Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] It's My Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:15 pm
July 5, 2013: 3:02PM
To: Seraphine
hello friend I have a story to tell you: once upon a time tomorrow was my birthday, let's do stuff

happy bday but I don't rly wanna go out

here's another once upon a time NONE OF MY ******** FRIENDS WERE AVAILABLE ON MY GODDAMN 21ST BIRTHDAY sera do you understand how much liquor I have already purchased towards this end

s**t that sucks, but do you understand you should probly invite someone not mega depressing

I have invited literally everyone I know LITERALLY and they have all pussied out on me plz do not do this to me Sera

idk Nate I rly don't wanna do anything, ru sure you invited everyone else

yes everyone because I was gonna get everyone together and we were all gonna have a good time but everyone said nooo got s**t to do and you're the only one who doesn't seem to have an actual prior engagement ):

I do not but I can promise you I am the most super depressing person right now, I rly don't think you want that anywhere near your bday

no I can promise you that I am the most super depressing person because no one will hang out with me on my birthdaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

no I'm p sure I win the most depressing person of the year award for reasons I'd rather not talk about

ok picture this, a young man celebrates his 21st birthday, he has purchased mass quantities of alcohol in expectancy of having all his friends hanging out and doing dumb hanging-out s**t but WOE the day before everyone is like 'yeah sry no' and so he sits in the corner of a fortress constructed of boxes of alcohol and the windows are glass and he WEEPS INTO HIS BEER BECAUSE THIS IS IT, THIS IS HIS LIFE

Nate you are making me feel bad about saying no :( but rly I shouldn't

what a coincidence I feel bad about you saying no too, let's talk about it over a couple of beers tomorrow

:(

y/y I'll come by your place tomorrow at like 8? ok good see you tomorrow

no Nate, I'm sry but no :(

but it's my birthdaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm sry Nate :(

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm sorry! :(

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Nate I rly rly should not

am I still elongating birthday or am I questioning why over and over the world may never know but still YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

idek either but you can stop at any time

any time ok so never YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Nate

yyyyyyyserayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

omg Nate, you can stop now

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NATE OMG

SERA OMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

omg okay yes fine I'll go

yyyyyes okay good see you tomorrow (:

don't blame me if you completely regret your decision
also I fully expect an amazing beer box fortress

I will ******** deliver

kay. c u tomorrow

And so it was that the following day, as promised, Nate stood beside his car in the parking lot near Sera's apartment, a phone in his hand to send her a simple message, "here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 pm
Her phone buzzed with a new text, and she fingered the buttons briefly to read it. Once finished - and that took all of half a second - her head dropped to her pillow with an audible groan. She really, really did not want to go anywhere at all, but she really didn't think she could withstand more whining if she tried to back out now. Plus, saying no in the first place made her feel bad enough; backing out now, when he was here, would just be the worst s**t she could've possibly done. And really, she was already awful - she had no desire to be worse.

After more internal berating all the way down to the first floor, Seraphine stepped outside with - despite the season - jeans and a hoodie on with both hands hidden away in the front pocket. Or rather, she had spent a good five minutes making it appear as if both hands were in it, because she intended to keep up the useless facade as long as she possibly could, even if the voice in her head repeatedly told her it was completely pointless. Regardless, she paused briefly to spot Nate, then moved in that direction, offering a quiet "hey" in greeting as she approached.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 pm
Nate lifted his chin with a "'sup" in reply, jerking open the passenger side door as he crossed around to the driver's side and climbed into the seat. "It's a good thing cars come with two front seats because there is literally no room for a singular human being in the back," he commented passingly, referencing the vast number of stacked packages of cans and bottles occupying the back seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:40 pm
Sera climbed into the passenger seat and leaned over to close her door - for once grateful that it was her left and not her right hand that was missing - and once her belt was on she didn't bother trying to stick her hand back in her hoodie pocket, so instead she just held it over her other arm instead. At his comments, she half-turned to glimpse the back and her eyebrows rose. "Whoa, that is a s**t ton of alcohol. How big of a party were you expecting?" Because she kind of figured neither of them could consume all of that and still be alive after.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 pm
He frowned sourly as he turned the key in the ignition, "Shoulda been five total, me and you and Will and Ash and Cory. They're cool guys; you'll have to meet them some other time I guess." He was clearly not entirely over the fact that they had all ditched him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:46 pm
Earlier some of her thoughts had consisted of 'well gee thanks, glad I was your last resort' but now it sounded as though she hadn't been at all. That made her feel at least marginally better. She didn't recognize any of the other names, though, but then again she didn't know everybody, so that wasn't all that surprising. "They from Ambergris too?" The brunette asked as she faced forward again and leaned back against the seat, idly fingering the fabric over her elbow.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:50 pm
"Yeah, originally," he said, leaving the apartment's parking lot and starting towards the destination of another. "They're all kinda scattered now, though. Cory's here in Camphoreon, Will stays in Ambergris, and Ash goes to school in Sandalwood."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:56 pm
That'd explain why she didn't know any of them. "Oh, okay," she replied, idly glancing out the window as they drove. "So you were gonna have the party here in Camphoreon anyway, or in Ambergris?" Because didn't he live in Ambergris? And if he had so much freaking alcohol, wouldn't it have been easier to have it in Ambergris anyway? Then he wouldn't have to drive halfway across the freaking island with a carload of beer.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:58 pm
"Oh yeah no, Camphoreon," he replied. "Cory got sent off to Hoenn for the weekend for his job, but he said I could use his place." Uh huh. "They don't really sell anything good in Ambergris, so."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:01 pm
"Really?" Huh. Well that was nice of Cory to let Nate use his apartment while he was gone. "Sucks that they don't sell anything good there," she continued as she stretched out a bit, though her gaze flicked up to the rearview mirror and all the beer in the back. "Did you really buy enough beer to fill up the trunk and the whole back seat?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:01 pm
"Nah." He raised a finger from the steering wheel in a smart gesture. "The trunk's full of bread."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:02 pm
"...bread?" Wait, what? She couldn't help but turn a confused, vaguely incredulous look at him. "Your trunk is full of bread?" Why bread, of all things?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 pm
"Yup. Hope you're hungry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 pm
"Um.. Well, sort of," she replied uncertainly, frowning down at her knees. "...why, exactly, is your trunk full of bread?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 pm
"Well it's squishy, you know? Like, you can put beer anywhere and ain't nothing gonna hurt it, but bread you gotta pamper a little."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff