Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Shadow of a flame (Danny Vs Shun) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:40 pm
Something strange had happened recently that Shun was feeling better all of the sudden. For awhile he felt... weighed down or something along those lines. Weaker. But now, everything was better. That didn't mean he should train less, however. If anything, it meant he could train even harder now. And so he was making his way to do just that.

Once he found a good spot, he called out his daggers and began to go over a number of forms. It wasn't as good as a live target, but it at least helped him get his strikes down correctly. Muscle memory and all.

Chimarii

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:51 pm
"HEY. YOU. SHUN."

She moved in front of his intended target and pointed a dramatic finger at him. "WE'RE FIGHTING."

Yup.

Yes.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:52 pm
Shun's eye darted to the side as he heard someone shouting his name. Seeing Danny there, pointing at him all dramatically and throwing down a challenge, he just turned to face her more directly. He didn't say anything to the flame demon. Instead, he just bowed once.  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:54 pm
That was the only thing that signified that he accepted her challenge, for the next thing that happened was the Reaper rushing straight for her with daggers ready. As he drew near, he slashed twice; once with each of his blades. Shun was basically getting straight to business here. He had a live partner to spar with, which was more or less was what he was mentally asking for. No sense in letting this go to waste.

HP: 50
Damage: 11  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 2, 2, 4, 2, 3 Total: 21 (8-32)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:58 pm
Okay good. They were both in agreement that they were indeed fighting, and now they were. Perfect.

Her fists ignited, flames licking the end of her scarf. "Okay but don't be sad when I-"

His two daggers slashed quickly across her open chest, leaving the demon ghoul a bright shade of red. "That didn't count!"

HP: 39
DMG: 17 suck my d**k bladl
FEARs: bc | ss | tc

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:55 pm
All of the sudden, Shun took a rather fiery hit from her fists. He let out a grunt and was sent back some distance, though he was quick to get back up to his feet. He let out a slow breath and began to focus. Danny was able to hit pretty hard, as he could tell, so he was at least right to not try and underestimate her. With the aid of his fear, he made it so he could pinpoint opportunities to attack more easily.

HP: 33
Using: The Eye y2
Effect: +2 accuracy for the next 2 turns.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:30 pm
"How come you don't talk like ... ever?" Danny wondered aloud, eyeing him warily. Fighting was one of the only things she took seriously, so patience sometimes welled up from the focus. She was waiting for Shun to make a move.

When he did no such thing, Danny moved forward and swung her leg out, knocking Shun on the side of the face. Hopefully he liked the taste of tennis shoe.

HP: 39
DMG: 8

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:03 pm
"I prefer to not speak while fighting. There's usually no reason to," he replied. Shun grunted as he took a kick to the face this time around. With a grimace, he shook his head to get rid of that dazed feeling he had there for a moment. Narrowing his eye, he rushed back towards her and aimed to slash her leg.

He then followed it up with a stab towards her torso.

HP: 25
Damage: 14
+2 accuracy for this and next turn  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:10 am
The logical thing to note from this battle was that Danny's outfit was rather barren and she probably should wear more clothing. It was a simple deduction really. More clothing and armor meant more protection.

Danny was a dumbass. "But talking's like ... super imp- OW" She was interrupted as the blades slashed against her torso. "See like that! How would you know if I was hurt if I didn't make noises and stuff?"

DMG: 0 yes good

Blade Kuroda rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 2, 4, 3, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1 Total: 21 (11-44)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 am
"Speech is important, which is why I'd rather not waste my words," he shrugged. As far as what she said about him not knowing she was in pain and whatnot, he just slowly shook his head.

"There are ways to communicate without speaking," Shun added before crouching down, eyeing her carefully. Without warning, he vanished, leaving behind nothing but shadowy wisps. He reappeared and disappeared numerous times around Danny, striking her from various angles before stopping and landing a short distance away.

Damage: 14
Fear: y3 SS
+2 accuracy for this turn  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 am
Danny screeched as Shun disappeared and reappered, cutting her FEAR into tiny little bits. "Yeah but words are great! How are you gonna say yes to playing guitar for FMC if you don't say so!!"

A small beeping distracted her from moving, a little whirring and clicking taking to the field. Somehow her trashbot had disconnected from her belt and grew in size, whacking Shun in the leg rather apathetically.

"... Sorry I don't have words for this one dude."

HP: 11
DMG: 4
[ using intermediate trashbot summon ]

chiickadee rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:26 am
She flicked her wrist a few times, expecting the blue flame to come to her beck and call.

"Just uh. Hm just give me a sec. I know I can do this ..." Okay maybe she couldn't do this. Danny had absolutely no mastery over her healing ability. She was all offense and absolutely no defense. Oops.

HP: 11
DMG: --

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:37 am
And then all of the sudden he had a trashbot hitting him in the shin. Shun let out a hiss of pain, then looked towards Danny sharply.

"I'm not saying yes to that," he said flatly. His good eye narrowed as he prepared himself for his next strike.

HP:21
Using: Intermediate stealth - evens = next incoming attack is 50% damage  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:39 am
Shun glanced around at his surroundings quickly, then shifted in to make his attack. Rather than using his blades this time, he simply aimed a kick to her side, then quickly moved aside, doing what he could to try and not be noticed right away so that he could line up his next attack.

HP: 21
Damage: 6  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:44 am
"Aw c'mon, pleeeease?" she pleaded. It wasn't like the other 9000 times she'd tried this approach it hadn't worked. Who knew, maybe today would be the day?

Seeing as Shun was trying more fancy dissipation tricks, Danny held up her arms defensively. Shun wouldn't get the better of her!

HP: 5
DMG: 6 (defended)

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out