Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
looking for general rp + plots - now with added Hera!! :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image

Hiii, I'm Ephe and I want to plot with you! <33

Feel free to post here, pm me or im me on aim (quirming @ gmail . com, just remove the spaces) to talk, whichever you're most comfortable with! : D

I may sometimes take a couple of days to respond to an RP if RL gets unexpectedly hectic, but I try very hard to stay on top of things. If you're ever worried that I've forgotten our rp though, please drop me a line anytime! <333

Clicking character image in posts lead to journal for easy access! ouob

xxxxxCharacter RP Status
xxxxxLeo is available! : D
xxxxxHera is super duper available for RP!!
xxxxxFinley is available for RP!
xxxxxDavyne is looking for spars!  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image

Leo

Year Two Student
Mare (Monster)
Former Initiate of the Lost Clans

A pretty laidback ghoul whose general good cheer has taken a bit of a hit by being an Initiate. Killing humans did a number on her, and sometime last year this resulted in her having a meltdown and going home to recuperate. Only recently somewhat back to normal, she's returned to Amityville and is now trying to make up for what she's done and remake herself into someone she feels she can be proud of.

Currently: getting back into normalcy

Looking For:

Friends --

xxxxxReconnecting with old friends that she hasn't seen in a while and catching up on the things she's missed while being away!

xxxxxMeeting and making new friends! Good standbys for this could be fellow minipet enthusiasts, someone looking to share their hobby or just about anyone. Leo is a pretty sociable girl.

Sparring Partners -- She very much wants to improve her fighting skills and can often be found training in the gym. She'd be up for a spar with most anyone and isn't shy to approach people to ask if they want to have a go.

Open Class Buddies -- Staying up-to date on schoolwork is also important to her, and she's put up a few flyers with her phone number on it, looking for people to do open classes with. Any year is welcome! The only open class she's completed so far is First Aid 101.

Someone With Artistic Ability -- To be specific, someone who might be interested in ICly designing a tattoo for her, for pay of course. (No actual artwork or design need be provided or anything! It's just a fun IC thing because I can't imagine her coming up with a full design on her own.)

Anything Else -- The above is just a list of things off of the top of my head, feel free to suggest something else if you're interested in RPing or plotting!  

Ephebe

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

Hera
Year One Student
Druid (Reaper)
Future Queen of the Mantodae cluster of druids

A bit bratty but not unkind and definitely not unsociable - Hera loves to spend time around other creeple and if they happen to recognize how great she is, well, that's an added bonus. Hobbies include harp playing, sketching (plants in particular) and anything related to flora.

Currently: settling in at school and attempting to make more friends!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLooking For

xxxxxxxMeeting more creeple!
Hera would love to meet some new creeple here at school - coming from a tight-knit cluster to a school where she knows barely anyone is a bit of a transition. She wants to broaden her horizons so it's less lonely here you saw nothing

Meeting or back-plotting with students from Miasma Village would also be super awesome! Maybe they know each other from before school? Or maybe they just passed each other at the store once every October? Maybe they're complete strangers but Hera would still like to meet your student!

xxxxxxxCreeple willing to be test subjects for potions!
She will gladly pay a few silvers for each test; we will of course discuss length and effect, etc of the potion beforehand - nothing will be done to your character without your consent!! I just thought it might be a cute setting with some (very) minor status effects like talking in lyrics, jumping instead of walking or fun stuff like that to spice a meet and greet rp up! : DD

xxxxxxxCreeple who want to buy potions!
Really, really weak potions but at least they're fairly cheap. So if you ever wanted your character to have a bit of extra strength to move that pesky bookcase in their dorm, or maybe a potion that'll make your hair incredibly shiny for a little while, well, Hera's your ghoul! (Note: potions have absolutely no effect in battle / dice rolls / anything of that sort, this is an entirely rp flavour thing!)  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:13 pm
Finley
Trainee
Mist Hunter

Still pretty new to Deus, she's a bit of a daydreamer and prone to rambling who doesn't do all that well with personal conflict, but is working hard to become a better Hunter and be useful.

Currently: getting used to Deus

Looking For:

Friends: Forging bonds is very important to Finley, and she is actively looking for people who might want to be friends.

Sparring Partners: Right now she's quite focused on improving her battle skills, and is looking for people to spar with.

Haunted House Encounters: People from Halloween who might be interested in a HH battle - talking can definitely be attempted, but she's probably not going to be very receptive.

External Missions: Or more accurately, people to do them with!

Anything Else: I'm still getting a feel for Finley and where I want to take her, so pretty much anything you can think of I would be interested in!

Since she hasn't got official art yet to use as a link, here is her journal.  

Ephebe

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image

This is Davyne; a first year student, a sorceress and pretty pro-DETH. She hasn't really had much development yet, but she greatly values practicality and has a bit of trouble noticing and identifying emotions. Her hobbies include weaving, embroidery and hand-sewing. She is currently in the process of converting to a Hunter weapon!

Looking For:
  • A ton of spars! Would be really awesome *v*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 am
Ephebe

Davyne and Tomoko being all DETHy plz. Because yes.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:35 am
demon_pachabel

YES this would be

amazing!!

Do you want them to do a quick getting-to-know-each-other RP before we throw them headfirst into it? : D And as for finding each other in the first place hmmm.. Davyne would def be the type to put up some 'looking for DETH activities partner'-papers somewhere in the school.
Or they can meet another way, I am game for anything!! : D and if you want to plot a bit on aim beforehand, name is dyrholmen. <333  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:38 am
Ephebe
demon_pachabel

YES this would be

amazing!!

Do you want them to do a quick getting-to-know-each-other RP before we throw them headfirst into it? : D And as for finding each other in the first place hmmm.. Davyne would def be the type to put up some 'looking for DETH activities partner'-papers somewhere in the school.
Or they can meet another way, I am game for anything!! : D and if you want to plot a bit on aim beforehand, name is dyrholmen. <333

Hmm, AIM won't let me add you for some reason, try IMing me (Pachurz)

But either sounds good! biggrin @ Meeting beforehand or meeting through activities. ouo (Tomoko can b ur desu sempai, Davyne).  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:31 pm
Giving this a bump! ouob  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:40 am
Hey so I'm trying to get more into the habit of RPing more and I noticed that you are looking for people to RP with your characters. Would any of them possibly like to RP with my character Alice?  

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:40 am
Hey so I'm trying to get more into the habit of RPing more and I noticed that you are looking for people to RP with your characters. Would any of them possibly like to RP with my character Alice?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:46 am
vampireluvr97

Yah of course, I'd love that! ovo/ Do you have a link to her journal? And do you have a preference for which character you'd like her to meet?  

Ephebe

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:55 am
Ephebe
vampireluvr97

Yah of course, I'd love that! ovo/ Do you have a link to her journal? And do you have a preference for which character you'd like her to meet?

Here you go sweetie And no I don't have any preferences so totally up to you  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:04 pm
vampireluvr97

awww, she's a cutie!! *v* Let's see, hmm. /taps lip/ Leo is pretty easy to get along with, and she could always use more friends! A safe bet, Leo. : DD She's y2, almost y3 - I'd love it if we could spar, but a meet and greet would also be neat!!

Hera is very new to school, she's quite bossy and take-charge, I think; it could make for a cute RP? She might try to drag Alice out of her shell some, but she's also quite full of herself haha. She desperately needs friends!!

Does either of that sound more appealing than the other? (I'M SORRY, it's one of those days where I just can't decide!!)  

Ephebe

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:15 pm
Ephebe
vampireluvr97

awww, she's a cutie!! *v* Let's see, hmm. /taps lip/ Leo is pretty easy to get along with, and she could always use more friends! A safe bet, Leo. : DD She's y2, almost y3 - I'd love it if we could spar, but a meet and greet would also be neat!!

Hera is very new to school, she's quite bossy and take-charge, I think; it could make for a cute RP? She might try to drag Alice out of her shell some, but she's also quite full of herself haha. She desperately needs friends!!

Does either of that sound more appealing than the other? (I'M SORRY, it's one of those days where I just can't decide!!)
Dude they sound fabulous! If anything we could do both of them (although probs one at a time so we don't overwhelm eachother). Alice needs to get some practice into sparring (and I need to practice on the mechanics as well XD ). But all of this sounds like great ideas. So if you want to do both we can, and we can move from there.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff