Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] The Arwing (Otokage's Airship) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 am
User Image

This is the Otokage's pride and joy, the Arwing, a fully functional and humongous airship that moves fast through the air yet is able to hold tons of cargo, shinobi, and the Otokage himself. The Arwing can accommodate multiple shinobi whom the Otokage invites to train and probably live within the airship. This is the Otokage's EX home, complete with training reductions, temporary stat boosts upon resting for 10 posts and a goddamn water slide. This airship has two huge sonic air cannons that, when and if they fire, can slice through the very air and tear apart areas in mere minutes yet it will cause the airship to land for recharge for 3 posts, these cannons also release a high-pitched sound that can permanently damage hearing. When the Arwing is parked, it's stealth mode activates and can withstand most damage, it also goes invisible when parked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars sat himself down in a chair in his airship and sighed, everyone was so cray cray.

"I'll create footprints for others to follow..."

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:31 am
Had0u

User Image

AxxkxxaxxtxxaXXXXXXPxxaxxrxxixxsxxh

"I'm the lost Angel knocking on Satan's door".XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Fear the Angel in the shadow...
When dusk turns to dawn
Fear the Angel in the shadow...
His name is Actaeon"

KumogakureXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
JouninXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AssassinXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
8-Winged HostXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Because his owner lacked the energy to think of a real way to get into a fortified flying airship, and had absolutely no intentions of doing anything stupid while he was there, Akata finally came upon the door to the Otokage's personal little area of what was known as the Arwing. He knocked on the door, not once, but twice, and then spoke. "Is this where I can find the Otokage? I kinda need to talk to him... or her." Whichever, it didn't matter to him. He just wanted something fun to do.

Current Chakra Amount: 200 [8-Wings: 315 total when added] - 50 = 265
8-Wings: Stage Three
Technique(s) Used: -

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

xxxxx
                                                    Lars opened the door and smiles softly to the Jounin, "that would be me, how may I help you?"

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:46 pm
Had0u

User Image

AxxkxxaxxtxxaXXXXXXPxxaxxrxxixxsxxh

"I'm the lost Angel knocking on Satan's door".XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Fear the Angel in the shadow...
When dusk turns to dawn
Fear the Angel in the shadow...
His name is Actaeon"

KumogakureXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
JouninXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AssassinXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
8-Winged HostXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akata hadn't expected the door to be opened by the Kage, himself. For some reason he had such a high and mighty perception of all Shinobi of a higher rank than him. It had been that way since he had first met the Raikage, Hiro, when he was only a Gennin. The Otokage, a title that basked in far more mystery than Raikage, looked exactly how the Jounin had expected him to. Slightly above average height, fit and with very dark hair. "Lord Otokage!" The young man bowed before the Otokage. Due to their distance, though, he almost headbutted him in the chest. "Why don't you make out with him while you're at it? Stand up and speak! The more friends the better." Actaeon liked to take it upon himself to teach Akata how to be a, as he said, "social butterfly". "I'm Akata Parish, Shinobi of Kumo. But I don't think Kumo needs me right now. And I heard Oto was a village again, so I came to offer my assistance in a sort of joint-village type of thing."

Current Chakra Amount: 200 [8-Wings: 315 total when added] - 50 = 265
8-Wings: Stage Three
Technique(s) Used: -

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

xxxxx
                                                    Lars backed up a tad with a light blush across his cheeks as he allowed Akata to finish his bow before putting his hands in his pockets and against his chin, contemplating the idea for what it was, "of course, as long as you convey the same loyalty to me and Oto as you would to the Raikage and Kumo." He smiled again and rubbed the back of his neck as it was tense.

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:25 pm
Had0u

[Posting with that format on my phone is impossible right now so I'm done doing that.]

"Of course, Lord Otokage." Loyalty was something he cherished and respected amongst all other qualities. He wouldn't dare betray a village after stating that he would serve it. "Tell him about me. I'm sort of a big deal in these situations." He had almost forgotten about Actaeon. He wouldn't have said that, though. He wouldn't have even thought that with Actaeon prancing around his mind. "I forgot to mention, please don't tell anyone, but... hm... I have a... thing, inside of me." "What'd you just call me?" "An Angel. I have an Angel. With eight wings. Inside of me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

xxxxx
                                                    Lars only smiled softly, "well, I don't honestly feel my close friend within you, he must be asleep right now," he places a gentle hand against the area of where the seal of the eight-winged would lie. "Don't worry though, I'm sure he is happy to see me as I'm happy to see him, in the meantime, do take care of the genin and get everyone taught and situated, if that fails, come and see me in my office, okay?" Lars could still feel him, and hear him, but then again, it HAS been ages since hes remembered his friends existence and would be able to sense them. He's getting rusty.

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 pm
[Yeah, Shane told me. And I talked to Muffin about it all, idk why he didn't explain the situation to either you or Tyler.]

Had0u

ShiningAce

It was kind of odd to feel Actaeon paying any attention to anyone that wasn't him. So, when Lars placed a hand on him, he froze up. "Wait... is... ask the Otokage his name." "Will do." Ignoring the Angel completely on accident, the Jounin rolled on his heels and began to exit the Airship, although it would take quite a bit of time.

[Bad post.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxx
                                                          Kleine entered the airship so hard it was almost reminiscent of Cyrus's a**s. Then, he flung Cyrus onto the couch, jumped onto the table, and flexed. "Hello, earthlings." The Heiland looked over at Lars, and his friend. Both of his sharingan were active, although he couldn't seem to recognize that Akata was Actaeon's vessel. One reason he kinda missed being a prophet . . . It didn't matter though. He came in time to hear his 'confession'. "I've brought you the honorable Cyrus," he said sarcastically, "And myself." Eying over at the other shinobi... who was unknown to them, he grinned. "It's nice to see an angel host, all the way out here. What are you coming for?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:00 pm
He hadn't even started his journey off of the airship when he was interrupted. He didn't know who the man was, but he dared not turn around. Especially when he somehow already knew Akata possessed an Angel. He turned toward the man, who resembled... well, nothing he had ever seen before. "I came to help the Otokage with whatever he needs help with." That among other things, but those involved his own training and didn't directly concern the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

xxxxx
                                                    "Yeah, I noticed, hello Kleine and Cyrus," he said with his hands back in his pockets, "so, Cyrus, did you kill the genin? Please tell me you didn't for goodness sakes. Or perhaps the two of you convinced him to get into a threesome with you. No no, wait, maybe you two ******** over his corpse, right? All of those choices would cause my d**k to become very sore...all of the soreness," he said with a tilted head and a raised eyebrow. "Akata was here to join the village, he is a shinobi of Sound and Cloud as a joint member."

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cyrus sprawled his limbs erratically in the couch, staring at nothing. A bored expression covering his face. "Lars please keep your comments about your horrible STD's to yourself." He was kind of insulting his master, but not really. He was he Cyrus' master, and he acknowledged that. As for Kleine, he was more experienced. in many things, but that didn't mean that he couldn't take action. The younger Heiland would take note to his lovers advice and wisdom, but make his own calls. "Hm?" He looked at Akata, then shook his head. "Not my type. I prefer... men." Akata.. didn't look attractive to Cyrus, and that would be the end of the conversation. For now, he would be loyal to Kleine.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff