Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:16 pm
Hoping its H3. Just want more people playing multiplayer...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 pm
For the half of July, it will be either Halo 3 or Assassin's creed 2, and the other half of the month, it would be one other one.

There is a rumor going around that states, we might be able to pick the games that will be coming out that will be free. By picking i mean, there will be a poll and the two top games will be free that next month. Of course this is just rumor, but, man would be awesome  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:21 am
Program_Virus
For the half of July, it will be either Halo 3 or Assassin's creed 2, and the other half of the month, it would be one other one.

There is a rumor going around that states, we might be able to pick the games that will be coming out that will be free. By picking i mean, there will be a poll and the two top games will be free that next month. Of course this is just rumor, but, man would be awesome

I've heard that rumor as well. Somewhat hoping its true because it seems so far its just cheap games from Gamestop that are free (Fable is like $7, Halo is around $13, and I believe AC2 is $13 as well). It would be nice if they included the option for getting the online pass/DLC if the game has DLC or an online pass is needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

I've heard that rumor as well. Somewhat hoping its true because it seems so far its just cheap games from Gamestop that are free (Fable is like $7, Halo is around $13, and I believe AC2 is $13 as well). It would be nice if they included the option for getting the online pass/DLC if the game has DLC or an online pass is needed.

That would be awesome, but they would lose too much money if they do that  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:59 pm
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

Well if its an EA game I think we can be certain the online pass will be free. They've been getting rid of/making some of their online passes free recently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

Well if its an EA game I think we can be certain the online pass will be free. They've been getting rid of/making some of their online passes free recently.

Yeah that is true, but i guess we will have to wait and see what they/ we decide to free  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

TheeBritishTwat

Lavish Lovergirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:44 am
ahh, does anyone know when yet? o:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:03 pm
TheeBritishTwat

The game is already out. Its Defense Grid. Its an OK game. Most of the achievements are DLC. One of the DLC packs is actually a Portal thing that involves GLaDOS. The Portal DLC is I believe 400 MS points and the others are all 80. The next free game was confirmed to be AC2 and Halo 3 was announced as well but no release date yet  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

TheeBritishTwat

Lavish Lovergirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:22 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
TheeBritishTwat

The game is already out. Its Defense Grid. Its an OK game. Most of the achievements are DLC. One of the DLC packs is actually a Portal thing that involves GLaDOS. The Portal DLC is I believe 400 MS points and the others are all 80. The next free game was confirmed to be AC2 and Halo 3 was announced as well but no release date yet

Ah,sweet. I've have to check it out later. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:49 pm
Sexually Delicious
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus
Samantha_Suicidee
Program_Virus

They're bringing online passes back since the Xbox one has been changed.

Damn it. ._. I was hoping for new EA games with no online passes...  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Angelicstubborness

Shy Millionaire

14,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:00 pm
I hope for a game that I don't already own. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 pm
People still play Halo 3? That's good to hear actually. I thought people just moved on to reach and 4, then left the matchmaking on 3 dead. Though doesn't Halo 3 have the best forge ?

On a sidenote next gen EA games will be 80 dollars new.  

A New God

Familiar Survivor

10,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 am
AS Val
People still play Halo 3? That's good to hear actually. I thought people just moved on to reach and 4, then left the matchmaking on 3 dead. Though doesn't Halo 3 have the best forge ?

On a sidenote next gen EA games will be 80 dollars new.

I was on maybe a week ago and only 2,012 people were on for multiplayer. Again mainly lone wolves and such. I wish more people would play H3. Reach is beginning to die too and I absolutely love Reach :c
As for your question for Forge, I wouldn't know. I mainly play multiplayer and the campaign. But you have to remember that Forge is like a friends only invite type of thing that doesn't have a multiplayer playlist.
And well then. I am completely screwed over with Sims 4 D:< I may like Xbox but I also love Sims. PC or 360  
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff