Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:07 pm
Kin:

Night's Whim | Errant Thought | Red Clay | Barkskin | Frightful Anemone | Blushing Lace | Shattered Rainbow |

Frozen Gold | Blazing Sunrise | Hallowed Ground | Wings of Night |

Joyous Rapture | When Stars Align | Sparks Fly | Totoma |

Cricket | Forgotten Wisp | Hound's Fury | Distant Memory | Lunar Fragment | Dusty Wisp | Whispering Mist | Laced in Death | Blood on Velvet | Winter's Kiss | Troubadour | Moon's Murmur | Untamed Sands | Moondust | Moonlight Memory | Cinnamon | Ember | Temper Flares | Reflection of the Inner Heart | Lightning Storm | Voiceless | Chase the Sun | Blank Slate | Haunted Grave | Rise From the Ashes | Sage | Terror of the Deep | Dreams of Twilight | Flirts with Love | Where Rainbows Die | I Remember You | Blooms In Winter

Familiars

Interested in breeding one of your pretties with mine? Try my Pairings Thread! Even if some of my Kimeti aren't currently listed in there, feel free to post there to ask about breeding with them...or just PM me! smile

Much <3 to Asahi, for designing these (temp removed until I reupload to imgur) buttons!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naming Dream

Personality: Boistrous, loud and cheerful, Cricket is one to appreciate the unusual--whether it's the entertaining way her hooves make loud sucking noises in a squishy bog, or the melodic hum of a beetle's wings...she's rarely bored. Perhaps a little bit scattered, she's not lacking in intelligence, just attention span. Easygoing, and prone to following the proddings of the world around her, she's not a big one for preplanning, preferring to live in the moment, adapting her current plans to best suit the options she sees before her now.

She's had no interaction with any of her offspring, although this isn't to say she wouldn't feel affection towards them, and be more than willing to show it, if she were to encounter them--she's just not the maternal sort.

RPs:
Feat of Strength [Cranberry Sour & Cricket]

Offspring:
With Haze-After-Dusk: Cinnamon,Ginger,Grasshopper & Morning Chirp
With Wild Cry: Untamed Sands, Wan Blush, Willow Wisp & Winking Beetle
With So Bad: Flutterby, Hiss of Fury, Lacewing & Moondust

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Naming Dream

Personality: Sensual and charming (or at least, he likes to think so), Night's Whim is a wanderer, for now--he's up for going wherever the night takes him. Curious and engaged with the world around him, Whim isn't shy about asking questions, when the mood strikes. Earthy and affectionate, he's something of a flirt, although he isn't overly crude about it.

On the negative side, he can be stubborn, and while he enjoys and often seeks out company, he's a kin who is also quite used to being on his own, so his decisions are usually made based on what works best for him; he's somewhat selfish (not to the extent where he's completely blind to the feelings and wants of others...but his kneejerk response is not to consider the benefit to other kin). [I think also maybe possessive, although since I don't anticipate his feeling strong attachments easily, this wouldn't be likely to come into play often]

However, he wanders because he can feel that something is missing, and if he ever finds a place, or a kin who fills that lack, he'd be inclined to do what he could to keep it as a constant--he doesn't look for new places or things for the sake of doing so, but because he looking for a spark of connection, or of something to ground him. Ideally, if he ever settled down, it'd be something we either plotted out extensively, or RPed out--he'd have to grow a bit, as a character, since his self-serving tendencies would have to be tempered somewhat, I think, so that he'd be capable of compromise.

[[Eventually, I'd like to have him find a lifemate, and settle down, but for now, while I'd prefer some RP...although not necessarily in any way tied to possible breedings, although that would be nice, too, he's not at all opposed to flings~ I'll also hopefully be refining this/improving upon it, because I wrote this up right before bed, and as usual, I feel like I rambled and probably did a poor job with a personality description x'D]]

RPs:
none!

Offspring:
With Unexpected Shadows: Kindred, Spirited Light & Shattered Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Naming Dream

Personality: Inherently clumsy in his youth, Errant works hard at not doing things like tripping over his hair...and as a result, usually comes across as a very graceful kin. It's only when he gets nervous, or overly distracted by other things, that he reverts back to his more youthful clumsiness, and has a tendency of getting tangled in his own plentiful locks of hair.

Errant sees himself as a knight errant, holding himself to strict ideals of chivalric behavior; he hates to see others suffering if he thinks he can help their situation (even, perhaps, if they don't think they need any help? I'm not sure how pushy he'd be with this, RP shall tell!).

Idealistic and tenderhearted, he has a tendency of seeing the best in others, although he's not completely naive--nor is he one to beat his head against a wall trying to hold others to his values. He loves hearing stories of brave feats and daring rescues, and as time goes on, I can totally imagine him being a kin who enjoys telling those sorts of stories, either to his own offspring or to others.

RPs:
Checkmate CYOA - Where he meets Truce!
A Midsummer Spark [Errant x Gone]

Offspring:
with Gone When Autumn Came: Faint Impression, Blooms in Winter, Don't Forget Me, I Remember You, Waiting For the Night

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Personality: Stable and steadfast, with a warm and welcoming personality, Red Clay is one of those kin who can find something likeable in almost anyone. She doesn't have an overly rose-tinted view of the world (she isn't blind to the flaws of others), she just is inclined to try to look past more negative qualities, and to try to find the good ones that may be less easily seen.

Upbeat and positive as a whole, she's surprisingly disinclined to spout off trite platitudes to try to cheer up others--if she can't think of something genuinely encouraging to say, she'd rather be silent, in most cases. Physically expressive, she's not shy about using a nudge with her nose, or bumping her shoulder companionably up against another kin to express affection.

RPs:
none!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Naming Dream

Personality: Wisp is light-hearted and easygoing, with a tendency to veer to the practical--she's not one for deception, or being consciously misleading...but she's not going to waste her time trying to force the truth on someone, either. Not one for constraints, she wouldn't be one to tolerate another kin who tried to control her, or who she perceived as manipulating her.

RPs:
Midnight Tangle [Forgotten Wisp & Stargarden]

Offspring:
WIth Stargarden: Camellia, Clouded Quartz, Connect the Stars, Distant Memory, Frozen Breath, Lunar Fragment, Night Mist, Sunset Flurry, Twilight Chaser & Twilight Dancer

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Naming Dream

Personality: Quiet, and a bit of a dreamer, Distant Memory can sometimes come across as a little bit vapid, or air-headed. It's not that he's not bright, or incapable of understanding--to the contrary, he's very sharp...he's just easily distracted, and because he isn't always inclined to share the meandering pathways his thoughts are taking, it can come across as a complete inability to comprehend a conversation...when really, his mind's just three steps, a hop, and a ninety-degree turn from where the other participant is.

Apparition, on the other hand, is practical and sometimes downright impatient, which can sometimes end up with his nipping at his companion kin when Memory isn't paying the attention he ought to be to his surroundings.

RPs:
Looking Through You [Rouge/Distant Memory/Puppies!]

Offspring:
With Misted Moonlight: Forgotten Mist, Moon Wisp & Moonlight Memory

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:28 pm

RPs:
none!

Offspring:
With Chaste Blush: Dusty Wisp, Farewell Smile & Outward into Silence

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Personality: Feisty, with a fierce sense of loyalty, it takes a lot to make Ember question something, once she's put her faith in it. She's passionate and engaged, when something catches her attention, although she's not overly inclined to theatrics. Like her name, her passion is a quiet, closely held thing...but still hot enough to burn. She wants to live her life to the fullest, with no regrets.

RPs:
none!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Naming Dream

Personality: Fairly even tempered, most of the time, with a stubborn streak that doesn't quit. While he is slow to rile, when he does actually get angry, it's furious and sometimes brutal (not always physically brutal xP). Somewhat slow to trust, but once that trust is given, he rarely changes his mind.

RPs:
none!

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm

RPs:
n/a

Offspring:
With Wintermute: Whispers in the Dark, Shivers Down Your Spine, Grim Grinning Ghosts, Haunted Grave & Where Only Spirits Roam
With Gone: By the Bones, Empty Promises, Wings of Night & Toxicity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 pm

RPs:
n/a

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Naming Dream

RPs:
Risen before the Sun [Whispering Mist + Marshlight]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:53 pm

RPs:
none!

Offspring:
With Heart Shatter: Blood on Velvet, One Eye Open, Silk, Tangled in Delicate Breath & Torrent of Darkness

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 pm

RPs:
none!

Offspring:
With Magic Steps: Change Their Stars, Blinking in the Starlight, When Stars Align, All Through the Night
With Harrow: Where Rainbows Die, Wrung, Sundrunk, Grim Tales, In Memory Of

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces