Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Just another lady looking for a roleplay. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes.
View Results

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 pm
Hello, everyone! My name is tehsecretardor, but you can call me whatever you wish! Obviously, I am currently looking for a roleplaying partner (or several), and I figured that the best place to advertise that is here (I've skimmed the forums, can't find anything too spectacular...).
But first, here's some information about me;

→I am
eighteen and a half years old.
→I've been roleplaying for about
seven years (I've come a long way since I started when I was eleven, though!), but I've been pretty MIA for a while now. Trying to change that!
→I will try to post at least
once every day, but I really can't promise that, seeing as I have work almost every day of the week + personal life + school, when that starts up again.
→I am as
literate as you are. I try to keep it to a minimum of one or two paragraphs per post, but if you give me a lot to work with, I'll generally match that.
→That said, if you start giving me dinky little posts that have only a sentence or two, I will probably lose interest and stop replying. I'll try to give warning, but, again, can't make any promises.
I don't like roleplaying as a male. I just don't. I'm not good at it. So, I would prefer to play a female, unless you have a really great idea that requires me to play a man somewhere. Then I'd be more than happy to; I just prefer my main character as a female.
→I will
not roleplay yaoi. Whether that's due to my inability to roleplay as a male or because of having to grow up and enduring my older sister's unhealthy obsession with all things yaoi, I really don't know. Whatever the reason, I don't like yaoi, I'm not a fan of it, and I will not roleplay it. (not to sound like I'm homophobic or anything! I just don't like the yaoi genre!)
→Contradictory, I
will play yuri. However, it has to have a good plot and be more than just smut.
→My boundaries are your boundaries.
→I'm good with either PMs or forums, whatever you want to do is fine.

And that's about it in terms of what you need to know about me! biggrin Now onto the exciting part; I'm currently craving!:

[Bold = me, Italic = doesn't matter, heart = currently in the mood for]

Modern Day
Teacher x Student
Best friends
Celebrity x Fan
Sibling x Sister's boyfriend/brother's girlfriend
heart
Old lovers rekindling their feelings
Master x Slave

Sort of Modern Day
Survivors in an apocalypse (of any sort, not just zombie)
Some sort of futuristic setting.

Fantasy/Medieval heart
Royalty x Commoner
Arranged Marriage
Opposite sides of two countries at war
Knight x Mage (sort of goes along with the one above it; the people of magic are at war with those without it type deal)

Manga/Anime's
→Rave Master
Haru x Elie heart
Lucia x Elie
Let x Julia
Elie x Sieg Hart
Resha Valentine x Shiba

→Fruits Basket
Kyo x Tohru

I AM STILL OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!! It's 1:30ish in the morning and this is all I could come up with, but I promise that I'm not limiting what I'll do with this! So, please, if you have a brilliant idea and want to share, don't hesitate to suggest it! Chances are, I'll probably be willing to give it a shot!

Alrighty, time to go find something to munch on and hope I don't lose power! Have a great night and whatnot, and thank you to whoever takes the time to look at this! If you're interested, feel free to post a comment in the thread or send me a message!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 pm
^^  

iSoGangstahh

Fashionable Lunatic

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:16 pm
Hai there. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:02 pm
I have like...been on hiatus on Gaia for MONTHS. Then I got a guild notice and remembered I joined an RP guild! I've been looking for RPs and forgot gaia razz Is there anything you REALLY wanna do? I'm pretty consistent with posts and I can definitely do 1-2 paragraphs. More if you'd like. I'm totally open to anything ^^

Wait...I didn't pay attention to the heart s

iSoGangstahh

Fashionable Lunatic

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm
Hahaha, it's totally okay! Those were just the ones that I wanted to do, but it was also really late at night, so if you have any suggestions at all, I'd love to hear them! c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:35 pm
Weeell, I'm interested in the apocalypse roleplay. No zombies though. It is so....overdone razz

iSoGangstahh

Fashionable Lunatic

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm
Alright, sounds good! I was thinking a sort of post-nuclear war sort of apocalypse, sort of like the Fallout series. Are you familiar with that game series at all?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:50 pm
Mehh not really. I heard of it and had been meaning to look into it but never did. I do like the post-nuclear concept though.

iSoGangstahh

Fashionable Lunatic

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:23 pm
Alright, well, it doesn't have to be, since you don't know too much about it haha. So, for this RP, I was thinking that the plot could be something along the lines of a person on the run from raiders (who are basically just bands of people that cause havoc for the few communities that exist) and he/she takes shelter near one of the largest communities (name to be decided) where he/she meets the other character and ends up basically causing a sort of battle between the raiders and the community that causes both of them to exiled into the wastelands, where they try to survive!
Or, if you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:41 pm
WELL THEN! That was it in a nutshell lol. I like the plot. It sounds extremely realistic (minus the whole...apocalypse part. Seeing as to how...well, nevermind. I forgot what point I was trying to make!).

iSoGangstahh

Fashionable Lunatic

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:47 pm
I'd love to do a medieval RP but I just joined another RP yesterday.
I have a feeling that it isn't going to develop though, so if it doesn't I'll be up for something else.

I actually have the opposite problem of you where I almost exclusively write men.
I do women sometimes but I'm much more comfortable writing for men. Which is odd given my ovaries and all but, meh.
I'd consider myself literate and I definitely like to gravitate away from heavy fantasy/sci fi.
I appreciate real world or light fantasy that is well grounded in the real world.
Anyway, if you are interested, let me know!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 pm
iSoGangstahh

Okay, awesome sauce! Message me, and we'll start working out the finer details and where to go from here! c:

Garden of Wisteria

Totally! :D Was there anything specific you had in mind for the medieval roleplay?  

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 pm
tehsecretardor

I was had a few ideas. Here is an example:

A princess (or perhaps just a lady of some nobility) has been promised in an arranged marriage.
She is being sent over the mountains from her home in a convoy of knights, ladies in waiting, and a few counselors.
The convoy is attacked by an enemy nation's force. It is a massacre.
Some of the knights managed to smuggle the princess away but they are attacked again later and in the end it is just one knight and the princess.
There are only a few villages between them and the kingdom they are traveling too. It is closer to go forward than try to turn around and go back over the mountains to go back home.
So, tensions are strained, the formality breaks down as the knight quickly grows tired of the princess's whimpering/whining/crying and they have an antagonist relationship at first.
Throughout the journey they are traveling in secret, hiding out, sometimes pretending to be a couple when they pass through villages to escape notice.
As the trip progresses though, both start to think of the other romantically.
And slowly, the tone changes from argumentative to high levels of sexual tension.
But the whole time they know that she is promised to someone else and he is fairly low born and there is no chance that they could be together.
yada yada yada.
Anyway, what do you think?
Any interest in that?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:03 pm
Garden of Wisteria

THAT SOUNDS SO AWESOME YES I LIKE THIS.
Haha, sorry, but that honestly sounds like a great plot! And I can finally exercise my ability to be a whiny little girl!
:
D
Would you like to start this over PMs or in a separate thread? Either one is totally cool with me!

tanchimo

Bashful Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:14 pm
And I get to have one of my brutish men!
XD
Yay!
And I actually prefer forums, especially now that Meebo is gone.
I'm PMing plotting junk like crazy so I don't want it to get buried in my inbox.
But we can always shift to PMs when need.
:: rolls eyes ::
freaking TOS
I write a lot and one of my favorite genres is trashy romance novel.
I firmly believe a good story supports such content.
But I'm fine with whatever you are comfortable with.
I have a little bit of time tonight to get the thread together, but I am actually working on a post for another RP at the moment.
But I'll start putting it together with some background info for us.
Oh, and I forgot to ask, what is your picture preference.
I am actually really picky about it. I am sorry but I HATE anime images. I'm a real image only sort of person.
Is that okay with you?

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces