Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
<< One x One Roleplay Search >> Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:24 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T . M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there everybody! I am XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX. Although most just call me Devil. My real name is Veronica and some even prefer to call me Ronnie. I am in love with roleplaying! I love music, singing, dancing, being fun, chatty, and always willing to meet new people. Although I hate sour foods, spicy things, loud noises, crowds, and my anxiety issues.
          I am currently looking for LONG TERM roleplays, alright?
          . . . Here is a little about me so you know what to expect . . .

I do any sort of gender pairings, Yaoi (guyxguy), Yuri (girlxgirl), and Heterosexual (guyxgirl)
          I play men and women characters
          I am rather creative and love to have fun with my writing, I am still a learning writer, but I think I am pretty good
          I am very easy going and awesome to chat with, definitely don't be afraid to mess with me
          I usually like to type a good-sized one to two paragraphs, possibly more, depending on what my partner can give me to work with
          I absolutely LOVE pretty posts. For my partner, it isn't needed, but I do want at least a picture and name at the most
          Grammer is a must for me, I understand common mistakes, as I have them myself
          I use anime and real pictures, it all depends on my partners preference
          I prefer quality over quantity with my posts and partners. I usually try to stay clear of the whole one liner thing because it just irks me.
          I can be seme, seke, and uke, although it isn't very often I am actually able to play uke
          I only roleplay in threads, it makes things much easier for me, as long as I am quoted things will be just great!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO R I G I N A L . P A I R I N G Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is my wide variety of pairings to choose from!

school setting
          - student x student
          - teacher x student
          - rebel x goodie two shoes
          - bully x victim
          - cheater x boyfriend/girlfriend
          - best friends
          - famous guy x high school girl (star x non-fan)
          - chat site (sort of like IMVU -- two people meet online and create some sort of weird relationship but end up going to the same school together and are in different cliques)
          - drug addict x nerd

fantasy
          - neko x human
          - vampire x human
          - demon x angel
          - doll x human
          - ghosts/supernatural
          - prince(ss) x servant/knight
          - slave x master/mistress
          - trapped in a haunted house
          - kidnapped x kidnapper
          - pirates
          - arranged marriage
          - fairy/nymph x human
          - mage x templar
          - guardian angel x human
          - vampire demon prince(ss) x guardian/knight

human/other
          - pirate x hostage
          - orphan x rich
          - photographer x model
          -best friends
          - siblings/step-sibling
          - long lost best friends/lovers
          - rich city boy x farm girl
          - runaways
          - stranded on an island
          - zombie apocalypse
          - gamers
          - kidnapped x kidnapper
          - exes meeting again
          - single parents
          - arranged marriage
          - twins x boyfriend/girlfriend

series/anime/fandom
          - dragon age 1 or 2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP O S T I N G . E X A M P L E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the most literate post I have ever done, this just shows what I can be fully capable of.

Posting Examples Here

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:59 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

Hai there, I would love to role play with you.
I'm currently on summer vacation, and I'm itching to get into a lot of role plays to take up my spare time. I'm on Gaia a lot, and I'm a literate roleplayer. I love the pretty posts and such.
I can not stand illiterate posts, with sucky grammar and short sentences. So it looks like we would be a good fit.
A long term role play sounds good to me. I hate when they get cut short.
If you're interested, let me know. c:

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:11 am
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T . M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there everybody! I am XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX. Although most just call me Devil. My real name is Veronica and some even prefer to call me Ronnie. I am in love with roleplaying! I love music, singing, dancing, being fun, chatty, and always willing to meet new people. Although I hate sour foods, spicy things, loud noises, crowds, and my anxiety issues.
          I am currently looking for LONG TERM roleplays, alright?
          . . . Here is a little about me so you know what to expect . . .

I do any sort of gender pairings, Yaoi (guyxguy), Yuri (girlxgirl), and Heterosexual (guyxgirl)
          I play men and women characters
          I am rather creative and love to have fun with my writing, I am still a learning writer, but I think I am pretty good
          I am very easy going and awesome to chat with, definitely don't be afraid to mess with me
          I usually like to type a good-sized one to two paragraphs, possibly more, depending on what my partner can give me to work with
          I absolutely LOVE pretty posts. For my partner, it isn't needed, but I do want at least a picture and name at the most
          Grammer is a must for me, I understand common mistakes, as I have them myself
          I use anime and real pictures, it all depends on my partners preference
          I prefer quality over quantity with my posts and partners. I usually try to stay clear of the whole one liner thing because it just irks me.
          I can be seme, seke, and uke, although it isn't very often I am actually able to play uke
          I only roleplay in threads, it makes things much easier for me, as long as I am quoted things will be just great!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO R I G I N A L . P A I R I N G Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is my wide variety of pairings to choose from!

school setting
          - student x student
          - teacher x student
          - bully x victim
          - best friends
          - chat site (sort of like IMVU -- two people meet online and create some sort of weird relationship but end up going to the same school together and are in different cliques)
          - drug addict x nerd

fantasy
          - neko x human
          - vampire x human
          - demon x angel
          - doll x human
          - ghosts/supernatural
          - trapped in a haunted house
          - kidnapped x kidnapper
          - pirates
          - arranged marriage
          - fairy/nymph x human
          - mage x templar
          - guardian angel x human
          - vampire demon prince(ss) x guardian/knight

human/other
          - pirate x hostage
          - orphan x rich
          - photographer x model
          -best friends
          - siblings/step-sibling
          - long lost best friends/lovers
          - runaways
          - stranded on an island
          - zombie apocalypse
          - gamers
          - kidnapped x kidnapper
          - exes meeting again
          - single parents
          - arranged marriage
          - twins x boyfriend/girlfriend

series/anime/fandom
          - dragon age 1 or 2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP O S T I N G . E X A M P L E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the most literate post I have ever done, this just shows what I can be fully capable of.

Posting Examples Here

I'm open to all of the emboldened ones, though the underlined ones are the roles I'd prefer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:37 am
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

Hi!!
I'm MissyEevee!
It's been a while since I've been on Gaia and I'm looking for someone to RP with. I usually RP with 2 paragraphs minimum. I will definitely RP with longer posts depending on what the other gives me. I will play any gender (I'm currently eager to play a male character) I usually play male x female RPs. I'm not to great at playing male x male or female x female RPs.

I'm will to do the following RPs from your list:
princess x knight
arranged marriage
stranded on an island
rich city boy x farm girl  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:16 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Alright, thanks. Makes it all easier for me to look at c: Out of that list, I haven narrowed it down
We can continue to downsize it until we have something.

school setting
- teacher x student

fantasy
- neko x human
- fairy/nymph x human
- mage x templar
- guardian angel x human

human/other
- pirate x hostage
- orphan x rich
- photographer x model

series/anime/fandom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 am
Missy Eevee

That username... Missy Eevee. I feel like I've role-played with you before.
I think I have a WHILE back. X3 When I used to be... Really active in this guild.
From what I can remember, you were a great role-player.
We can do a straight pairing, so no worries. It won't matter who is male or female, although if you are eager to play a male, then be my guest. c:

Out of the ideas, my favorites are

- Stranded on an Island
- Rich City Boy x Farm Girl

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:35 am
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Kaosujin Ryu

Alright, thanks. Makes it all easier for me to look at c: Out of that list, I haven narrowed it down
We can continue to downsize it until we have something.

school setting
- teacher x student

fantasy
- neko x human
- fairy/nymph x human
- mage x templar
- guardian angel x human

human/other
- pirate x hostage
- orphan x rich
- >*photographer x model

series/anime/fandom

I'm strongly leaning towards the emboldened ones. I have an interest in the 'MagexTemplar' idea, but I'm not sure how we'd work around it. I do have an idea for the last one other than the Avatar one...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:40 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Well, for the mage x templar, I didn't have much planned on it, but I used the basic theme of Dragon Age Two.. Where the mages were considered dangerous and templars are sent after to hunt them down and lock all mages away in a place to where they can't use magic. Obviously though, the Templar and Mage would be taking a bit of a journey to get to where they needed to be and things would happen.

As for the photographer x model, I would love to hear it. c:

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:44 am
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Kaosujin Ryu

Well, for the mage x templar, I didn't have much planned on it, but I used the basic theme of Dragon Age Two.. Where the mages were considered dangerous and templars are sent after to hunt them down and lock all mages away in a place to where they can't use magic. Obviously though, the Templar and Mage would be taking a bit of a journey to get to where they needed to be and things would happen.

As for the photographer x model, I would love to hear it. c:

I had the idea that the 'photographer' was an undercover spy investigating the company the model works for, though the spy-photographer would start getting closer to one model in particular, then they'd have to work together to uncover the real plot in the company (the boss would be using the models, though when they 'retire', the CEO would use a machine to absorb their youth and life energy for himself).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:46 am
Kaosujin Ryu

I like the idea you have going on, but I absolutely SUCKKK at spy type roleplays. xD So I don't know if I would even do well.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:04 am
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

Don't worry, I'm easy-going, so I won't mind mistakes too much. I'm also open to that 'Guardian Angel x Human' roleplay. If you have ideas for that Avatar roleplay, I'm curious. I did have an idea that our characters were of a rival clan that would run into the main characters before the destruction of the massive tree in the movie (can't remember what they called the tree, though).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:08 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Haha alright. xD Well, I will keep it in mind! For the Guardian Angel x Human roleplay, it is basically about the human in a rough situation, whether it'd be family issues, social life issues... Something that would make him you know.. Want to die. The guardian angel would come into play to basically stop him from hurting himself. She seems like a normal all around girl but she makes sure he sees a lot of her, basically so she can keep an eye on him and such. Then whatever twists or plot ideas we want we can talk ver.
As for the Avatar roleplay, I like the idea of rival clans and the falling of Home Tree. We could always do that too.
I am a very indecisive person, so I'm just giving you a warning. xD

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:51 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

- teacher x student

human/other
- orphan x rich
- runaways
- zombie apocalypse

Well good afternoon to you dear~ I would love to any of the above rp's with you. I'm good at playing either a male x male couple or male x female couple, but my characters are always either female or uke's because I can't manage to pull off the seme. I am a mirror role-player meaning that I will always try to give as good as I'm given. Here is a link to some of my response from other rp's to show what I am capable of and I could probably do even more if given an incredible response.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

~ H E L L O ~

Hello, I'm ReaperInBlack, however, many just call me Reaper (Though I may or may not go through a username change in the future). I think your skills are phenomenal and I would be honored to Rp with you! I am not completely choosy as to what the topic would be, so whatever you're craving is more or less going to be fine by me, though I would prefer male x female / male x male. Judging by your list, our tastes in topics are rather similar. My posts will most likely not be gleaming with perfection, but I will get as close to it as my abilities will allow, however I cannot stand text talk unless a character is actually texting, and I'm not fond of one liners either, so you won't see either from me. You have many proposals, but my offer stands!

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:09 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Missy Eevee

That username... Missy Eevee. I feel like I've role-played with you before.
I think I have a WHILE back. X3 When I used to be... Really active in this guild.
From what I can remember, you were a great role-player.
We can do a straight pairing, so no worries. It won't matter who is male or female, although if you are eager to play a male, then be my guest. c:

Out of the ideas, my favorites are

- Stranded on an Island
- Rich City Boy x Farm Girl

we'll do... rich boy and farm girl
I think it'll be fun! smile
yeah, I think i've RPed with you too... it's been a long while since I been on Gaia :p

any idea for a storyline? can you pm me? gtg ,be back in a while. smile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces