Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
About yourself Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenDevil

Demonic Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:43 pm
Aight well since we are in this guild and unless we wanna just turn it into a place to friend code lets talk a little bout ourselves.
~
Me, I'm FD, Dev(il)

I'm 22, from usa Play league and stuff.

I will edit this more after my game of league.
(also its butt rice))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 pm
FallenDevil
Aight well since we are in this guild and unless we wanna just turn it into a place to friend code lets talk a little bout ourselves.
~
Me, I'm FD, Dev(il)

I'm 22, from usa Play league and stuff.

I will edit this more after my game of league.
(also its butt rice))

I'm Kameo, 23 from Canada!
I also play League and stuff, haha!

(O-H-M RICE!!!!!! It's OHM! Don't call me Butt Rice!)  

Stomping Time

Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

Interesting Raider

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:14 pm
I have many names, but for now I am Known as Blair or Snow Bunny

I'm 21 years old and my number 1 games I play is manly Pokémon and Animal Crossing. I do play some other games but Pokémon is my real test and training them is my cause xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:32 pm
Hellos
Im Leon, 21 and also in the US.
Stuff I've been playing lately, Pokemon, Animal Crossing(obviously amiright?), Mabinogi, and I swapnote sorta frequently ^-^

Hipnotised

Friendly Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mao-sensei

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:13 pm
Hiii! I'm Mao! yum_strawberry
I'm 20 years old.
I love anime, video games, MMORPG's, KPop, JRock, pudding, and the color red. yum_puddi
My hobbies include cosplaying, voice acting and writing/recording music~

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm
Hello, hello! emotion_awesome
I'm Emily. I was pretty happy to get the invite for this guild. AC is so much better to play with others.
So lets see.....
I'm 24, engaged, recently moved, have two adorable cats, aannnnnnd....currently unemployed (kglkjsbgjbsSO BORED).
My hobbies include cooking, Homestuck, gaming, biology, and art!
PM me if you want to know more about me.

Emasaurus

Witty Conversationalist

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Wrenry

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:57 am
Hi, I'm Cat. Age: Old enough to drive and that's all I'm sayin' xd
I live in South Carolina so I'm on Eastern Standard Time. I have a poodle, a cat, and a patient boy friend. Other 3DS games I own: Skylander, Harvest Moon: ANB, Mario Kart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 am
Hey I'm Luke. I'm 21 and I live in Iowa.
I love all sorts of things like video games, reading, comics, manga, anime, bowling, fishing, golfing, and gardening from time to time.

I've been playing the new Animal Crossing of course, and I'm trying to get through Pokémon white and white 2 before X and Y come out. Wish me luck biggrin  

Luke_Hobbies

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:28 am
Hello all, you can call me Jack. I am from Michigan, USA. I love to play video games, watch tv and movies, and hang out with my girlfriend. Unfortunately AC:NL is my first AC game so I am somewhat of a noob at the game. emo But I can say it is a really fun game so far. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 pm
Hey. I'm Pseudo. I'm 22 years old and as a large portion so far also live in the United States. Also as many have been rather addicted to this new Animal Crossing. Haha.

I would like to attempt to make actual friends here, but 3DS friends seems to sometimes be a good starting point. smile

Deadcant_Closed

IntrinsicallyAwesome

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 pm
Zektur
Hello all, you can call me Jack. I am from Michigan, USA. I love to play video games, watch tv and movies, and hang out with my girlfriend. Unfortunately AC:NL is my first AC game so I am somewhat of a noob at the game. emo But I can say it is a really fun game so far. biggrin

Another man from the Mitten. =o

Anyways, you can all call me Awesome or Charlie, or Charlie the Awesome (I like that last one the best), I am 20, I live in Michigan. I like to play video games, watch some movies, and a bunch of cooking shows on tv, I also read a lot. Like the person I quoted, I had to look up to check his name is Jack, this is my first Animal Crossing game and I'm addicted to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 am
if you want a full name, i'm Xavier Marcellino Rojas. if not, just call me Xavier or Hobbes...i don't mind either or. anyhoo, I'm almost 19 and have been playing animal crossing since the Gamecube razz haven't missed a single one 8D  

Santakiin

Ursine Lover

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 pm
I'm not that shy of a guy. My name is Darion Nystrom, I'm from Canada, age of 18. I love the AC franchise but I wouldn't say its my favorite game. I'm a wide variety gamer so my favorite game at the moment is Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater. Yeah thats a bit for ya. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:25 pm
Ohgawd, looks like I'm currently the youngest one here sweatdrop

Anyhow,
I'm Henry, but you can call me Hank,
and I'm a whopping 13 years old neutral
Either Way, I've basically grown up on classic Nintendo games, though I've really only been playing Pokemon and Animal Crossing recently.

Personality-wise, I guess you could consider me to be shy...? My hobbies as of now include re-reading the Harry Potter series, re-watching Ben 10: Alien Force (don't judge xd ), replaying Pokemon Ruby Version, and of course playing New Leaf.

I would give you my friend code and dream address, but I'm too lazy to look those up right now, soooo... yeah.

King_of_I-Iearts

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games