Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Kiwi and Roses Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:51 pm
This is an RP between myself and Roses and blood. We know the rules and will abide bye them. Please do not post in here is you are not roses or I. Thank you very much for reading along if you are!

Name: Elias Tray Summer
Race: Vampire
Brief Bio: He is the youngest son of the leading Vampire clan in the area. Not much else is know about him and he has kept his head down and out of the limelight.
Personality: Elias is very kind and loves to be around people. He has a habit of staying in the sun to long and is very artistically inclined. He has a bit of a hard head when it comes to certain maters and he can be a bit snippy. He tends to bounce around in an excited way a lot of the time and he is less "cultured" than the rest of his family. He also has always had a fascination with werewolves.
Picture:User Image

Name: Akikta Grand Wolf
Personality: Quiet, harsh, honest, wise
Race: Native American/Lycanthrope
Bio: Akikta is the second son of his father, though he is not the eldest he is being married off for the good of the clan. He neither minds or dislikes the idea seeing as children aren't as needed among immortals and it is for the best for both races. His clan lives on private land taken up as an 'Indian Reservation' for his people only. Any Native American with Lycan blood is safe on their lands. Being a blunt and honest person Akikta often insults people with out meaning to.
Image: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:06 pm
It was calm, quite, and the moon show down in it waned way as it had done for thousands of years. Waxing and waning with every night that passed and Elias could not help but stare up at as he walked in the quite. His steps made no noise, neither did his families, they walked almost on air over the dry leaves. It was getting cold, heading toward winter, and Elias was sure the snow would begin its fall in a little over a month. It seemed fitting, Elias felt, that someone he did not know would be receiving a reluctant bride with reluctant arms. Elias only wished that he was not the bride being promised, no matter the wonder that would come with this change.

It had been such a surprise, Elias mused, when his parents had come back from their meeting with the chief of the werewolf clan. They had seemed harried, worried, and they had looked to him and he had known. He was the youngest child, yet to make himself of any use like his brothers and sisters, and that look spoke the volumes he needed to know that it was his turn. He needed to sacrifice and there was no way he could back out, no one he could turn to, with this his people would have peace with all the surrounding cultures and peoples and they would never find worry. Hard times would not befall them and they would be free to hunt as they saw fit, so far as the barred themselves from drinking from people.

This was the last note in a carefully orchestrated plan, a last son being married off to a second, and a peace treaty meant to last the rest of eternity should both side see fit. Elias relished the sound as he defiantly broke the silence with the snap of a twig, the sudden noise seeming to jar his family from their reverie. Elias did not know if this was hard for his mother and father, they had always been to distant with him for him to be able to tell, but he could see the wounds his brother bore clearly. He had wanted to protect Elias, had offered himself up when the second son had barely turned eighteen, and he had cradled his youngest brother in concern when he was turned down.

His siblings knew what was to come for him, the impending mating to a werewolf and the life of being a strange amongst a family, but their parents had seen no need to heed their pleas. Pure bloods must do what they can to protect those that they can, those who they have turned and now have as family, and the numbers his mother and father have turned ranges far too wide. Elias sighed, and unnecessary thing for a being that does not have a need for the lungs he was born with, and he could hear his fathers mumble. They had never approved of his human actions, the postures and attitudes he had picked up from the few human blood slaves they had around their prehistoric castle.

Elias held back the sneer he wanted to aim in the petulant mans direction, his irritation radiating off of him in waves, and then he heard his brothers chuckle at his attitude. It was a welcome distraction from the growing bitterness that was filling him, his mother seemingly uncaring to wedding off her son to a man who could make his life a living hell for the rest of eternity. Though his mothers seeming uncaring attitude may be also helped by the fact that she would not have an empty next for long. Elias wish all the best to his little sister… and hope his mother died in the process of bringing her into the world. He was not alone in the bitter feelings and he soon felt a hand on his shoulder.

The family stopped where they needed to meet, a small village… no not small just smaller than the one Elias had grown used to. Elias felt his brothers grip tighten and he was brought back to the night before when he had thrown himself into his eldest brothers arms and wept as if it would be the last time they spoke. Elias knew it would not be, even if he had to run from this werewolf clan, but he had still sopped not to leave. He had hoped he would be the one to escape but the moment the werewolf clan's leader allowed his eldest to marry another woman instead of the sister or brother that his parents had promised the man then Elias had known he would be next.

Elias took a deep breath and the vampires move closer, looking as un imposing as possible, and stopped outside the village, waiting for those who would greet them. His family were barred from stepping foot into the village without permission, which meant he very well could just be taken from them as was, and when he saw the wolves come forward Elias watched as the door of his parents back parted like the seas and he was carefully guided forward and out of his brothers grip. Elias shook his parents grip off and stood straight, chin held high but also low enough to show submission. He was no FOOL, he knew how he would need to act not to anger who would be the clear alpha, but he wanted to keep his dignity and shallow pride intact… it was the only thing he had been given permission to bring beside a few personal objects his brothers had.

Elias felt his mothers fingers on his eyepatch and he quickly grabbed her wrist "You lost the right to touch me when you sold me for a treaty that was unneeded." Elias released her wrist and she huffed, clearly unaffected by his bitter words. Elias turned back to the chief, sure his actions were distasteful, but he had his reasons to hide what he could. Although the small pink line of a scar just under the patch showed the hint of what might be the problem. Elias bowed to the chief, he could feel his brothers approval on his back, but when he stood straight he felt his heart jump into his throat. He wanted to run back to his brother, to be the frightened boy he was, but instead he shoved that fear down and waited.

((*headdesk* I feel fail.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:58 pm
It was a pleasant night with a half moon lighting the skies. Many stars out in the reservation like this would be seen and the beauty of nature celebrated as it should have been. Akikta was sitting in his home, just made in fact for him and his new bride, whittling away the time. He really didn't see why they had to have this union yet then again there had always been small fights now and then; maybe they were thinking this would be a more permanent way to keep the peace. Sighing he fingered one of his dreads, or would have but they'd made him take the locks out for this meeting. All that he had now was shoulder length hair falling around his stern face.

His father came to collect him as it neared time. Everyone was excited to have their family grow again but Akikta wasn't very happy about it on a personal level. A forced sense of merriment came off him as his smiles were strained. Sighing heavily every time someone turned away from him, Akikta wondered what kind of person he was being wedded to. Tall or short? Fat or thin? Not too pale and pasty hopefully considering their race.

Finally when the time came all of the small village gathered to welcome the newest member. Akikta's father, Ayunli Grand Wolf, was in the front with him on the right side and his older brother on the left with his family. This village was where Akikta and his bride would live seeing as most males were ran out of the back if they were of Alpha status. Honestly though he considered himself Beta. Second in charge. His older brother would be the Alpha after his father stepped down.

As they moved closer to the edge of the village the vampires came into view. As well as their odd stench, it made Akikta curl his nose, though quickly he calmed his features. That would be rude. Mowanza, smiled and clapped his brother on the shoulder as they werewolves came to a halt and greeted the paler ones. It was a gesture of support but all it made him feel like was a cheap Omega being tossed in front of the charging bull. Stepping forward himself he bared his teeth in a forced smile and looked down at who he'd be forced to wed.

It was a little thing. Pale and snarling. In fact that show of attitude was enduring. At least he wouldn't be used; not that Akikta would allow such a thing. Beta he may be but his mate wasn't to be touched or herded like a sheep. Raising an eyebrow he reached out and pet the other's head softly and chuckled. His father stepped forward quickly and addressed the boy's father.

"Anasazi, good to see you...." blah blah blah blah. So many pleasantries. In fact this kid would also need a new name. What should Akikta call him. He was white and very beautiful too. Soft like a feather as well... Would he be as fragile?

Suddenly he tipped the boy's face up,"Aho, Monchansai." Smiling to himself at the lovely name he'd bestowed upon his bride his father flustered. Akikta snorted at him. "Tis a perfect name... 'White Feather'. Like his skin," he announced and pulled Elias over the bounds into his new home. "Welcome to your home Monchansai." He greeted the other trying to sound kind. Of course he probably should have asked his real name to begin with but everyone here would be calling him the name that was given to him as he was now part of their family.

Without anymore of a warning than that the village people roared out their approval of their newest. Sighing, Ayunli nodded his approval and spoke more with the vampires. The wedding would be tomorrow night when the moon was fuller for them. Of course not a full moon as was the normal custom since it was a time to run under the moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias looked up at the man who stepped close to him, keeping himself firm and trying hard not to scrunch his nose up at the strange new scent. Elias even kept firm when his chin was tipped up, his chest giving a small twinge, and then the other was calling him something that was not his name. Elias had been told this would happen and as he was pulled forward he heard the small noise his brother made. It was a whimper, barely there, and then it was followed by a sob. Elias glanced back as he was being pulled forward, his eldest brother trying to hide his distress, and he felt his heart plummet.

Elias looked up at his soon to be husband and then to the people who were rejoicing. He was surprised by all the happy faces and the people who came up to him and smiled at him, seemingly so over joyed, and Elias felt a small smile start on his face. It was the best he could do, knowing his brothers were hurting so bad right now, but he carefully smiled as people spoke to him and asked him his name. Elias didn't even bother with his original name, knowing it would not be used, and easily introduced himself. Someone pointed out the eye patch and Elias felt his smile grow tighter "Family can be cruel to family where I come from… Fathers tend to dislike son's for no reason." It was the best answer he could give and he did not bother to show anyone or remove the eye patch. If his soon to be husband so wished it, the Elias would, but for now he would rather not.

Elias stood beside the other man and sighed "I am sorry for this. I am sure you would have much preferred to marry for love… Had I ever seen that as an option for myself I would have as well." Elias smiled at a few children running by and laughed as they stared at his slightly sharper fangs before he made a face and sent them away giggling. "I will try not to make this hard for you. I cannot say I will be the best mate, because I do not know how your culture works, but I will try. I understand my position but I hope you understand I am not a wolf… so I will not bend for you like your normal mate would." Elias stopped the other "I enjoy the name you gave me… but in private I wish for you to call me by my name. It's what I will have left, the only thing I will have left." Elias touch was soft, but firm, it was no commanding but certainly held the power to be.

"I also ask that if you so wish to find another mate, without breaking the union, tell me first. This union will not give you children and that is a hard thing for anyone." Elias looked away "Well… not for me. I am happy enough just to be around them." Elias smiled as more children ran by "There are so many here… I have never seen so many children…" Elias smiled at a woman as she came up to them and greeted Elias eagerly. Elias smiled to his best ability, used to faking a smile, and when she ran away the smile fell. "I hope I do not offend you with my requests. As I said before I do not know about your customs."  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 pm
Akikta watched the other forcing his smiles for all the people around him, yet his tension seemed to have lessened. Obviously he had not been expecting a warm welcome. Then the comment about his father proved it. To his people family was the most important and everyone was a part of the family here. Feeling a bit protective he sent a cold look to the father in question, narrowing his eyes then looking at the eyepatch once more.

Reaching out he stroked Elias's hair. "You will not upset anyone here to the extent, I promise you that. If so then the matter will be settled by me and whom ever has a problem with you..." he said to the other. The smaller one was his mate, the female in this union there for his responsibility. Sighing he nodded his head to the other male and looked away at the others who were flitting about. "I really would have rather found my own mate on my own... however that is not how it turned out. Whatever fate has been set in motion will be met head on. You cannot turn away just because its not the one you wanted." Akikta spoke and looked back to the other.

However at the suggestion of finding another his face contorted into a stern and insulted look. In fact Akikta had to bite his tongue so his words did not come out as harsh. "Wolves mate for life. Even if you die, Monchansai, I will never mate again," he clucked his tongue at that with a sour expression. Did the vampires just mate like they chose? Did a union mean nothing to them? If so then his bride.... Narrowing hazel eyes on Elias he grunted. "My brother is the only one who has to have children. As the next Alpha he will carry the blood line. Which is why this union is fine..." He looked back over to his father who was leading the other vampires to a place they could stay if they wished to attend the wedding ceremony tomorrow.

Turning back to Elias he put a hand on the smaller one's back and started steering him to a house. "Your family will be welcome to attend tomorrow as well as you being able to say goodbye if you so wish. For tonight I'll get you settled into your house," Akikta explained as the others began returning to their own homes. Once at the two story wooden house he opened the door and shuffled them both in. It was a special built house for him and his bride: a large hearth in the middle of the room where the stairs started to the right of it, around the fireplace was a few comfortable carved and padded chairs and a couch, further passed them was a kitchen area with a lovely table and chairs. There was bright woven rugs on the floor and everything was wood or stone. Off to the left of the stairs was the bathroom where you had to pump water for a bath but it had working facilities. It was a more modern house.

Shuffling around Akikta walked over to the couch and picked up a lovely blanket. "Ah.... this is from my youngest sister.... It's a blanket she made. It's a gift for you. A housewarming present I suppose...." he paused and held it out for Elias to take. "The bedroom is upstairs as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias heard the tone in the others voice when he mentioned mating for life and he felt bad for even having suggested the other should mate with someone else. Elias looked up at the other then away "Most people do not have children just to carry on blood lines." Elias said it quietly, almost like a secret, because to say such things around his own people would bring him quite a bit of scorn. Elias looked up at the other when he said that his family would be welcome "I would rather only my brothers attend." It was obvious that Elias held quite a bit of scorn for his parents. "My brothers will cry and my mother and father will be glad to be rid of the trouble child." Elias sighed lightly through his nose and then let the other guide him.

He was impressed by the house, even though his people lived in them, simply because it was not a common thing for wolves to have. Only those who knew they would be staying in place for a long time would build something like this. Elias stepped into the house carefully and he looked around. He walked slowly through the house where he was, running his fingers over the wood and standing by the hearth and feeling lingering warmth on the stone. Elias didn't look up when the other spoke, before he crouched down and removed his shoes. The wood was arm as well, strange, firm under his feet but yielding.

His home was all stone, cold and dark, there wasn't any warmth there. His bed was unyielding and there was never any warmth there because he could not warm the sheets. When the other mentioned the bed and handed him the blanket Elias took it, feeling the fabric beneath his fingers, and he stared down at it. Elias remembered when his eldest sister had made him a blanket when he was barely three before she was gone. She was more of a mother to him than his own mother and the memory made his chest ache. He let out a small chuckle "It's lovely, I will have to thank her, I just find irony that every time I lose my loved ones I am given a blanket…" Elias bit back the tears the best he could but it wasn't an easy task.

He pressed a hand to his patched eye, a wince making it's way on his face, as a tear rolled down his cheek. Elias took a deep breath "I don't sleep much at night… so if you don't mind I won't be sleeping." Elias was visibly cringing as he set the blanket down and turned his back on Akikta. He pulled away the patch and sighed before covering his eyes and turning back to the other man. "Do you… uh have anything I can…" Elias pointed to the blood on his cheek. Too much crying in the past few days irritated his injury. Vampires could bleed… it just wasn't their blood the bled. It was also a bit thicker than normal.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:58 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Akikta nodded at the other. "You can have anyone you want there... You're family has grown alot since you'll be part of mine so there's no way you'll be lonely." He said watching the other a bit. How could parents not love a their child? Then again it was a hard concept for a man who was so family integrated. Shrugging he watched as the other explored his new home, taking off his shoes to feel the warm floors.

However seeing how distress Elias became over the blanket made him regret giving it to him. Shuffling his feet he blinked a few times. So many questions he wanted to fire off but knew it wasn't his place to. Turning away he walked to the hearth and started building another fire again. Piling the wood into a leaning triangle shape and putting the tinder under it. Striking a match he quickly lite the fire and blew on it until the smoldering became a gentle glow. The burning cedar smelled wonderful to him as he shut the grate to keep it from snapping out.

At the sound of the other's voice he stood up and looked at him. "Ah, what happened?" he strode over in two steps and pulled Elias's hand away to cringe at the blood. It smelled old and funny. "We'll get that cleaned up. Come this way..." Akikta pulled the vampire towards the small bathroom. The floor had slats open in the floor for the water to drain out of and a large stone bath that was heated by boiling stones. Going over to the water pump the lycan gave it two good pumps and water gushed out. Grabbing a clean rag he wet it and pushed Elias's hair out of the way and leaned his head back dabbing at it.

Of course he wasn't phased at all by the wound. After cleaning it up Akikta pulled out a first aid kit and put gauze over the eye and a little tape. "That should keep it good enough if it leaks again...." he wiped up the other's face. "Better now Elias?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:16 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias smiled nervously at Akikta when the other turned around and let him pull the hand away. Elias saw the cringe and he chuckled slightly "It happens when I cry. There was a lot of irreparable damage." And from the crisscrossing scars it was obviously it was on purpose. Elias eyes was also closed, permanently so. "I was born with one blue eye. My father didn't like it so he solved the problem. Now I only have one red eye." Elias sighed slightly and followed the other into the bathroom. Elias sat on the edge of the tub as the other helped him clean up and then was grateful for the gauze. "That’s much better… thank you." Elias touched the gauze lightly and then sighed. "I know it smells awful and old when A vampire bleeds. It's worse for me because I try to stay away from feeding on humans and so do my brothers." Elias stood.

He was much shorter than the other, that was almost expected, so the top of his head on reached to just about the man's chin. It would be a bit awkward when they had to kiss, if they ever did, and Elias had to hold back a chuckle at the thought. "Your skin is much warmer than a humans." Elias shifted his gaze to the other males hand, gently pulling it up so he could look at it. He hadn't realized the difference before, between the heats, but now that he thought about it… it seemed the other ran much warmer than humans. It wasn't that odd of a thought to Elias but it was interesting. Werewolves were just interesting. Lycanthropes, people who can change into animals, it was much more fascinating than what Elias was.

His race lived while technically dead, can't walk out in the sunlight, and beside enhanced strength and speed there was very little that made them different from humans. They didn't drink blood as food, they didn't technically need nourishment like that, but did take the blood because their own was absorbed into the body. You can always tell when a vampire recently had a good meal because their skin is slightly more pink and lively and they can actually blush for a short amount of time. It had been a few days since Elias had eaten though so he was rather pale. Thankfully he didn't end up like the rest of his family where they turned ashen and sickly when they didn't eat often.

Elias was different, a bit more humanity carried from his mother's side, so he was just pale like a Lilly or white rose petal. He even had a small amount of heat to him, well more than other vampires, he seemed to be just a little bit more alive than the rest of them. It lead to problems with the vampire his mother and father had turned, because he is so different, but at the same time it lead to him being called a gem. His brothers had said he was beautiful because of his imperfections, the things that didn't make him a perfect vampire, and that’s why he so easily drew other vampires in. He reminded them in small doses of what it was like to be human. Sometime immortal creatures need that.

"Can I really ask for my parents not to be present tomorrow?" Elias spoke as he looked over the others larger palm. "They would only serve to dampen everyone's mood and I would rather be myself at the wedding instead of the proper stranger." Elias chuckled a little and released the others hand before heading back into the living area. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around himself, sitting just a little closer to the fire. Elias loved the warmth already. Not just from the fire but from everyone he had met and just the general feel of the people. They were warm and it made Elias feel welcomed.

((Sorry about the wait. I was bust last night and then today I ended up getting an endoscopy done and had a reaction to the sedatives.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

He felt a little bad about that. Not that he could help the fact he could smell so much better than humans, just the scent of blood always perked a wolf's senses. Raising a brow he looked at the missing eye's place. "It would have been a good sign with us. From now on remember that differences are highly accepted with our family," Akikta spoke and ruffled Elias's hair. "If you wanted no one there then that would be fine as well. It's your wedding Elias, not anyone else's. We will respect your wishes. Such violent in laws would only upset my sisters anyways...." he said giving an extra excuse for the vampire. "The one whimpering," he paused and watched the pale man examine his larger hand. "Was...a brother?"

It was curious that Elias was so cold still. Maybe the fire needed to be stronger... He was pale too perhaps he was hungry. It sounded as if they didn't kill their blood donors so maybe a cow or two could donate blood to the cause of keeping his bride fed. Rubbing his chin in thought he barely noticed the other getting up. He was quiet!

Shuffling behind the other he tossed some more wood on the fire then moved a rug closer for the other to sit on. "How much blood do you drink and how often? I'd like to know so we can keep you properly fed. Not that I'm afraid you would bite someone but as your husband it is my job to see you fed and safe and provided for...." then he flopped down next to him. "Ah, I guess I can explain about what you are to do here as well... Father told me not to overwhelm you but it should be fine." Turning his hazel eyes to the side while still facing the fire he leaned back on his hands and crossed his ankles. "You will be in charge of maintain the home. You will see to it meals are made and all such things like cleaning and sewing are done. It's rather old and traditional but that is what our clan is. The other women already agreed to help you with anything you need. Most are active during the day so if you need anything hail them to the house, you don't have to leave it at all, they will help you. If you need me I'll show you how to call me as well." Tilting his head he tried to think of anything else. "We have two bedrooms upstairs as well. You are welcome to one if you don't wish to share the large room with me."

It was a kind gesture considering the other room would have been kept open for any children, but Akikta didn't want to seem crash by forcing Elias into the same bed. They weren't meant to even mate. This was a marriage in ceremony only. No need to them both feel odd about living together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias looked up from where he was as Akikta came over and then he looked back into the fire, moving a little closer, and he nodded. "Yes is my eldest brother. He was married off to a young elvin girl while they were still underage. They are very happy together… he was the only one lucky enough to be married off to a good person. He cares for me a great deal more than my parents ever have and much like many others of my race was outraged when my father hurt him. To tell you the truth… If it were not for the fact that a vampire cannot kill its creator my mother and father would have died to the hands of their children long ago." Elias sighed heavily at the thought and at the mention of feeding he chuckled.

"I am fine. I feed only once or twice a week, I can even go out at dusk, I was born slightly more human than my siblings due to my mother over indulgence while she was pregnant with me. I usually do not drink much and never to the point of death. I need very little." Elias shifted a little as Akikta mentioned what he must do and he chuckled slightly "That's all? Why do so many people think of me as so delicate?" Elias said it in good humor, meaning no insult, and nodded his recognition. "I did a lot of house work on my own although… you may want to wait till I lean how to cook before you allow me to make anything for you. I am not quite sure I can make edible food." Elias chuckled at the thought. He had tried to cook once, all on his own, but it had ended in a mess and a great deal of laughter. When you don't eat normal food you tend to not know how to prepare it.

When the other mentioned the bedrooms Elias nodded slowly "If you don't mind I would rather not sleep alone. I am used to having someone else in my room, if not in my bed, to keep me company. Usually it's family though, one of my brothers or sisters, and since you are to be my husband then you are my family now." Elias smiled at Akikta, hoping the other wouldn’t mind, and then looked back to the fire "So we have talk about many things but we still do not know much about each other. Tell me about yourself… your favorite things to do perhaps? Or eat."

((sorry about the shortness. I don't feel to well.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:28 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The lycan barked out a laugh at the children rising up to kill their parents if they could. "If I wanted to kill my father I would have to fight him to do it. We hold no rules like that, even those rare times someone is changed. But we hold those things as taboo. Changing someone is against our laws and has to be approved or the one who did it and the one who was changed are outlawed and eventually die off if not killed by rogue members." Shrugging at that Akikta wiggled his toes and invited more warmth into his body.

"Then you will need to feed tonight so you can have strength for tomorrow. When you are hungry tell me and I will see to it you are provided for." He rolled his shoulders preparing to get up but stopped at the comment of Elias being 'delicate'. "I see you as a man like everyone else. However in this marriage you are the bride.... So as such you will be given the woman's duties. If that does not please you then feel free to take on any other duties that will fulfill you. We are not judgmental on such things. I assumed, as the others did, it would be better to have you tend the house since most things outside happen during the day. Not that we will leave you out of Inipi*."

Akikta's dark brow rose in a bit of surprise. "Of course you can sleep with me. I just thought you wouldn't want to..." reaching over he felt the other's hands. "Why are you still cold? Is the fire not high enough yet?" He seemed a bit concerned about this. Vampires were the living dead but did that mean they were dead? What about the living part?

Now he rose to his full height and walked towards the kitchen. Akikta was gone for a little while but there was the soft clink of ceramic dishes and a softer grunt. Moments later he appeared holding a beautiful ceramic stone cup, it was painted with watery looking horses blurring into each other while running endlessly around the cup. "Drink this," Akikta stated handing it over to Elias. Inside was fresh warm blood.

Sitting back down he brought another blanket over. "I like to eat meat. Watching the horses run....hn.... ceramics," he pointed to the cup,"on days when there is no work I like to hike or fish.... There is a nice flowing stream by here perhaps a bright night I'll show you. If you swim it would be good for you." Rubbing his chin he narrowed his eyes to think. What could he tell? "Ah, do you braid?" He asked suddenly. It was something he liked. "I love it when my sisters do my hair. The little ones like to decorate braids with beads and feathers." Smiling rather handsomely in Elias's general direction he spoke about the younger village children and how they liked to find pretty things to make baubles for each other, and that sometimes they'd give him pretty feathers or stones to wear in his hair. "I'd like it if you could help put them in. It's hard to get the back of my own head...." he sighed.

"And don't worry about your cooking, if I can swallow then it's good enough. Wolves are not finicky eaters if they don't have the luxury to do so. But you should definitely practice bread making first," he grinned. "Old granny will love to help you with that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 am
RosesandBlood

Elias smiled at Akiktas kind words, he wasn't used to people being so agreeing toward requests no matter how simple they were. When the other mentions how cold he is Elias goes to speak but stops when the other tells him he'll need to feed some. It's strange to have someone to tell him that beside his brothers, most other vampires don't care, but he smiles a little and nods his consent as the other stands to go and get him some. Elias chuckles at the others comment about what he is being given to do and he shakes his head "It's a running joke among my family. I was quite clumsy as a child, my limbs were always to long and I would run faster in my head than my actual body could handle. I would take the slightest spill and my older sisters, and a few brothers, would be crooning at me to see if I was okay." Elias grinned.

"They said I was like a little glass doll and they were afraid that one day a simple spill would cause a crack too large to melt back together." Elias took the ceramic cup and held it carefully in his hands so what was inside wouldn’t spill over. He was surprised that the blood was still warm and it certainly felt better going down then the cold stuff he had become accustom to in the past few years. Elias listened to the other go on about the things he liked, and then the braiding, and he realized he would certainly have plenty to keep himself entertained with when it came to this man.

"I know how to braid, my eldest sister taught me, and I am sure I can help the children as long as they do not mind sitting in the shade with me." Elias set the cup down and moved a little closer to Akikta before grabbing his hand. "I have cold hands is all. They are only ever really warm if I feed every day." Elias pulled the others hand onto his neck, right over his pulse. "This is my normal temperature. It's lower than a humans but I run much warmer than the rest of my kind. Sometimes after I eat I run at a human level. It all depends on my intake. My body doesn't create the blood to be pumped, I need it from somewhere else, the same goes with the heat. That's why most vampires refuse to drink blood that isn't fresh and warm… it makes them feel colder." Elias pulled away and picked the cup back up, still warm thanks to the fire, and he takes a long drink.

"I have many things that I enjoy doing. I love music, we had a lovely piano in my home when I was very young, and I sing. I love to swim at night…" Elias trails off he looks hesitant to say the rest. "Naked, in the lake behind my house. My brothers don't know though. I draw… whatever I can whenever I can and I hike when I can. I love to run through the woods and climb trees, I also love to braid. I user to carve small beads out of stones I found but I haven't in a long time. It's… much harder to do so with only one eye. I can't see the stone quite right. I also love to ride horses. I had three back home… My mother and father sold them when they told me I was coming here." Elias sighed heavily and drinks from his cup again. "I used to paint them like I saw a tribe do once. I would let them roam open instead of keeping them in the stable and they never came to my parents calls. My eldest Mare, Shall, she bucked my father off the first time he tried to ride her." Elias chuckled going on for a bit about his horses.

"I also love teaching. I love to teach children… they just seem so eager to know almost everything and when they sit in front of you with those curious eyes and light up when you teach them something knew… I just think there is no better joy than knowing you inspired them if even for only a moment.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Akikta was actually enjoying listening to the other talk a lot more than he expected he would. They had a few things in common as well. Being Native as he was he spent lots of time hunting and crafting what he could to help out so they didn't have to go to town often. It thrilled him to know he could get his hair braided when he wanted it and with out a sticky mess. Small hands got into many things that should not be in hair. In fact a small smile stayed on his lips while he listened.

"Ah, I was trouble when I was young too. Always in things. Always making a mess or getting into something I shouldn't have. Ah, but it was fun. I learned a lot that way. Children will never learn if they can't experience..." He nodded his head and watched Elias drink. Indeed his color was looking better already. It was a shock that the other grabbed him that quickly and the were had to tense not to pull back on reflex. "I see..." he said, absorbing this knowledge. So he'd have to feed his mate every day then. No sense him going with out when there was plenty of blood to go around. Maybe he wouldn't smell that bad if the blood in his system was always new. . .

Music was something they would be able to speak of. Akikta loved to play music and dance. Probably not the same as Elias but it was alright. Since their music was more down to earth and all. Perhaps though he could find something for Elias to keep him busy. "Ah, you like art," This perked him up. In fact it was good, very good. Akikta had made the cup Elias was drinking out of. Not only could he make ceramics but he adored to paint them as well. His current favorite theme was the wild horses that they let roam the valley.

"We have horses... You'd have to ask one and see if they would let you ride however. They are wild here and not kept like pets. We believe in letting them choose whom they will give their gift of friendship to." Akikta nodded. Although they didn't like to come near the tribe on full moons the horses were content to be saddled occasionally to prance around with a child or two on their backs, or help pull carts. Their labors were handsomely rewarded with bathes and treats. Akikta himself actually had a horse that chose him. To set his apart he'd braided a part of the horse's mane with beads and a feather. His Nemonii was a storm grey with black and white mane and tail, like a story sky his mare's hooves could be the sound of thunder.

Again his bride surprised him. "You like children?" he blinked. It was a shame then... they'd not be able to have any themselves but perhaps an orphaned or omega pup would fall to them to look after. Elias might like that then. He seemed to get a rather fond look when talking about tikes. "Ah, if you like you can help look after the young as well with Mihewi. She would like that. Tends to hoard the children so the other women can do what they wish... She's a spinster.... and unable to have children of her own. So I'm sure she would love to have company and someone to nurture and teach as well...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:47 pm
RosesandBlood

Elias listened and smiled when the other mentioned the horses, instantly perking up "I had to tend my own horses. I would often let them run free, so long as mother and father didn't catch me. I didn't like keeping them stowed away, they were meant to run. I first found Bella, my youngest mare, when she was still just a foal. Her mother had left her all alone and my brothers mare had just bred, but the foal had died soon after, I was the only one able to get close to her." Elias smiled "She would always come to me, no matter where I was outside, she would often jump the fence to be with me. I didn't need to ride her for her to be by me." Elias gripped his cup a little faster.

"She… She uh, had a bad rear leg. My father sold her still… I know where my Bella is now." Elias ran his thumb over the horses on the cup. He suddenly didn't want to think about horses anymore, about the full moon on his back as he brush Bella's mane. She had a lovely chestnut horse with an almost black main, just the smallest hint of that lovely brown, with a brilliant colored coat and white socks. She had been more beautiful than any of the purebreds they had but because of her bad leg Elias father had called her useless. Elias hadn't been surprised to know that she had been sold to a blooder without his permission, he also wasn't surprised he didn't find out till the day after when she was already sure to be dead.

Elias didn't have ti imagine the pain and fear that his little Bella would have felt, the betrayal not to at least have him there, or the panic. Elias knew well that she would have tried to escape, even as she was bled for every last drop she had then sold to the humans. "I've always loved children." It comes out a bit thickly, he trying to choke back what he had felt moments before. "But… I am not allowed to be around them for long. My mother say's I act to much like a child myself, a reason she made sure I was married so I could not have any, she say's I am not careful enough with them. I could hurt them easily… She's right for the most part. I would protect a child with my life but left to care for one… I am sure I would be the thing it needs protecting from." Images of red flash in Elias mind, his hands clenching in reflex, and he has to set the cup down so he doesn't break it.

"I think it would be best if I just stayed home, away from others, I am used to it. My social skills are lacking when it comes to others anyway…" Elias shifts and stands, his posture one of defeat "If you don't mind, I think I will sleep for now… I'll need to be used to sleeping at night more." Elias finishes off the glass quickly and cleans it out before disappearing up the steps must fast than need be. He doesn't know when Akikta will sleep as well but for the moment he curls up on the bed and tries to be as silent as he can be as he cries. He doesn’t understand his mother and fathers need to erase him from their lives, he doesn't know why they let him keep so very little of what was his. He wants to stop crying because it hurts him, causes him to bleed, but he can't help it when his heart feels so hollow. He is surrounded by a new family, a man who is kind and will not hurt him, and yet Elias has never felt so alone. Even when he would walk the halls of his stone prison, in the dark, he was never this….separated.

((His parents really do hate him, a lot, and it will be fully explained later but for now I will just let you build a common hatred for them biggrin ))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Do.... do you know where the horses are?" Akikta asked leaning over a little bit. It just didn't seem right to do that to such noble creatures. A salty smell came from Elias the more he spoke. Smelled like tears and sorrow. Being part of a clan so close to nature and animals this pained Akikta's heart. However it hurt him to hear that Elias's own parents hated him so much that they would go so far as to take away his rights to breed. In fact he was shocked into silence. No parent would be the bane of their child... Especially not Elias. HE seemed the kind of soul t nurture and protect.

"Immaturity comes in all ways. We are all still children to the Great Mother who bore us from her womb into being..." Akikta said turning his eyes onto the fire. "You will not stay in this house by yourself. If you do not go out they will come to you. The babes who sleep all day can be in your care. I have faith you will not harm them, Elias." Turning to look at the other he was a little perplexed he would believe himself such a burden. "It is your duty to help the family grow and adapt; as it is up to us to help you as well....." It wasn't a suggestion but a fact that Akikta saw clearly but Elias obviously didn't get. A family unit 'helped' each other when someone was in need not made it worse. And if Elias was to be his bride he'd learn such ways quickly.

The defeated posture upset him because it seemed he was set on being a recluse. After a while he got up and washed his hands. The cut he'd made to bleed from had sealed up nicely and he gave it another lick to be sure before heading up stairs to go to bed as well. The stone hearth ran through the center of the house so the stones were nice and hot warming the bedroom when Akikta walked in. Sighing he stripped down and crawled under the soft blankets and laid on his back to sleep. Hopefully Elias stayed warm enough. "Good night," he said softly closing his eyes and waiting for sleep to claim him. It wasn't long before he was out like a light.

At some point during the night Akikta rolled over and tossed an arm around Elias. His poor cold body must have worried him in his sleep because soon enough the lycan's hotter body was spooning with the vampire's cooler one, warming him up. Of course he wouldn't think this was weird but then again he was used to laying around naked with his family after their changes.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff