Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Nerd is the Beast Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:52 am
The Story: Skye Foster has lived a hard life, but with tribulations and sacrifices comes heart ache and disaster; and that is exactly what Skye is now. His looks may strike him as the handsome prince everyone adores, but his personality makes him out to be the total opposite. He is cold and aloof, not caring much for anything else other than himself. He is booksmart and intellegent but his social skills are horrid. Not that he really cares anyway. Sounds like a jerk, right? Though, what could happen when Skye meets a boy (x) that he might actually care about? Will this boy change him? Or will this chapter turn into a disaster....

The Rules:
♣ Follow ToS rules!
If you are interested, please send me a PM with your character profile.
♣ Keep this PG13!
♣ This is semi-literate. Anything less than a paragraph (4-6 sentences would be boring.)
♣ I will reply quite quickly, but if you will be gone for more than 4 days, please let me know!
♣ Have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:00 am
The Characters
User Image
Skye Foster
(seme)

Likes: Reading, academics, science fiction, Star Wars, writing, and cooking.
Dislikes: Idiots, loudness, kiss asses, mornings.
Personality: Rude, arrogant, doesn't-give-a-damn, quiet, snobby, teasing, intelligent, poised.

User Image
Adian Walker
(Seke)

Likes: Helping people out, School, Learning new things, Sweets, Bracelets and wristbands, Drawing.
Dislikes: Bullies, Attention hogs, Clingy girls, Dancing, Scars.
Personality: Nice, helpful, cheerful, hyper, and smart- in most subjects.

The Astro Zombie

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:37 pm
User ImageS k y e F o s t e r

[ooc: It's a little long, I hope that's fine. ^^]

It was a chilly Monday morning. The morning had recovered from heavy rain the previous night, so outside looked glum and depressing. Our main character, Skye Foster, awoke from his obnoxious alarm. His hand slammed against his nightstand as he tried to locate his beeping alarm and his glasses. The red head sat up groggily as he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes before slipping on his gray rimmed glasses. Yawning loudly and stretching out his limbs, he looked out the window across his apartment bedroom and spotted gloomy clouds and gray skies. "Ugh, today looks lovely..jesus.", he thought out loud before standing up and heading to his bathroom to clean himself.

After his long hot shower, he picked out a long gray sweater and black skinny jeans since he figured it was going to be chilly all day. He walked back to his bathroom and checked himself in the mirror. His piercing blue eyes stared blankly back at him. Women would always tell him he had beautiful eyes, but some swore they could belong to a killer. In fact, that's what Skye believed. He laughed at his own thoughts before walking out to his front and grabbing his cell phone, wallet, and car keys. After a few minutes, he was already on his way to his library/bookstore job, praying this day would go back to fast before he would end up loosing his cool and snap at a poor customer or employee.

The drive was surprisingly short and calm, lifting up his sour mood. After parking his car, he half-jogged to a small corner building and pulled out his keys. He unlocked the door and walked in, flicking on the lights and turning to flip around the "Sorry, we're closed!" sign. A sudden noise made him stop and with his instinct he turned around quickly in defense mode to see who or what the perpetrator was. A small old lady came into view as she walked up to the front desk- "Good morning, Skye. Rough weather out there today, eh?"
Skye rolled his eyes and laughed sarcastically. "Really? I didn't notice.And morning to you, Heather", he replied quietly. He straightened his posture as he made his way past her and behind the counter. "Last night I organised all the books in the Folklore aisle and swept the floors. Should be all good for now.", Skye said as he checked the register. She smiled sweetly at him and nodded a thank you. Heather began to speak again as she began to walk off: "Alright, well have a good day. I'll be in my office if you need me. Customers should be already walking through the door any second."

"Yeah...", replied Skye, a little distracted organizing the change in the register. He really hoped today would be a good day...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

x
x

Once a phone started to go off, a young male popped his head out from the blankets. Skinny fingers started to wrap around the buzzing electronic, before he started to turn the alarm off. A light yawn left his lips, as the figure sat up. Letting go of the phone, he moved his hands up to his eyes and rubbed them some. It didn't take long, before he started to crawl out of his bed. However, he looked out his window and blinked a few times. Such a gloomy setting, hopefully it wasn't a gloomy day. Getting out of his bed, he started to get ready for the day. First, he took a shower. Second, he got dressed. From there he brushed his hair and teeth, before heading to the door to get his shoes on.

He just moved in here recently- since it was closer to his school, so he would have to finish unpacking his things soon. For now, he would head out to go get something to eat. His gaze started to roam around, making sure he had everything he would need. His wallet in his pocket and his keys to the door was in his pocket. Heading outside, he smiled to himself as he looked around. It would be nice to look around, while he was out to get food. Turning to the door, he started to lock the door. Once that was done, he started to head down the stars. His hands shoved his keys into his pocket, as he started to search for the closest store at the moment. Noticing the store close by, he started to hurry over there to avoid the gloomy weather. It sucked to have such gloomy weather.

As he was hurrying to the store, he stopped when he saw a kitten. How cute! Redirecting himself to the animal, he started to bend down and started to pet the adorable thing. It was so sad, someone would just leave the cute thing here! After a few minutes went by, he started to hurry to the store so it wouldn't pour on him. It didn't take long, before he headed inside the store. A light smile was on his face, he nodded his head gently to the people that worked there. "Good morning!" He said cheerfully, as he waved to the male. His gaze shifted around the store, before his arms started to stretch them some. However, he stopped when he spotted the books. His gaze shifted towards them, before grabbing a few of them. Heading back to the front, his gaze was out the window.

Gathering the things he needed, he started to head back to the front. He made sure to buy the necessary things, before he smiled at the male. "Good morning... Again. How are you today?" He asked curiously, before he started to put the things he was buying on the counter. His gaze stayed on the male, along with his smile on his face. Making sure that he didn't drop anything, before he looked made sure he had his wallet with his money in it.

x
x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I NEED. JUST TELL ME THAT YOU STILL BELIEVE...

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: In a storeOOC: That's perfectly fine~

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:49 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

After Skye had finished some cleaning around the store, he returned back to his own personal haven behind the front counter. He sat on the stool, glancing around the rest of the dim-litted, empty bookstore. His coworker was probably in the back stocking the shelves and his manager was in her office. He tapped his fingers impatiently on the wood, desperate for something to do. His eyes raked the cluttered counter and he picked up an old magazine and began to flip through the pages. Suddenly the door bell jingled and in came a unrecognizable customer. It wasn't common that they earned new customers so Skye concluded he must have been new to town or some other. He carefully watched the boy walk across the room to a shelf to recover some books. Skye was right; he never saw this boy in his life. He sported chestnut brown hair and large green eyes, and had such soft, delicate features. He was sure this boy must have had his share of being mistaken for a female.

Skye rested his chin on his palm while not paying any more mind to the boy. His right brow twitched as he heard the intruder chirped a loud, cheerful "Good morning!". Skye responded with a huff and continued to flip through his magazine. His eyes didn't trail off the page.

After a few seconds, the brunette had walked over to the front counter and layed an assortment of books and other items. "Good morning...again. How are you today?", the boy asked, smiling a million dollar smile. For some reason, this irritated Skye a little. He Skye glanced up the boy and could now see much more clearly of the boys features. He set his magazine aside and began to scan the books, taking time to read the titles. Then he realized the brunette had impeccable taste, and that was enough for Skye to be intrigued. "Uh...I'm fine, okay?", he snapped quietly, instantly feeling bad. He didn't even know why he was even ruder to the boy than anyone else or why he even felt bad.

Skye shoved the items into a plastic bag, pressing buttons on the register until the total came out. Before he told the boy the total price, he stopped himself. "Uh....that last book, it's one of my favorites....", he rested his hand on top of the bag. 's**t, what am I saying? He continued: "Well, your total is $18.35."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:38 am
The Astro Zombie
Tomorrow is so close now, see you in a week!

User Image

x
x

Adian was happy to see there was a book store around, he could get some books for his new home before getting the food. His other books were donated to a library in need of book, before he actually moved here. So his place was bookless, it was a good thing he could get some books right now. As he entered the bookstore, he only noticed one person. That was the person behind the desk, but the male seemed to be like the clouds outside. All he did was huff and continue going through the magazine he was looking through. Adian didn't pay much attention to that, as he went down the rows of books. He would enjoy new books to read, so he chose a few that he thought were interesting.

There were quite a few, but he already knew where he would be putting them when he got home. Easy, the empty bookshelf that was in his room. What better place to put these books? It only made sense to do that. Once he gathered the books he wanted, he headed to the counter. Greeting the male again, he asked how the male was and smiled to him. Adian watched as the male started to scan his books, before he heard the male's answer. It was quite snappy and rude... But it was probably because of the weather, or the fact he was so cheerful this early in the morning. He knew quite a few people that got upset with that, so it wouldn't surprise him if that were the case right now.

"Okay." He responded, trying to keep his delight to himself for now. Even though he tried, it was still seen in his voice and smile. The rudeness just zoomed by him, he was use to dealing with rude comments. Plus, over the year's, he's learned that he could catch people on a bad day. Seeing his things making it's way in the bag, he started to pull his wallet out. He wanted to make sure that he had it, and the fact that he had it out to get the money out to pay for the books. Hearing the male speak, he looked at him and blinked twice before he smiled again. That caught him off guard, but he was glad to hear that he had one of the male's favorite books.

Soon the total was told, and he handed the male a twenty dollar bill. "I'll make sure I read your favorite first." He said before he watched the male. He would be a regular customer, but he would finish these books before coming back- maybe... He always had a lot of books in his room, but this time he would try to read the ones he got first before coming back to the bookstore. As he paid attention to the male, a thought clicked in his head. That's right he was suppose to go shopping for food and it looked like it was about to pour. "I'm new to town, and I'm a bit lost... And I'm not sure where the closest food mart is, may you direct me in the correct way?" He asked with a light smile, as he rubbed the back of his neck lightly. Hopefully he wasn't bothering this guy too much, by asking for direction.

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: In a storeOOC:

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

[ooc: Alright, have a fun week! I also want to apologize for the slow replies; I was busy moving, next week I will be replying more frequently. I'm enjoying where this role play is going. c: Goodbye. <3 ]

Skye instantly felt stupid for blabbering out something so insignificant and foolish. He cleared his throat in embarrassment before the smiling brunette began to speak, "I'll make sure I read your favorite first."

A blush crept across his face in embarrassment and shame. Skye was dumbfounded at the other boys' reaction. All he could do was nod in reply. He knew he was being sort of an a** to this boy, and usually when Skye was a jerk to other customers he would get told off or completely ignored (it was even a mystery why he wasn't fired yet.) -- but this guy had acted indifferent towards Skye.... and for that, he felt a little defeated. Skye always had a childish, prideful and incompetent personality. He had most things given to him and he never took no for an answer. Another thing, he couldn't cope with people who acted heedlessly to his remarks; of course, he would never admit that to himself.

He wasn't exactly social, but mentally speaking he had never attempted to make any friends. This boy seemed nice enough, and Skye could sense he didn't mind the rude comments. Maybe this boy could be his friend...? Or not. Skye doubted him immediately after thinking such ridiculous things.

The redhead retrieved the twenty dollar bill from the brunettes hand. He cleared his throat, trying to compose his obvious blush as he opened the register. The rain had began to pick up again, rather heavily now. "I'm new to town, and I'm a bit lost ... and I'm not sure where the closet food mart is. May you direct me in the correct way?", the boy asked softly, rubbing the back of his head. Skye collected the boys change before taking out the receipt that was finished printing out from the register. He thought for a moment. "Yeah, there is one actually down the street and to your left at the stop light,. It's only about a five minute drive...", he handed the money and receipt to the boy and continued; "Er, you might have to do some walking because of the construction going on on that street. I can lend you my umbrella if you don't have one." Skye cursed himself mentally again, This boy must have thought him to be a bipolar freak.

Skye handed him the money and after retrieved his umbrella below the counter, hesitantly holding out to him. "If you do, you can just return it later or tomorrow. It's pretty bad out there anyways."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:00 pm
The Astro Zombie
Thanks, I did have fun! That's perfectly fine, I hope moving went well~ Oh my! I am too!! It's such a fun roleplay so far! It's good to be back x3

User Image

x
x

Adian wanted to make sure he read the other's favorite book first... He was interested in reading what kinds of book the other liked, plus he was interested in the book before he knew it was one of the guy's favorites. Noting the blush, he smiled some. At least he was getting a positive(?) reaction from the male! Sure he had seemed to come off rude, but it didn't bother him like it would normally do to others. Why would it? He was unique in that way, putting away others rudeness and making it in a positive reaction from him! Adian was almost never seen upset, sad, annoyed, tired, etc. He was almost always seen with a smile on his face. It took a lot to upset him, or even get him to stop being so happy.

He was just a happy person overall. For now though, he would get to settling into his new place. It was so exciting! However, it was sad that he left his other friends behind... But he was still happy about the move. He could meet new people, get a job, and be near his school! Ah, he could not wait! His smile seemed to grow some to that thought, before he handed the money over to the male. When the other cleared his throat, he looked at him taking in the sight of the other blushing. It was always cute to see others blush! Listening to the other's answer- as he received his receipt and change. Down the street and to the left, okay! He could remember that! Glancing out the window, he just nodded lightly.

So a five minute drive, that was actually pretty close. However, he was walking so it would take a bit longer- but that was okay with him. Taking the change and receipt, he listened as the other continued. Hm? Umbrella? So nice! See, he knew he just caught him on a bad day that's all. Smiling, he watched as he retrieved the said item. His gaze was kept on the other's face. Adien took the time to take in all of the other's features. The other male's eyes caught his attention, such a pretty color. Yet it gave off a slight icy feeling to them. Nodding his head to what the other said, he smiled brightly at him. He was glad the other male would let him use his umbrella!

"Thank you so much! You're very helpful, I'll make sure to return your umbrella!" He said, as he gently took the umbrella. Of course he would return the umbrella, most likely when he stops to feed the kitten later... Ah! He would go home and drop the books off, while he did that he could get his own umbrella. As soon as he did that, he could come back and return his umbrella- then he could go shopping for his food and what not. Mentally nodding at that idea, he started to head out but stopped. "Have a wonderful day, I'll see you later! Again thanks." He said with a smile on his face. He stepped out of the store, opening the umbrella. Okay then, back to his new home and back here after that! That sounded like a great plan. Maybe he could bring a towel for the kitten...

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:48 am

[ooc: Welcome back! ♥ That's good you had a fun time. c: And yes, thank you, I did. c: Glad you're back~ ]

Skye snorted coyly as the brown haired boy thanked him a little too joyfully. He just couldn't understand "happy" people, he really couldn't. Skye always seemed to have a chip on his shoulder or either be in a sour mood. Even when he was happy, he still seemed to be in a bad mood. That was just the person Skye was. He watched as the boy made his way to the front door while calling out a goodbye and a thank you. He also said he would see him later; undoubtedly, Skye knew the mysterious boy was actually going to return the umbrella today... this made him blush a little deeper. The boy finally had made his way out before the door had closed shut behind him.

Skye crossed his arms over his chest and leaned down over the counter, hitting his forehead on the counter. "Ah, I forgot to ask for his damn name.", Skye cursed himself out loud before letting out an anxious sigh. Well, he would see the boy later right? Why would he be worrying so much about it? He shook his head before gazing at the clock on the far opposite side of the wall. It was already 10 o'clock. Time went by so fast, but Skye was gleeful that he would have his break in a couple hours before getting off work at 6 PM. Shop closed early on these days. He began to anxiously think if the boy would be back by then.

"What am I even doing?", Skye rolled his eyes at himself before leaving the counter to find something to do or clean. He was sure he could find some books to organize; there was always books to organize... He made his way to the back and spotted his coworker who was already placing books on the shelf. It was a fact that the employee number here was low. Skye began to realize that there was only 4 other workers other than the manager who worked here on a weekly base. They really needed some more employees. Maybe Skype would talk to Heather about leaving a NOW HIRING sign on the window.

He told his coworker he was going to the bathroom and to also watch out for customers until he returned. After doing so, he walked to the single bathroom in the very back of the bookstore and has locked the door behind him after entering. He walked over to the sink and washed his hands while looking at his reflection. He had slight baggage under his sapphire eyes and slightly paler-than-usual skin. After cleaning himself up, he walked out of the restroom and back to the counter. Customers began to one by one visit, this kept Skype busy... busy from thinking about that boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 am
The Astro Zombie
Thanks! Yesh, a lot of fun~ Welcome~ It's great to be back! ^u^
Um... I just let my fingers do the typing >.> Sorry if it's weird

User Image

x
x

Okay, first he would go drop off his books. Hurrying home, he opened his front door. His hand reached in and placed the books down on the small table near the door. Once he put the books down, he shut and locked the front door once more. Time to go buy some food for the place! Hurrying to leave, he started to make his way back to the book store. From there, he took the directions the male from the bookstore told him. His gaze shifting around some, before finally spotting the store. Great! It wasn't like he was in a rush or anything, he just wanted to get the umbrella returned before the bookstore closed or the male got off of work...

That reminded him, he didn't know that information! Getting easy things for his home, he started to nod his head and greet people. His smile still on his face, as he was leaving he spotted a kid crying. Ah... Even though he wanted to hurry, he couldn't leave the kid all alone. "What's wrong?" Adian asked, as he made his way to the girl. The little girl sniffled some, before wiping her face with her hands. "I-I lost t-the money my m-mommy gave me... f-for a treat." She said, awe that was why she was crying? Honestly he thought she was lost- not that he'd be so much help with that... Placing a few of his bags down, he pulled his wallet out. He'd just have to make sure he got a job soon.

Looking at the treat in her hand, he smiled and gave her some money. "There you go, have a great day." He said with a small smile, she gladly took off and bought the treat. While she did that, he put his wallet back up before grabbing the bag. Okay now... How would he hold the umbrella? "I'll take some of your bags!" The little girl said, as she grabbed one of them. Blinking a few times, he nodded and let her do so. Holding the umbrella, they both made their way down the road. Small chit chat as they did so. Such a nice girl, hopefully she knew her way around here... When they got to the book store, he smiled and looked inside. He would make sure to come back. "I live that way." The girl spoke up, pointing the best she could.

Adian looked the way she was pointing, and he blinked a few times before smiling more. "So do I." With that they headed towards their home. When he got to his, the girl pointed to the place next to his. "That's my home." She said, proud of her home. He chuckled lightly, and he took his bags. The umbrella awkwardly being held near his elbow. "Guess we're neighbors." He stated, before heading to his new home. He struggled a bit to get the door unlocked, but he did and he headed inside the place. First thing he did was place the bags down and closed the umbrella. Next, he went to the kitchen and put everything up. A light smile on his face, this was so much better. He was ready for the next few days! Hearing someone knock, he headed to the door and opened it.

"Thank you." A older lady said, before the little girl poked her head out to the side. "It's no problem at all." He said smiling at the two, which in return they both smiled back. "I'm Stephanie, and this is my daughter Hannah." She introduced them, and Adian held his hand out to shake Stephanie's hand. "I'm Adian, and I guess I'm your new neighbor. It's nice to meet you two." He said smiling happily at them, shaking both of their hands. His gaze shifted to the clock. "I'm so sorry, but I have to go to the book store. There's this kitten-" He started, before Hannah jumped and grabbed his pants. "Can I come?!" She asked happily. His gaze shifted to Stephanie questioning if she could. The mother just laughed and nodded her head. "Just don't bring the kitten back with you." She laughed, before Adian nodded and headed inside to get a towel and the umbrella.

"Ready!" He stated, before they both headed to the store. As they headed there they talked about kids stuff, Hannah seemed to be excited about a new toy she got. However, once they got to the kitten she started to state how cute the kitten was. "First, I need to drop this umbrella off." He said, laughing softly at how she pouted. "It's fine, I'm sure she'll still be here when I'm done." With that he headed to the bookstore, the girl hanging onto his hand. Kids... They were too cute! But he couldn't help but notice the mother was following them. He didn't blame her, he was a stranger to her. Heading into the store, he shook the umbrella- outside the door of course. Before he started to look for the guy from earlier. Hannah started to hang onto his leg, and looked around.

"Hello! We're returning a umbrella, hurry hurry! The kitten's waiting!" Hannah started to chant some, which made Adian laugh softly. Kids were too cute!! Ruffling her hair lightly, he shook his head lightly. "Hannah, she'll be there when we get back." He said softly, before seeing her pout. Looked like she wanted to see the kitten. The towel for the kitten was in his pocket, as he started to head into the bookstore more. Hannah was practically hiding behind him, and he couldn't help but smile. Hopefully she would get along with the guy she was returning the umbrella to.

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 am

[ooc: Haha, that's good! I wish my fingers did the typing for the most part... heh~ ^.^" Oh! And I am FINALLY done unpacking all my things in my new apartment. So I'm finally back to my normal replying speed. I'm so glad! :'D Yayy~ ]

Skye yawned lazily while stretching his limbs. Finally, it was already 4:00, just two more hours until closing time! Skye could say the least he was exhausted from the day and was ready to just go home already. He had decided to keep himself and his mind busy by shelving new stock that had arrived yesterday, wipe the windows clean, and dust the counter and tables. Taking a seat at his stool behind the counter, he smiled proudly at himself while scoping the store. He had done a good job cleaning and tidying up if he could say so himself. "I could give myself a pat on the back.", he sang while his coworker, Delilah walked by the counter and leaned her hip against it. "Yeah, suuure you can.", she sarcastically replied before giving Skye a hard slap on his shoulder. She scoffed while brushing her hand through her long, black curls, flashing her big green eyes at him.

She began again; "Wow, I hate stocking days, don't you? It sucks when it is just the two of us today..." Delilah sighed before stretching as well. Skye had moved her hand away roughly before turning to his side and ignoring her. He didn't really like Delilah's weird ways of showing her "affection"... well, Skye didn't really like anybody, but he had been working here so long and so has she. He had grown a soft spot for her, even if he couldn't admit it himself.

Skye took this chance to stare outside, and oh, wait. The boy! Blood rushed to his cheeks as he finally remembered about earlier. He had been so busy with the errands he had been working in order to put aside any thought of the boy... Skye couldn't help but anticipate his arrival for some reason....

"Oh, boy! Skye, you're face is so red!", the young woman gloated, giggling while attempting to pinch her coworkers cheeks. He smacked her hand again before glaring at her. "Shut up, woman! Quit bothering me!", he spat and looked down at the counter. Geez, was he really that obvious? He felt like shrinking and hiding under a rock. Skye knew she was going to give him s**t about this.

She laughed loudly before smacking his shoulder again. If you hadn't noticed yet, this girl was quite violent. "So so so, who is the girl you're thinking about, huh, Skye?", she clasped her hands together and leaned over the counter, invading Skye's precious personal space. "Tell me! Tell me!"

"N-No one...None of you damn business, dude. Now go organize something or clean the bathroom, slacker. I am basically your super visor, you know?" he growled rudely. He really didn't need this right now. Delilah had a habit of "breaking" Skye and making him give up and confess every single little thing she wanted to know. She could actually be considered worse than Skye, but she could be sweet and gentle. And well... this was not one of those times. He slammed his hands on the desk and stood up, blushing ferociously and sweating like a dog. "Look, I don't even know what the ******** you're even--", in the middle of pushing past her, the bell on the door had chinged, making Skye pause.

In come in Skye's worst nightmare. He anticipated for this moment pretty much all day (well, really he "felt" he had nothing better to do), and this was absolutely the wrong time. Skye stared whit eyed at the boy from earlier, who had just walked past the door and into the store. There was a small girl behind him, who has grabbing onto the boys legs.

Skye scratched the back of his head and bit down on his lip, stepping away from Delilah who was eyeing the boy curiously. "Uh, hey...uh- welcome back!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:30 am
The Astro Zombie
^u^ Ahaha, sometimes I don't want my fingers to do the typing (Like now, sorry my post is short) .-. YAY! That's great, I hope your new apartment is cozy! :'D Yayyyy~!

User Image

x
x

Hannah wanted to go back to the kitten, what if she was gone when they came back!? But... Adian had said that she would be there when they got back. She would just have to trust him on this, so she would keep calm about it for this moment. Long enough to return the umbrella, once that was returned she would drag him to the kitten! Adian was hoping the kitten would still be there, so Hannah could play with the kitten. However, when he walked in he searched for the male from earlier. His gaze stopped on him and the girl he was blushing in front of. Did he walk in at a bad time? Blinking a few times, he just stayed where he was with a smile.

Well... Hopefully he didn't interrupt anything too important. When the other spoke, he smiled and nodded his head to that. "Good afternoon. Sorry if I interrupted... but here's your umbrella. Thanks again!" He stated happily, before he went to hold out the umbrella. Instead Hannah took it and hurried over to the blushing male and held the umbrella out. "Now you can talk to your girlfriend, while we go to the kitten!" She sang happily, Adian couldn't help but laugh softly at how innocent it sounded. However, he walked over and patted Hannah's head. "Sorry about her, she's excited about seeing the kitten." He explained before he looked over to the female.

"Good afternoon, I hope today wasn't as gloomy as this morning." He said, talking to both the female and male workers. Hannah kept her hand extended for the guy to take the umbrella, while the other hand held onto Adian's hand. Such a small hand! He felt bad for walking in at the moment he did. It was obvious these two were discussing something important. The male's face was red! Maybe they were discussing plans for a date? If that were the case, then he was so sorry!! "Again... Sorry for interrupting your conversation." He said again, this time he rubbed the back of his neck and dropped his head slightly. His smile was still there, just not as big as earlier.

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Noticing her coworkers blush, Delilah had finally realized something. She smiled mischievously as she non-discreetly looked the other boy head to toe, and then looked back at Skye who couldn't even hide his flushing face. Sigh, Skye could be such an open book sometimes. She decided to take intiative of this moment: "Ah, hello! And don't worry, sweetie, nothing was interupted, huh Skye?", she smiled as she placed her hand on Skye's shoulder. Skye couldn't even believe she was embarrassing her like this.

Skye finally took this chance to retirvie his umbrella from the young girl. 'Could this be her sister?', he wondered as he nodded a silent thank you. While he rested his hand on his umbrella, he began to speak again. "Uhh, of course you didn't interuppt anything. Umm...", he covered his motuh with his hand as he looked up to the other boy. "Th-thanks for the umbrella.", he replied, tiliting his head to the ground.

Delilah looked between the boys again and the small girl. She bent down and waved at her. "Hello, sweetie. What's your name? And what's this about a kitten?", she asked as she stood straight up again. She blinked as she looked over at Skye again. "So, you know this boy, Skye?", she asked as she gestured at the boy. Skye nodded quickly as he replied: "Uh, yeah. He came into the shop earlier and bought some books. He just moved here I guess so I gave him some directions to the market around the corner, and lent him my umbrella.", he explained a little annoyed. He might as well do this so she won't bother him about it later. "Oh, and--", he began again but Delilah rudely interrupted him. "Ah! So you like reading as well?", she asked excitedley at the boy. "And you're new here....hmmm.", she rubbed her chin thoughtfully, "Do you have a job right now? Because we are currently hiring for more help around here..."

Skye gave her a look of death. What the heck was she even doing? Leave it to her to make anyone awkward and uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:16 pm
The Astro Zombie

User Image

x
x

Adian was hoping that nothing was interrupted, why? Because who knows what they were talking about. However, he heard the female speak and he blinked a few times. He didn't? Smiling at them, he looked at Skye? So that was the male's name? He would keep that name in mind. He seemed, to be a bit embarrass? Were they sure that they didn't interrupt anything? Hannah waited for him to take the umbrella, she was still a bit excited to see the kitten. That was about all she wanted to seat this moment, before she looked over to him. Her arm extended to him, with a small smile on her face. She knew the male would take it soon, he would want to have his umbrella back. Right?

Once it was taken, she noticed the nod and nodded back to him. She was quick to return to being next to Adian. For the older male, he watched them with a smile. He seemed to be unsteady when he spoke. Hm? Noting him cover his mouth, he smiled happily at him. Listening to him speak, he nodded some. "You're welcome, and I'm glad we didn't interrupt anything." He responded to what he had heard him speak. However, Hannah moved away from her slightly. She listened to the chick speak, before she smiled at the last word. "I'm Hannah, and the kitten is outside in a box! We're going to take care of her!" She cheered happily.

Aidan just laughed softly at that, and he ruffled her hair some. Though he looked at them both, before he looked at this 'Skye' guy. Was that really his name? If that were the case, than he would at least know his name. Listening to him speak, he nodded his head in agreement. That was what happened, and that was how he knew him. However, when he tried to continue the chick interrupted him. His gaze back on the female once more. His head slowly nodding, when she asked if he liked reading. Actually he loved it, he just enjoyed being able to read books really. Once more he nodded, when she said he was new here. He didn't know why exactly that was important, but okay...

Soon enough, he knew why. He shook his head no, when she asked if he had a job. Hm? They were hiring? "Actually that would be helpful! I was going to go job searching tomorrow, but if it's okay I'd enough working here." He said smiling happily, before he looked down at Hannah. "However, I may have a little follower every now and then." He said chuckling lightly, Hannah just kept ahold of his leg again. He didn't look at Skye at the moment though. "Oh! My name is Adian, it's nice to meet you- and you too, Skye." He added with a bit too much excitement on Skye's name. It would be nice to work here! Not to far from home, and it was a book store! Who wouldn't want to work here?!

Hannah puffed her cheeks out, as she pouted. "No! Your name is Papa!" She stated clearly. Why she called him Papa? Because he was going to take care of the kitten, so he was now the kitten's father. At least that was how her mind put it. Aidan's cheeks turned a bit pink as he looked down at her. Too innocent to argue with... He just ruffled her hair again, and nodded his head. He would just go along with it- even though he was pretty sure people misunderstood her.

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out