Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:10 pm
First thing in the morning, Alder flew on his Braviary towards the hospital. He had kept his promise to Rosie to ensure Luke was properly taken care of and wasn't arrested, and wanted to convey such facts to her to alleviate any lingering fears she had for her friend and his safety. He also wanted to ask her some questions he didn't get to after the convention ended, considering the events that transpired - mostly regarding the black pokeballs she'd asked about. Luckily he'd heard a little about them from Luke, but as Rosie had more first-hand experience, Alder wanted to gather as much information from her as he could, as well as from this 'Ray' woman that the redhead had spoken of.

Pushing such thoughts out of his head for the moment once they landed, the champion recalled his Braviary, entered the hospital, and after a brief conversation with the front desk, ascertained the location of Rosie's room. It wasn't too hard to find, all things considered, and knocked politely at the door once he reached it. "Rosie, it's Alder, from the panel yesterday. May I come in?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm
There had been a lot of news bout the day before, Rosie had not been able to hear much about it, only that there had been several Rockets arrested, and very few injuries. that made her glad to hear, she knew how bad it could have gotten, in comparison to other times the Rockets had been involved with.

Rosie was asked to stay overnight to make sure that there were not other complications, and figure out just what the extent of her injuries was.
By the morning she was told that she was alight to go home.
Bruce had stopped by the night before with a change of clothes, and had stayed to talk with her. Leaving the blond with a lot to think about.

She was ready to leave, sitting at the end of the bed gingerly, her hands laying in her lap as she waited for the nurse to return, knowing they would not let her leave by walking out of the hospital, they insisted on wheeling her out.
But when the door knocked and a different voice spoke through the door, Rosie lifted her head, blinking a couple of times.
"Yes, its open."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:36 pm
At her affirmation, Alder opened the door and stepped in with a bright smile, made brighter by the fact that Rosie seemed well. "How are you doing this morning?" He asked as he closed the door behind him, then moved to the interior of the room. "You look much better today."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:49 pm
Sitting up a little taller when someone she didn't expect at all opened the door and stepped in.
Blue eyes brightened as they widened, and she sat up a little taller, in clear surprise.
"Oh, Hello- Yes, I'm feeling better." That might have something to do with the pain medication they gave her. "And they got Perdy fixed up too, So we're all really okay." She said with a small smile.
"I didn't expect to see you here, so I'm a little surprised." She admitted.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 pm
"Good! I'm very glad to see you're doing better," he said with a nod. While he didn't really know who Perdy was, he figured it was one of her pokemon - he just couldn't remember which one. "Surprised?" The champion asked with a wide grin. "I said I wanted to speak to you after the panel, didn't I? And I didn't really get to yesterday," due to unforeseen circumstances, "so I hoped you wouldn't mind if I came today to speak with you."

"I also," he added after a pause, "wanted to let you know that yesterday after the convention I went to the police station and questioned Luke myself. He wasn't arrested at all, and was free to go once the questioning ended. I walked with him a while down the street so we could talk. You were quite worried about him yesterday after you were injured," he recalled with a smile. "I figured I should let you know that everything was fine."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 pm
Rosie blinked reaching her hand up to rub her forehead a little sheepishly. "I guess I forgot about that." she admitted, or really, she didn't expect him to come here, though why not.
It had been a long night.
"No no," she lifted her hand up in a polite gesture as she shook her head "I don't mind at all, if there is anything I can do to help the League..." hand lowering back into her lap.

He started though by mentioning what had happened with Luke, Rosie lifted her head up sharply, but a clear look of relief and a small sigh escaped her lungs when he told her that he was not in trouble.
She knew he wouldn't be, there was no way.
"I'm glad, thank you so much."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 pm
Her admission that she forgot simply made him smile. "That's understandable, given everything that happened yesterday." And it really was. She had been injured by the girl that was apparently her sister, and instead of worrying about herself, she had been more worried about her friend that had been accused of being a Rocket. At her thanks, he simply nodded, "Of course - I didn't want you to worry more than you should."

"I'm glad you're so willing to help," he went on with another nod and a smile, "because I first wanted to ask you about those black pokeballs you asked about during the panel. Now, we didn't say so at the time, but that was honestly the first time I'd heard of them. I asked Luke about them yesterday, and he explained a little about them, but said you'd had more first-hand experience," the champion explained, his hands folded behind his back. "I would greatly appreciate it if you could explain what you know - if it wouldn't trouble you unduly."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 pm
Her polite relived smile faded once the subject moved into the black pokeballs that the rockets used.
She wasn't sure what to expect from the league, but at the confession that they didn't know anything about the black pokeballs before now Rosie arched her eyebrows.
That was somewhat worry some to her, that there were things that Rocket had that the League wasn't even aware of, things that were being used against Trainers. Well now was a good time to start filling the League in, if nothing else.

The blond nodded "I do have experience yes... I'm not sure who else might, thankfully they don't seem to be used very often. I don't know what they are, but they look like pokeballs, except that they're all black, and instead of having a button on the seam, they have a button over the top of the ball." she made a gesture with her hand to try and explain the ball.
"I don't know how they work or anything, I can only really tell you what I've seen, but my experience with it, was that it captured a pokemon that I already had, he had a pokeball, he was registered... right out of my arms. When he was let out again, his colors had changed, he was darker looking, his eyes were red and his shell was black, and he just started screaming and charging at us in a rage." She shook her head "that was never his nature before, he was quiet and sweet."

Her blue eyes had fallen to her hands as she had spoken, only to return them up as she continued.
"I don't think I would have known much about what had happened if I hadn't seen one again, only a couple of months ago. Another trainer has one, I'm not sure how she got it, but she was saying that she thinks that something about the ball changes the pokemon. We don't know what though."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:56 pm
He nodded while she spoke, listening closely to what she said. When he finished, he took a few moments to internalize everything before replying, "I think that's why I haven't heard of them before - they aren't used much, which is a good thing, it sounds like. A very good thing. Luke mentioned that they could capture already registered pokemon and that they changed their dispositions..." This was all very unsettling news. Very unsettling indeed. If Team Rocket had such a tool at their disposal... But at least it wasn't used often. That, unfortunately, also made it hard to learn more about. "I'm very sorry about your pokemon being stolen, and especially in such a way as that," he said, his voice and expression sorrowful. The poor girl, and the poor pokemon...

"Luke mentioned a woman named Ray with one of these pokeballs, if that's who you're talking about," Alder went on with a nod, assuming that, as the pair were friends, that was who she was thinking of. "And all of this information is very helpful, thank you; though I'm sorry I can't really address your concerns over this issue." A brief pause. "Another thing Luke mentioned was that you both were some of the victims at the competition in Kanto, though he told me most of what happened. I'd be interested in learning more about it, but only if you're up for it. If not, you're free to ask me any questions you like, or voice any concerns you have - I'm interested to hear them."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 pm
Eye contact failed again with another small nod "Its fortunate we have not seen more of them, it just brings up the concern of what else they might have... and now that I know my sister is working with them." She bit her lip "All of the missing Legendary, and the strange pokemon around, I can't help but think that we're looking at an iceberg, and only seeing the tip of what Rocket is, does that make sense?"

"Ray, yes, that's her name," Rosie confirmed, pleased to see that she was already brought up. "she lives in Sagestone."
When he offered to answer any of her questions she sat quietly for a moment, looking a little thoughtful.
before she really though of something to ask her mind moved to the even in Kanto.
"... I don't mind talking about it. What did Luke tell you?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:27 pm
Her sister; he remembered her calling out to her during the panel, and he recalled Luke's words the previous evening saying much the same thing. At her analogy he nodded, a certain gravity in his features and his words. "I think the same thing. I think at first, everyone was expecting them to be as easy to beat as they were in Kanto and Johto, but I don't know that that's the case here. It doesn't seem like it."

He nodded and smiled, though frowned lightly at her question and tried to form the proper order in his mind. "He told me of those of you and your friends that went, and that your sister and her partner attacked the group of you so as to get information about what Luke's twin brother had told him before he passed away. He also mentioned how and with what you were all attacked, and that they used Zoroarks," he explained. "I'd be interested in hearing your explanation of what happened, if that's alright."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 pm
Easy to beat... Rosie knew of a time when she had more fain in that. "I think we all hoped for that, Starting out I don't think we really understood what we were getting into, and its just looking more and more desperate the longer we try, even trainers helping the police out... We need help."

What had her Uncle told her, how long was she going to keep this up?
Why couldn't she give her uncle an answer, was it that she knew he wouldn't like the answer?
Of course it was...

"My sister..." Rosie repeated, though quietly, still not looking up. "yeah, that's what happened. I don't really remember a lot about if Zoroarks were used, I didn't see her come up, just that two of my friends and I were hit with some kind of taser and I fell." she shook her head "She's good with mechanics, whatever she shocked us with I know she probably built it. It happened really fast. I just knew she had a gun, she was hurting my friends, threatening Luke about what he knew from Asch, I tried to talk her down and then the next thing I remember was being on the ground, with Luke and Seraphine talking to me, Faleen was gone."
She reached a hand up to pull at the tips of her hair again. "Sorry, I'm not more help."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 pm
"That's why the League is here," he said, offering her a smile. "To help. But we need help from trainers first, so we know exactly what we're up against. I sincerely thank you for talking to me about this, because it's very helpful." Alder attempted to sound reassuring, because she was indeed helping. "You gave me a few details that Luke didn't, or might not know. That's why I like asking multiple people - each has something new to add, in most cases."

Still, the poor girl, with her sister being in Team Rocket... And Luke's brother, too. "I think that answers the few questions I had at the moment though. Is there anything you wish to ask of me?" The older trainer asked, watching Rosie with a quiet curiosity. He wanted to alleviate her concerns, because it was clear she had some, though he didn't know if that was within his power or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 pm
Its why the League was there, yes, since they had showed up there had been a lot more hope. Though little has actually happened, at least for a long time before the last couple of months.
It was clear Rocket wasn't giving up and that gave her even more reason to be concerned.
Rosie nodded softly to show she understood, "I know we'll do our best,"

Once again she fell into quiet thought at the offer to answer any questions, she considered it for a moment.
Her brow furrowed, looking a little lost "I don't know... I had some, but now I-"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 pm
He nodded again and waited for her to continue. When she didn't, he gave her a reassuring smile, "If you think of any later, you can let me know. I can give you my number, if you like, so that you can keep in contact with me."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff