Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] My Sisters Boyfriend Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:45 pm
Zachary Weller is sixteen year old. He has a good life. A loving mother, a loving father and sister. Zach is also gay and He is happy as can be. except there is one thing he wants. and his loving sister,Alic, has it. It's her boyfriend ~X~ Zach has a major crush on him. Alice is about to go to college and decides that it is time for her and ~X~ to break up. Will ~X~ finally notice Zach? Will they fall in love?
this is me!:User Image[/img]
This is my Life!: Previously stated.
My ups: Reading, anime ,manga, ~X~, the rain, and animals.
My downs: Lightning, loud noises, bees, being yelled at and being scared
my age: 18
in bed i am:uke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 am
Captain tohru honda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B l a k e M a r c e l l o
BIOGRAPHY: Blake has always seems to be the weird, obnoxious kid that always had either his friends or his formal girlfriend, Alice, around him. His mysterious demeanor always made people fancy him, and his outgoing personality was definitely a crowd favorite among his peers. Things seem to be going all fine and dandy until his girlfriend breaks up with him. What will happen? What's up with his sudden urge to befriend and get to know his ex-girlfriends little brother? Who knows...
LIKES: Cooking, music, reptiles (snakes, lizards, etc), anime/manga, video games, and reading.
DISLIKES: Sunlight, quietness, chick flicks, and being alone.

[[ooc: Who shall start? ^.^]]

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:00 pm
Zach Sighed as he watched his sister round around the house,packing everything she could think of that she would need while she was away at college. He was sad to see his sister go, but happy at the same time, for Blake was coming over and that meant he got to see him. Zach thought Blake was really cute and wished Blake would take some interest in Zach, but he didn't. Now that his sister was leaving, this would be his chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:20 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake mumbled curses as he smashed his hand on his obnoxious, loud alarm. He sat up and yawned groggily, stretching his arms above his head as he stepped off of his bed and to his bathroom. He quickly hopped into the shower and afterwards brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. He wrapped the towel around his waist as he smiled at himself in the mirror, trying to see if he looked decent. He walked to his room and opened his closet and picked out a pair of light denim skinny jeans and a black shirt with a blue flannel (since it was his favorite color). He got dressed and half jogged to his car, figuring his girlfriend would make breakfast when he arrived at her place.

After the short drive, he arrived at her house and walked out of his car to the front door and rang the doorbell.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:14 pm
"Hey Blake." Zach said smiling as he opened the door. "Did you come over to say goodbye to my sister?" He asked as he let the other in. "Hey Blake!" Alice said smiling. "Are you still made at me for breaking up with you? I know everything is going good, but with me going away to college and we would have a long distance relationship, I just don't think it would work." Alice said as she gave a light frown. "I hope we can still be friends." Blake and Alice broke up?! This was defiantly his chance! Zach cheered silently in his head, but remained calm on the outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:48 pm
Captain tohru honda
"Hey Blake." Zach said smiling as he opened the door. "Did you come over to say goodbye to my sister?" He asked as he let the other in. "Hey Blake!" Alice said smiling. "Are you still made at me for breaking up with you? I know everything is going good, but with me going away to college and we would have a long distance relationship, I just don't think it would work." Alice said as she gave a light frown. "I hope we can still be friends." Blake and Alice broke up?! This was defiantly his chance! Zach cheered silently in his head, but remained calm on the outside.

He smiled at Zach and nodded, walking past him. "Hi Zach. Yeah, I did," he turned his head to Zach, and winked. He was always a little flirtatious around everyone.

"Hey Blake!", his former girlfriend said as she smiled at him. His eye twitched annoyingly but he smiled back regardless. "um....no, Im not. And Yeah, I understand, and of course we're still friends. We'll keep in touch." he replied. He stood there awkwardly and scratched the back of his head, noticing Zach again. "So uh...what about you, Zach? Are you sad she's moving out? I know I am."  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 pm
"I am, but I'm gonna be even more sad to know you won't be around any more. I mean, we are friend right?" Zach asked as he looked at Blake. Zach loved the color of Blake's eyes, even if they were grey. He thought they were beautiful and wondered if he had a deep soul as he looked at Blake. He then looked away quickly as he lightly blushed. He was almost caught staring at the other and then he would know that Zach liked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:14 pm
Captain tohru honda

"Of course we're friends. Don't be silly. Just because Alice is leaving I'm sure I'll come around to bother you every once in awhile.", he replied as he flashed Zach another smile. However, he noticed the boy was staring at him, and when Zach had locked eyes with the boy Zach had looked away quickly. 'What's that about?' he thought to himself, also noticing the painfully obvious blush Zach had across his cheeks. 'Did I say something wrong...?'

He placed his hand on top of the shorter boys head and ruffled his hair. "How about after your sister is done packing, we can hang out for a little? I don't have anything else to do today, and since it'll be sort of a sad day today, we can cheer each other up? "  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:22 pm
"Really?! That sounds fun!" Zach said happily as his blush faded away quickly. "What do you think we should do?" We can go to the arcade or go to a movie..or hangout at the park." Zach said as he tried to think of something. Alice laughed as she ruffled Zach's hair. "If yo don't mind, can me and Blake hangout till I leave in a few hours before you hog him?" She asked with a laugh. "Y-Yeah." Zach said and ran up to his room. He was blushing again as he walked into his room and laid on his bed. He cursed his sister for say such a thing in front of Blake. If Blake found out about him liking the other, then Blake probably wouldn't want to come over any more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:35 pm
Captain tohru honda

He laughed at Zach's sudden change in personality and honestly thought it was a bit cute he got so excited. "The arcade sounds like fun! We can get some dinner later too, and have a walk in the park. It's a nice day, so why not?" Blake was starting to get a little too excited too. He didn't even know why. He never really had any one on one time with the other boy, but figured he should start to.
"If you don't mind, can me and Blake hangout till I leave in a few hours before you hog him?"
Alice's voice interrupted his thoughts. He didn't really mind that she asked, it actually sounded fishy to him. 'Didn't she just dump me?' , he shrugged it off as Zach agreed and left to go to his room, leaving Blake and his ex alone. He wasn't used to the idea of being friends with her yet, but since she was leaving he decided to try to be friendly by following her to her room that was beside Zach's room. Blake noticed the door was closed and figured he must have had other things to do anyway, despite Blake feeling a little bummed out. He began helping Alice pack.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:44 pm
"you don't have to help me pack." Alice said smiling. "I just thought we could talk for a bit. Of and I made breakfast. Your favorite. Chocolate chip pancakes." She said as she packed up the last of her things and sat down on her now unmade bed. "I can't believe I'm going all they way to New York city." Alice said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:53 pm
Captain tohru honda

He nodded and slumped down to her rug and nodded. "You did?",he asked happily, "Thanks and...yeah, I know. That's so far. But you're going to be happy and finally going to put your life together by going to school. I wish that was me.", he replied in all honestly as he began playing with his fingers. "I'm happy for you, Alice"  

The Astro Zombie

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces