Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for Fantasy/Romance RP ... Starcrossed lovers? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhaelle

Heart Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:04 am
I've been dying to RP in a fantasy based world(s), preferably a plotline where realm/dimension shifting is a normal occurrence.

I have an OC I'd like to use for this RP: Advance
His profile is still in the works.

You can ask me for additional info on him if interested.

Romance is another thing I'd like to be involved in the story. Mostly because my OC is so lonely and I think it would be nice for him to have someone.
I feel so bad for him... crying
When I say romance I don't mean right off the bat. Stuff like that takes time to build up.

I don't mind MxM stories, but I will not type out a hardcore hentai/yaoi story. No, just no.

I usually RP in paragraph form, at least two paragraphs or more, depending on how much I get in return.

If you have questions or whatever, send them my way! I don't bite.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 am
Rhaelle
I've been dying to RP in a fantasy based world(s), preferably a plotline where realm/dimension shifting is a normal occurrence.

Romance is another thing I'd like to be involved in the story. Mostly because my OC is so lonely and I think it would be nice for him to have someone.
When I say romance I don't mean right off the bat. Stuff like that takes time to build up.

I don't mind MxM stories, but I will not type out a hardcore hentai/yaoi story. No, just no.

I usually RP in paragraph form, at least two paragraphs or more, depending on how much I get in return.

I believe I can help you out.  

Player Advisor

Rhaelle

Heart Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:41 am
Kiyiya Sakura
Rhaelle

I believe I can help you out.

This would be awesome!
What did you have in mind?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 am
Well, I actually have a dimensional rp going, but I would like to try it with a more literate partner. Basic plot is:

There is a very powerful being trying to topple the dimensions to absorb their powers. He does so by triggering an event that causes a domino effect that leads to a massive loss of life. It throws the dimension off balance and he takes the power that keeps the Dimension alive.

Our characters are from completely different dimensions, but are brought together in the living room of some old man's house. He will explain everything. So what do you say?  

Player Advisor

Rhaelle

Heart Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 am
Kiyiya Sakura
Well, I actually have a dimensional rp going, but I would like to try it with a more literate partner. Basic plot is:

There is a very powerful being trying to topple the dimensions to absorb their powers. He does so by triggering an event that causes a domino effect that leads to a massive loss of life. It throws the dimension off balance and he takes the power that keeps the Dimension alive.

Our characters are from completely different dimensions, but are brought together in the living room of some old man's house. He will explain everything. So what do you say?

This sounds like a very good idea. It's pretty close to all the ideas I've had and have wanted to try out. I'm up for it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 am
Ok, I'll make a thread. You want a 1x1?  

Player Advisor

Rhaelle

Heart Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:19 am
Kiyiya Sakura
Ok, I'll make a thread. You want a 1x1?

I don't mind either way. If you have someone else who wants to join or want to search for others, that's fine. The more the merrier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:42 am
Okay, I'll start working on it. It will be in the Science fiction forum. Might take a little bit though. I wanna make it good.  

Player Advisor

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 am
In the meantime, what sort of character are you gonna make?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:51 am
Kiyiya Sakura

That's fine. If you need any help or anything just let me know.

I wanted to use the character that I linked to in my first post. He has a history of traveling through different dimensions and worlds, so I think he'd fit best. He's also a magic based being, usually manipulating shadows.

He needs some work on his character and all that jazz. RPing with him would give me a chance to do that.

Good? Bad? gonk

Rhaelle

Heart Raider

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:52 am
It's fine. Character development through interaction is a great idea  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 am
Kiyiya Sakura
It's fine. Character development through interaction is a great idea

Alright.

Another Q: Are you one of those people who want people to have these huge complicated post styles? You know, pics and texts everywhere. I've never RP'ed on Gaia before. Seeing stuff like was a huge shock for me.

Rhaelle

Heart Raider

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 am
Nah, I don't really don't care. A pic is good enough for me, but if you want to make your post pretty that's fine too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 pm
Rhaelle

Sorry its taking so long. I'm working on the skelly right now. sweatdrop  

Player Advisor

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items