Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:54 pm
It had been a while, Dove thought, since she had last found herself walking to meet someone for lunch. However, the day was warm and calm--though a bit too warm-- and things had been going smoothly for the last few days. With Lovey at her side and the welcome anxiousness to make sure she was on time for the small social event (especially as she had asked for a favor as well), the young woman stepped into the familiar cafe, pleased to find it doing good business but with the thin crowd of early lunch goers.

With a smile to the hostess at the counter, she smoothed her tank and brushed off her leggings, her eyes searching the quaint restaurant for sign of her lunch date.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 pm
At a nearby table Dove would see a man with distinctive blonde hair. Dressed casually, Flynn had arrived early as was his norm. He was a punctual type of guy after all if he could help it.

Catching sight of her out of the corner of his eye, the soldier stood and motioned her over to where he was sitting.

"Miss Dove, it's good to see you again," he said genuinely and with a smile.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm
With her attention turned to Flynn, she smiled brightly, then thanked the hostess for her assistance before heading over to the table where he now stood.

Lovey, however, beat her over to the young man, and jumped at his feet, excited to see him once more.

"It's good to see you, too, Flynn," she offered in return, her cheeks flushing. 'Miss Dove'... He always addressed her with kind formality, and she couldn't help but find it inescapably endearing. "You're doing well, then?" she asked, sliding into her seat with elegant ease before adjusting the ribbon wrapped around her forearm. "You look well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 pm
"Hello, Lovey," Flynn also greeted the little Eevee, stooping down to pat her on the head for a moment.

When Dove slid into her seat, he sat back down as well. Formality and manners were a big part of him. It was a habit and just who he was. Some people found it annoying, and well... some liked it as she did.

"Yes, you had good timing," he said, his smile brightening. "Thank you, I am doing well. You're looking good also."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:29 pm
Her smile became a little apologetic as Lovey wiggled at his feet, enjoying the attention he gave as he patted her head before she returned to Dove's side, taking her seat on the bench and curling her fluffy tail to her body.

She smiled even brighter, still a little startstruck by his ever present charm. "Well, that's nice to hear... Thank you," she replied honestly, pleased to know that the past weeks hadn't done too much damage... at least, to what he could currently see. At least he wasn't questioning her fashion. Though of course, he could have just been being nice.

"How have you been? Did your men get Unicerous's stable cleaned?" she asked lightheartedly, her smile still bright.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:15 pm
"Fine thank you, and yes. They did a good job at cleaning the stable." A tiny little smirk playing at the corner of the blonde's lips as he thought back to the whole ordeal.

There was a pause as the waitress came over to take their drink order, to which Flynn merely asked for some iced tea. Once that was done, he turned his attention back to Dove.

"So, how is the training going?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 pm
Dove asked for her pecha berry tea as she had last time, then turned her smile back to Flynn. "Excellent," she beamed, still laughing a little. It had been funny, in the end...

His question, drew a sigh from her, and she leaned her head back and forth as she tried to choose her words. "It's...going. There's a lot more training happening than I had ever planned, in a lot of different areas, but... it's going well. I think." She paused a moment, brushing her fingers over her arm again, before allowing herself to speak. "Thierry's training is actually one of the reasons why I called you..." she told him, unable to hide her excitement.

Lovey barked quietly, as if to add her own excitement to her trainer's words.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:13 am
Flynn listened attentively but looked a little surprised when she admitted this was why she asked to meet him.

"Oh? Why? Is there something I can help you with?"

Granted Flynn wasn't a professional trainer but he knew a few things from working with the Rapidash in the Guarde.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 am
Her smile grew more fond at his earnest question, and she nodded, though her geeks turned pink. She wasnt very well practiced in asking for help.

"Thierry has evolved--my Ponyta, I mean," she told him, clearly still excited about his evolution. "We've been working on a lead, and he doesn't mind it, so I was hoping that I might start training him to ride soon..." She paused, turnin lg her attention away for a moment to the I the waitress as she returned to bring them their drinks. When she departed again to fetch her notepad, Dove turned back to Flynn once more. "Is there any chance you could help me pick out a saddle for him? .... And maybe show me the basics?" She knew, of course, that any respectable shop would have someone able to assist her... But this seemed like a great excuse to see Flynn, and she was sure he wouldn't try to coerce her into something she didnt need.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:43 am
"Of course, it would be my pleasure," Flynn said with another kindly smile. That was certainly something he knew how to do.

"We will have to take some measurements for the saddle but that won't be hard," he then explained.

It was then that the waitress returned with their drinks and asked if they were ready to order.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 am
Her expression could not have been more full of excitement or gratitude. "Thank you...I definitely appreciate it!" she smiled, thrilled to have further plans for the day.

When the waitress returned, she placed her order, then waited for Flynn to do the same and the waitress to scurry off before asking, "So what have you been up to other than work? Have you seem more of Kodo?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 pm
"It's not a problem at all," Flynn assured her. The waitress then coming at that moment and the blond giving her his order as well.

"I haven't, not yet anyway. Work has been keeping me busy and I'm scheduled to go back to Grande Ile soon." He paused to think for a moment. "Just after Yuri's birthday actually," he murmured half to himself.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:17 am
She smiled again at his reassurance, but let the subject naturally slide away, willing to wait to bring it up again at the proper time. His talk of returning to Grande Ile, however, caught her attention, and her spirits fell, visibly. "You're leaving?" The information about Yuri's birthday was stored, awaiting the proper moment, but for now she only focused on his apparently imminent departure. From her expression, it was clear that she was disappointed in the idea; she had hoped to see him more often...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:27 am
"Not for long," Flynn said, seeing her obvious disappointment. "It's part of the job. I'm accompanying the ambassador on a trip back to Grande Ile for some meetings and then we will be back.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:43 am
"Oh!" She pushed her hair back from her face, cheeks pink. Duh, of course he would be back. She was sure he traveled often for his job. It only made sense. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking." A soft laugh. "I was worried for a second...."

That said, she shook her head a little and sipped her tea before asking, "So when is Yuri's birthday?" The girl held dual interest in the topic, curious about both Flynn's trip and the other man's birthday.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff