Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
JW Im looking for stuff to do. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 am
Hi, you can call me Love. I'm looking for more stuff to do on Gaia, especially paid jobs to help with my quests. Below is a list of what I can/will do. If it's not listed feel free to ask me, but I will not break the ToS or any rules. Pay can be negotiated, but advice is free.

I can/will-

plan gaian parties and wedding (rp)
plan events, contests, and create game
role-play- daily
bump- though I prefer not to
be an assistant- I'm currently one to several people, room for more though
collect flowers and papers
give advice
make tektek
create character profiles
create character profile layouts  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm
Love Renewed

Willing to be a part of my cosplay body-guard/service party? I'm hiring members of the Phantomhive manor in the anime/manga "Kuroshitsuji".

Requirements:
-appropriate outfit (maid/butler/cook/etc)
-almost always online (specify)
-access to all parts of gaia (Zomg, towns, rally, hw, etc)
-ready to be called for duty at all times, whatever it may be (will not break ToS, dw)  

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:45 pm
xYoung-Master-Cielx
Love Renewed

Willing to be a part of my cosplay body-guard/service party? I'm hiring members of the Phantomhive manor in the anime/manga "Kuroshitsuji".

Requirements:
-appropriate outfit (maid/butler/cook/etc)
-almost always online (specify)
-access to all parts of gaia (Zomg, towns, rally, hw, etc)
-ready to be called for duty at all times, whatever it may be (will not break ToS, dw)
I can't use flash sites, sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:55 pm
Love Renewed
Hi, you can call me Love. I'm looking for more stuff to do on Gaia, especially paid jobs to help with my quests. Below is a list of what I can/will do. If it's not listed feel free to ask me, but I will not break the ToS or any rules. Pay can be negotiated, but advice is free.

I can/will-

role-play- daily
give advice
make tektek

can you collect paper for me?  

iCubie

Playful Cutie-Pie

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 pm
iCubie
Love Renewed

I can/will-

role-play- daily
give advice
make tektek

Sure. Any specific kinds, or just all of them?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:07 pm
Love Renewed
iCubie
Love Renewed

I can/will-

role-play- daily
give advice
make tektek

Sure. Any specific kinds, or just all of them?

old crumpled newspaper only please  

iCubie

Playful Cutie-Pie

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 pm
iCubie

I can do that. How much will you pay per paper?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:23 am
Love Renewed
iCubie

i pay my collectors 300gg each  

iCubie

Playful Cutie-Pie

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 am
iCubie
Love Renewed
iCubie

Sounds good. I'll send you my first trade today. Do you want trades daily, weekly, or based on how many I have? Like every 20 or every 50?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:15 am
Love Renewed
iCubie
Love Renewed
iCubie

Sounds good. I'll send you my first trade today. Do you want trades daily, weekly, or based on how many I have? Like every 20 or every 50?

daily and as many as possible please heart
i am going on a vacation this week so im not sure if i will have internet access but if i dont, send me a huge trade when i get back heart  

iCubie

Playful Cutie-Pie

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:12 pm
Love Renewed

I can/will-

role-play- daily
give advice
make tektek

Hello Love (lol I sound like a British guy when I say that xD) I was wondering if you would like to join my Crew in Puyaters? I could use some manpower for the guild rp I'm starting up this september as well as the preparation for the first guild newsletter which will be released by the 3rd week of September. I don't have much gold, but I am willing to pay 5-10k for your services. What say you Love?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:42 pm
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Love Renewed

I can/will-

role-play- daily
give advice
make tektek

Hello Love (lol I sound like a British guy when I say that xD) I was wondering if you would like to join my Crew in Puyaters? I could use some manpower for the guild rp I'm starting up this september as well as the preparation for the first guild newsletter which will be released by the 3rd week of September. I don't have much gold, but I am willing to pay 5-10k for your services. What say you Love?
I say what do you need me to do? I can write, but I can't make newsletters. I am an avid rper though and own three rp guilds. As well as being part of others.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:52 pm
Love Renewed
Love Renewed

I can/will-

role-play- daily
give advice
make tektek

I say what do you need me to do? I can write, but I can't make newsletters. I am an avid rper though and own three rp guilds. As well as being part of others.

It's okay, I'll handle the newsletter part, I just need you to either write articles or submit artwork 3nodding You can be under the staff of the newsletter (or be a mere contributor is fine by me) and I will assign to you a topic to write and it will have to be submitted in two weeks. The newsletter will have a back-to-school theme, so articles will be related to that.

I am also in need of people to join my guild as well as the rp (I have teachers already and classes, but as for students, not so much. If you could recruit people also to join my guild or join the guild rp that would be great 3nodding )

So does that mean you're considering the job?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:02 pm

It's okay, I'll handle the newsletter part, I just need you to either write articles or submit artwork 3nodding You can be under the staff of the newsletter (or be a mere contributor is fine by me) and I will assign to you a topic to write and it will have to be submitted in two weeks. The newsletter will have a back-to-school theme, so articles will be related to that.

I am also in need of people to join my guild as well as the rp (I have teachers already and classes, but as for students, not so much. If you could recruit people also to join my guild or join the guild rp that would be great 3nodding )

I'm thinking about it yes. I am a writer, but not an artist.

Is it all one guild?  

Love Renewed
Captain

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:04 pm
Love Renewed

I'm thinking about it yes. I am a writer, but not an artist.

Is it all one guild?

Awesome. And yes it is all in one guild. The name is Puyaters Anonymous, you can go and click the banner in my siggy and it'll send you straight to my guild. I can send you an invite or you can personally join so I can put you up to Crew already. 3nodding

The Gaia Job Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff