Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
My hands are shaking! [Update: HE GOT THE PAPERS] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OH MY GOSH.
  Yay!!!!!
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 am
I think everything is finally going to be okay. We got a call from the lawyer today with our hearing for the will, it's today at 10:30 in the morning.

; ---- ;
Maybe all of this crap is going to be over soon, and we can start moving on with our lives...I'm SO EXCITED. When the will is probated we can pay off her debts, we can talk to the mortgage company, which means I won't be homeless or slumming couches off friends (not right now, but the mortgage hasn't been paid off since she died in February), we can send in our annuity paperwork and I can get my own place...which means the boyfriend can come back and help me pay bills.

WE CAN PAY THE FUNERAL HOME. OH MY GOD.
I've felt bad about that one, since they gave us back her ashes being good people and her cremation was like 2,700 dollars or something like that.

I think I'm going to throw up with all of this relief that's coursing through me right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 am
What now? I missed something  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

My grandmother died and her fundage has been tied up for the last five or six months, my uncle got a late start on all of the legal processing, and her accounts were frozen. He and I are business partners who are currently not making a profit, so we are unable to support ourselves off of our business at this time, so when she died we were living in her house.

We've been waiting for this court hearing to have the will probated, so that we could get what's called a letter of testamentary so that we can unlock her assets and have some money and pay off her debts. But like I said, it's been several months so we have debt collectors blowing up our phones, my uncle's car was re-po'd last month (that was fun), we even took out a 5,000.00 loan to just pay off the bills for a while. But the mortgage is the real problem right now, it hasn't been paid in all of this time and no one will talk to us because my uncle hadn't been nominated as her executor yet because the will hadn't been probated.

They've been sending packets and stuff for the last two months now, in another month or so I figure we'll have the house foreclosed on, and then I have no where to go other than sleeping in my car or in my restaurant. So this...is kind of a big deal lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:26 am
Is it against the law to sleep in the restaurant? ninja  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Is it against the law to sleep in the restaurant? ninja

....>>
<<
I ain't said nothin', you ain't hurd nothin'.

I doubt it, would be though to wash my hair in the dish sink xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:55 am
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

My grandmother died and her fundage has been tied up for the last five or six months, my uncle got a late start on all of the legal processing, and her accounts were frozen. He and I are business partners who are currently not making a profit, so we are unable to support ourselves off of our business at this time, so when she died we were living in her house.

We've been waiting for this court hearing to have the will probated, so that we could get what's called a letter of testamentary so that we can unlock her assets and have some money and pay off her debts. But like I said, it's been several months so we have debt collectors blowing up our phones, my uncle's car was re-po'd last month (that was fun), we even took out a 5,000.00 loan to just pay off the bills for a while. But the mortgage is the real problem right now, it hasn't been paid in all of this time and no one will talk to us because my uncle hadn't been nominated as her executor yet because the will hadn't been probated.

They've been sending packets and stuff for the last two months now, in another month or so I figure we'll have the house foreclosed on, and then I have no where to go other than sleeping in my car or in my restaurant. So this...is kind of a big deal lol.
(´・_・`) oh my  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:01 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

(´・_・`) oh my

Precisely.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 am
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

(´・_・`) oh my

Precisely.
on an unrelated note, Gaia-sama is dropping in price quite rapidly cuz of its random sale. Meep ou o
On a bit more related note, I hope it all ends up well and you get to keep everything  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

(´・_・`) oh my

Precisely.
on an unrelated note, Gaia-sama is dropping in price quite rapidly cuz of its random sale. Meep ou o
On a bit more related note, I hope it all ends up well and you get to keep everything

That's pretty awesome. o:

Also, thank you. c: I appreciate that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 am
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

(´・_・`) oh my

Precisely.

That's pretty awesome. o:

Also, thank you. c: I appreciate that.
yupyup
So, what about papers now? He got them?  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
yupyup

He has the papers claiming him as the executor of her estate...we can unlock her money now, albeit with a lot of sitting on hold and faxing paperwork. But we can do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 am
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
yupyup

He has the papers claiming him as the executor of her estate...we can unlock her money now, albeit with a lot of sitting on hold and faxing paperwork. But we can do it.
yay! ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
Ok, that's running, but run and get 'er done ou o  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
yupyup

I really like those little character's you're doing by the way. ^^
They're cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 am
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
yupyup

I really like those little character's you're doing by the way. ^^
They're cute.
iPad has a romaji keyboard, and the emotes are a part of it ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:41 am
Im glad its finally all come through, Legal stuff can be such BS.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff