Submit

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:40 am
I just got out of high school and ready to join the Marine Corps. I'm no longer a kid and finally get to go out into the world. My new life is waiting but danger is no stranger.

So what interesting things you guys doing for the summer?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:18 pm
Nya! Well this guild is dead. :/  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:15 pm
haayy! Wow, you're going to the marine? My younger brother is too.
Are you training right now? Do you have a position to leave out already?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:18 pm
lol, late reply, and i actually didn't make it, since i was only 115 pounds, they dropped me cuz i was too chibi. D;

*edited*  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:21 pm
Swat Team Leader
lol, late reply, and i actually didn't make it, since i was only 115 pounds, they dropped me cuz i was too chibi. D;

Whatt? So are you training right now so you can make it in? Or are you not going anymore?

what? So are you going to keep training and reach your weight? or are you not going anymore?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:23 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
Swat Team Leader

what? So are you going to keep training and reach your weight? or are you not going anymore?

by dropping, they got rid of me. so imma out of it.  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:25 pm
Swat Team Leader
f o b b y - a s i a n
Swat Team Leader

what really? Hmm. Then what else are you planning to do now that you're not going to the marines?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:27 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
Swat Team Leader
f o b b y - a s i a n
Swat Team Leader
f o b b y - a s i a n

what really? Hmm. Then what else are you planning to do now that you're not going to the marines?

well.... to be honest.... i don't really know, i actually spent my whole life and thought on the Marines, so idk what to do.

How about go back to school?

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:34 pm
oops, How about going back to school?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
oops, How about going back to school?

Well... i don't know what do major in. The only thing i wanted to do was become a Marine. :/

Go to school and explore other career and majors.
i'm sure there are a lot of other things you like to do  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 pm
oppps, why do i keep doing that?

Anyways..go to school and explore other career and majors.
i'm sure there are a lot of other things you like to do  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:16 pm
*nods my head* I finally got myself a job. Woo. Working until I have enough to move with that special someone. And it's been a while since this guild was active. o:  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:23 pm
Swat Team Leader
*nods my head* I finally got myself a job. Woo. Working until I have enough to move with that special someone. And it's been a while since this guild was active. o:

yay! I have a Job too. It's going to be tough this year for me. I'll be going to new university, going to work and I have my Internship. When are you leaving to the marines?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:45 am
f o b b y - a s i a n
Swat Team Leader

yay! I have a Job too. It's going to be tough this year for me. I'll be going to new university, going to work and I have my Internship. When are you leaving to the marines?

I decided to not go because of that special someone of mine. She worries too much. Instead imma go to college then after that, get money then move all the way to Seattle, Washington to be with that someone. heart  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:34 pm
Swat Team Leader
f o b b y - a s i a n
Swat Team Leader

I decided to not go because of that special someone of mine. She worries too much. Instead imma go to college then after that, get money then move all the way to Seattle, Washington to be with that someone. heart

wow! that's great that you have you're plans all set! My plan is kinda like that too but I wanna finish school as much as I can and have a career. Then get married and then move away! lol  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff