Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
Yaoi and Yuri characters up for grabs!Looking for seme[both] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:24 pm
[Yuri]Here's the first one~
Name: Naomi Komatsu
Nickname:
Race: human
Personality: carefree, wants to make everyone laugh, happy
Looks like: long dirty blonde hair with blue eyes
Bio: Naomi went to school with a scholarship until her mother grew ill. She lost her scholarship at a high school and works part-time as a junior high graduate. When she has time she takes care of her sickly mom and prepares to take a test to skip high school as well as take the college entrance exams.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:34 pm
[Yaoi]
Name: Satoshi Jun
Nickname: Sato
Race: furrie
Personality: quiet, is considerate to people he likes, never admits when he's in love, a bit of a potty mouth, cute when protests
Looks like: Black hair with silver black eyes
Bio: Satoshi is a 7th grader who slacks off in class but gets perfect test scores. He can't keep his potty mouth to himself at school so he often gets in trouble. His family expects him to be perfect so he tries to stay out of the house as much as possible, he thinks of himself as a failure sometimes but never lets it show.
Pic:
User Image  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:39 pm
[Yuri]
Name: Hikaru Izumiya
Nickname: Hikaru
Personality: short-tempered, tsundere, doesn't like spicy or sour food but tries to hide her addiction to sweets
Looks like: long navy blue hair and blue eyes
Bio: Hikaru lives a semi-normal life with her two little brothers and parents. She's not really the big sister type so she gets a little rough with them. At school she acts like herself, not a care in the world when it comes to grades. She doesn't have the best grade point average and loves to hang out on the roof. She will kill you if she catches you peeking at her underwear... She's a LITTLE short-tempered and super stubborn, but she really loves attention deep down.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:46 pm
[Yaoi]
Name: Aki Kudo
Nickname: Aki
Personality: loyal, loves sweet and playing the guitar, adorable, honest
Looks like: short brown hair and green eyes
Bio: Aki lives with his big sister in a small apartment, his parents died when he was twelve. His sister Sakura is always working to pay for food and living expenses so usually Aki is out in the park playing his guitar or at his part-time job. Aki writes songs at night so he usually sleeps in class, but still has an average grade point average.
Pic:
User Image  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:52 pm
[Yuri]
Name: Ume
Nickname: Ume
Personality: sweet, cute, quiet, gentle, scared of loud noises
Looks like: long blonde hair and green eyes
Bio: Ume can't remember her real parents but she was soon adopted as an only child to a middle-aged couple. As she started living there, fights were fought between the couple resulting in loud noises and glass. Ume soon realized that she should never interfere and only speak when spoken too. A year after she was adopted the couple divorced, Ume going to the woman's side. But the woman grew violent with Ume and the woman blamed her for her divorce. It was only a couple months later that the woman got a boyfriend and needed her gone. She stripped Ume of her things besides a large shirt and stuffed her in a box, leaving Ume in the street.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:01 pm
[Yaoi]
Name: Daisuke Yamada
Nickname: (you choose)
Personality: quiet, always has an opinion but never expresses it, snaps when he's called a rich brat or short
Looks like: short reddish brown hair and yellow eyes
Bio: Daisuke lives in a rich traditional japanese family. He has three older brothers, two older sisters, one younger brother, and one younger sister. Because he's second and third brother were 'incompetent' as his parents say he is the back up plan to be the heir. He must get straight A's and always be a leader... but Daisuke doesn't want to be the heir. Daisuke wants to work with technology, but his parents hate tech... So he suppresses his feelings, he's soon going to burst.
Pic: (this pic is a little big...)
User Image  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:07 pm
[Yuri]
Name: Sora Minami
Nickname: Sora
Personality: annoyed easily, loud, petite, short, hot-headed and will kill you if you call her short, tsundere, Hates milk
Looks like: long blonde hair and purple eyes
Bio: Sora is an only child in a family of three. Her father is a respectable businessman who comes home on the weekends and her mother is a stay at home wife. Sora usually fights with her mother, but Minami-san thinks her daughter is just in a rebellious stage. Sora secretly loves to shoujo manga but always likes the heroine more than the love interest.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:16 pm
[Yaoi]
Name: Yoshihiro Nakamura (Koga)
Nickname: Yoshi
Personality: loyal to people he trusts, annoyed easily by woman, gets into fights sometimes, loves to dance and sing, gets super red when he's embarrassed.
Looks like: short blonde hair and brown eyes
Bio: Yoshi used to live as a second son of a respectable family until his brother raped him. Not knowing what to do, he took a train to tokyo and got a bunch of part-time jobs to keep his home life stabilized. After around a year, Yoshi took a juku class for a while then got into university on a scholarship. Yoshi may look like an 18 year old but he's actually two years older than anyone as a freshman. He still worries about his brother finding him, so he keeps a low profile and uses the last name Nakamura as an alias.
Pic:
User Image  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:22 pm
[Yuri]
Name: Ayako Kuriyama
Nickname: Aya
Personality: clueless, klutzy, can't do anything right, happy, gullible
Looks like: shoulder-length green hair and brown eyes
Bio: Ayako lives in a normal family environment with her older sister. Though because her sister Akira always tells her fibs about different things, Ayako just follows cluelessly. She also looks super young for her age, looking to be twelve when she's seventeen. She's the type that doesn't get mad when a guy looks at her underwear because she doesn't know anything.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:33 pm
Elli Seychelles

I really like all your male characters and would love to play with one~ Any boy is fine, so if you've been itching to try a certain one out, I'll gladly take that one! I'm always a seme, so don't worry about an outcome~  

Carrot Commander

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 am
The problem is I can't choose...~ oh and you can be any kind of seme you want, from hardcore to super gentle... I think you should tell me your favorite and then how you would act towards that character... because I really can't choose! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:37 pm
Hi. I would like to RP with you if you don't mind. ^^  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:55 pm
Kiro Damions
Hi. I would like to RP with you if you don't mind. ^^

Sure~ Is there anyone in particular that your interested in?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:56 pm
tofu senpai
Elli Seychelles

I really like all your male characters and would love to play with one~ Any boy is fine, so if you've been itching to try a certain one out, I'll gladly take that one! I'm always a seme, so don't worry about an outcome~

How about you role play with Yoshihiro?  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:57 pm
Elli Seychelles
Sure~ Is there anyone in particular that your interested in?

I am interested in Sora and Aki, but I have never done a Yaoi before, so I don't know how good I would be with that one.  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff