Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR?(B Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Rosewood Academy is surrounded, hidden, and protected by many mountains. These mountains are fierce yet bring a certain peace to the school. Though, the school is far from peaceful on the inside. Rosewood is a school that trains young students in combat. From swordsman to pole arms. These students go out into the world to be anything from specialized hitmen to simply guardians of royals and aristocrats.

There are two students at Rosewood who are polar opposites. A young male ,who is fully dedicated, is one of strongest and most respected students at the school. He is top of his class and lives for being a swordsman.

A younger female at the school is bottom of her class and a polar opposite. She could care less about fighting. She honestly rather listen to music and read all day. Or simply enjoy warm weather somewhere. She doesn't try and just doesn't care.

These two students have a strong dislike for each other. Though, the girl likes the boy more than she let's on. And when the school sends him out on a dangerous mission one day, she can't help but follow him.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:09 pm
fᎾᏞᏞᎾᎳᎥᏁᎶ sᏆᎪᏁᎠᎪᏒᎠ ᏒuᏞᎬs

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:12 pm
>>Made with pieces of a Profile Skele by for me by Reku1495!!<<

[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=24][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2]⊰[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]FIRST NAME[/b][/color] [color=COLOR4][b]•[/b][/color] [color=COLOR3][b]MIDDLE NAME[/b][/color] [color=COLOR4][b]•[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1][b]LAST NAME[/b][/color][/size] [size=15][align=right] [color=COLOR4]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][i]YOUR ROLE[/i][/color] [color=COLOR4]❞[/color][/align][/size]
[center][img]real life picture here, not too big[/img]
[size=20][color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR3][i]QUOTE[/i][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size][/center]

[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]Hello! My name is[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]NAME HERE[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]If you like, call me[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]NICKNAME[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]I'm only[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]AGE[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color] [color=COLOR4]years old![/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]You couldn't tell? I'm a[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]GENDER[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]I suppose that's a fair question. I'm[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]RACE- Human/Monster(Be Specific on the Kind of monster/demon you are)[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]I like my hair! It's[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]HAIR COLOR[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3][b]•[/b][/color][color=COLOR4]And my eyes are[/color] [color=COLOR1]❝[/color] [color=COLOR2][b]EYE COLOR[/b][/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR3]███[/color] [color=COLOR4]є x т я α [/color] [color=COLOR3]██████████[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1][b]LIKES:[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Like [/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1][b]DISLIKES:[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Dislike [/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Dislike [/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2][b]• • •[/b][/color][/size][size=10][color=COLOR1][b]FEARS:[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Fear[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10][color=COLOR3]Fear[/color][/size]

[align=right][size=12][color=COLOR3][b]✖[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2]⊰[/color] [color=COLOR4][i]USERNAME[/i][/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:12 pm
xxxx Lux Drew Monocello
Careless Swordswoman

User Image
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.

xxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is Lux Monocello
xxxxxxxxxxIf you like, call me Lulu, Lux
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only 16 years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou couldn't tell? I'm a Lazy Female
xxxxxxxxxxI suppose that's a fair question. I'm Human
xxxxxxxxxxI like my hair! It's Light Blue like the sky and sea~
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are Sparkling Azure

xxxxx███ є x т я α ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •LIKES:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxWater
xxxxxxxxxxxxxStars
xxxxxxxxxxxxxDay Dreaming

xxxxxxxx• • •DISLIKES:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxCrying
xxxxxxxxxxxxxPain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxArrogance

xxxxxxxx• • •FEARS:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxGoing completely deaf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAmnesia

Random Lullaby

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:51 am
xxxx Rastus Ofir Nevan
Serious Swordsman

User Image
There's to much on my mind for me to simply let go...

xxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is Rastus Nevan
xxxxxxxxxxIf you like, call me Nev
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only 17 years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou couldn't tell? I'm a Male
xxxxxxxxxxI suppose that's a fair question. I'm Human
xxxxxxxxxxI like my hair! It's Brown
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are Red, just red

xxxxx███ є x т я α ██████████
xxxxxxxx• • •LIKES:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxFighting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxTraining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxMusic

xxxxxxxx• • •DISLIKES:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxCrying
xxxxxxxxxxxxxLux
xxxxxxxxxxxxxA broken sword

xxxxxxxx• • •FEARS:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxNever being able to exact his revenge.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxWater

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm
You can go ahead and make the starting post. Ill be home to post in a few houra.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

There was never a summer hotter than this one in all of Elfheim's days. Most people were out spending their day at the pools, our out in the overwinter groves to escape it. Most students were enjoying their months out of their schools, meeting up with friends, on dates, or just hanging out at home. Most students were normal students, they were like the people, meant to fit in. They had no greater purpose but to advance through life with a choice. Schools were normally cancelled because their teachers saw the need for summer break. They were small schools, normal placed of education. They weren't advanced or specialized. They were only to occupy students, and give them tools with which they might discard or not. Most students were free this summer.

One school however was not like most schools. The school was open 24/7. They didn't have months of leave. They had special days in which they might experience the world outside the heavy steel walls. Their world was filled with combat and study. They didn't have a choice their future. They were soldiers, training to be the best of the best. They succeeded...or were broken in the process. They were not allowed the normal life they so wished. They were prisoners in their schools and today, they were out in the heat. This was "Beo Academy" a school for accomplished warriors. They were here until they were 20 at which point they were enrolled in the Elfheim army. This was an infamous combat school, the best in the land.

One student, unlike the others was actually happy about this. He stood in the court yard with hundreds of others, swinging a special steel blade at Crystal orbs. Their goal was to break them. Others were simply relaxing, and being lazy. It was self training. His red eyes were focused heavily on the orb as he practiced with the other hard workers. His name was Rastus...and he was the hardest working swordsman of the academy. He never smiled, never laughed. He had few allies and many enemies..he was a guy with a simple goal. He continued to swing his sword away to practice. Not caring about the others. There was something about him today that people could see. He was more on edge that normal so no one dared speak to him at all.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

I've been careful in trusting.
I've been careless in life.
And I've had adventures that
I wouldn't trade for anything.

User Image

Dreaming. Day dreaming. Water. Sun. The beach. Laying under the stars.

These were all things that Lux thought about as she under the giant oak tree that gave her enough room between it's branches to look up at the sky. Her arms were lazily on her leg that was propped up while the other was extended out wards. Her long blue hair was in it's twin tails and hung over her thin, small shoulders. They were even in a lazy slump. With her head against the tree, she sighed as she lightly touched the sword at her side. The young swordswoman wanted one thing more than anything. To be out living like a normal teenager. She wanted to be able to go to the beach, to have late night study parties, going to the beach or just being able to laze around and not get scolded for it with more hard work or a beating. Or the occasional swords mastery conditioning. That one wasn't so bad but it was still a pain in the neck for her. The young girl had been forced into this life and honestly didn't see the reason to train to fight. People spat about world peace and stopping war all the time... To her, if they stopped training fighters the war would eventually slow down and come to a complete stop.

A big breath of air escaped from between her lips. "This is all so dumb..." She thought out loud before an instructor walked over to her and yelled at her, then cursed at her, then made her get up. She mumbled a quick whatever and got up. She bent down and grabbed her sword and walked off towards the training grounds and the orbs. The instructor threatened the blue haired girl with remedial lessons. "Honestly professor, You've put me through enough them that they don't even affect little ole me anymore." Lux shrugged and then winked before stridding away to an empty orb very slowly. From across the grounds she could see her polar opposite and the boy she could not stand one bit. Rastus. She even hated the way his voice sounded in her head. "WHo names someone that in the first place?' She thought silently to herself before she took her sloppy stance and slashed at orb.

After so long, Lux put a hand on her hip and stopped. She put her sword in it's sheath that was on her back and she went over to Rastus. Honestly, she lived to bother him. His reactions were her only form of entertainment at times. "Hey Rat-riffic.I see your wasting your life away with that giant kitchen knife." A smug grin was on her face as she went to where he could see her. She chuckled. The girl's parents had been very respected swordsmen. So, of course, she was only joking. Lux just loved to poke at her 'mortal enemy' and pull at his strings. It was fun to do. Honestly, there was nothing else better to do at this cursed school... Like she said before, she was forced to be here. If she wasn't here by choice, why should she care about trying? She eventually planned to break away to go live in the outside world. Though, the only problem was that she needed to learn more about the unprotected, unsheltered world. Though, she had a few years ti gi for that, so it wasn't something she quiet worried about as she leaned against a pole that was near the orb Rastus was fiercely slashing at. Lux had to admit he was good and she admired him a little. But those feelings only came and went like the blink of an eye.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
I just don't see the point in
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

OhSoCareless: ♥  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus was enjoying the peace of training, hacking away at the orb in skillful ways before someone decided to bring down the wall of peace he had built around himself. The most annoying creature had had ever encountered had moved over to him. His strength increased due to frustration. Just her mere presence was enough to piss him off, and that wasn't enough so she began to speak, his anger increasing with each and every word. At the end of her statement he hit the orb so hard he spit it. Few people had been capable of such but with his already sour mood...the last thing he needed was her. He turned to her, showing obvious displeasure "Are you really just gonna be a pain in my a**? Why don't you find some place to sleep and keep away from me. I don't like you...I never have and I never will...take a hint and go find some friends to talk to!" he walked off to find some other place, away from her irritations. When it came ot Lux..all it took was one sentence to send him over the edge.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Lux huffed and crossed her arms, watching his retreating figure. After a minute, the young girl decided she wasn't going to be defeated. She wasn't going to show the sting those words left. There was no point in it. "It would just give Mr. Serious another reason to find me annoying. Fine. Let's continue our brawl." The thought went through the lazy girl's head as she caught up to Rastus and put a grin on her face. It changed to a fake hurt look. "Oh! I didn't realize I got on your nerves so bad." The sarcasm was thick. She well knew how much she ticked off her peer. Suddenly, her face twisted into a grin. "Your life would be boring without me. So get your panties out of a wad, Mr. Grumpy." She said the nickname in a funny voice, quoting something she often said to him. The girl was walking a little ahead of Rastus now, walking backwards with little stumble. It was something she did often. Legs moving backwards, arms behind her back, and her twin tails swaying and bouncing like they always did as they spilled over her shoulders. The wind had a hard time moving them with their weight and thickness.

Now it was time for Lux to really pull at the boy's strings. "Let's get your panties out of a wad. You need experience life. Let's ditch session today. It's not that bad!" She knew the answer to this suggestion. It was impossible for the responsible, serious boy to ever do such a bad thing as skip any opportunity to train. Sometimes a thought crossed Lux's mind. She always let the image of him killing a person in war go through her mind. With blood on his sword and face. A menacing grin showing his teeth. Though, she mentally shook herself to get rid of it. Even with how he acted, while Lux looked at him it was hard for her to put that on his face.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus was well aware that she was following him and when she jumped in front of him he groaned. Her sarcasm was obvious but her voice was like a million dying birds. She told him his life would be boring without her, and she was right, but he pushed past her "I would rather have my life be boring than have YOU in it." he told her but she protested. She even had the gall to insist they skip lessons. He glared at her "Look, you might be happy with being a lazy fool but I prefer to do what I'm supposed to do." he kept walking trying to ignore her presence.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Lux stopped and let out a very exaggerated sigh. As he passed her, she uncrossed her arms and decided something. She was tired of him being a hard head with a stick stuck up his butt. So, she mustered up all the strength she could and decked Rastus in the face. Right in the eye. Then she let out her rant. "Gosh! You always have a stick up your butt! You know, if you relaxed every once in a while you would get strong and there might be a possibility more people will truly like you rather than like you just because you're strong and your friendship can get them in good with others!" She quickly blurted it all out and then bit her lip when she was done. The blue haired girl kept her defenses up, knowing he was going to retaliate to her actions. And she would be ready. Just because she didn't train and condition every waking second of her life, didn't mean she wasn't strong - even if it was only a little. Swinging around a heavy sword any amount of time gained you a good amount of muscle.

When Lux had punched him, her middle finger had been poked out a little. It was the most painful way to punch someone. Or that's what she had been taught at least. Not to mention was she a rail with boney hands to begin with. Her eyes read the words bring it on. She had always want to give him a nice, shiny black eye. It served him right in her eyes. Rastus had always treated her bad. At first, she hadn't even done anything and tried to have good mends with him. When it didn't work, she gave up. He had always been a jerk to her from the start.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus continued to walk and even increased his speed a little for he did not wish to interact with the girl any longer. He had training he needed to do and she was obstructing his goal. He passed her without a work but before he got too far, she turned him around and uncrossed her arms. The look in her eyes, the messages her body was giving off sent of attack flags. He didn't move though. He could have easily dodged the attack but he stayed there. He could have easy struck her down before she even moved, but he stayed the way he was. Her fist collided with his eyes and he rolled with the impact. The girl had a bit of bite to her, his expression did not change. He listened to her yell at him and simply brought his face up. The eye she had hit was narrowed a little, and it was bleeding. That eye was already injured, and it had been injured since he had arrived here. He stared at her through his one good eye as the others vision totally faded, blood continued to flow from it.

The people around them looked in their direction and some of them even ran over. The kids who saw Rastus' bleeding eye gasped a little and reached to touch it, but he stopped them. One kid reached to wipe it but he simply moved back. He looked at her "I...don't...care." he said. He looked at her "You might feel the need for companionship but I hardly fell the need for such things. I can't feel trust for people. I never even had the chance to learn you could trust people....all I leaned was that strength matters. People only serve as distractions and living knives that will stab you in the back." he said. He wasn't going to strike her. He didn't hit women though he had ever right to do so now. He turned and started to walk "Think what you will. It's doesn't matter...just stop bothering me. Your just annoying. I had hopped you would understand that from the first day you met me." he was still calm. He didn't even speak as if he was in pain. His hatred of her had more to it than just her laziness. He had an admitted hatred and distrust for people in general.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Anger built up into the shorter girl. Her face turned red and she started shaking. Most of the people around were worried Rastus's bleeding eye. The others were near Lux, asking her what happened and if she was alrighty. Some were urging her to calm down. They knew what happened when her temper flared. Some of them had felt that wrath or witnessed it first hand. People chatted and whispered around her as the serious swordsman stalked off. A teacher who was walking past saw his eye and didn't even have to ask. With all the people surrounding her, that teacher knew exactly what happened. He charged over to the group. This teacher hated her most of all. It was Professor Lanka. "What's going on?!" He boomed. Mostly all the surrounding teens fled and went back to training and practicing while the long haired girl stood there with a down cast, dark face. Her nails were starting to dig into her palms. "Idiot! Baka!" While Lux knew she brought it on herself, she didn't want to admit it. It just meant she was accepting defeat to her enemy. She had just let the anger get the best of her...

Before she knew it, Professor Lanka had a tight hold on her arm and was dragging her. "Hey that hurts!" She cried out. "Shut up! You'll be lucky if you don't get expelled!" The teacher literally spit at her. The teachers here weren't nice. Not at all. He dragged Lux all the way to the Headmistress's office. When they got there he opened the door and threw her in. Of course, the girl fell to her knees but quickly bounced back up and sat in a chair. Her arms did their signature crossing and she honestly just didn't care anymore. She never wanted to be here to begin with. It turned her parents rabid and mad. Turned them into killers than abandoned their home. She didn't want to become that. And that's how she saw Rastus becoming.

After a long lecture, she was finally given dorm suspension. It didn't matter to her anyway. The Headmistress was the only person at the school who had faith in her to do what was right in this case. So, the Headmistress made Professor Lanka stay back to discuss an important matter with their top male student on something they needed him to do... While Lux didn't quiet go back to her dorm that instant. She stayed behind and in the building, close enough to where she could hear was being said in the Headmistress's office. Lux curled her small body into a dark corner behind a chair and perfectly hit her while she spied on the conversation and let her anger cool off.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:56 am
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus walked into the office a short time later as the headmistress summoned him to talk about his task. Once he was in the office, he took his seat and waited for the meeting to begin, no one aware of the extra ear on the conversation. The headmistress gave a small cough to break the silence "How's your eye?" she asked the young man who still had his eye closed, a black eye clearly being seen. He shrugged "That is has been injured since I was five, she only destroyed what little functionality it had left." he told the headmistress. She gave a concerned look "You know, that' wouldn't have happened if you weren't so r- " she was interrupted by the male student "You called me for a job, lets get to that topic. What's done is done..I no longer have a right eye. Lets move on." she said/

The headmistress sighed and put a file in front of the young man "Here, this is-" the boy interrupted "Amon." he said. His eyes narrowed "The man who killed my parents...". The woman nodded...but they began to whisper the rest of the details. At the end of it the headmistress said "You will leave tonight. Take the rest of the day to gather supplies and practice.". The male student stood and bowed before he departed towards the boy's dorm.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff