Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:35 pm
After another morning of attempting to train and an evening of making arrangements for her new little friend, Dove found herself sitting in Camphoreon's Pokemon Center, stroking Lovey's back and chatting with a few trainers as they waited for a nurse to return.

It had been an interesting day, the previous. She had finally gained the courage to let her pokemon face each other-- Sparky and Thierry, of course, as Lovey and Trill weren't exactly fighters, nor would she let Trill out of its ball. The results had been much less catastrophic than she had imagined. The two fire types had held their own against each other, though in the end, Sparky had 'won'. It was expected, she supposed, considering he had at least been trained before.

What had not been expected, however, was the new addition to her team. Though also not a fighter (yet), the little tyke had found a way through the girl's own defenses, and now she waited for it to be returned to her, hopefully feeling a little better than it had when it had first approached her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm
The Pokemon center was usually bustling with trainers, wandering in and out as they got gear, or handed their pokemon in for healing and refreshing.
It was also a great place for Trainers to hang out, get to socialize with other trainers, a small cafe sat to one side of the large center, where trainers could sit and wait for their pokemon.

Pink ridding boots paused at the counter of the center, pink fingerless gloves laying on the surface of the counter as a smiling face greeted the nurse, who returned the smile.
"Hello Rosie, are you dropping off your Pokemon?" The nurse asked.
"Yes Ma'am~" Rosie confirmed, reaching down to her belt as she pulled up half of her team. "They worked really hard today."
"Well good, that's the best way to improve. I'll take them, and we will give you a message shortly when they're ready to go."

Thanking the nurse as she submitted them into the system, Rosie turned glanced over, recognizing a number of the trainers around, though there was one that caught her notice. "Dove!" She called out.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:25 pm
Though her mind had been wandering, as the last trainer she had spoken to had politely dismissed himself as his name was called to collect his team, she snapped back to the present, looking toward the source of her own name, Lovey's head lifting quickly as well, with a wave of her tail.

She smiled brightly, though her chest pinged with a little bit of caution. Rosie was, it seemed, the glue that held the group of people she had irritated together. The girl herself was more than amiable, she knew, from past experience. She would just have to do her best not to mess up again.

"Hey, Rosie!" The young woman rose to her feet, settling the little eevee in her arms before making her way over to the girl, at least to meet her halfway. "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:48 pm
Talking a step back from the counted, the half skirt feathering behind her as she walked over to meet Dove half way. It was good to see her in a pokemon center, this was usually only used when pokemon got warn down from training, maybe this meant she had started training.
"Bringing in half of my team for a little recharge, we just got back from the fields." Rosie explained, smileing and stopping just before the women, lacing her fingers behind her. "what brings you here?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:56 pm
Lovey wiggled happily at Rosie's greeting, her fluffy tail waving as her trainer stopped as well.

"Pretty much the same... We trained yesterday, and they seemed okay after, but we have another new friend who was still a little under the weather this morning. So I brought them all in, just to be safe and to give them a little treat." she explained, smile still there.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:02 pm
Taking a moment to greet the Eevee, leaning forward and holding her fingers out to the little guy with a gentle smile, "Hello Lovey~"

"A new friend?" Rosie asked, looking back to Dove with a slight tilt to her head "Oh, did you catch another pokemon?" She asked, though a smile spread over her face at something else Dove had said "Oh! you started training! What do you think so far?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm
Lovey barked once, happily, then nuzzled Rosie's fingers.

Dove smiled to match Rosie's, then nodded her head, though her cheeks flushed a little. "It...kind of caught me, I think," she giggled, quickly picking up on the other girl's excitement. As far as the training went, Dove shrugged, then spoke up again. "It's not so bad! Sparky is really enjoying it, and... I think Thierry likes it? He's still really timid... They battled for the first time yesterday."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:36 pm
"that's wonderful~" Rosie gushed, glad to hear that one of her pokemon seemed to be picking up on it. "Threrry will do great, sometimes it just takes a while to build trust and confidence, I know you can do it."

She ran a her fingers over the heart on Lovey's forehead, scratching her behind the ears.
"So whats your new pokemon?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:45 pm
She shrugged a little, trying not to giggle at Rosie's excitment. "I think it's just Thierry's nature. He let me brush him the other day though, and he lets me pet him now, so... Just have to expose him to more people and pokemon, I think, a little at a time. He's quick, though. And healthy. I think he'll be a strong one."

Lovey stilled and closed her eyes, enjoying the attention Rosie gave her. Dove smiled fondly as she watched, then looked over to the counter to see if the nurse had returned with Tobi.

"You'll see soon!" she told the blonde, smiling brightly. "They took him back a while ago, and they left his ball with me, since it's so young..." She gave another, smaller shrug, then motioned over toward the little cafe. "Do you want to sit down and chat while we wait? If you've got time, I mean..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 pm
Rosie nodded in agreement, "I'm glad to see you've got a game plan, that's excellent." Helping to socialize the pokemon would do him wonders, it was a mark of a good attentive trainer.

She lit up at the mention of a baby pokemon, blue eyes bright with joy. "a baby~ Oh my gosh those are SO much fun!" She gushed. "I would love to meet him. Sure." She agreed, "I've got plenty of time, I just turned my pokemon in."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:53 pm
"Of course," she said softly, offering a half smile. She had to have a plan, at this point, if she planned to survive, and it almost made her heart sink a little, as she thought Rosie had assumed she didn't. "It won't do him any good to keep him away from people, and it's not too bad to get out of your comfort zone every so often...right?" She knew this only too well, now.

When Rosie lit up again, Dove's smile returned full force, and she stepped back to lead her toward the cafe as they talked. "I love baby pokemon," she laughed, tucking her hair back after she shifted her hold on Lovey. "He seemed really little to be wandering around like that, and the way it latched onto me... I think it really needed someone to find it." She glanced back at the counter again, a flicker of concern in her eyes as she moved toward the cafe counter.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:27 pm
Rosie nodded firmly in agreement "right!"
It was scary, bug stepping outside ones comfort zone was sometimes very important.

The story about the lost little baby who had found Dove was worry some, what was the little guy doing out on its own? "You made the right choice though, bringing it here, when it comes to pokemon they know just what to do~ He'll be fine."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:46 pm
She offered another smile, then turned to look at the menu, stepping up and ordering a small snack for both herself and Lovey when the line dwindled. "Do you want anything, Rosie? My treat," she offered, smiling to the cashier as he waited patiently.

She nodded again to Rosie's comment about the new baby pokemon. "I think he'll be okay. He was just a little under the weather, yesterday..." She smiled much more softly. "He's absolutely precious though..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:29 pm
"Thank you, but I'm okay, We had our lunch before I brought them here." She was grateful for the offer though, and her expression said as much.

"Are you planning on training him as well?" Rosie asked, "When he's feeling better anyway."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:43 pm
Dove nodded, then paid the man behind the counter, waiting patiently as he made her drink and fetched a slice of caked bread with pecha berries surrounding it on a small plate, thanking her and wishing them both a good day. With a smile and thanks in return, Dove moved toward one of the little tables, hoping it was alright with Rosie to follow. "I'm planning on it, but he's at the play stage, you know? He needs to grow up a little before we can train seriously... I might play with him to see what kind of moves he might be willing to learn, though. Definitely not letting him get in Sparky's way, though..." She giggled, "I don't think Sparky even knows what to do with him."

She stopped next to one, then looked to the blonde. "Is this okay? I was just thinking we can see the counter from here, so..." she explained, clearly anxious to see her pokemon again.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff