Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:57 pm
It was a few days later than intended when Sera pulled out her phone and sent a text to Dove. She had fully intended to speak to the girl right after seeing Luke and texting Rosie, but was prevented from doing so for various, sometimes unforeseen, circumstances. Thus she was more than ready as she sent out the message, "I want to talk to you. Meet me in the park in 15." She didn't even seem to consider the possibility that Dove might have been busy with practically anything else - shopping, showering, out with someone else, training... There was a plethora of things the other girl could've been busy with, and not a single one of them crossed Sera's mind as something to consider.

She also assumed that the other girl would agree to the place and time, not even considering the chance that Dove might disagree with either (or both), so it was exactly fifteen minutes later that she appeared in the park atop her Rapidash, and scanned the area for the other trainer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 pm
Luckily for Sera, Dove was already in the park, just having finished her workout. When her phone rang as she was washing her face in one of the nearest restrooms, she quickly dabbed the water from her face and hands, then read the message, her brows furrowing at the tone of it. With a sigh as put her phone back into her pocket and let her hair loose to regather it into a more sleek ponytail, she walked out of the small building and made her way back into the park, finding her place at the wall and stretching her legs as she texted back her reply.

With that done, she sat with her back against the wall, stretching her arms and watching Lovey rest as they waited for Sera to arrive.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:21 pm
It didn't take too long for Sera to spot Dove, and a quiet word to Luna caused the fire type to turn and canter over to the girl, her dark flames billowing out behind her as she ran though she slowed to a walk once she got close enough. Once the Rapidash halted completely, Sera slid off carefully so as to avoid falling over or injuring herself due to the fire-type's height, and as soon as her heeled feet hit the ground, she turned away from Luna and took a few steps towards Dove.

She didn't acknowledge the fact Dove had arrived, nor that she had replied in the affirmative to her message - she had fully expected the girl to agree and meet her there, although she wasn't sure which of them would arrive first. It didn't really change much though. Rather than bother with any sort of niceties or pleasantries, Seraphine jumped right to the point. "Last time you saw Luke, when he was sitting in the park. What'd you say to him?" Beating around the bush was not one of her strong points.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 pm
Dove's eyes widened as the Rapidash made its way over to her, and she rose to her feet, ready to greet Sera, until the other girl spoke first.

Her expressioned turned alarmed, and immediately, the girl seemed to curl in on herself, though much more mentally than physically. The memories were anything but pleasant, and given how the past week had gone, she had done everything--somewhat successfully it had seemed, before Sera mentioned it-- to shove them aside, her plans resolved. She wouldn't talk to Luke again, unless the immediate situation called for it.

"Not much. I just wanted to apologize for the way I handled things at the hospital, and things just... spiraled out of control." Again, she added silently, mentally kicking herself for the thousandth time.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 pm
She mentally pushed aside the comment about the hospital for later. "No, that's not what I meant. Tell me what you said," she repeated cooly, emphasizing the latter part of the sentence as if that alone would make the girl would understand her meaning. "You went to apologize and it devolved into him asking you to kill him. I won't ask you again to tell me what you said."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:42 pm
She shook her head, in disbelief that Sera knew everything. "I apologized, and he said it was his fault... and I told him it wasn't, that none of it was and he just... I don't really know what happened. I said he wasn't useless or ungrateful, and that he had plenty of friends that would help him with anything, and he said it...wasn't what he wanted. So I asked him what he wanted, and that I would do anything to help him and he just...."

She forced the emotion in her chest back, refusing to let it take over again.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Sera was unaware of Dove's disbelief at her knowledge. She listened closely to the girl's explanations, and also attempted to pull back the conversation she had with Luke to compare the two stories. Luke had said a lot more things about what happened than Dove was, though. "What else?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 pm
She shook her head again. "I told him I had offered to help not...kill him."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 pm
"I know that," Sera replied shortly, crossing her arms over her chest. She was starting to get a little impatient that Dove didn't seem to understand. "What else did you say."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:59 pm
"When? What else are you talking about?" the girl was backed against the wall, staring at Sera in complete confusion. What else had she said? The memories were repressed, fresh, but locked away as best as she could.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:05 pm
Had Sera been in a different mood, she would've wondered why Dove was pressing herself up against the wall in such a way, but as things stood, she was not, so she did not. "I want to know, in your own words, what you said or did to him," she elaborated, putting a closed fist on her hip and using her other hand with a single finger out to point down, pressing down onto the air as if tapping the finger on an invisible table in front of her. "You said all you did was try to apologize to him, that you tried to help him and were nice and what the ******** ever, but the fact of the matter is that everything you said or did that day made him ask you to kill him. So I'll repeat myself, one more time since you obviously aren't getting it: What did you say or do, exactly, that drove him to that point?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:13 pm
Lovey, though she had been quietly watching until now, rose to her feet and stepped in front of Dove her ears flat against her head her gaze steady.

"Sera, I did nothing to provoke him to say that! It was completely unexpected, and I had no idea where on earth it had come from. You can keep asking me the same thing, and I'm not going to have an answer for you," she said tensely, her own gaze steady, though tears now lined her lashes. "All I know is that I completely messed up again, that I'll probably never be able to speak to him again, and that Yuri said he would take care of him."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:24 pm
She listened quite closely to everything Dove said, and after she finished, her pale gaze slid down to Lovey. While the Eevee and her heart-shaped marking brought up a plethora of feelings and memories of her own Umbreon with heart markings, she managed to keep them locked away. Now was not the time for that. Instead, she raised a brow and gave the normal-type a pointed, though skeptical look, and said simply in a sarcastic tone, "Cute." Because it was - a tiny Eevee, who she'd only known as disobedient enough to run around in public and off a broken dock - was standing in front of her trainer intending to protect her from words. It was kind of sad, actually.

Sera's focus shifted up to Dove again. "You say you didn't do anything to provoke him, but you seem to be forgetting that you actually did. I'm gonna guess that you had no intention to do so, but regardless, you did it anyway."

"Anyway," she folded her arms again and shifted her weight to her other hip, "tell me about what happened at the hospital when you visited him."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:30 pm
She stared in disbelief, nearly in panic. "What are you talking about? What did I do?" Every bit of her mind scrambled in confused chaos trying to figure out what she had done to him, what Luke had very apparently told Sera she had done to him. After all, Yuri didn't seem to be the type to tell Sera this kind of thing...

When she shifted topics, the girl blinked, then went still as stone, her throat too tight to respond immediately.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:32 pm
When Dove tried to focus only on the initial topic, Sera refused to yield. "Tell me about what happened in the hospital," she repeated quietly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff