Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:20 pm
The afternoon was warm, and quiet, and for that, Dove couldn't have been more grateful, though her body language still betrayed an overwhelming feeling of insecurity as she walked along the shore, her arm now free from the sling and it's wrappings, though from the way her gaze avoided it at all cost, it appeared as though she wished it was still hidden away. Her feet fell lightly on the sand as she walked, her arms crossed over her middle, keeping the light, loosely woven sweater close to her stomach, though the evidence of recent wounds was obvious all the same through the thin material. She had hoped to at least get some fresh air, and to force herself to be comfortable with the idea of her new features, but so far, it was proving to have been a vain effort. The breeze did feel good, though, as it tossed her hair, as did the soft sands sinking beneath her toes as she slowly ventured further, though she didn't wander too far from the boardwalks.

Beside her, Lovey trailed quietly, aware of her mistress's discomfort, but with hopes all the same. The beach was calming, and the girl was bound to her scars for life. Things would be alright. She just needed to get used to things as they were.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:50 pm
Dove wasn't the only one out enjoying the sunny afternoon in the late spring. It was warm out and a perfect day to visit the beach, and Yuri needed a breather.

Running out onto the sand was a pair of small canid Pokemon. One being a distinct blue Growlithe with a scar over one eye. The other practically glittering in the sun as he ran towards the water. Though the Eevee stopped short a bit and started rolling around in the sand. Repede pausing as well to sit and groan at the Eevee's futile attempts to cover his fur. The sand proving to be more of an annoyance as it didn't really stick well enough to hide his coat.

The man himself wore his typical swimming attire which consisted of a rather loud set of pink swimming trunks and an opened orange shirt, both decorated in Hawaiian print. Sandals adoring his feet and a pair of sunglasses perched on his face.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm
At the trio's approach, Lovey barked her greeting, startling her trainer and throwing her attention in the man's direction, though she paused to watch as Astal rolled in the sand, slightly confused at his intent. She did lift a hand in greeting to Yuri, however, and stepped away from the water's edge to properly speak with him for a moment, resisting the urge and the shame she felt in her quick judgement of his attire.

"Hey... out for some sun?" she asked, watching as Lovey made her way over to Repede (and Astal), her tail waving behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:51 pm
Astal eventually got frustrated and ceased his rolling to get up and shake out his fur in a huff. Looking on as Repede greeted Lovey with a wuff and wag of his tail. The Eevee sighed in annoyance but soon turned his attention toward the water.

"Hey... yeah, didn't think I'd see you out here. How's the arm?" Yuri asked as he tilted his glassed down slightly to look at Dove. His other hand resting on his hip.

Behind him Astal crept towards the surf, only to have a large wave come up and drench him. The Eevee letting out a startled cry. Yuri didn't seem to take any notice.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:09 pm
Lovey tilted her head at Astal as he left them, then sighed, looking again to Repede. she said, shaking her head. She had hoped to get to know the other eevee.

Dove shrugged one shoulder, blushing a little as he looked at her over his glasses. "It's..." Her words failed, and she simply extended her arm up to show him, not looking at it. "The stitches are gone, at least..." Her other arm stayed crossed around her middle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:23 pm
"" Repede said back to Lovey, looking over at the shiny Eevee with a broad grin when he was nearly washed away. Astal flattened his ears, the sopping wet Eevee walking over to them and then shook out his coat. "" Not caring if he got the other two wet.

Yuri reached out and took Dove's arm to look it over. "Not bad, looks like you're healing up."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:36 pm
the female replied, shaking her head a bit and stifling a small laugh as the drenched eevee approached, though she yelped and jumped away when he shook out his coat and mane. she complained, her ears flicking away the spray of water and drooping.

She allowed him to take hold of her arm, though the smile she gave in return was somewhat weak. "Yes... I'm glad for it, but they're still...so..." Her free hand rubbed her side. Though she didn't look to her arm, the wounds on her side bothered her even more. She knew she'd have to get over it someday, though. "I'm just trying to get used to them, I guess."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 pm
"" Astal said, clearly unimpressed with the pampered little Eevee that Lovey was. He was completely the opposite, despite his glimmering silver coat. That he'd been cursed with.

"You mean the scars?" Yuri asked as he let go of her arm. "It might take a few years but they'll fade." His eyes then going down to wear she rubbed her sides. "There too, huh?"

Even though he wasn't bothered by scars, he supposed that a girl like Dove would be. Especially considering her line of work involved her appearance.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:26 pm
Lovey rolled her eyes, then paced around a little, shooting Astal a displeased look.

She lowered her arm, noticing where his gaze fell and letting her own fall to the sand at their feet. "Yeah..." she murmured. "I'm the only model I know who's spent almost an entire day at the beach in a cover up," she sighed. She hadn't yet been brave enough to take it off... though she wanted to make herself overcome it a little at a time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:31 pm
"" Astal huffed, but then perked an ear at her last words. "" He hadn't stopped to think about that. Thus the shiny Vee started to roll around in the sand again.

"Can't be that bad," Yuri said with a blink. "It was just some scratches right?" Once she healed up it probably wouldn't be all that noticeable, or so he thought.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:11 pm
When the eevee began to roll around again, Lovey giggled, and shook her head. With that, she looked to the growlithe again, then stepped around him, walking in a full circle, before waving her tail. she asked, pausing to look over Repede to the man now making his way closer to them, onto the beach, and immediately she shied down, her ears falling and her tail tucking close to her body.

The young woman's brows furrowed a little at his words, and she played with the hem of her sweater now, her eyes still low. Though the doctors had assured her it wouldn't be as bad as it looked now, she had taken only one long glance in the mirror and it had been enough. However, instead of voicing this, she simply took a deep breath and tugged the sweater up and off, wincing a little, and revealing not only the same white bathing suit she had worn that day in the hot springs, but two sets of jagged stripes drawn over her hip and side where the absol had grabbed her.

She stood silently, feeling blindly for his eyes. She was a model, used to being looked over in such a fashion, and there was nothing indecent about her clothing, but now, with such permanent scars, she could only stand silently, and force herself through it. She had to get used to this. Her head stayed low, until another voice sounded not too far away, a voice she knew too well, one that sent ice down her spine.

"My, my. Taking your clothes off for a man so readily? Even I couldn't teach you that trick," the man said smoothly, stopping close to form a triangle with her and the long haired man.

Her eyes widened in horror, and she stepped back, shaking her head, her heart trembling in her chest before leaping to her throat. She swallowed hard, only one word escaping, in a tone laced with bitter familiarity and hurt and disbelief. "Damien..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 am
Well, Yuri hadn't really expected her to show him her scars, but whatever. He merely stood there and watched, giving a low whistle when he saw the jagged lines. That Absol had certainly left a mark, more than one actually.

However, before Yuri could comment, some stranger walked up and started running his mouth. Instantly causing him to grown. He didn't like this guy's tone, much less his words.

"Hey, last I checked its pretty rude to butt in on other people's conversations." This directed at... Damien apparently.

Repede looked over to Lovey and huffed his affirmation... that is until the guy walked up and he instantly sensed the uneasy and displeased vibes coming from the humans. Playing would have to wait as the Growlithe now silently watched what was going on.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:20 pm
Dove stood silently, her eyes only leaving Damien as Yuri spoke, her eyes still wide when they returned to the second man's tall figure.

Tall, handsome, and impeccably dressed as always, in his crisp button up and shorts, clothing too expensive to wear in the sand, but on a man who gave it no thought. A watch, shining gold, one that she had given him, a small bird engraved on it's side. Sandals of true leather. Sunglasses that he removed to reveal ice cold eyes. A ring with a crest... one that matched the locket she wore around her neck.

She wanted to run. She wanted to be sick. She wanted anything but this, anything to be standing so vulnerably with him there in front of her, and it was obvious in her features. The sweater in her hands went to her middle as she crossed her arms again, sure to keep the fabric draped over her left arm, hoping to conceal her wounds. She stared as he replied.

"Oh, and this coming from someone I know I cannot take seriously, only at first glance," he replied calmly, glancing to Yuri's attire with obvious distaste in his voice. "I'm sure this conversation you're referring to can only be so serious as the way you present yourself, therefore I see little to be ashamed of interrupting, if your attire is any indication of your worth. You clearly take nothing seriously, or else you terrible tastes and are wasting Tori's time," he smirked, gesturing to the girl with a casual flick of his wrist. "Though clearly if she's comfortable enough to disrobe around such company so willingly, she must have lowered her own standards to a shockingly low degree."

The girl's jaw dropped a moment, before she clenched her teeth and shook her head. "Why are you here?" she demanded, refusing to let him continue and hoping to pull his attention--though she really, really didn't want it. There was no way she'd let him continue to talk to Yuri like that, and it was probably best for him-- even without her help, she was sure Yuri wouldn't take this attitude well.

Lovey whined softly, hunching down low into the sand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:14 pm
Yuri stood there, not even bothering to remove his sunglasses as he looked back at the man. It was easy to tell what sort of caliber this guy was, and Yuri didn't like it.

"I don't really care if you take me seriously or not," Yuri said back calmly, though the glasses hid a dark look in his eyes.

"But I guess you can't judge a guy by his clothes. I'd have thought someone who dressed that fancy would at least know how to treat a lady with some respect."

And with Tori's question, Yuri glanced at her briefly, then looked back at Damien. Repede scowled at the strange man, but also placed a paw on Lovey encouragingly. Astal tilted his ears back as well and frowned as he watched this take place.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:59 pm
The dark haired man shrugged, his smirk intact. "There are many things I know how to do, but should I choose to display my talents or not is my own right. And I can certainly afford to exercise that right, given the circumstances."

That said, he tucked his hands into his pockets and looked again to the girl, his grin widening a little at the way he was sure she withered internally at his glance. "Oh, just stopping by. I've a meeting with Kaiba in the next few days, and since this is where you said you were supposedly 'visiting' this region, I thought I would make my business dealings in person. I was hoping I would find you, and look where we are." He chuckled deeply, though there was a tone to it that made her shudder a little. "What luck, hm?"

Dove looked to him, her focus clear, but from behind an almost tangible barrier of unease. "I wouldn't call it luck...If you're here for business, then go about it. You have none with me." The voice she used was stern, but her clenched fist said otherwise.

At this, the man laughed fully. "Is that so? Surely you haven't replaced me already..." he scoffed, glancing to Yuri again, pointedly. "If so, I understand completely why we've not heard from you in weeks. Surely you haven't fallen so far away... I know you've almost always been innocent, but surely you haven't let something like this manipulate you."

Lovey stayed low, though she shifted closer to Repede.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff