Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] Seconds Chair in Orchestra [Sound Four HQ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

The Sound Four's HQ!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

Lars walked into the HQ and awaited for Mizuki, some of the lights were off, and bright candles were the only thing that illuminated the room. When she entered, she would only be able to see Lars in the slight darkness. She was brought to someplace special, but little did she know that this would bring some interest into her life,

"Mizuki...how deep will your loyalty go for Otogakure? Will you put your life on the line to protect it? Serve me to destroy my foes? Perform any task no matter how insane...?"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:56 pm
had0u

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Walking into the room, Mizuki noticed some of the lights were off, however due to her heightened senses of the Zao, the lights did not really need to be off. Wolf's could see quite well in the dark and because of that so could she. He began to ask a lot of questions but Mizuki would start to daydream as she would continually follow him. However he would seemingly stop as if awaiting her and she would bump into him before making a certain expression of mild embarrassment. "I've served people before, I've put my life on the line for the sake of the world, and for villages who have only asked for assistance, I certainly see no trouble in putting my life on the line for an old comrade." Raising her hands she would tap the side of her head and smile, "We were probably the only sane ones in our Akatsuki group. So as for your question, yes I will defend Otogakure with all my might and defend you until the very bitter end. All up until the bow has left the goddess."

Chakra Points= 240

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

Lars turned to face her, his once blue and bright eyes had shifted to a ominous and mysterious red, giving more light to the dark room. A smile spread on his face as they were both close to one another, an interesting setup that this was but it seemed out of place for a surprise,

"That's all that I needed to hear, my dear..."

He wrapped a gentle arm around her waist with fingers that slid down her back in a gentle manner, his smile revealed fangs and their gazes would soon meet as multiple presences surrounded them, all watching with the equal glowing red eyes to resemble an audience of retinas. He moved in close yet as she would almost believe they were about to do the unthinkable, Lars moved over to the nape of her neck and bit down with his fangs. He was still holding on her as no blood was drained. The only thing that came from that bite was a mark was put in its place, the symbol of Otogakure itself as she was now indebted to Otogakure. She was now a member of the Sound Four. To her, she would feel a wave of pain AND pleasure rush over her as it struck her deep...like slamming into a brick wall while going 150 mph. A small side effect of the bite but with some interesting benefits for Mizuki. He would still hold onto her through this, grinning as the previous feelings would subside in due time,

"Welcome to the Sound Four. Mizuki Zao Hyuuga..."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Chakra Points= 240

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"Woah woah...don't worry, I got you..."

Lars gave a soft smile as he continued to hold onto her, making sure that she was alright,

"You okay?"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki would smile as she would grab his forearm to steady herself. "Would you perhaps allow me a drop of your blood?" She would calmly ask. Although the question would seem weird, it had a purpose.

Chakra Points= 240

had0u

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

Lars nodded and gave his arm to Mizuki, hoping she wouldn't rip it off out of spite.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki would take his arm and stand up, she had regained control of herself and smiled lightly after taking a drop of his blood, her necklace glowed and her body healed instantly but the symbol remained. "If you ever control my body without my permission again, I will feast on your flesh." She said with a cute smile. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side along with the smile, but in a way she was being serious. She hated surprises and hated to be controlled. "Care to explain what you did to me?"

Chakra Points= 240

had0u

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"Eheh, not really control, it's an adverse effect of the mark that ties you with the Sound Four, with Otogakure, with me...guess you could say its a binding contract, when you desert Oto, the mark will disappear. That's it."

He smiled as his eyes changed back to their regular blue color and his fangs receded.

"Sorry about the surprise Mizuki,"

He blushed in embarrassment and rubbed the back of his neck, looking adorable even though he was a strong, well-built kage manly man.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki would laugh at his demeanor and open her eyes to look at him. "You take some things too serious. But in all seriousness, have you ever considered an Alliance with Mist?" She asked calmly, "Mist has always shown to be a powerful nation, Otogakure stands weak at the moment and it could do well to create a bond with them." She stated. They needed to make steps to increase Otogakure's power.

Chakra Points= 240

had0u

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:16 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"Already did that Mizuki, eheh, was talking to Kaisen earlier about that,"

He folded his arms.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki looked at him with a dopey look, she wondered how far behind she was. "Oh, well how did that go?" She asked calmly, pulling out her book she began to read the poetry it contained, trying not to seem so oblivious to the world around her.

Chakra Points= 240

had0u

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:31 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"We have an alliance with Kiri, Kaisen and I came to an agreement of having open doors and the shinobi must respect our rules as we must come to respect theirs in Kiri, simple as that. Sand ain't interested. Kusa isn't responding. Sooooo, I'll have to make a stop by Konoha and Kusa to speak of alliances."

He smiles and leans against the wall.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Calmly she looked up at him as her snake turned thrice behind her. She looked to him calmly but knew not what to say or what to do, pulling out a flask she began to drink out of it. The smell of it was strong with copper.

Chakra Points= 240

had0u

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas