Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Summoned By You... (Lilrinn and IMusicLovah) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:08 pm
IMusicLovah

This is a Summon x Summoner role play between me and Music ONLY!
I will post up the story and stuff when I get back. All you need to do really is create your own character and yeah.. I don't care what he's like. Just be creative. ^^

User Image

Bring me your enemies.. Lay them before me.

-------------------------------------------╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
Dominic Ventimilia.

--------------------------
Personality: At a first impressions picture of Dominic, you'll see he is quite a jerk, and very straight forward. If you mess with him, he isn't the slightest bit hesitant to beat you senseless. He would go as far as killing someone over taking his sandwich if someone didn't keep him in line.. Dominic is not a total jerk though. Not at all. To his summoner, he is more kind and willing to deal with them. However, he doesn't listen too often when told to do stuff. In fact, he is probably real lazy. Dominic is highly loyal, and a great friend. However that is only for his summoner. So really there are two sides of Dominic. The half that Emma is blessed with, then the unforgiving, sun of a-... The jerk that everyone else tries to avoid. Advise if you aren't his summoner? Just stay the hell away from him... Please.... You'll thank me.

Bio of the Demon?: Well, Dominic was actually created many, many years ago by the royal family that used to live around this area. They didn't know why exactly, but they had this sinking feeling that they'd half to leave at least one summon, locked away somewhere for a family member to discover in the future. They were right too. People were after the family. They were all tired of how this royal family could live so happily while the world was being overrun by rabid creatures. This family had a plan to stop it all! It was too late though, and the humans sent too many creatures to kill, and the family was brutally murdered. The humans grew up a large woodsy area to hide the castle so no one would ever find that castle. Also they hid it all because... They didn't kill the whole royal family. Nope, the sure as heck didn't. Why else did the prince stumble upon Dominic? She was the long lost, and very much needed princess. Dominic's purpose here? Well, he is pretty much his summoner's protect dog.. Yup.

Likes: Sitting around, eating, fighting, Prince's presence, more fighting... Oh, candy!!! He'd do anything if promised something sweet.

Dislikes: The prince's parents, kids at school, going to school, Prince's bullies.

"Oh hey! Check this out, I change appearances to look more humanly!" Elren's humanly form.

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

And walk away.... Walk away, silently...

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:40 pm
LilRinn
The posts are gonna be more colorful, promise >_<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How long has it been since you seen me smile? Can't you tell that this is all a lie?

[ Henry Williams ]

When will you give up? When will you run? When will you leave me alone!?

Personality: Outwardly, he's a pretty boy. He's queit, reserved, reads alot, and does all of his homework. But, unfortuantely, that makes him easily susceptable to teasing. He doesnt really talk to a lot. Every time he opens his mouth, it seems like there is someone waiting there to shut it again with a crude remark, calling him a girl and bowing to him, calling him princess. He ignores them, but it still hurts deep down.

Bio: Henry has grown up being the one kid that you never wanted to talk to. Wherever he went, he was always picked on. His own family even, they call him the brain, the unsociable son, the one who will fail at life, no matter how smart he is. He's got scars that tell stories all over his body, the scream "freak, looser, idiot." His brothers have moved on to become rich buisness men, his one elder sister grew to be a billionare's wife. Being the age he is, he should just be living life as it comes at him, but for him, he as to watch his back every step of the way. Over the years, unbenounced to his parents, he's picked up on street fighting. That's the only way he can defend himself from those who try to make a move on him late at night. He only has a few friends, and they barely talk to him at school for fear of being grouped with the FREAK.

Likes: Music, sharp and easily accessible objects, enthralling books, tea, his baby: his guitar.

Dislikes: Bullies, classmates aka more bullies, his family, anyone who touches his guitar.

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:30 pm
IMusicLovah
OOC: Bwahaha, so it begins. xD You don't have to go all crazy colorful by the way. I don't mind it. (: Hope you like this post.

User Image

-------------------------------------------╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
Dominic Ventimilia.

Ahhh~! Another lovely morning waking up in bed, it was still nice and dark and comfy. You see, closets didn't have windows, so it stayed dark even when the sun was out in the morning. Dominic loved it! Oh, but why was Dominic sleeping inside of a closet exactly? It seemed a little odd don't you think? Well, Dominic couldn't leave his summoner. Otherwise he'd start to feel as if his soul, and all happiness started fading from his body. So, he had to stay with Henry, in his house. If Henry's parents found Dominic though, Henry said that he'd get in a lot of trouble. That led to the idea of Dominic sleeping inside the closet. Where he'd be hidden if Henry's parents randomly decided to poke their heads in. Eh, it wasn't all that though. The closet could have fit a handful of people in here. Not that Dominic would have offered. This was his closet now! Well.. To sleep in. Henry's clothes were still in here. Come to think of it, Dominic was probably laying on some of his clothes. Dominic's bed was just a bunch of piled up blankets, and a pillow on a carpeted floor. Actually pretty comfortable.

Come to think of it, why was Dominic awake now? It was unusual for him to be the first one awake in the morning.. Oh right, Henry's alarm clock had been going of for like, twenty minuets straight. Why?! Ohhh.. Didn't Henry say it was the first day of school today? Well, then that meant that they were going to be a bit late for school, right? They should have been getting ready right now and Dominic probably should have gotten up to wake Henry.. 'Probably... should... have... waken Henry.' Dominic thought to himself as he rolled over, closing his eyes again. Nope, seemed like Dominic had no intentions on waking Henry up. His true intentions were to forget school existed and just go to sleep. Eh, Dominic was a lazy excuse of a summon sometimes..

Wait a minuet, would Henry get mad at Dominic? The thought made him open up his eyes. He didn't really like when Henry got really angry.. Dominic shrugged it off as no big deal and rolled over to his other side, covering his head under the blanket. 'Whatever, the noise stopped so I am going back to bed.' Dominic thought to himself. This demon was in no mood to go running around at some school where he'd be forced to work. Gah! How Dominic hated working. Dominic would be much too happy just laying around and munching on food. Sounds like he'd get fat but, his demonic body wouldn't gain weight. So, Dominic was all set for a life of laziness. Henry seemed to think that was though, and forced Dominic to register in his school. Ha! Henry would be lucky if he could even get Dominic out of his bed this morning.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 pm
LilRinn
If you put that way...xD

How long has it been since you seen me smile? Can't you tell that this is all a lie?

[ Henry Williams ]

Henry rolled over in his bed, blinking his eyes a few times. Rubbing them, he sat up, a loud noise blaring beside him.

His alarm...of course it was his alarm. He growled at it, picking up his phone angrily and glairing at the cute little clock that was bouncing up and down saying "Wake up stupid! Wake up, it's time to get up!" Like hell it was. It was six o'clock in the damn morning, and he had to go to school to face people that didn't like him, learn things he didn't really need for his future, and come home to be called a failure. Another day, another dawn, another 24 hours to live. Looking over at the closet where a certain somebody was residing, he grimaced.

A two weeks ago to this very date, Henry had gone off of the beaten path, looking for a bit of seclusion until he went home to his normal ranting parents. Following the trail, he found that it had lead to some...castle? It was a legit castle! He smiled, opening the door. Wow, this is totally midevil, he thought. He searched around, walking up steps and opening doors that gave a loud creek of displeasure at him. He came to the final door that was at the end of the hallway, and peeked inside. A box laid on a pedestule in the middle. Huh.

His curisity got the best of him, and he crept to the box. Opening it, he found a beautiful, beautiful necklace. The jewels shimmered in the sun peaking in from the cracks in the windows, and the chain was golden. It looked as if it was worn by a king in the olden days. Being a dork of books, a worm of sorts, he smiled and put it on.

Then something very weird happend.

That, is when he met Dominic. The demond said that he had to keep the necklace on his body at all times, never to take it away or discard it. He asked why, and he never really told him. But none the less, he said that he was now his servant. Servant of...what he wondered.

Getting up, he kicked the door to the closet, his guitar rattling beside it. "Yah! You jerk! Why didn't you wake me up?!"

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:53 pm
IMusicLovah

User Image

Dominic Ventimilia.

In Dominic's head, the day that he was created kept creeping up into mind. He'd see two faces, they weren't happy, they weren't mad, they seemed rather distressed. Thing is, Dominic knew exactly why they were so upset. The man that had created Dominic with his own demon, were apart of a very sacred family. A family that had been around for thousands of years protecting a kingdom along with the world from many different evil forces. Forces that sprung up from the cracks in earth, or creeped out from the shadows. These beings all had names. Each and every horrifying monster. Not that Dominic knew them all but he knew this family fought them all away. However, the royals were very much wanted dead by another opposing family.. The Collins family. They too were royal and had demons. Their demons were always so evil though and never seemed to be as strong as they wanted. So they came after Dominic's half of royals and started to kill everyone. Dominic was made to sit in a necklace for a long time until his summoner was born into this world to eventually find him.. Dominic hadn't told Henry the whole story. Heck, Henry didn't even know he'd be getting his own set of powers... Or that eventually scary, rabid creatures would be coming after them, to kill them. That would also only happen after the bond keeping monsters back broke though. That's another story for later. 'What was the original thought here again?' Dominic thought. It seemed his thoughts kept springing all over the place.

Dominic's stomach started to growl angrily at him. Man, was he hungry or what? Maybe he could get Henry to bring him food. Wait, Henry! School! Need to wake up now! Dominic groaned at the thought of waking up. Well, he was awake. Just needed to actually get up off of his lazy butt. 'Fooooood.' Dominic groaned in thought. He was so hungry, and tired still! Gah, more sleep would get rid of the hunger right? Dominic closed his eyes again. Just as he started to fall asleep though, 'WHAM' the door of the closet flung wide open, smacking against the wall. Even Henry's guitar started making a little noise from the door being kicked open. Noooooo~! Henry was mad, and awake. Oh man. He was awake?! This meant Dominic would probably be forced out of bed now! No way. No. No. No! Dominic wanted to go back to bed! Groaning at Henry's question, Dominic let go of the pillow he was hugging onto. “Because I'm sleeping.. Dummy.” Dominic replied lazily, then tossed his pillow at Henry's face.

At that point, Dominic then buried himself back under his blanket with a yawn. Even though light spilled into the room through the open door, Dominic still didn't care. He was gonna try to stay in bed. Looking through the blanket, Dominic could see Henry's figure, standing in the doorway, so mad.. Henry's shadow stretched across and laid right over Dominic's lazy, blanket covered body. The thought made him blush a little, but uh. Henry when he was super angry was sexy to Dominic. Also quite hilarious. That's probably why Dominic pushed Henry's buttons so often. Henry probably didn't appreciate Dominic's irritating personality though. Dominic didn't care, never did care, and probably never would. Henry was fun to annoy, so Dominic was going to do it. Regardless of how mad Henry got at him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 pm
LilRinn
Oh my god xD We are going to have so much fun with this.

[ Henry Williams ]

When Dominic turned to face him, Henry saw that he was pretty scantily clad. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he looked away until the stupid demon snuggled himself back under the covers. Henry didn't want to seem frank, but he was some how very turned on by the faux man. When he was first released from his necklace, Dominic took on this form of a man wiht grey hair and pale gray eyes. It literally took the boys breath away, but he would never admit to that. Then, he shifted into some sort of human form, which made him even more attractive with his dark hair light blue highlights, his brown black eyes glaring at him, and his chorded muscles still twisting in his arms and whole body. Henry was slightly confused as to why he felt this way, he was almost positive he was straight.

Almost.

He sighed audibly, grumbling curse words under his breath as he ripped the covers from the summoned's body. He leaned against the door and waited for him to get up and get dressed. "I dont understand why you insist on coming with me when you are a thousand years old and probably know everything that these people are trying to teach. You probably lived though some of these events! Why are you so eager to come with me, hmm?" Giving up quickly on waiting, he reached over the sleepy man and grabbed his uniform. Taking off his shirt that he used to sleep in, he put the necklace down for a quick second, keeping it in sight of the other so that he wouldn't start having a panic attack.

He slipped off everything so that he was only in his boxers. Around his body, you could see scars. Along his torso, his arms, his ankles, everywhere that wasn't able to be seen by a long sleeved shirt and jacket. This is what those damn kids at his school did to him. They drove him so crazy that he physically harmed himself. Yeah, he played sad songs on his guitar, and yeah he wrote scary s**t on paper, but this, this was the only way he could get out all of his anger that he had kept up inside. The words they through, the things they eteched into his locker. He had to have his locker re painted twice, that's how bad people were. They called him stupid, a pretty boy, a f**. All the names in the book, they've been thrown at this kid. He grew used to it, became almost immune, but it still hurt when he got home.

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:05 pm
IMusicLovah
OOC: Yes! We will have fun with this. x)

User Image

Dominic Ventimilia.

Dominic tried to ignore the guy standing in the door way. Henry's shadow was blocking light from hitting his face. Hey, so Henry being in hear served a purpose anyways. He was shocked though, that Henry didn't even have the slightest response to Dominic tossing his pillow into Henry. Eh whatever. He'll get a reaction out of him sooner or later about something. Gah, he didn't want to go to school yet. Dominic was excited about it though. Just why did school have to start so damned early? Dominic felt and heard his stomach screaming at him again. 'Bleh, I should go raid Henry's fridge. Are his parents home?' Dominic thought to himself. Yeah, he was going to be a bit late for school and the only thing that was persistently on his mind was food. Oh what he'd do for some nice hot waffles drenched in syrup. Oh god. These humans knew how to make some great tasting sweet foods. The thought made Dominic's stomach growl even more. The demon was starting to think that maybe he should just get up already and eat something... Nahhh.

As if to respond to Dominic's thoughts, Henry ripped the blanket right off of Dominic's nice and warm body. The cold air attacked Dominic, sending chills all over his body, as little goosebumps formed on his arms. Sighing irritably, Dominic rolled himself into standing and stood by Henry, lazily slouching in his standing position. Dominic rolled his eyes at Henry's question. Dominic insisted on going to school with Henry? Yeah right! Dominic simply suggested it but then Henry was the one that just had to see it through. “Gah! You are the one that pushed me to go with you. Besides, I want to go to make sure you stay safe. It's my duty.” Dominic replied simply. Dominic stretched out and walked over to Henry's bed, tossing himself onto it. Henry's bed was always so much more comfortable than his own. Nice and cushioned and formed to your body. Instead of the flat, hard floor. Eh, it was comfortable enough to sleep on though.

Dominic looked over to see that Henry was striping down and changing. So now Dominic could see his almost naked body. He was so in shape, his skin was so soft and warm looking.. Dominic felt himself wanting to touch and... Looking away now, into a mirror on the wall. Dominic felt warm inside now. His cheeks especially heated up and created some coloration to his pale face. When he noticed that Henry had taken the necklace off, his eyes shot over at him, glaring. Dominic hated what Henry took the necklace off. When ever he did, Dominic felt this sinking feeling grow in his heart. A kind of sorrow you'd feel knowing you'd never see someone again.. Henry was keeping the necklace right by him though. So he tried not to flip. “You know... I have been around a long time but in actuality, I have not aged in a mental or physical way. Consider the day you found me was the day I was born. My knowledge doesn't range outside of what my creators taught me about my job. Or what you have while being around me.” Dominic explained to Henry. Blinking a few times, Dominic watched what Henry was putting on. Was that a uniform? “Uhhh, do we both gotta wear those uniforms to school?” Dominic asked curiously. Gross. If Dominic had to wear one too this was going to be disgusting. What ever. He needed to blend in with the rest of the humans.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 pm

[ Henry Williams]

"I did not push you to go with me! You're the one who insisted on coming! You're the one who spouted some garbage about us being eteranlly connected and such. Really?! Aish, you're so loud." He blushed, thinking that this man that randomly appeared might just be he knight an shining armor that he read about in the books.

Wait. A KNIGHT!? Wasn't he supposed to be the knight?!

He shook his head, pulling his pants up and buckling them tightly around his skinny waist. He decided that maybe he was going to convince the demon to stay home by this route of persuasion, maybe he could get some sort of rise out of him. Without putting his shirt on, he went over to where the man was laying on his bed, sprawled out and huffing angrily about wanting to sleep and to eat food. He actually got ontop of him, flipping him over and pinning him down. Looking right into his eyes, he growled close to his face, putting on that of a determined glare. "Look, I know you have to protect me and all, but can't you do it at a distance? I get the feeling that you're really not one who wants to put up a fight, you seem pretty lazy. So unless you want to have to fight somebody, you stay home and don't come to school with me."

He was about to get off when he heard his mother coming towards him door. s**t. What was he gonna do!? His parents couldn't see dominic! That would cause them to ask SOOO many questions! He did the only thing he could do at that moment and he grabbed the blankets, pulling them over both him and the summoned.

Making them very close.

He grumbled and tried not to look at him, waiting for his mother to come and go. As she opened the door, she called to him. "Henry! It's time for school! Wake up you lazy boy!" He grunted in response and waved an arm signifying that he was awake. He heard her say something about an ungreatful son, and she shut the door.

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:37 pm
IMusicLovah
OOC: Gah! Why did this make me blush... >///<

User Image

Dominic Ventimilia.

Dominic had closed his eyes while waiting for Henry to reply to him about the uniforms. Not that he would have minded wearing a uniform. Dominic liked to think that he looked good in anything that he wore. Dominic did too. Unless you put him in something girly. That was just ridiculous. Dominic shook his head. Whatever. Dominic had to go to school now. He was already signed up for it and everything. Were they being a little loud with this chatter? Dominic often times worried that Henry's parents would pop into the room randomly because of Dominic's voice being present. Eh, Dominic and Henry have gotten pretty loud before, yelling about stuff and still his parents didn't come in here. Hey, what did the rest of the house look like anyways? The only room he's really seen much of was this room, the bathroom and once the kitchen. Normally Dominic climbed in through the window. So this room was the whole house to Dominic. He felt so cooped up! This room sucked. Well, Henry seemed fine with it.

Speaking of Henry, he got quiet for a minuet. What was he doing? “Hey!” Dominic shouted a little bit in shock from forcibly being flipped over onto his back. “Dah hell ar-...” A blush lit up wildly on Dominic's face. On top of himself was a shirtless Henry who was pinning Dominic to the bed. Without his shirt on, Dominic could see his slender, muscled chest. Dominic could hear the words that were leaving Henry's.. soft lips. Dominic felt like he could kiss them. Um! Hey, Henry was trying to threaten Dominic hear and make him stay home. Dominic was just getting flustered and turned on though. Dominic's blush intensified every second, every word.. “U-uh...” Shaking his head, Dominic cleared his throat and tried clearing his mind for a moment. So, Dominic seemed too lazy to seem like he could fight? Ohh, that was where Henry was very wrong. Dominic can and would kick some serious a** when ever given the chance. Fighting was in his blood. A sudden playful smirk formed on his face, with the blush still present. “Heh, Just try me, my handsome prince.” Dominic replied to Henry's threat. He wasn't sure where the courage to call him, “My handsome prince” came from.. Made himself blush a bit more though.

Uh oh! Someone was coming! Dominic was about to push Henry off and hide on the other side of the bed but, it seemed that Henry had other plans in mind. Quickly, the blankets were pulled over their bodies, hiding them both underneath them. Dominic could feel the way there bodies formed together perfectly, along with the heat they produced being so close together. Ahh! This was just torture! Henry wasn't threatening at all, and in fact had Dominic very much turned on then he had to lay on top of Dominic just to hide him.. Then he started smirking again.. Devilishly thinking. When his mother left finally, Dominic leaned into Henry's ear. “You say for me to watch from a distance but it seems for the last couple minuets you have been practically glued to my body.” He whispered to Henry. At first he wasn't really wanting to leave yet, but if Henry was willing to try this hard to keep Dominic in the house then Dominic was going to make sure that he left with Henry.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:11 am

[ Henry Williams]

Under the covers, Henry could feel everything. He could feel the languid muscles of his summoned, the twining and twirling around with ever shift of his body. Mentally cursing himself for not putting a shirt on, he tried shifting a little bit down, but then he felt even more embarrassed as blood starting rushing to places that he wished they would never run to again. Getting turned on was something that Henry never really got to feel because no one was ever this close to him before. Looking down, he saw Dominic looking up at him, and hoped that his mother would leave as fast as poissible.

Suddenly, Dominic called him a handsome prince. Henry felt a strong blush rising in his normally pale cheeks and tried to clear the roadblock that decided to lodge itself in his throat. He knew...he just knew that he was going to get Dominic somehow for this. But at the moment, his mind was blurr of thoughts and emotions and some very strong desires. He shifted his weight around, and felt his hips brushing dangerously close to the others. Handsome prince, my a**, he thought.

As soon as his mother gave up on him like normal, his was about to lift the covers, when all of a sudden he felt a hot breath in his ear. A whisper that felt like fire, and Henry couldn't help but let out a tiny groan. His ears were super strong with their hearing because he was so trained in piano and guitar, so whenever someone got this close to them, they were super, duper sensitive. "You wish, you b*****d." He growled into the others ear before sitting up and smashing his face with a a pillow angrily. He stood and proceeded to put on his shirt. Buttoning on the buttons, he hummed quietly to calm himself. He put a hand though his messy hair and tried to straighten it out before he gave up and shrugged.

He heard the door click shut which signified that everyone in the house was gone. He looked back at Dominic, with a normal, and loud tone he said, "Don't pull s**t like that again. Just stay at home. I won't be home until later tonight because I have a study group at the local cafe after school." He left to the bathroom to go and freshen up and brush his teeth. The man was starting to piss him off, but also drive him crazy at the same time. He was getting so many mixed feelings about him that it was driving him crazy. Shaking his head, he left the door open to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. He had almost forgotten, but the necklace still layed on his bed beside the summoned demon.

LilRinn
;3 I just seem to have that affect on people, babe <3

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:07 pm
IMusicLovah
Ehhhhh, I feel like I had too much fun with this post. xD

User Image

Dominic Ventimilia.

Henry may have been getting upset with Dominic's teasing but, Dominic held a smirk on his face the whole time. Oh how he loved tormenting Henry. So very much did he love it. He did however find himself thankful that Henry was able to get off though. Every time the man shifted over Dominic's body, he felt himself getting closer and closer to caving into desire. He hadn't ever felt like this before and honestly he both liked and disliked it. Disliked it because Dominic was supposed to a kind of servant/protector of Henry's. Not feeling like his little play toy.. Oh man. That thought right there. At the moment, Dominic didn't care if Henry ever wanted to use Dominic as his very own 'special' play toy. In fact, he probably would have invited him to do it. Gah! Enough of this. Had to get ready for school! Not sit around like a horny dog! When Henry got up, Dominic was going to do the same. “You wish, you b*****d.” Wham! A pillow was slammed into Dominic's face out of Henry's anger. It didn't really hurt that though. Stung slightly from how hard the pillow was slammed into him.
Other than that, nah.

Dominic started laughing at Henry's little fit. “Aww.. You know you want meh.” Dominic teased as he rolled out of bed. He then went over to the closet and pulled out his own school uniform. He didn't really want to wear it.. Oh well though. Dominic undressed himself in front of a mirror that hung on the wall, leaving his boxers on and looked at himself in the mirror. Yeah, looking at his body he saw lots of muscle there but, Dominic couldn't help but think he was a little on the thin side. Eh, it was no big deal. Dominic put on his own uniform, only he added his hanging belts, adding a cooler looking accent to the outfit. That was also when he shifted himself into his humanly looking form. Black hair, red and blue highlights, and dark brown eyes. He also looked a little less pale and more so alive and less dangerous looking. In all honesty, Dominic liked his demon self better. In this form, he looked more so adorable than threatening... It annoyed him a little. Then there was the fact he was shorter in this form than his demon form. Oh well.

Looking over at the bed, he saw something sparkle. Henry was leaving the necklace laying around again.. Why! Dominic went over and picked the necklace up. Holding the gem in his hand so that the chain dangled below his hand. That's when he put on the most saddest, most puppy like expression that he could before walking over to Henry that was getting ready in the bathroom. “Why don't you want me going so ... Why do you hate me? Why do you want to lock me away all the time like I'm some abomination that nobody could love? Huh?! I have feelings to, jerk! Would you also stop leaving this damned thing around?! It hurts!” Dominic was purposely freaking out on Henry. He pushed the necklace against Henry, not moving his hand away until Henry would grab it. Just to try and make Henry feel even more tense, Dominic made his eyes water up. Yeah, Dominic really was upset that Henry wanted him to stay so badly, and yeah, it annoyed Dominic that Henry kept leaving the necklace around. However, it wouldn't make him freak out like this and cry. He was sort of just putting on a show to try and make Henry freak out. It was a very good show too.
Luckily for Dominic, demons were very good at deceiving people.

Besides the fact of not wanting to stay cooped up in the house, there were other reasons that Dominic felt like he had to go with Henry. Main reason being that Dominic felt this strong feeling that most new summons got when their summoner wasn't around. That would be, a bad case of separation anxiety. This isn't something that Dominic had brought up because it embarrassed him but, when Henry leaves Dominic behind, anywhere, Dominic started to feel panicked. He felt like he was going to be abandoned like some unwanted child. This was something that would slowly fade away.. Or maybe it never really went away and maybe he'd just grow to realize that Henry wouldn't abandon him. Dominic felt like otherwise though. Henry seemed to be desperate for his demon to stay . Well, at least he wasn't try to force him to leave Henry forever right?
Could have been worse.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:10 pm
iMusicLovah

[ Henry Williams]

He scoffed loudly at the mans boldness of him saying that he wanted him. Yeah he did want him, but he would never admit to that. Wait.

What on earth was he saying?

He mentally cursed himself and splashed his face with cold water to wake himself out of his fantasy world. Henry could never let himself love the way that normal people did. He tried that once...and he was scarred by the girl. She really couldn't give two shits about him, and decided that she was going to print off every thoughtful text that he put together, every song he wrote her, as cheesy as they were, she took them and put them all around school. She took the time to write them up and print them off, putting his name on all of them. He died slowly that day, instead of the insults which were just a sting in his side for a second. He could get used to that. But to see his pride of writing defaming the hallways, he couldn't live that one out.

He grimaced in the mirror as he brushed his teeth, and then the whining started beside him. Dominic was complaining about something along the lines of abandoment and calling him a jerk. Well that was a new one, he was normally the pretty boy wimp. He looked over at him, and saw his eyes brimming with tears.

Oh good lord. Why the tears?!

Yanking the necklace from his hand, he stuffed it in his pocket and took a good look at the man infront of him which had now shifted to his human form. "I like your demon form better-" he covered his mouth, the words slipping out. Mentally cursing himself, he washed the rest of the soap off of his face and turned, squeezing his face in his hands."If you want to come with me, fine, but so help me god, if you do something stupid, I will leave this thing at home and you can just cry about it." Dangling the necklace in his face, her grinned evily and shoved it back in his pocket. He finished up in the bathroom, and shoved passed him, grabbing his books. Henry traipsed down the steps. Suddenly, he saw his little cat, Shadow, creeping down the steps after him. He didn't even realize that she was in bed with him, or that she was following him around, but he picked her up and set her on her on the chair beside him, getting his breakfast out of the cupboard. He sat down, getting himself some peanut butter and toast.

LilRinn
I honestly enjoyed it xD god they're like an old married couple

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:03 pm
IMusicLovah
*Stops and looks at the peanut butter and toast I am eating..* Dah faq? I'm eating that right now. o-o

User Image

Dominic Ventimilia.

Dominic made an angry face when Henry finally took the necklace back. “Thank you!” Dominic glared at Henry. Though he looked mad, he couldn't begin to explain how much better he felt now that the necklace was back in Henry's possession. Dominic really wasn't kidding when he said that it hurt when Henry left it around. It really emotionally tore Dominic apart and he couldn't explain why it did. Dominic did know that it had to do with being a demon though. It had to be. Why else would he freak over some stupid necklace. About to say something else. Then that comment her made about Dominic. “I like your demon form beter-” Ohh, what was this? So Henry was admitting he actually liked how how Dominic looked? Hmm... So was he actually attracted too? Dominic smirked and again about to say something, when Henry smiled evilly at the necklace... Uhhh, WHAT was he planning to do with it? Dominic hoped to god it wasn't anything bad. "Better not do anything to that." Dominic gave a deathly glare to Henry. Then as Henry pushed by Dominic, Dominic followed him along. First grabbing his bag from the closet. The school had given him free school supplies. Thankfully.

Now, back on topic here. What was Henry planing to do with the necklace? Or was he just trying to get a rise out of Dominic again? Dominic Followed Henry down stairs to the kitchen and kept glaring at him, as if trying to figure out what was going on in that head of his. “Hey... What are you planning, Prince?” Dominic asked, calling Henry “Prince” from habit. Dominic understood it'd be seen as odd. However it wasn't odd to Dominic. Dominic was created with the image in his head that he'd one day be serving Henry, and Henry believe it or not was a royal. Nobody saw that though, unfortunately. Whatever though. If someone mistreated Dominic's prince, they'd get Dominic's boot up their asses... Oh FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! Dominic had a sudden smile on his face as he went into Henry's fridge to raid it as usual. Man, he was so hungry! Dominic grabbed a slice of pizza from last night, a soda and a sandwich. He put the sandwich in his bag though. Along wight the can of soda. Just encase he had to eat on the way. You know?

Speaking of on the way. Why did that make him notice Henry's cat? Yuck.. He hated that thing. Taking a bite from his cold pizza, Dominic walked over to Henry's cat and poked it.. Only, when he poked Henry's cat, he purposely let out a very small electricity that shocked the cat. Laughing from the reaction, Dominic held his stomach with his free hand. “Ahhh! Stupid kitty!” Dominic said in his fit of laughter. Sighing calmly after a moment, he wiped a few tears off his face from laughing so hard. That wasn't necessarily something funny, or nice to do to a cat but what did you expect from a demon? Anything less? Ha, probably not.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:33 pm
]

[ Henry Williams]

Henry looked up and glared as the cat did at the loud mouth who was currently shoving a peice of pizza down his throat. That man seemed to have some sort of un ending stomach to him as he shoved heavy calorie food in, and never seemed to gain weight. Perhaps it was the fact that he had been asleep, and maybe he needed to eat some food to fill up his energy. Henry didn't really mind him eating everything, he hardly ate himself. All the teasing, it had given him a slight eating disorder. He barely ate anything for breakfast, never packed a lunch, and maybe ate dinner if he felt like it that night. He wasn't strong, he wasn't buff. Not that he cared really, he didn't really want to be known in the Jock catagory.

Infact, he didn't really want to be known at all. If he could just turn inivisble, he would be happy. That meant people wouldn't look down on him. Whatever. Sighing heavily, he took another bite of his toast. He looked over at the demon and gave a small smile, unknown (or so he hoped) to him. Maybe Dominic.....maybe he could be a friend to him? "You know, I don't really know if you want to stick by me at school, my demon friend protector." He waved his toast in the air and gave him a semi worried glance. "People might rope you in with the freak that I am around school. I'm known as the musical dork who as a social nobody. No one likes me, and no one really wants to talk to me. So...if you want to have a social suicide, go for it." That was his final attempt on getting him to not come with him to school.

If he actually wanted to take that risk, so be it.

Shadow jumped on his lap, making a small meow. Nuzzling at his hand, Henry instantly softened into the touch, a smile warming his face. He didn't care what dominic wanted or thought about his baby, but he would never let her go. Ever. She was someone who got him through some of the toughest times. Clinically proven, animal owners were happier then most others. "That's my little shadow. Dominic is a mean little demon man, I know."

LilRinn
SERIOUSLY!? THAT IS MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST.

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:34 am
IMusicLovah
Hahaha! It's one of mine too! <33

User Image

Dominic Ventimilia.

Dominic had only a few bites left of his pizza now. Oh how he loved pizza.. And soda, and candy, and ice cream.. Well, Dominic loved all food. If he could eat it, and it tasted good. He'd love it! Dominic looked at how the cat and Henry were glaring at him. Whatever. Like they were all that threatening. Dominic smirked and walked himself over to the counter, sitting on top of it. He wasn't necessarily sure, but the counter was more fun to sit up on. So that's where Dominic sat whenever being in here. “What? I didn't do a thing.” Dominic told Henry with a happy, playful smile. As he ate the last few bites of his pizza, he hopped down off the counter, stepped over to the fridge and grabbed out yet another slice. Yum. Dominic didn't even feel like a little pig either. Have you seen all the crap he's put into his stomach? Dominic never gained a single pound.. It was weird.

That was when Henry started to go on about bull. Saying that Dominic might not want to hang out around Henry, because of some social status.. No, social suicide. Eh what? What was suicide? Dominic had never heard of that word before. What ever it was. Dominic knew he wouldn't care. Dominic's world revolved around Henry. Henry was the only person that Dominic would ever concern himself with. He was put on this earth for the sole purpose of being at Henry's side no matter what the cost and dammit, he was going to do just that. No matter how much Henry seemed to not want Dominic around. He'd be there. Hey, was that a smile that he saw not too long ago? How.. Cute.. Dominic placed his pizza down on a napkin and bowed to Henry. “Dear Henry, my Prince. I am yours. I serve you, dear friend. I do not care of this social 'suicide' that you speak of.. Whatever that is.. I'm amusing it's bad.. Whatever the case though. I do not care of what these other people think. I am not there demon. Now am I?” Oh man there Dominic went again. He sounded similar to how those knights or, servants in those books and movies.. Eh, whatever though. Dominic also had thrown in that word Henry used. “Friend” Now that was a word he was familiar with from a week ago.

Dominic sent Henry the most sensere smile and went back over to his pizza. He picked it up, starting to munch on it. It was a suasage and cheese pizza. It tastes, awesome. Dominic looked at what Henry was eating. It wasn't too much food. At all. Toast for breakfast? Weird. Shaking his head he glared a little bit. People thought of Henry as a freak? Now that there.. That annoyed him. “They think of you as a freak? Heh, I'd say you're just normal. Look at me. I don't even know what the hell suicide is. I'm fupid.” Dominic said, making a dorky face while he purposely screwed up the word “stupid.” He was more so trying to get another smile out of Henry now. Dominic loved seeing him smile. Dominic kind of hoped that someone acted as mean as Henry made others sound to him. He so hoped that he'd catch it in action. Dominic would beat them. Then they'd never look at Henry weirdly again. Then maybe, just maybe, Dominic could try to get Henry a little more popular than he was? That be kinda cool right? Either way. Dominic was going to have people looking away in fear, or hanging out with them to avoid a possible whooping in the future for not being on his good side. “Eh, don't worry though. I don't take lightly to others. You say I seem rather lazy to fight. I am capable of beating a**. Believe me.. I will too.” Dominic told Henry. Dominic truly was the fearless boy when it came to fighting. Especially if it came to humans. Look at it this way, the only thing that Dominic had to loose was his own life or god forbid, Henry's life. So, if you messed with either one of those two things, or anything that Henry cared for, Dominic wouldn't hold himself back. Point made.

User Image  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces