Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 pm
Things had been rough the last couple of weeks, and Rosie knew it wasn't just for her.
She still had a hard time accepting the fact that her sister was a part of Team Rocket, but it was made at least a little easier, knowing that she had her friends there for her.
Onto of that, she was making some new friends too~

Rosie had met a girl from Grand Ile, Luke had introduced her, and while Rosie had gotten to know her a little, one thing she picked up on was that Nicolette loved to bake.
Rosie thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to call some of her other girl friends, and just get everyone together, to bake, and just do something... girly. She of course made sure to promise Luke and Yuri that they would be able to partake in the treats once they were finished.

She invited Seraphine, since Sera was her best friend, and Rosie always liked to have her around, even though she was sure Sera didn't like to bake.
Dove had been invited as well, the older girl having spent much of the prior month with Rosie, training their pokemon and getting to know one another a little better.
And of course Nicolette, who this had all been set up for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:59 pm
Despite the invitee list, Seraphine had immediately accepted. Why would she ever decline to spend time with her best friend? That would be a travesty in and of itself. So it was that the appointed day found the brunette sitting in her friend's kitchen, one arm supporting her head as she leaned her chin on it, looking a little bored, while her other arm rested in her lap. The hospital had tried to suggest she wear a sling for support to keep her injured shoulder from undue stress, but the girl had steadfastly refused anything of such atrocious gaudiness from being attached to her person, even though it was only for her health. The wound was still a little sore, of course, since not much time had passed since their return, and though she would've preferred to be fully functional again, she still couldn't do much with her right arm or hand until her shoulder fully healed.

She leaned over a bit to tap a finger on the recipe book Rosie had gotten out to suggest, "That one looks good." Really, though, she didn't much care - she wouldn't be having much of the resulting cake, and she wouldn't be helping to bake it, either. Not much she could really do one-handed. "So who's this other girl you invited again?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 am
"Hm?" Rosie hummed lightly, glancing over to look at the cake that Seraphine pointed to. "Ohhh~ it does."
As she looked over the ingredient list, Rosie paused to think about Sera's question before she looked up at her friend, both her arms folded on the counter, with the book laying open in front of her.
She had taken to wearing more head bands, in order to cover the healing cut on her head while it healed, as well as the hair that had been shaved. it was a cute accessory, so she certainly didn't mind in the slightest.
Blue eyes found her friend before she smiled "Nicolette? She's someone Luke helped, He saved her actually from some people downtown. She's from Grand Ile too~ I think you'll like her, she's super sweet."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:25 am
Sera pulled the recipe book a little closer and began to flip through a few pages, though she wasn't really too interested. Rosie's words pulled her from her disinterest though, and she peered up at her curiously with one brow raised. "Saved her from some people downtown? Were they Rockets?" Ugh, ******** Rockets. Probably was Rockets, honestly, because who else would it have been? Nobody, obviously. "Stupid freaking Rockets," the girl muttered as her gaze dropped absently to the recipe book again. "Did she know Luke then, when he lived in Grande Ile?" Probably. Man, a lot of people from Grande Ile were showing up in Kodo. Why? Grande Ile was so freaking pretty, and didn't have Team Rocket. Why would they want to leave?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 am
"I don't really know." Rosie replied honestly, "I hope it wasn't Rockets..."
She watched as Sera took to look to look through it, watching the book absently from upside down.
"They said they used to see one another at parties, apparently she's a noble too, like Luke."
Sometimes it was strange to think that nobles from a different country would come to their island, or be their friend. She forgot a lot of the time, of course she couldn't ever forget a time when she had been convinced Luke was a prince.
Though really she wasn't sure she ever stopped thinking of him as that prince from Grand Ile.
Close enough anyway.

"I hope we can help her see a better side of Kodo after that experience though. So I though we could all just hang out and bake something."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 am
While Rosie seemed uncertain, Sera had already made up her mind that they were, in fact, Rockets, and continued to inwardly insult them and their heritage and their mothers.

"Huh?" Oh, she was talking about that girl. "Oh, a noble? ...I wonder if her father tries to lock her up in a manor too and not let her see anyone," she wondered aloud a little bitterly, though if that happened to this girl she honestly couldn't care less. She didn't even know this girl in the slightest, though if Rosie liked her... Ugh. She didn't want to upset Rosie, so she supposed she had to at least make an attempt to get along, and therefore not consciously say anything mean. "There's a lot to see in Kodo, a lot more than just some a*****e Rockets. We can think of a bunch of places she can go see and stuff, don't worry. And, you mean we can all hang out and you guys can bake something," she corrected, as she pointedly leaned back to relax. She didn't seem at all upset about her injury - in fact, she was quite glad, because it meant she didn't have to try and come up with a way to get out of helping do something she had no desire to do whatsoever. "I'll just sit and watch and tell you what to do."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 am
When Rosie had invited her over to her house to bake a cake, Nicolette was absolutely, positively thrilled. Unfortunately, she knew practically nothing of Camphoreon or Kodo in general, and the address and directions she received would have been difficult for her to work from had she not previously acquired a map from the Grande Insulaire embassy earlier. They had them, she was pleasantly surprised to find, available in French, and the young noble had eagerly taken one for herself to take around, and one more to keep in her home in case she lost or misplaced the first.

Roughly around the appointed time, maybe a few minutes afterward, the girl found her way to what she assumed was Rosie's house, and dismounted Epona on the sidewalk. The Rapidash walked behind her owner as the girl moved uncertainly towards the door, and raised a small fist to knock upon it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:54 am
At around the same time the new girl arrived, a young woman with long, dark brown hair, bags draped over her unmanaged arm, and a heart marked eevee at her heels made her way up the sidewalk, looking for the home of the girl that had texted her. While wary , she was glad or the invite, and curious to see the other girls in person. She had, of course, texted Rosie a little over the past few days to check up on her, but not wanting to hover, she had given the girl space to cope with why had happened. Sera she hasn't seen, but had at least asked about...Not directly of course, but through Rosie. While she wasn't keen on seeing the girl--why would she be beside herself to see someone who very openly disliked her?--She had accepted the invitation all the same. Now wasn't the time to be alone, and the promise of meeting another new face was reassuring.

As Dove approached the address he had been sent, the girl paused, looking to the Rapidash and the other girl as she too approached, an amiable smile on her face. "Hello! You must be Nicolette..." she greeted her as she made her way up to Rosie's door.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:07 pm
Rosie smiled at Sera, nodding her head in agreement, before she giggled at her last comment. That was Sera for you, Rosie wasn't at all surprised, nor upset about it, she liked Sera the way she was. "Its okay, you can just keep us company~"

Any more conversation hey could have had was stopped when Rosie heard a knock at the door.
Vahy'n, who was laying in the other room with her head on her paws opened her eyes and lifted her head, the yellow Raichu who had been curled up behind her bounded up and toward the door "Rai rai!"

Once she reached the door, Kiss Kiss looked back at Rosie, sliding to the side to peer out as Rosie opened it.
"Raai!" she cheered happily, seeing people outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 pm
While Nicolette had fully expected someone in front of her, she hadn't at all expected anyone behind her, and the sudden voice visibly startled her. She spun around, vaguely surprised, her hands clasped in front of her. "Oh!" She had fully expected to be the last to arrive, given her complete lack of knowledge of the city, but she had left quite early because of that, so maybe she was right on time. Regardless, she relaxed into a bright smile and a nod. "Yes, I am Nicolette," she confirmed, but then hesitated. Rosie had mentioned two names of two friends, but it wasn't until then that the young noble realized she had absolutely no way of quickly distinguishing between the two girls to figure out which was which, and it saddened her a bit.

"I'm sorry," she began apologetically with an expression to match, "but Rosie only told me two names, and not which belonged to who..." The door opening behind her and the sounds Kiss made pulled her attention, and the girl easily brightened again. "Hello Rosie!" She knelt down to offer a hand to the Raichu, "And hello Kiss Kiss!"

Epona just watched, looking amused, though she did offer a polite nicker of greeting to the two girls and the pokemon.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:49 pm
Dove only smiled kindly, and shook her head, returning the look of apology as she spoke Though at first she wasn't sure exactly why the girl seemed so worried, she had startled her with her greeting. "Ah, well... I'm not sure that my name was one of the two, but I'm Dove all the same. It's a pleasure to meet you, Nicolette!" she explained. She tilted her head a little in curiosity at the accent the girl had, and quickly decided to find out more later.

When Rosie opened the door, she turned her attention to the hostess with a bright smile and a wave to both her and the Raichu at her feet. "Hey! Sorry I'm late...I stopped to get goodies," she laughed, lifting the sacks on her uninjured arm to show them.

Lovey barked a light greeting to Epona, then another to Kiss Kiss, both excited to meet a new pokemon and try again with the Raichu. Perhaps with Yuri gone, she wouldn't be so uptight...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:31 pm
"Hey! come on in" Rosie smiled at the two outside her door, she expected one or the other, but was delighted to see both of them standing outside.
Looking up at Dove as her apology Rosie just shook her head "oh no no, you're not late its okay. Sera and I were just looking through one of the books, I haven't figured out what I want to bake yet."

Opening the door Rosie stepped back, to let the others inside. "Come on in! Nicolette, my friend Seraphine is over, I'll introduce you. And it looks like you've already met Dove? If you haven't this is my other friend, Dove. Dove, this is Nicolette, she just arrived in Kodo."
She then looked at Epona. "Hey Sweety, if you go to the side of the house just over there the others are hanging out there, and we'll have the window open so you can hang out there if you like~"
She told the Rapidash, pointing to the right side of the house.

Kiss Kiss pushed herself up, rubbing her cheek into Nicolette's hand happily.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:59 pm
"Oh, but she did," Nicolette corrected her quickly with a shake of her head, not wanting her to think poorly of their gracious host, "Dove and Seraphine, but I didn't know which would be which." Especially since she didn't know anything about them, only their names. She turned to smile brightly at Kiss Kiss and how she rubbed her cheek against her hand, so she extended her other hand to rub the Raichu's heart-shaped cheeks quite happily. This pokemon was so cute. "Vous ĂȘtes si jolie, savez-vous cela?" She murmured softly to the electric-type, then moved one hand up to pet her head before she straightened up once again.

The mention of goodies pulled her attention, and she smiled brightly at the other girl. How kind of her! Oh, but, should she have brought something as well? Were they supposed to? Luckily Rosie arrested her attention with a more official introduction, and the young noble nodded her head eagerly. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Dove!" And, oh good, the other girl was already there, so she could meet her too! Hopefully she was just as nice as Rosie and Dove were.

Epona nickered a soft response to Rosie's words, then again to Lovey in greeting. That done, she stepped forward to nudge her owner's shoulder, and the girl turned to touch one hand to the Rapidash's cheek while the other ran from the tip of her nose up to the crown of her head a couple times. "Allez dire bonjour aux pokemon de Rosie, je vous verrai plus tard," the girl said, and received a soft snort in reply. The fire-type then turned and walked around to the side of the house, as instructed.

With her Rapidash gone, Nicolette couldn't help but look for the source of the soft barking sound she'd heard, and her hands flew to her cheeks when she saw Lovey. "Oh! What kind of pokemon is this?" She all but gasped as she dropped to her knees again before the Eevee, and reached a hand out to her. Oh goodness, were all pokemon this absolutely adorable?

Seraphine, meanwhile, listened with some amount of distaste from her spot in the kitchen, (im)patiently awaiting the arrival of the other two guests. Ugh, she really would've preferred if it was just her and Rosie, but oh well...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:58 pm
After watching Nicolette kneel to greet Kiss Kiss, Dove smiled brightly to Rosie, then offered her the brown paper sack from her arm. "I brought ingredients to make Pecha berry cupcakes if you'd like to try them. They don't take long, though, so I thought maybe if we had extra time I could show you how to do it," she explained stepping into the home, though she didn't venture too far in--it wouldn't be polite to lead a host in her own home.

Dove's attention then switched back to Nicolette as she spoke to the Raichu, and her smile brightened all the more. "J'espérais que j'avais mis cet accent correctement!" she suddenly remarked, excited. Another thing she loved about half of the people she had met-- she could put her language schooling to use-- and it was exciting! If it was Nicolette's first language--and she assummed it had to be, with an accent like that-- she might be able to speak with the girl, in a language she might be more comfortable with.

She listened attentively as Rosie gave instruction, then motioned to Lovey to join the other pokemon as she too watched the blond haired girl expectantly, disappointed that she hadn't received direct attention from neither the girl nor her Raichu. However, when Nicolette kneeled again and offered a gentle hand, the eevee turned her attention to the girl with a soft wave of her tail, then nuzzled her hand, ducking to rub the top of her head against her palm with a happy sound.

Dove giggled. "She's an eevee," she explained, both amused and delighted with Nicolette's curiosity.

She took a deep breath a moment later, then leaned back a little, lifting a hand in greeting to Seraphine in the kitchen. "Hey, Sera!" At least she could try. It was only polite.

((translation: I was hoping I had placed that accent correctly!))  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:26 pm
Rosie blinked when Nicolette started speaking French to her Raichu smiled in surprise. For as many people as she knew from Grand Ile, she certainly didn't hear a lot of French from them. Kiss Kiss, event though not knowing what was being said to her, sure liked the way it was being said, and let out a pleased trill, hopping up to hug Nicolette, and beam at Dove, her tail whipping back and forth.
The pleasant surprise continued when Dove too spoke in the language. Beaming she watched the two as she lead them inside.

"Oh those sound excellent! Feel free to make those. They sound delicious" she told Dove as she walked into the Kitchen where Sera was waiting, setting the bag down on the counter.

Kiss Kiss bounded after the humans, joining them at the counter as she jumped up onto the stool next to where Sera was sitting, leaning forward on the counter and looking at the bag with interest.

As Epona and Lovey would round they house, they would find an open gate, leading to a rather impressive garden on the side of the house.
Hanging around the many plants a collection of Rosie's and Sera' Pokemon were already socializing, Looking over at the newly arriving pokemon.

Pastin was the first to speak, lifting himself from the ground, along side Grealhorn.
"Epona, Lovey." The gray Rapidash greeted with a welcoming bow of his head "Its good to see you again."

Celestia tilted her head gently, a gentle smile across her lips, that extended to her large bright eyes. "Epona." she spoke, standing back up as well and stepping up next to the taller Sawsbuck, who cast her a momentary glance before returning it to Epona.
"I've heard about you, Its a pleasure to finally meet you. and Lovey, welcome." she smiled.

Among the larger pokemon was a Large Green Charizard who was snoozing under the shade witha Torcoal. and a Pidgeot perched up on the roof, watching the others contently.
A Meganium tending to some of the plants in the garden.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff