Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Servitude to You (1x1 Kasumi Hitsuya and asbloodrunscold) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Hitsuya

7,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:56 pm
The Plot/Story:

A Sailor out at sea found a mermaid being attacked by a shark. He managed to kill the shark and set sail right after, the mermaid never had a chance to thank her savior.
The mermaid was determinant to repay the Sailor and in doing so she started to go onto shore and focus on changing her tail into legs. After many tries she learned to walk like a human. It didn't take long to find the man who saved her life but he has no idea who she is and using it to her advantage as she joined his crew as her own personal way of serving the Sailor who saved her life.

((Wow, I feel so rusty! Haven't made a story starter in years))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:22 pm
Starivana
Feeling: Nervous yet calm

The hustle and bustle of the port made Starivana uneasy, she walked slightly awkwardly as she pushed past males of all types until she laid her eyes upon one ship. She could hear a man above all others, what was he saying? Was he looking for new crew members? She had to find out quickly before this man set off again, moving between a gathering of men, she listened in.

((Thar she be! XD ))  

Kasumi Hitsuya

7,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

Oliver Kirkwall

A man stood high on his ship as he looked down at the crowds that had gathered. The mermaid had only joined him in the middle "This is a very dangerous trip! We're not pirates, and many of us are hardly soldiers...but even so the job will be very dangerous and some of you could possibly die as there are all manner of aquatic beasts! But those of you who make it will be rewarded handsomely." he said and jumped down closer "So! Who wants to come along!?" he asked with a large smile on his face. He obviously did not fear the prospect on possibly never turning home. That's what made him take on a shark to help a mermaid.

Few men stepped forward to join while the rest shyed away. Oliver sighed and put his hands on his hips "Few men are brave these days." he climbed onto the boat "Well we set off in an hour. I'd go say goodbye to who you need to say goodbye to, pick up anything you wanna bring along...cause you won't be back for at least a year or two, and maybe never." he said as they all went to do what they needed to before they departed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Starivana
Feeling: Nervous yet calm

The young lady looked around her, seeing as only a few men have stayed to join. "Seems easy enough..." She thought, she didn't have any one to say good bye too so she made her way to a barrel and jumped on top of it, she looked out among the folk. Taking in the view she smiled, hopping time passed faster than it already was.

It seemed like forever but Starivana waited by the ship with a small fish in her mouth with it's tail sticking out. She had everything she would ever need; the fresh open sea and the fish inside.  

Kasumi Hitsuya

7,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

Oliver Kirkwall

Oliver leaned over the side of the boat to throw out some old debris. He noticed the girl with a fish tail sticking out of her mouth and raised his brow "Uhmmm excuse me M'lady...are you aware eating raw fish can make you deathly ill?" he asked. It was an odd sight to see a woman with a fish tail sticking from her mouth. She must have been insane. They needed more people like that due to the danger of this mission.

He jumped over the edge and landed right infront of her "Uhm...are you here to join the crew or something?" he asked leaning against the boat with his arms crossed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:33 pm
Starivana
Feeling: Caught off guard!

Starivana looked at the man, forgetting she had the fish in her mouth and tried to talk, "Mahh nhah...!" She took the fish out, holding it by the tail, the fish was half a skeleton now. "Raw fish is the best to eat with salt and lemon. Not for everyone though." She laughed slightly, feeling a little awkward for a minute.

"Oh, why yes, actually I am here to join your crew." Starivana gave a smile, stuck the fish tail in her mouth and made sucking noises. "Unless you don't fancy a woman joining the ranks of your men." She spat the fish skeleton out into the water and gave the Captain a smirk.  

Kasumi Hitsuya

7,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

Oliver Kirkwall

Oliver blinked at the girl, silent when he saw she had pretty much devoured the entire fish. He had no idea what to say on the subject to she'd stay quiet. She gave her own explanation but he highly doubted that she just happened to have salt and lemon with her to put on this fish. She ate..ravenously. Would she survive on this trip? He crossed his arms and took a deep breath "I have nothing against female sailors, but we probably don't have enough food for your...ravenous appetite."

Oliver nodded "If you can control that then welcome abroad, if not...I uh, I think one of the taverns is looking for a food taster. You might be perfect." he said. Did this woman have sharp teeth or what?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:23 pm
Starivana
Feeling: Good

"I see..." She tapped her chin in thought before looking the man in the eye, "If I wanted to be a food taster I would be at the tavern." She was serious as she spoke, then she smiled and laughed. "Don't worry about my appetite, I won't let the crew starve."

Few of the men had returned, it was about time to set sail. "Looks like they are ready." She spoke softly, almost as if to herself.  

Kasumi Hitsuya

7,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Oliver Kirkwall

Oliver sighed and shrugged "If you say so. Welcome to the crew." he gave her a small bow before heading to his ship. He stood at the helm "Tie off, we set a new land!" he yelled as a few of the crew untied them and pushed them off. The wind was amazing so they would cover some distance. Oliver hummed as they cast off, excited for the coming journey. He looked back "Welcome! To the "Bane of Scylla" the finest ship in the navy!" he said to everyone. He pulled out his map and began to put them on the right path...into dangerous territory.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:12 pm
Starivana
Feeling: Good

They finally set sail, the wind was on their side. Starivana helped the men with the ropes as they made way, she turned to look behind them, the sea side port was getting out of view.

"A navy ship?" She thought to herself. Starivana walked over to the railing, she knew the waters, "He couldn't be... He wouldn't... He is." She bit her tongue to keep from speaking out. Instead, she made herself useful by watching the open ocean waters, never know when an enemy may appear.  

Kasumi Hitsuya

7,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

Oliver Kirkwall

Oliver looked over at the girl and crossed her arms "Hey. You can better watch for dangers from the crows nest!" he said as he steered the ship to the destination, everyone one carrying out their jobs. He adjusted his hat as he looked out at the cast and beautiful sea.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:53 pm
Starivana
Feeling: Sick

Starivana looked up to the Captain before looking at where the Crow's Nest is. She shivered slightly before making her way up. She wasn't necessarily afraid of heights, but being that high up made her a little sick.

"I need to do better..." She spoke to herself as she put one hand to her eyebrow and looked out at sea, she didn't see anything so far. Taking a few minutes to herself, she looked down at the Captain. She smiled before looking out again, "Nothing so far... Hmm... I wonder if he even knows, probably not.." Starivana thought to her self as she kept watch.  

Kasumi Hitsuya

7,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

Oliver Kirkwall

Oliver let go of the wheel and headed down to his room "We're on a steady course! Notify me of any changes in the weather or pirate ships. They grow more numerous as we travel away from the port." he said. Once in his room he began to work on the maps and detail the goals of the missions. He was gathering information from books and old tales to mark the dangers along the road. Being a navy ship would grant them more liberty, but there were many dangers that came from it as well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 pm
Starivana
Feeling: Sick

"Aye aye Captain!" Starivana called down, she resumed her post by watching the waters. It seemed like eternity after the Captain had resided to his room. She scanned the horizon back and forth until something she had passed over caught her eye.

It looked like a ship or was it a sea monster? Something wasn't right, the wind had changed direction and an ungodly fog had rolled in. Starivana's instinct of Fight or Flight started to kick in, "Ooooiii!! Get the Captain! We have company!" She called down to one of the men, he had spotted the ship as well.

The man went below deck, knocking on the Captain's door, "Sir, we have company, you may want to see this." He, as with the other men, got themselves ready but did not have their weapons drawn until the Captain gave the order to.

((I think I may have just added a hint of Zelda: the phantom Hourglass into this XD I mean, just the ghost ship part o.O If that is okay with you, it could be a foreshadow of a final boss.. lol.))  

Kasumi Hitsuya

7,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

Oliver Kirkwall

Oliver heard the knock on his door and folded up his map. He was almost finished with it though it would be a moment. He traveled outside to notice the air was heavy, the skies were darker, and a think fog had rolled in. His eyes had widened as he ran tp the upper decks. He took the spyglasses from one of the men and looked out to see what looked like a ship hidden within the fog. This early? This was bad, that ship was an omen like no other...the ghost ship. Oliver's heart was racing, they would have to get away though there was no chance they would escape with no damage.

He ran to the wheel "This is bad. What is it doing here now?" he asked himself "Okay everyone get ready for a rough ride! We won't be able to fight back so find a safe place and stay there!" he began to steer away, off the path that was set to avoid a collision. The air was making all the noise as they sailed away from the infamous ghost ship, no one made a sound...everything was tense. Engaging in combat with this ship meant death for every last sailor on this ship.

[[Oh no worries, the Ghost Ship has been around FOREVER...Zelda wasn't the first one to do it...and it certainly won't be the last.]]  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff