spoke, the coolness in his manner far too familiar. She watched as Trill rose with his arm, then blinked as the watch disappeared beneath the fabric of his sleeve as he crossed them.

"I bought it, not too long ago. I only asked to see it, and it came to me immediately, so I figured I might add it to my team," she told him calmly, with just enough strength to show she could hold her own. "I take it you know a thing or two about this type, Mr. Kaiba?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:42 pm
She bought it? Well that certainly told him a lot about her.

He snorted, paying the Mew little attention as it apparently was disappointed at the disappearance of his watch. Which had been his intention all along.

"You could say that," Seto replied. "I take it you don't?"

He wouldn't be surprised by that. There was a word for this kind of girl.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:49 pm
"I know it's adorable and liked me. Hopefully one day it'll be strong," she told him, gently scooping the disappointed little mew back to her and instead drawing its attention to her necklace. "I'm not so foolish as to think I know everything about it, considering I never thought I would even see one, but I did think it would be a good addition to a photoset of products marketed for trainers on the hunt for rare pokemon."

The mew curled to her chest, staring at the man's reflection in her locket.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:55 pm
Seth put a hand to his forehead and closed his eyes as he tried to contain his disgust, his expression clearly showing it. This girl was meeting and exceeding his expectation of stupidity.

"You don't even know what you have, do you? And has it ever occurred to you that it only likes you because you're wearing jewelry?" It's fascination with shiny objects was rather obvious. And really, Seth would have cared less if he wasn't a Pokemon trainer at heart.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 pm
Her brows furrowed as he covered his face and she did her best not to roll her eyes. Exactly like him.

"It's a mew, or at least has the DNA of one," she said almost flatly, taking the necklace from around her neck and stuffing it instead into her pocket. Though Trill blinked as the item disappeared, it quickly moved up to her shoulder, then around her neck under her hair again, curling it's long tail around the girl's waist and blinking at the man. She again met his gaze. "Perhaps, but I haven't worn jewelry for the past few days, aside from that necklace, and it's used to it now."

She tilted her head. "Do you own one yourself, sir?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 pm
Well... at least she knew what species it was. Although she clearly hadn't done her homework.

"Then you should know that people have been looking for Mew since long before you were even born. And you just happened to buy one?" His tone clearly one of distaste.

"That Pokemon is not just rare, it's impossible to find. But I have heard that fake legendary Pokemon have been spreading around illegally." His eyes narrowed suspiciously at her. "Which makes me wonder as to through what means you actually "bought" it. Also, you will not be using that in this photo shoot or any other that involves my company. Do I make myself clear?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:21 pm
She took his words calmly, even as Trill shrank back below her shoulder, nuzzling its face nervously against her neck. Though the possibility of it being sold illegally had worried her for a moment, she brushed it off; it was now in the possession of a trainer. At least no one with evil intent would get their hands on it, fake or not.

"Crystal clear, sir," she told him, her fingers sliding along the mew's tail, noting that he failed to mention her question. "I apologize for any inconvenience."

Sparky, stood at full height behind her, curious about the man's tone and demeanor. Lovey sat at her trainer's feet, curiously watching the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:28 pm
Seth snorted and turned away, looking over in the direction of the director.

"Find a different model! I will not have my company's reputation tarnished by some floozy with an illegal Pokemon! And I strongly suggest you do background checks the next time. If I find this happening again, all of you will be begging for free lance jobs on the street!"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm
Though his brusque commands made her eyes widen, her expression fell back to smooth blankness. The words stung, but it was no tone she hadn't faced before.

"Just like him."

Though one of the crew immediately took to her side to apologize-- in a hushed voice the man wouldn't hear-- and another made his way after the tall man to apologize, Dove simply shook her head and removed the gear from her person, setting it aside on a prop table, assuring the woman that it was alright-- they didn't need to lose their jobs.

Sparky stayed his ground, his eyes locked on the man's back, heat radiating from his neck.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff