Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 am
Sera walked along the sidewalks that ran along the streets of Camphoreon, Isabella and Jacques following behind her, one obediently and one not quite as obediently. The past week or so had gone... quite a lot better than she had expected. Her birthday, which she had been dreading more and more as the day approached, was actually incredible thanks to her friends - especially thanks to her best friends. Without them, she probably would've spent the entire day inside, or would've gone out to drink and get drunk that night.

As it was though, it had been absolutely fine, and now she had one more ball in her bag as she walked along, still unsure how to handle the new Sneasel.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 am
"Hey, Pinkie, we need to talk." A voice suddenly spoke next to her, as a very tall green and brown figure stepped up next to her.
Long sleeved jacket crossed over her chest, with painted black nails tapping at her elbow thoughtfully, with and air as if she had been walking next to Sera this entire time.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 am
Despite the warning whisper in her ear from her Mismagius, Ray's appearance was completely unexpected, and it startled Sera enough to practically jump at her sudden voice. She whipped around to glare at her, fists balled at her sides, "Don't do that!" She almost shouted, seething briefly before she calmed a little, thinking for quite a bit before she flung her arms out at Ray, "And how do you even do that, anyway?" She practically demanded. "You're like some creepy stalker or something, always finding me and showing up all sneaky-like." Seriously, how did she do that? Always. All the time. Without fail. It was really starting to get on her nerves. And it was starting to creep her out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:39 am
Ray blinked, looking a little surprised by Sera's sudden reaction. her notched eyebrow arched as she watched the girl go off a little.
"You aren't exactly hard to find you know." Ray spoke, tilting her chin to the side.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:13 am
Sera crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. "And why is that? How am I just so easy for you to find all the damn time?" It was like she had a radar for her or something, or a homing beacon or something weird like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 am
"Well, for one, you're pretty easy to predict." Ray told her. "there isn't that many places you would usually, go, and for two, I have a radar pokemon on my side... Pokemon are great for that."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:36 am
She refrained from commenting on the fact Ray thought she was predictable, and instead commented on the latter, "What do you mean, a radar pokemon?" It just looked like a candy snake to her. Kind of gaudy too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:06 am
Ray lidded her eyes, as if to say 'really' then turned around, pointing a finger to her back where Impact was, hanging once again from the ex-trainers braid.
"I am starting to suspect thatsomeone didn't do their homework for today." Ray admonish with a frown.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:08 am
Sera could only raise a brow. "Okay, I get that they're bats and they make noise and stuff to see where they're going," she said with a dismissive wave of one hand, "but how did he know that it's me and not some other random person?" Obviously he couldn't be that smart. Tact certainly wasn't - or at least, she didn't think he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:37 pm
"And this is also going to have to be a point to remember your common sense my dear." Ray lifted a corner of her mouth, as she folded her arms over her chest and shifted her weight a little onto one boot.
"Most of the time its too easy, since how many people around here walk around with a Zoroark and Absol free from their balls" Said balls were still being held by Ray, seem on her jacket just over the pokeball that sometimes held Double Stripe.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:48 pm
The girl folded her arms over her chest sullenly, frowning. "I wouldn't be either if I had their pokeballs," she countered lamely, still wanting to argue despite the futility.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:48 pm
"And of course you need to understand why I've taken the pokeballs, before you can get them back." The way she spoke gave the impression that the sentence had been repeated almost exactly several times before.

Ray grinned and looked over at the Pokemon "Hey you two! holding up?"

She imagined it wasn't going all that smoothly yet, Sera didn't seem to take very well to the more visual kind of learning, but she imagined it might click someday.
"Anyway, I've got something to discuss with you." Ray said, in a more to the point tone, dropping the air of playfulness. "its about your training."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:32 am
Sera huffed again - such a phrase had become all too familiar to her at this point. Isabella blinked up at Ray indifferently while Jacques grinned and snickered at her, anticipating all of the grief the woman would give his trainer.

Said trainer frowned at the taller woman when she mentioned wanting to discuss training things. She actually... sounded serious. That was worrying. "What about it?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:35 am
"I'm sure I've mentioned before, but I have seasonal work that takes me down to Sagestone town." Ray started, putting her hands on her hips. "And that quite a distance from Camphoreon, So for your training over the spring and summer, I'm going to suggest that you come move to Sagestone town as well, so we can continue your training."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 am
At the mention of moving, away from Camphoreon, Sera's eyebrows rose dramatically before they fell completely flat, just like her expression. "No," was her immediate response without even thinking about such a ridiculous idea, "no, no, no no no no no. That is not happening. No."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff