Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Closed; Out of Business Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."

Chief Aupumut, Mohican. 1725

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You probably have heard of a k-9 unit right? Well...most of the dogs are German shepherds.....but how would you react if a wolf was part of the team? Would you be stoked or fearful? Would you accept me or kick me out?

The K-9 Unit is known for their success in getting criminals, finding neucrotics, and protect the community by finding weaponry. Most of the dogs consist of German Shepherds due to their strength, excelling learning rate, and bravery. But of course a new rookie came into play and it was no ordinary fellow; it was a wolf. Not a halfling....a real wolf. How though?

Well, according to the people he was a survivior of a human raid that was killing wolf packs because they hate them (no good reason at all). And this pup survived with no one to care for it so of course he was taken in by the family to care for him.

Named Blake, the black wolf with golden eyes was like any other dog except when it came to breakfast and dinner, he would chase his food to keep his hunting and wild instincts from happening on the society. When he got older, he got bored with the routine so the man (Whom is a cop) decided to get him applied to the K-9 Unit. The authorities were unsure of having a wild animal in their premise until he catches a crook that was a mile away from them in exactly 20 seconds. Then he became part of the family.....temporarily.

Despite his good deeds and nice demeanor, Blake was victim to Wolf-Haters and had many threats of killing him and ending his heinous race. Blake turned 4 years old and was coming home from work with his owner until an intruder invaded their home. Blake right away went after the intruder and attacked him. But instead of holding him down, his wolf instincts take over and killed him.

In shock, the Wolf knew this will totally ruin everything he and his family had worked on and had no choice but to run before 'back-up' shows up. Afraid that he might get killed, Blake took shelter in the cave and decides he can no longer come home. Now he has to find a new place to live.

Meeting the Alpha Female & Pup, cooping with a new style, and a crime that cannot be forgiven...Blake will have to choice between a natural habitat and a life that he had loved for years: humans and justice.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 pm
I'm interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules

1. No Cybering! Time skips allowed

2. Don't relay on me to make up sub-plots, if you have an idea...PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to tell me

3. Skeleton/s will be sent to me in PMs

4. I will accept or decline your character if needed.

5. Title the Pm "Animal Cop"

6. Put a neutral at the beginning of your PM so I know you read the rules.

7. Do not text talk its very annoying...

8. When the Rp starts, you have three days to post in this Rp..and if you don't post I will give you warning, and if you don't respond then..your character is going bye-bye.

9. I can change up the rules if it is needed..

[color=postingcolor][b]Username:[/b] (Your Gaian Name)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] Alpha
[b]Personality:[/b] (At least a paragraph)
[b]Bio:[/b] (At least a paragraph)
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]URL here. Must look realisitic..can be cartoon BUT has to be realistic[/img][/color]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:41 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
I'm interested.

lol you posted before the profile layout XD, that's funny. Anyway just follow the layout and we'll get going. I will play the male of course so your the female. I also post a good paragraph or 2 depending on my mood....just so you know.

I will do a pretty posty butyou don't have to. I require your character's name in every post so I don't go back and forth trying to figure it out XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm
Profiles~

Username: Shadowstream-chan
Name: Blake
Personality: A wolf living in human suburbans can really effect the way you look at things. I was taught to be social, behaved, and even dignified...not to mention I cannot do any harm unless my owner says so. Am I a goodie two-shoes? No. I do rebel but that is only when I think its wrong and my determination can pull the effects much faster than an unsure being. The only bad traits I got is my stubborn attitude, a short-fused temper, and of course putting my nose where it does not belong.
Bio: I had lived with humans for 4 years, it can certainly make one think how they did not die with me around. Well, I was brought in as a pup...so they were technically my parents when I opened my eyes. I thought this was a normal thing for every dog but the reactions of 'haters' made me rethink of things. So my owner thought it will be nice to put me in a field where it was OK to let out my wild instincts in a safe, humane way.....police-work.

In my years, I have caught crooks, robbers, abusers, sexual offenders, drug dealers, and murderers. I thought this will make everyone see that I am good but apparently...it never did a thing. And to make things worse, I had killed someone with my own fangs as it was an intruder trying to break into my home. Well..now it is no longer a home...and I cannot come back for fear I will be shot.
Appearance: User Image

Username: Kiyiya Sakura
Name: Pepper
Personality: Pepper is still very young, so she has a tenancy to be a bit hyper. She is very caring but she tries her best to be responsible, as she is the leader. If her kin are in danger, she can become very viscous and threatening. She cares for her pack and will do anything to protect them.
Bio: Pepper was the original Alpha's mate, chosen when she was young for her strong traits. She grew up being trained on how to be an alpha's mate, but often found herself not paying attention, her thirst for adventure often calling her to unknown territories.

Tragedy struck the pack. Hunters had popped up, and this group had a particularly large amount of hate directed towards wolves. They attacked the pack, and to save the rest of his clan, Pepper's mate gave his life so that they could escape. Now that Pepper is the commanding alpha, she has to wise up fast, or risk loosing her pack.
Appearance: User Image

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:54 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
Okay! That's fine. So, in the skelly, is alpha there because my character has to be alpha or what are the ranks she cold be otherwise?

I was thinking of you being Alpha but if your unsure about it then you can edit it to whatever way you want. I just say Alpha because more likely it will help the story continue on forth and prevent a bigger chance of writer's block.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 pm
Hmm, I could make it work. And I have a pup huh? Interesting. I'm working on the profile now!  

Player Advisor

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:01 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
Hmm, I could make it work. And I have a pup huh? Interesting. I'm working on the profile now!

WAAAAIT! rofl. It's funny you mentioned that. That pup will be found in the middle of the story XD, but...if you want it to go that way XD...rofl then that's fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm
Oh, middle of the story is fine. Are you gonna play it?  

Player Advisor

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:05 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
Oh, middle of the story is fine. Are you gonna play it?

yes I will play the pup, that was my intention XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 pm
Can we make him a twin? I would also like to play a pup in the future!  

Player Advisor

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:14 pm
Kiyiya Sakura
Can we make him a twin? I would also like to play a pup in the future!

Lol sure thing! I was thinking the pup can be female but I think it's common for a female & male pup to be twins XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image
۩════════════════════════۩
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"
۩════════════════════════۩

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Blake Wolff▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

The night moon lingered onto the darkness for such a long time, it was if time had stopped for a good minute. The wind had halted in such a fast way that it was if the world was ending. Even though it really wasn't, it felt like Blake's world had crumbled into pieces like a glass vase. His paws sped through the grass and bushes to get away from the scene that he unfolded in front of himself and the owner he had loved for years and still would.....if allowed to now.

The skies, coming back to speed, was now starting to form clouds getting ready for the rain that will soon pour itself down to the earth, probably trying to wash away the crimson red Blake had created. His black fur thankfully helped him camouflage in the night using his golden eyes as a source of light to find his way through the barren forest. Right before the rain could hit his fur, he had found some shelter from the outside so he could rest and think things through. But that only made some things worse for him as he huddled on the ground and waited until the sun rises from the mountains to signal the 'ok' to move along.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the sun had shown itself, Blake dragged his feet out of the cold cave to meet the outdoors covered in water and due as he knew he cannot come back home to get shelter from the cold. Now he was in a 'kill or be killed' situation which did not please him. Using his nose, he knew that it was best to keep on walking and get as far from human territory as possible...possibly having to forget the life of a cop....and be forced to be a wild animal as he should have been in the first place.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Animal Cop▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Kiyiya Sakura

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff