Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
LF - Yaoi or Non-Yaoi RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:30 pm
                    Either one. I don't care.

I just got back into gaia and I want something easy and quick that I can just jump right into. 1x1 preferred. Quote me for quick replies. You don't have to though cause I will be regularly checking the thread anyway.

I like forum role-plays over pm role-plays. I like fantasy medieval style settings. I'm okay with anything really. Furturistic, sci-fi, whatever. Doesn't matter. Just toss em at me and I will give it a try.

Always open for quick plotting.

SAMPLES

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:01 pm

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:29 am

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:20 am
CB - anTIQUITY

Medieval. Right?

emotion_kirakira

I had this awesome idea I just thought of now, medieval times.

emotion_yatta

A soon to be the Emperor to his empire after his father, he gets kidnapped by the King of another land. The king is the ruler of the boys father's arch enemy since ancient times, he wishes to make the boys father suffer for an unknown reason. He makes the young boy his slave and treats him very cruelly for many days { emotion_awesome *Wink*}, starves him and whatnot. All the while the boys father is gathering his army to wage a massive war with the King's Kingdom. The King soon after realizes that he'd fallen for the heir of the empire. Yet he still continues to treat him horribly, he begins to change after those days became years, the war still raging on. He opens up about the reason he hates the young boy's father, but the heir of the empire wanted nothing to do with the King anymore and the King then left him alone for months. Only when the King's soldiers saw how sad their King was, did they try to kill the young heir. The King was cut open sacrificing himself for the young Emperor, being revealed that the King's reason for hating his father was actually true somehow. The young Emperor then somehow wins the war instantly and he approaches his father about everything, his father tries to kill him, doesn't happen. Then some kind of ending. IDK, ideas ^-^

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:37 pm
Princess Sana-Chan
CB - anTIQUITY

Medieval. Right?

emotion_kirakira

emotion_yatta

A soon to be the Emperor to his empire after his father, he gets kidnapped by the King of another land. The king is the ruler of the boys father's arch enemy since ancient times, he wishes to make the boys father suffer for an unknown reason. He makes the young boy his slave and treats him very cruelly for many days { emotion_awesome *Wink*}, starves him and whatnot. All the while the boys father is gathering his army to wage a massive war with the King's Kingdom. The King soon after realizes that he'd fallen for the heir of the empire. Yet he still continues to treat him horribly, he begins to change after those days became years, the war still raging on. He opens up about the reason he hates the young boy's father, but the heir of the empire wanted nothing to do with the King anymore and the King then left him alone for months. Only when the King's soldiers saw how sad their King was, did they try to kill the young heir. The King was cut open sacrificing himself for the young Emperor, being revealed that the King's reason for hating his father was actually true somehow. The young Emperor then somehow wins the war instantly and he approaches his father about everything, his father tries to kill him, doesn't happen. Then some kind of ending. IDK, ideas ^-^

this seems so tempting o Ao
but feels like i'll have to put a lot of work into it > x<
like.. so much going on lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:33 pm
CB - anTIQUITY
Princess Sana-Chan
CB - anTIQUITY

Medieval. Right?

emotion_kirakira

emotion_yatta

this seems so tempting o Ao
but feels like i'll have to put a lot of work into it > x<
like.. so much going on lol

Haha, indeed so. But I have to say, it's a lot simpler than the other RP I have going on in this 1x1 RP thread emotion_yatta

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:48 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

well since i got nothing going on right now
lets give it a try

apologizing now if I end up as a complete fail at it xD
been so long since i roleplayed lol

which role do you prefer?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:29 pm

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

authin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:59 pm
CB - anTIQUITY

Hello! ovo um, I would really like to rp with you, if that's okay. I'm up for anything but, well, here's some of my plot ideas ifyoualsowanttorpwithmeofcourse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:06 am
authin

•▐human and ghost

•▐arranged marriage

•▐thief and detective

•▐one night stand

I like these four but mainly contemplating between
the thief x detective and the one night stand o wo  

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

authin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:12 am
CB - anTIQUITY

•▐human and ghost

•▐arranged marriage

•▐thief and detective

•▐one night stand

I like these four but mainly contemplating between
the thief x detective and the one night stand o wo

ouo i like all of them, to be honest, and since i'm an indecisive fellow, you pick!
i didn't really thought much on the plots, but the one night stand, i was thinking of them finding out they were coworkers (maybe actors?) after the one night stand orsomethinglikethat.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 am

CB :'D
            Me and you,
            Should totally do something.
            like....
            NOW! xD

/jk

butbutbut... we totally should o Ao

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:23 am
authin

i think we can definitely do the one night stand.
but first... is this gonna be m//m or a m//f roleplay.
really need to get that settled first xD

Gandering Fool

like! fo sho dawg! lol but i gots no plots //cries
toss any you have at me //if you have any >w>;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:25 am

my homie /does epic handshake

um.. plots you say? well I... uh ...
            /checks pockets

T T Sorry. I don't have any either.
            maybe we can think of something
            on the spot? xD

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

authin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:29 am
CB - anTIQUITY

yes! ( O vO) oh, um, can we do m//m please? and do we do the actors thing too?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff