[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:54 pm
Ok, so remember that RP plot/backdrop/whateverthehhellelseIdescribeditas I asked for comments an opinions on around Christmas time?

Well, finally, after three or four months since I first proposed this whole idea to Dorkuu, we got some names for it.

It started out as a list consisting of thirteen pages solely of names. I managed to cut that , atleast, in half and then presented the new list to Dorkuu. Tuesday, I think it was.

He looked through it and picked out a few he liked, but I must be some sort of genious because that manwench left it at that, thus charging me with the task of picking a name myself. Canadian b*****d.

S'ok, here's what I'm trying to get at:

Help me choose a name for the RPGS, y'all!

I can't quite remember all the names Dorkuu picked out, but I can remember a few, so I'll go on those and some I liked that he didn't include.

Now, whichever name wins doesn't mean that we'll use it. Why? Because I said so.

And if you have any names of your own, feel free to suggest them! We're always open to new ideas! But if you are going to do that, keep in mind we were thinking of a "heavenly" name; something that reminds you of the stars.

Or something like that. confused

And if you wanna look over the plot, because you've forgotten it, or are a twinkie b***h and didn't even read it in the first place, you can find it here.

And for all you ig'nant people out there:
Dorkuu = dorkus-malorkus, the Globule Gymleader. Yea... /That/ guy.

RPGS = Role Playing Game Site.

And if you wanna know what the hell's going on with me, like /really/ wanna know, then PM me. I'll give it to your straight.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:55 pm
[Full List of Names.]

The cut one, mind you. For your enjoyment and review and.. stuff.

Awake Inside A Dream
This, I dreamed
Signal Decay
Witness Revolution
The 25th Hour
The Secret to Change
How Like Ghosts We Are
The Essence of Oblivion
Factoring in the Redemption
The Third Alternative
The Angel Theory
Motions of Memory
Stealing Forever
The Fifth Heaven
Casting Shadows
The Shining Stars
On the Edge of Infinity
Between Two Worlds
The Reality Dysfunction
The Nineth Gate
Children of Heaven
The Color of Paradise
Door to the Sky
Honey and Ashes
A Distant Moment
Sunless Revolution
Born Again Angel
Dancing on the Sun
The Age of Nothing
Age of Echoes
Too Many Yesterdays
Memory of Secrets
Twist of Shadows
Fallling Into Grace
In Endless Reflection
Forever the Silence
Echoing the Image
Fad(e/ing) to Black
Tears from the Moon
Someday Soon
Maps of Reality
Otherland
Tropic of Night
In Silent Ludicity
Fall Awake
A Secret Shade of Blue
Undiscovered and Unknown
Mind Filter
Empty Into White
Drifting Sideways
Stone Roses
Initializing Adrenaline
Seasons of the Sun
Fallen Heroes
A Fine Madness
Thanks for Dreaming
Moved By Grace
Mortal Words
Echoes of Creation
Finding Heaven
Untouched and Dreaming
Eyes Like Tears
One Last Time
Echoes of Darkness
Bridges of Light
Inventing Memory
Accidental Creatures
Broken Angels
Memories of the Soul
Closer to the Grave
Lost In Transmission
Standing Still
Endless Day
Bleeding For Tomorrow
A Deeper Shade of Black
Omnifix
Balance of Terror
Awakening
Chaosphere
Jewels of a Dark Moon
Eclipsed By a Dark Star
The Speed of Dark
The Fire of Life
Songs of Sorrow
Evidence of Heaven
Lost Wishes
Praying For the Daylight
What Perfection Had Been Lost
Delicate Harmonies
Touching Evil
Calling Into Existence
Appalled But Unflinching
The Dream Diviners
Directed Dreams
Secret Harmonies
The Second Renaissance
A Case of Conscience
A Grim Reality
Forgotten Dreams
Lost In the Visions
Listening to the Stars
Circle of Confusion
Silence Is Easy
In So Deep
A Fallen Dream
Deepest Blue
Hiding Dreams
Never A Time
Truth of Hearts
The Texture of Reality
Telling Lies
Subsidized Subversion
Dead Lines
Revelation Space
All the Days of Dying
Prelude to Space
The Singularity Sky
The Atrocity Archives
Under a Sky of Dust
Suffer In Silence
Suffering the Silence
Eight Clouds Rising
The Forever War
The Broken Lands
The Empire of the Last
Heaven's Reach
Hell is the Absence of God
From Far Away
Banner of Souls
The Spiral of Destiny
Fox Eyes
A Mythic Level of Action
Where the BLue Begins
Desolation Road
Darkness RIsing
The Paradox of Existence
A New Darkness
Realizing Realities
One Bright Star.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:56 pm
[Name Suggestions.]

None. Yet. crying  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:57 pm
Well, gee.

Thanks for the oh-so-tremendous feedback!

Don't trip over yourselves trying to tell me all your opinoions and ideas now.
stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:14 pm
WoOtNESS!!! *bounces around all hyper like that* YAYYAYYAYTHERPISBACKANDITMAKESMESOHAPPY!!!

*going into a meditative stance all serious-like* Well, the Panda must say that "The Spiral of Destiny" is her personal favorite. It is deep and serious and really maches the plot's sense of urgency. To quote Darth Vader, "It is your destiny" xd -serious moment over- 4laugh Anyway, I think it's the best of all the titles.

I don't get how the Angel Theory has anything to do with the RP. The creation of the Pokémorphs themselves was not an accident, and you could say that the Fourth Breeds were born because of their destiny, not by accident. Adrenaline gives you a big rush, and then leaves you dead. It reminds me of all those DRoP sites that have a big, exciting event, and then everything dies. Evidence of Heaven is my second choice. 3nodding Listening to the Stars makes it really seem astrological, and there's nothing in the plot that talks about astrology, or any other of those fun "occult" things. (Panda loves astrology, numerology, and all that mrgreen ) All in all, I don't really like that title. Honey and Ashes, I don't really like, but maybe I would if I knew what it signified. Falling into Grace makes it seem like any good thing that happens during this plot is by accident. You "fall into" the good side or evil side by accident, not by destiny or your own actions, whichever people prefer to think makes things happen. Witness of Revolution makes it seem like we're just watching and not actively participating, which is boring. Finding Heaven also makes it seem like any good that comes of our actions is just by accident, and that we didn't do anything that makes us worthy of it.

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:28 pm
Sorry.... x.x I swear I'll get on the feedback when I'm not lazy and braindead; I can tell you that my favorite was the "Witness to Revolution" one. I'll edit this post to elaborate when I'm not braindead. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:31 pm
CPanda
WoOtNESS!!! *bounces around all hyper like that* YAYYAYYAYTHERPISBACKANDITMAKESMESOHAPPY!!!

*going into a meditative stance all serious-like* Well, the Panda must say that "The Spiral of Destiny" is her personal favorite. It is deep and serious and really maches the plot's sense of urgency. To quote Darth Vader, "It is your destiny" xd -serious moment over- 4laugh Anyway, I think it's the best of all the titles.

I don't get how the Angel Theory has anything to do with the RP. The creation of the Pokémorphs themselves was not an accident, and you could say that the Fourth Breeds were born because of their destiny, not by accident. Adrenaline gives you a big rush, and then leaves you dead. It reminds me of all those DRoP sites that have a big, exciting event, and then everything dies. Evidence of Heaven is my second choice. 3nodding Listening to the Stars makes it really seem astrological, and there's nothing in the plot that talks about astrology, or any other of those fun "occult" things. (Panda loves astrology, numerology, and all that mrgreen ) All in all, I don't really like that title. Honey and Ashes, I don't really like, but maybe I would if I knew what it signified. Falling into Grace makes it seem like any good thing that happens during this plot is by accident. You "fall into" the good side or evil side by accident, not by destiny or your own actions, whichever people prefer to think makes things happen. Witness of Revolution makes it seem like we're just watching and not actively participating, which is boring. Finding Heaven also makes it seem like any good that comes of our actions is just by accident, and that we didn't do anything that makes us worthy of it.

Har har. :B

Well, the Angel Theory is like the underlying... thing of the RP. It, like most things involved with this, is my brainchild, but Dorkuu helped me develope it a bit.

It really doesn't pretain all the much to the plot, but is more like.. for your enjoyment. It originally came from me and Dorkuu's private RP, as when Hoshi was killed, Alexa risked everything and climb to the top of the Tin Tower to beg Ho-Oh to revive him. In short, Ho-Oh did and when she returned to him, they both had wings, since the wings appear in times of desperate need. 3nodding

That and it's fun to draw them with their wings.
domokun  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:10 am
I thought 'Constellations' would be a nice name. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:12 am
Alexa-sama
CPanda

Har har. :B

Well, the Angel Theory is like the underlying... thing of the RP. It, like most things involved with this, is my brainchild, but Dorkuu helped me develope it a bit.

It really doesn't pretain all the much to the plot, but is more like.. for your enjoyment. It originally came from me and Dorkuu's private RP, as when Hoshi was killed, Alexa risked everything and climb to the top of the Tin Tower to beg Ho-Oh to revive him. In short, Ho-Oh did and when she returned to him, they both had wings, since the wings appear in times of desperate need. 3nodding

That and it's fun to draw them with their wings.
domokun

AHA! *points in random directions* I now understand. whee  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:52 pm
J@son__That does sound pretty. 3nodding I'll consult with Dorkuu about it.

Panda__
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:23 am
You know, I am suddenly soooo inspired by your pokemorph ideas for God Knows Why... Well, I don't know, but I am thinking of a story envolved out from the title I thought, 'Constellations'.

Namely as your plot had wrote, the PokeGods and Legenaries(Demi-God) have had enough of this senseless violence. And that it is time of the 'Stars' to shine and the World's fate to fall in the 'Stars' hand. Could it only be more suitable to use this title. Short and Sweet.

However, I guess I will just write another fanfic for my own boredom to pass based on your creative creation. I really needed some thing to think for. So here is my idea:

Quote:
The bitter feud between humans and mutants had envolved throughout the years of silent conflicts. Beyond the peaceful land of Earth was the raging sea and howling wind. Torn by the scorned of humans and tortures of life, the breed came for their holy revenge. That was when - the bearer of darkness - eyes of greed and lust - devils themselves decided to defend themselves with their new specimen. 'Fight fire with fire' - they claimed. Named after the constellations of the night sky, this new breeds, with their wings of black shall rise. Their infinite darkness encircled. Eternal night reigned... For one cause... To end destiny... ...

The Constellations:
Andromeda: Andromeda was a Altaria. She was of such beauty, yet her stunning appearance was little as compared to her skills so deftly that she could called upon her element for vast destruction. At a point of her arrogance - a possible betrayal for the Rockets' cause - was instead used as a bait for a Sea Monster. She was enchained upon a rock for a sacrifice so that the Rockets could catch the Monster for their need. She was rescued by Perseus who much later both destoyed the Whale Monster and escaped. They, both now lived in secrecy.

Aquarius: Aquarius was a Azumaril male. He held a simple post as a guard of the Rocket base and a typical boy who served and poured wine for his mysterious master. However, despite looking innocently young, he was supposed to be a secret high-guard for his master. To be in a constant lookout in his lowly dressed servant-boy clothe.

Aquila: Aquila is a Pigeot male that many would have referred as the Eagle. Was his mysterious master right-hand man. In a constant vigliant guard above the high peak of the skyscaper buidling the Rockets owned. He stood above and if in any need would swooped down dangerously to confront any instruder. Aquila first proved it's ability when it captured Ganymede, a well-known pokemon trainer who now serve his master with Aquarius.

Aries: Mareep - she - golden ram. She wasn't any normal Mareep for her golden fleece would had already hinted her speciality. Aries was sent by his Master to rescue two children which was captured by the Rocket enemies - pokemorph - as hostage. She failed to save one -the girl- who dropped into a river which the Rocket called it the "blood of virgin". The other was rescued but Aries ultimately got 'sacrificed' to Drago in exchange for the boy safety.

Cancer: Kingler male, the crab warrior of gullotine. Was created as Hydra minion. He fought Hercules in a death bid to save Hydra, but both ended being defeated badly.

Canes Venatici: Mightyena. Female. The lesser of the two dog that guarded their Master lair.

Canes Major: A.k.a Sirius was an Arcanine male. The greater of the two dog who guarded their Master lair.

Capricorn: She was the first non-pokemorph to be included in the 'Constellation' project. Her skills even as a human could prove deadly despite her female physic - which male chauvinist referred as weak. She used to work together over Aries and Aquarius. She was not lost as an asset of the Rockets.

Cassiopia: Was a failed project before Andromeda's one. Not much was known and she was recorded to have perished at the failure of morphing. Cassiopia was a Altaria female.

Centaurus: Pholus and Cheiron. Pholus is a Ponyta male and Cheiron and Rapidash Female was a great friend of Heracles.

Cetus: Wailord, male. Was being killed by Perseus when he was still a Pokemon. His death and D.N.A was extracted by Rocket's Scientist who resurrected him as a Pokemorph. Cetus now is with Drago, Serpens and Hydra being the most dominant and strongest Constellations and all opposing the Forces of their creator. The rockets...

Coma Berenices: Misdreavus female. When she was still female, a high ranking officer of the Rockets, died, was ressurected with the D.N.A of her hair which was the only thing she left behind when she committed sucide. The reason unknown.

So far...  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:58 am
Me luffs astrology!!! Me luvs Western Astrology, and Eastern Astrology, and numerology, and runes, and... heart

I am a Capricorn with a ton of Saggitarius influence (half of my planets are in freakin' Sagittarius), a Rabbit with a big fire influence (they're like opposites, lol), and I'm still trying to clear up my numerology. I do know I'm highly influenced by the number 1. And the fact that I've been going by a different name up til a few months ago, also changes a bit of my numerology reading. But the name change does bring clarity to a few fuzzy areas that I had before I took that into account. 3nodding

Now that nobody knows what I am talking about... xd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:30 am
J@son__Holy hell that's awesome! Capricorn's my favorite. 3nodding

CPanda
Me luffs astrology!!! Me luvs Western Astrology, and Eastern Astrology, and numerology, and runes, and... heart

I am a Capricorn with a ton of Saggitarius influence (half of my planets are in freakin' Sagittarius), a Rabbit with a big fire influence (they're like opposites, lol), and I'm still trying to clear up my numerology. I do know I'm highly influenced by the number 1. And the fact that I've been going by a different name up til a few months ago, also changes a bit of my numerology reading. But the name change does bring clarity to a few fuzzy areas that I had before I took that into account. 3nodding

Har. Guess again. I do. biggrin

I'm a Capricorn, too, but a majority of my planets are in the Nineth House. Including Saturn.

I'm a Wood Snake and, supposedly, my personality number is eight and my destiny number is nine, which is quite funny.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:06 pm
Alexa-sama
J@son__Holy hell that's awesome! Capricorn's my favorite. 3nodding

CPanda

Har. Guess again. I do. biggrin

I'm a Capricorn, too, but a majority of my planets are in the Nineth House. Including Saturn.

I'm a Wood Snake and, supposedly, my personality number is eight and my destiny number is nine, which is quite funny.

eek ... 4laugh YAY!!! *glompsAlexa* Alexa is teh awesome! heart  
I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces