Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 677 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:00 pm
Bukotsu's room is always clean as he is almost never in here, it consists of a very large den for exercises, it partially stands out from other rooms since the room features mostly large tinted glass windows for an incredible view of the school. It only features one set of 2 couches, a coffee table, and a bench-press with complete weight set. His bedroom is very matching, slightly oriental with vibrant and relaxing blues with some bamboo plants around. One full size bed, two dressers, and a bed desk where a lamp is.

Walking through on of the 2 doors from the den, you find his bedroom, there are 3 doors, one leading to his bathroom, which is mostly white and marble. The other leading to his normal sized closet, mostly with his military uniform and several suits, mostly his normal clothing he never wears.

In the third door, leads to an office room, where Bukotsu is found doing his homework, on the computer dealing with his family's business empire, or reading his impressive collection of manga ka.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:00 pm
Opening the door to his room, and dropping his things in the den as he headed to his bedroom. Walking in he took of his 5 day old clothes and jumped in the shower, after cleaning and drying himself, he fit a new set of the same outfit on. He seemed to be getting ready on a date, but he was just going to show Tomoro around. He sort of felt like it was a date, but it wasn't, this fact would keep bugging him all day long. Finally stepping out the door with fresh set of clothes and his hair fixed back to normal he walked to the elevator and stepped out to the student lounge.  

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:14 pm
Bukotsu walked into his dorm dropping his things in and he sat down on his bed. He seemed to not stop thinking about Tomoro, he didn't bother to do anything about it, he would fight for her if he wanted to, but it was something that she wouldn't want. He decided to head into his office room and water the plants. Walking into the room, and the edge of the large window and some on the tables, were hundreds of Blue lotus and hundreds of many other colors.

"I want...to see her again..." Bukotsu said as he began watering them. He moved from one section to another, as each blue lotus he saw in each patch had constantly pained him because he remembered when he offered Tomoro when they met. He was rejected...and he couldn't handle his feelings at all. He decided to head to the greenhouse now, grabbing some clothes and few things in his bag he put on his usual military uniform and headed out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:23 pm
Bukotsu ran in taking off his clothes quickly jumping into the shower, rushing through the process of shampooing, he quickly rinsed, and jumped out. Walking into his bedroom he walked over to the closet and got started with picking an outfit, the usual army combat suit. He fixated his hair with gel, and had it standing up spikey in no time. Wearing a new camo hoody jacket, he walked out and headed towards dance hall.  

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:45 am
On her way to her dorm, Oni had a sudden thought. Taking a detour at the lobby, she arrived in front of Bukotsu's room. It had taken a while to find, since she had never been here before, but she finally found the door on which his name was engraved. She knocked a couple times, but there was no answer.

He's.... not here.... she thought to herself as she reached into her pouch and pulled out a pen and paper. She felt she should at least leave a note to explain her actions:

Hey, Bukotsu.
I'm really sorry that I left you without a word as to my whereabouts. I had wanted some time alone for reflection after our fight with Mr. Tadakatsu. Please tell him that I apologize for being so rude as well. I wanted to at least tell someone what I was planning to do...

I think I may have found a way to recover Tetsuo's body. It has a lot to do with the pendant that I had found in the ancient forest. (If you dont remember, it was the one that had a violent reaction to the church.) According to what I had researched, there are some researchers using the bodies of those with special abilities to create a race of beings to become ultimate weapons. It's a bit much to explain now.

Well, the point Im trying to get to is that I want to go and get Tetsuo's body now. I entrust my precious daggers to you, in order to ensure my return. But I also leave them to you because youre the only one that I trust in this school. Mainly because youre the only one that I had a chance to get to know. So, if I don't return, I trust that you will find a good use for them.

Oni re-read her letter and decided it was finished. She folded the paper and stuck it in between the door and the doorway so that it would stick out at eye-level. She then left her daggers and sheaths at the food of the door. Hopefully, he won't miss it. She then picked up Tetsuo and headed to her own dorm room to prepare for her mission.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:13 pm
((I didnt expect that you would want to come back here so soon; lol sweatdrop ))

Sachi followed Bukotsu to his dorm room. She had never seen this side of the school before and spent much of the time looking around her rather than watching where she was going. Despite her divided attention, she was able to successfully follow Bukotsu to their destination.  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:30 pm
((ehh i guess its because how weird things are for me now?))

Bukotsu led Sachi and Tsuda to his dorm. Walking to the dorm, he opened the door to find a letter that floated into his hands. He opened the letter to read that it was from Oni. He looked down at the floor where the daggers were, he picked them up and set them away.

"Who was the letter from?" Tsuda said as he leaned over to read the letter. Bukotsu folded it up and put it away, "From Oni..." Bukotsu said as he knelt to speak to Sachi,"Looks like we might be meeting Oni," Bukotsu smiled as he patted the young one on the head.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:59 am
Sachi looked at Bukotsu.
"Did she write the letter in your hand? When will we meet her, Bukotsu?" Sachi moved in closer to see if she could get a better look at the letter in his hand.
"Where is she?"  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:01 pm
"I do not know...she won't come for awhile, but she will be coming to us," He said as he walked Sachi into his room. He smiled, "Well, how do you like it?" Bukotsu said as he walked into one room that appeared to be his bedroom. He went through his closet and tried to find Sachi's clothes to change into.

Tsuda walked in, "What a nice room," He said as he took a seat on the couch as he sat cross-legged and meditated slowly. Bukotsu on the other hand, was digging through his closet.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:00 am
Sachi was happy to hear that Oni would be coming back. She had to know more about herself, and she felt that Oni was the only one who could tell her. Unfortunately, all Sachi knew about her was her name and her ability to use wind and daggars.

She followed Bukotsu into the room and watched him sift through clothes for training.

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:47 pm
Bukotsu had been digging through his closet as he pulled out a small box. He opened it and found a small training uniform inside that was exactly Sachi's size. He held it out to her, it still seemed brand new.

"Hows about this?" Bukotsu said holding towards the light as it shown the color. It was a small baby blue suit that was something like a martial arts uniform. Very much like Tsuda's attire, it came with slippers and white pants.

"I thought it was too girly at the time Tsuda gave it to me, but I have other clothes here too that are about your size," Bukotsu said as he pulled out another piece of clothing, there was a grey pair of sweatpants and grey hoody sweatshirt.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:36 pm
Sachi gladly accepted the clothes from Bukotsu.
"Thank you very much, Bukotsu. I'll go change right now!" She bowed and then made her way to the bathroom. In a couple minutes, she made her way out to show off her new attire to everyone. Making her way over to Bukotsu, she held her arms up and turned around.
"How does it look?"  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:52 am
"You look like you're ready to be taught by Tsuda," Bukotsu smiled as he patted her on the head. He then remembered what Oni had mentioned in her letter. His face soon went from a smile to a stern look. He stood up and put the clothes away neatly in his closet.

Closing the door he smiled at Sachi and led her out of his bedroom.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:09 pm
Taking Bukotsu's hand, Sachi prepared herself for what she was about to be taught. She then noticed the serious look that suddenly took over his face. She didn't know what to think at that moment. Would the training be hard for her? Or was Bukotsu worried about something else?

((so where are we going now?))  

Oni_Makibi

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:33 pm
Bukotsu held Sachi by the hand and saw that Tsuda had left them a sticky. He only nodded as he read the note:

In Greenhouse, bring Sachi here to begin her training...

Was all it read as he simply crumpled up the piece of paper. Tossing it away, he smiled to Sachi, "We'll be meeting Tsuda in the greenhouse where I leave my secret stuff laying around on the second floor. Although there were people saying there isnt, there was a large second floor open area where Bukotsu discovered as a new student. He opened the door and led Sach back to teh greenhouse.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff