Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 pm
The old trotting hadn't exactly been fast, ever, but he'd gotten used to it and made the best of it. He got around well as a Chikorita.
Treestar was ecstatic to have evolved but there were some changes that he really hadn't been expecting.

The very fact that he was bigger actually changed the entire shape of his body too: his tail was more than a nub; his neck had grown out longer; and so had his legs...
He'd finally been allowed out of his ball, just outside the room, and had taken this chance to do what he'd wanted to do since his change.
Pursued by the startled cry of his crutch-bound trainer- and soon to be pursued by a diligent little Aron- Treestar crashed from one side of the corridor to the other, more than once, as his legs sent him awkwardly tripping a couple of times, and his own neck unbalanced him.
He was gangly and clumsy, almost like a baby deer and first and he only improved little by little as he navigated hallway after hallway, but he was pretty sure his friend was nearby and he was more eager than anything to show her what had happened.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:12 pm
Inigo had been wandering through the base's hallways, unsure of where to go or what to do. Go back to his room, go to the rec room, go to the library, go outside... He shrugged and laced his fingers behind his head as he walked. "Oy, Leilani, a dónde quieres ir?"

The Meganium that followed behind him, having understood maybe two words, responded with a happy, unhelpful, "Niuuumm!" that just made the grunt chuckle. He didn't understand her response, but that didn't really matter in the least. "How about we go to the rec room?"

"Nium!"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:37 pm
Oh, where were they? Weren't they around here?
Wait.
The Bayleef skidded to a halt and listened.
That was Leilani's trainers voice... Maybe. He didn't really... understand those sounds but- ahah! That was definitely Leilani!

Pursued by a waddling Ella, who had -just- caught up to the same corridor that he'd stopped in, Treestar set off again, hurtling himself toward the familiar voices until he rounded a corner and saw them.

"BAY!" Treestar called gleefully and charged down the corridor toward the pair.
Wait. How did these new legs work? He lurched around a bit, ungainly, and then realised he wasn't sure how to stop his new body yet. He weighed a fair bit more than his little Chikorita form now...  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:43 pm
Both trainer and pokemon stopped at the sudden call from some other pokemon, and turned to see the Bayleef approaching quickly and rather... wobbly. It was one they knew, though, and Inigo grinned as Leilani beamed and crooned loudly in excitement before running towards him. Oh, but, why wasn't he stopping? She came to an abrupt halt not far from him and held her ground, whether he managed to stop on his own or not. She said excitedly, hardly able to keep herself from dancing in place. He had been so concerned over his evolution, and she was incredibly glad that he had overcome the mental roadblock and had grown.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm
<<I can't stop!>> Treestar, possibly, solved the question for Leilani as she ran to greet him, then, in trying to, managed to tumble and sprawl, like he was just learning to walk, as he slid to a bump into the other grass type where Leilani held her ground.
He was quickly trying to scramble back upright and get steady on his feet again though, grinning at the older pokémon.
<<I did! I grew!>> He basked happily in the comments she made and nodded with enthusiasm.
<<I was talking to Jace and then Tambrey and Rory were doing something and I felt really happy and then I was all glowy and suddenly I got all big! I'm a Bayleef! It feels weird.>> He poured a lot of words in a short space of time and finished with a very short summary, but he seemed happy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:59 pm
Goodness, he wasn't even used to his longer legs yet! It hadn't been very long since she'd seen him last as a little Chikorita, so it couldn't have been that long ago... Maybe it had just happened! That was exciting, and also explained why he was so excited and why he couldn't stop. she said brightly and in a voice similar to a mother telling such a thing to her son, rather than an interested single female saying as much to an eligible single male, she reaffirmed, so very glad for so very many different things, and was completely unable to keep the happiness from her face. Not that she'd want to, anyway.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:08 pm
<<Um...>> Was it yesterday? It was probably yesterday... No. That was when the new pokémon had been added to the team- he had been somewhat aware of that... <<A couple of days ago... But I haven't really been out of my ball since so I couldn't come and tell you until now!>>

The grass type stood up as tall as he could, and proud, as Leilani told him he was handsome.
He nodded and tried to look 'brave' as well, which actually made him look a bit silly instead.
<<Nope! It didn't hurt at all and I felt really full of energy and happy when it happened. It's kinda strange to be this tall though and my legs don't seem to behave like they did before...>>  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:52 pm
Inigo leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets while the pair conversed, not wanting to interrupt them since they both seemed so excited.

She said and nodded her head vigorously to show she understood. That made perfect sense. She crooned happily, her antennae twitching.

She couldn't tell what he was trying to look like, but right now, with his recent evolution that he had been having so much trouble with, all she could think of his appearance was that he looked absolutely amazing. the Meganium replied warmly. she added, which probably wouldn't be for a while since he'd literally just evolved to a Bayleef.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:32 am
Treestar beamed happily; that was exactly what he'd wanted to hear and why he'd been so eager to come and show his friend; he'd sort of known she'd be proud. He nodded then, and adopted a slightly sheepish look as she mentioned telling him there'd been nothing to worry about, and about how he'd be ready when it was time to evolve again.
<> He picked up his right foreleg then and bent his neck to have a look at it. <> He agreed, as though he was thinking about it for the first time. <>

Slightly out of breath- Treestar had managed to hurtle himself a rather long way and her legs were much shorter than his now- Ella appeared at one end of the corridor and looked relieved when she realised she'd 'caught up' again. There seemed to be a conversation going on, however.
Her own sense of etiquette dictated that she not interrupt it, but make her presence noticeable all the same. The little Aron walked until she was a short distance away from the grass types, then stood and waited patiently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:41 pm
Leilani beamed and nodded her head. She was so proud of him. she agreed with a shake of her head. When he picked a leg up and bent his head down, she lowered hers to the same level. she agreed with a vigorous nod of her head, She had seen quite well for herself just how hard it had been for him to stop before; goodness!

While Leilani didn't notice Ella, Inigo did, and with an amused expression he raised a hand to wave a polite greeting at the little Aron, but remained where he was.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:10 pm
Ella watched the exchange, curious about the process of evolution herself but still considering it 'impolite' to interrupt. She was rather relieved to see the human wave at her, however, and so chose to waddle toward him, nodded her little head, and then gestured, with stubby arms, at the two grass types.
"Ron. Ron A-Aron." She greeted, and then informed, Inigo, quite seriously.

Treestar smiled and straightened back up. He glanced at Ella, who had already moved to Inigo, shrugged guiltily and then decided to ask. <>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:33 pm
Inigo aimed a bemused smile at the Aron as it trotted over to him. He didn't have a single clue what it was telling him about, but it obviously was about the two grass-types. "Yeah, he was running pretty fast. Got away from you, did he?"

The Meganium scrunched up her nose in thought briefly before she shook her head, she explained with a bright smile. She crooned again, still excited that he'd evolved.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:27 pm
Treestar stood up tall, with pride, as he was called 'handsome' and 'taller'. He clearly was very pleased about that. << I haven't really gotten to see myself yet. I do feel like I'm much more grown up than I was though!>> He replied proudly.
<< I feel a lot stronger too!>> He'd probably end up flexing if he'd had the body shape to do so- instead his tail and leaf moved back and forth, and then he tried to look at the buds around his neck, bending a little bit awkwardly.

Ella let out a little huff of a sigh- sounding somewhat exasperated- and then nodded at the human. She pointed at the end of the corridor, attempted a mimic of someone limping, and then mimed herself running along and chasing before letting out another little 'huff' of a sigh.

Just around the corner, for anyone with really good ears, was the 'tap tap' of crutches meeting the ground not too far away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm
The Meganium said suddenly, though really, she didn't know where to even find a mirror around here, so she frowned instead. It didn't last long though before she beamed at him happily. she advised with a sage nod.

Inigo still had absolutely no idea what the Aron was trying to tell him, though he didn't really even have a guess this time. Maybe something about Tambrey? He couldn't hear anything though, so he merely smiled and offered a simple "okay."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 pm
Ella seemed to take Inigo's 'okay' as an invitation to carry on with her complaints. Amazing.
"Aron! Ron!"
Being polite was clearly paying off. Here was a nice human who was apparently prepared to listen to her perfectly reasonable gripes.
She nodded her little head, pointed a stubby claw (discreetly because, after all, pointing was a little bit rude) at Treestar, then seemed to try and make herself look taller... Then she dropped the mime, put a stubby claw to her snout, closed her eyes and shook her head- it almost resembled someone pinching their nose in stress.

<> The Bayleef explained. He blinked and looked confused but very curious at the last sentence.
<> He replied, confused.

Tambrey emerged, breathlessly, around the corner and blinked a the little group and halted, gratefully, to lean on her crutches.
"Uh. Hi." She smiled, sheepishly. "Sorry if they're causing trouble..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces