Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:32 pm
There was still a good hours worth of sun left, Though this was an hour that Rosie was not going to be spending with training, they had gotten their training in earlier just for this day, since Rosie and Dove had been hanging around the field, knowing that the trainer presence in the aria would thin as it got darker, and Rosie had asked to meet Dove's Mew.

A couple of trainers that had been lingering with them for some of the day, battling on and off had bid their farewells to the two girls and headed off. Leaving Rosie to sit in the grass, leaning against the strong legs of her flaming horse Pastin.
Blue eyes watched at the two trainers walked back to toward the city, chatting animatedly, probably about the days battles.
they were good people, with strong hearts, such was a trait that Rosie found in many of the League Trainers. Its what made them amazing, and why she loved learning one battle at a time from them.

Times in Kodo were a little lighter, but the darkness that hung over it wasn't gone, evidence of that was from incidences like the Ursaring and her cubs in the woods. the harmful, careless and selfish things the organization did to deeply hurt the people and pokemon of Kodo.
Rosie knew that their only hope would be the strong hearts of the trainers, and their ability to band together as easily as she was finding they did. regardless of their origin region.

"The trainers tend to start heading back into the city before it gets too dark. Its encouraged actually, So we won't stay out too much later, just to be safe." Rosie spoke, with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:37 pm
Dove nodded back to Rosie, still reclining against the side of her Typhlosion as the fire-type rested, Lovey in her lap on her back, her tail and paws twitching as she dreamed.

The day had been long, and though she had enjoyed almost every minute of it, the girl and her Pokemon were slowly tiring out. She wouldn't trade her current company for anything in the world, though... Rosie had proved to be a wonderful companion, and even in just the past few hours, Dove had learned a lot just from watching the girl battle. It was much better than spending the day alone, as she had become accustomed to doing most days, even if it had gotten out to a somewhat rocky start.

Sitting up a little and stroking Lovey's head as the eevee awoke, she looked to the blonde girl and her steed. "Safe is good! Do you still think it's safe to let Trill out to play?" she asked, knowing the girl had asked earlier to see it and assuming that's what she might be getting at by alerting her to the trainers' trickling departure. It was getting late, though, and the girl had given her more than enough time though the day... She was grateful enough just to be able to spend time with someone, and if she wanted to play with Trill another day, Dove would eagerly agree to another meeting.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:38 pm
Rosie gave Dove a quiet smile and nodded her head "Yes, I think we've got enough time to play for a bit before we should head in too." She answered, pushing herself to her feet with a light twirl on the way up and placing a hand on Pastin's shoulder, blue eyes the brunette girl.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:51 pm
With a smile, the girl followed Rosie's lead and stood as well, tucking Lovey close to her chest and looking down to the Typhlosion who simply rose as well. At a silent questioning look from his trainer, Sparky looked around the area and nodded once, then disappeared into the ball she held in her free hand. That done, she stepped closer to Rosie and Pastin. "Alright... where to, then?" She glanced around the fields, noting their apparent emptiness, though was still wary about letting Trill loose in such an open area that had been so heavily occupied only an hour ago.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:15 am
"We will be fine here." Rosie said, looking around as well, she didn't seem worried at all, it was a large enough field that if they were concerned about anything they could respond to it before anything or anyone drew too closely.

Pastin tossed his head up in reply, holding it high as he glanced around, letting out a snort and peering down at Rosie who grinned back and nodded
"Pastin will help keep an eye out too~"  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:49 pm
Lovey gave a tiny yawn, then looked to her trainer to return her as well, to which Dove replied to by drawing Lovey's ball from her belt as well. It would be easier to handle Trill with only one of her pokemon out at a time, anyway, she thought. Once the Eevee, too, was tucked away, the girl unclipped the masterball from her side, then looked around the fields one more time, before releasing the little legendary from inside.

After the flash of light had dimmed, the little Pokemon hovered in the air, immediately searching out its trainer, to which it flew excitedly, glad to see her after being cooped up for so long. When she recieved it with a soft laugh and open arms, it nuzzled at her cheek, then rose to float over her head, completing a few small loops in the air.

When it noticed Rosie and Pastin, however, the Mew tilted its head, then looked to its trainer for instruction, sinking a little in the air. It hadn't meant to be seen... The last time it had been seen, it had gotten everyone in trouble... With another nervous glance at the pink trainer and her fire type, the Mew dove back behind Dove, then crawled up under her hair and peeked over her shoulder curiously, its eyes large and blinking, its tail wrapped around the model's waist.

Dove stood still a moment or two, then pulled her hair over the opposite shoulder before gently urging the little pokemon out in front of her again. "It's okay, Trill... Rosie is a friend, and she wants to meet you. It's okay,"

With a tiny bit of hesitance, but still curious eyes, the Mew hovered forward again, then tipped its head at Rosie, just a few feet away and sticking to eye level, its voice a tiny ring. "Mew?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 am
The mew was released again, the tiny pokemon moving nervously around and staying mostly around Dove.
Rosie just smiled, and waited where she was patiently for the small pokemon to gain enough courage from the encouragement from its trainer.

When the Pokemon seemed to gain enough courage to go over to the girl, Rosie smiled to the Mew in greeting.
"Hello Trill~ My name is Rosie." she held a hand up to put it to her chest, then glanced over at Pastin as the Rapidash lowered his head, blue eyes staring at the small pokemon
"And this is Pastin. Its nice to meet you properly."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 pm
Dove watched the Mew fondly as it hovered before Rosie, though she looked around the fields once more--just in case.

Trill let out another tinkling note of greeting, then rose higher into the air into a little loop above Rosie's head, clearly excited to meet someone new. With a little wiggle, it flew around her and the rapidash for a few circles, then stopped again, this time, looking to Pastin. Blinking curiously a few times, it approached him and tilted its head its eyes locked onto the ring around his horn with vivid curiosity.

Dove laughed softly once she noticed what had caught Trill's attention. "It really likes shiny things... Metals and such. I think it's because it's young..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:41 pm
The Mew certainly seemed to cheer up, and show it with more excitement as it floated around happily.
Rosie watched it silently, with a small smile on her face, but otherwise looking like she was lost in thought.
Seeing a Legendary and really comprehending what it was, and where it might have come from. Rosie had to appreciate just how rare of an opportunity this was.

When the Mew finally went over to Pastin, looking at the white gold ring on his horn Rosie giggled.
"Oh, me too~ most of my team has some gold on them. You've got nice taste Trill~"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:00 pm
The little Mew offered a light, happy trill at the blonde's remark, then backed away from the rapidash's horn to instead greet the fire type properly, its tail flicking happily below it as it hovered.

Dove laughed a little. "Its definitely excited to be meeting someone other than me..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 pm
Pastin let off a gentle nicker to the Mew, and bowed his head gently, before returning his dark blue eyes to the young pokemon.
He said, with a gentle deepness to his tone.

Rosie watched the Mew interact with her Rapidash, before looking back over to Dove as the girl spoke.
"I bet. She seemed really shy at first, but it looks like once she warms up she's really enjoying herself."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:59 pm
Trill flipped backwards in the air, then giggled at the greeting before giving its own, the voice it used light and small, like a twinkling song sung by a child.

Dove smiled fondly at the tiny legendary. "I don't know about shy.." she laughed. "I think it was just worried I would be upset that it let itself be seen again," she explained. "It does love to play, though, and you two are the first aside from me that it's met properly."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:28 pm
Pastin explained kindly.

Rosie seemed surprised that she was the first person other then Dove to meet the Mew.
"Have you talked to someone in the League about your Mew? I was thinking about this the other day, maybe they can help, at least protect it." Rosie offered, tilting her head. moving her eyes from Dove to the Mew.
"Its so little and cute. I never thought I would actually see one before..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 pm
Trill hovered in a quick circle around the firetype, then wiggled in the air, giggling. it said excitedly.

Dove sighed, but looked back to Rosie, a hint of worry returning to her eyes. "I haven't talked with them yet.. I'm not entirely sure what to say." She was still horrified that she had been so foolish to buy the pokemon without thought in the first place. She had only wanted it to be happy, and had thought very little about what implications might hide behind its very existence. There was also a terrible fear that they would take Trill away, and as she watched it interact with Pastin, she almost couldn't bear the thought.

Her smile returned a little though. "It is adorable... It fell asleep on my chest the other night, like a baby..." she told her fondly, turning to watch the little pokemon again. "You're welcome to see it any time."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:39 pm
Pastin let out a small nicker of a chuckle, lifting his head up a little higher, the flames along his neck and under his chin flickered and ploomed higher.
He commented

Rosie nodded to show she understood. "I'm sure they will be able to help you, even if you don't really know what to say, The League is wonderful like that."
When Dove shared a small story of the Mew and how sweet it seemed Rosie couldn't help but beam and blush a little "awww, that sounds so adorable."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff