Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:51 pm
Hi there, I'm pretty new at this guild, but I'm NOT new at Roleplaying, so I figure I should introduce myself! Jade Rotaski, I'm a 29 year old women from the UK who is online almsot everyday and I joined here to see if there were any fresh new people I could RP with =D

Before I go over the list of Fandom's and Pairings I'd be willing to RP I want to lay down a few rules!

RULES AND SPECIFCATIONS!

1) Please make sure you are at LEAST Semi-literate, I understand that not everyone has perfect spelling and I can understand if there are a few mistakes here and they will be forgiven (I am prone to doing it myself) but please, speak English and no L33t Speak!

2) Please make sure you post at least a paragraph per post which is between 4-5 lines long, I really find it disheartening if people post only a few word answers and I find if difficult to continue with the thread if this happens; but I understand if sometimes you have writers block and I shall do my best to rectify it on my end.

3) If you no longer want to participate in an RP with me or you are bored of it; then TELL ME! The amount of times that people have simply stopped talking to me because the RP has grown stale and they haven't told me is not only rude but disheartening. I will understand if you've grown tired of the pairing or the fandom, everyone's tastes change and I have no problems with anyone simply wanting to end and RP if they are tired of it or they feel it had gotten stale.

4)NO Genderbending of Canon characters (The only exception to this is probably Loki, but only because he can change gender at will, its a canon fact), Mpreg, Watersports, Bestiality or Scat <- Those are the main five I simply WILL NOT DO in roleplay, so don't ask me to do them and don't question why I don't want to do them, these are my preferences and if you want someone who does do these things, then look elsewhere. If you don't know what they are? Uhm...Google it if you dare <.<

5) NO OC characters unless specified in the pairing list! I'm really not a fan of pairing OC characters with fanon characters, however if its two OC'S in a fandom universe OR its an original world with original characters (And you've given me a good plot summery and details) then I can make the exception.

6) I am WAY more likely to RP Gay RP's (Mostly Yaoi but sometimes Yuri too) than straight pairings, the story has to be good and the characters detailed to get me interested in it, otherwise I will get bored really easily, I see plenty of straight romance in TV shows and books to not need to RP it.

7) I love all types of RP: Scifi/slave/AU/ High school etc. I also like SOME crossovers, things like Superwholock, Smauglock, Wholock, Superwolf etc are accepted; but if you aren't sure please PM me and ask!

8 ) I WILL RP SEX! Obviously it's against the rules to RP such things on Gaia, but there's nothing against two people RPing sex in the private messaging service here or even over email or Skype! Whichever is best for you =D

9) HAVE FUN! heart

------

FANDOM/PAIRING LIST!

(PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND WILL BE EDITED REGULARLY! IF THERE IS A LINE THROUGH THE TEXT IT MEANS I'M ALREADY IN AN RP OF THAT PARTICULAR THEME!)

CURRENTLY CRAVING: GABRIEL/SAM

heart OR 4laugh = Paring I'd like to play the most! Keep that in mind! ;D

TV SHOWS

Supernatural:

Dean/Castiel heart
Sam/Gabriel heart
Sam/Lucifer
Lucifer/Crowley
OCxOC

Merlin:

Merlin/Arthur heart
Merlin/Gwaine
Merlin/Lancelot
Gwaine/Percivil

Doctor Who:

10th Doctor/The Master heart
11th Doctor/The Master
10th Doctor/Jack Harkness
9th Doctor/Rose

BBC Sherlock:

Sherlock/John heart
Mycroft/Lestrade heart
Moriarty/Moran heart
Lestrade/Molly

Teen Wolf:

Scott/Allison heart
Lydia/Jackson
Erica/Boyd
Derek/Stiles heart

VIDEO GAMES:

Assasins Creed:

Altair/Malik heart
Altair/Kadar
Ezio/Leonardo heart
Cesare/Leonardo
Ezio/Yusef
Shaun/Desmond heart
Desmond/Altair
Demsond/Ezio
OCxOC

Mass Effect (EXCEPT FOR 3!)

Fem!Shepard/Kaiden
Male!Shepard/Kaiden heart
Male!Shepard/Garrus
Fem!Shepard/Garrus heart
Fem! Shepard/Liara
Fem!Shepard/Tali :luv:

Final Fantasy 7:

SephirothxCloud heart
ZackxCloud
ZackxAeris
CidxVincent heart
RenoxRude
RufusxReno heart
RudexTesng

Final Fantasy 8:

SquallxSeifer
SquallxIrvine heart
SeiferxZell
SquallxLaguna

Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice:

Phoenix/Edgeworth heart
Pheonix/Apollo
Klaiver/Apollo heart
Kristoph/Phoenix
Kristoph/Apollo

Devil May Cry:

Dante/Nero (yeah...I don't ship much in DMC)
Dante/MALE OC

Kingdom Hearts:

Axel/Roxas heart
Sora/Riku heart
Zexion/Demyx
Xemnas/Saix
Cloud/Sephiroth heart
Squall/Cloud

Resident Evil series:

ChrisxWesker
LeonxLuis heart
ChrisxLeon

PERSONA Series (3 and 4 only):

Persona 3:
MC (Main character)/Akihiko
Mitsuru/Akihiko heart
MC/Pharos
Akihiko/Shinjiro heart
MC/Aigis

Persona 4:

OCXOC
Yu (Main chracter)/Yosuke heart
Yu/Kanji heart
Yukiko/Chie
Teddie/Yosuke

CARTOONS/ANIME

Digimon:

TaixMatt heart
TaixTK
TKxDavis 4laugh
DavisxKen
IzzyxJoey
KenxTK 4laugh

Ouron High school host club:

TamakixKyouya 4laugh
HoneyXMori 4laugh

Death Note:
LightxL 4laugh
MattxMello 4laugh
NearxRusty spork (Yeah my hate for Near knows no bounds)
LightxMatsuda
LightxMikami

Free! Iwatobi swim club:

ReixNagisa
MakotoxHaruka
RinxNitori
GouxSeijuro

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan):

ErwinxLevi
ReinerxKrista
ArminxEren
JeanxMarco

MOVIES:

Avengers:
TonyXSteve 4laugh
ClintxNatasha
BrucexClint
ThorxLoki 4laugh
StevexCoulson
TonyxJARVIS (YES ITS A GUILTY PLEASURE! DON'T JUDGE MEH!) 4laugh

The Hobbit:
ThorinxBilbo
SmaugxBilbo 4laugh

Star Trek (Movies only!)
Kirk/Spock
Kirk/Bones
Bones/Chekov
Kirk/Khan
Khan/OC (Preferably an asleep member of his crew, yes that can include John from Sherlock if you are into merging those two together :p)

ORGINAL/OC THEMES!

Daily life:

Teacher/Librarian
Teacher/Student
Store owner/customer 4laugh
Bartender/customer
Company CEO/Personal assistiant
Mob boss/underling
Mob boss/slave

Myths and legends:

HumanxDemon
HunterxDemon 4laugh
HumanxVampire
HunterxVampire 4laugh
AngelxDemon
WerewolfxHuman
WerewolfxHunter

Science-Fiction:
AlienxScientist
AIxOwner
AIx Scientist
CyborgxScientist
CyborgxOwner 4laugh
ClonexOriginal
ClonexScientist
ScientistxExperiment

Medieval Times:
PrincexPrince
PrincexKing 4laugh
PrincexServant
PrincexTheif
PrincexKnight

ORIGINAL CHARACTER THREAD!

OC charecter thread!

RP THREAD LIST  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:32 pm
Jade Rotaski

Possibly interested. Information about myself and my role playing, including samples and plot ideas, can be found Here. ^^

Would you be interested in any of the following:

Demon x Human (information about this located Here)
Smallville fandom (Clark x Lex) (if you watched it, that is haha)
Camper x Camp Aid/Worker (found on the first link under the tab labeled 'Current Cravings')(says hetero but I am willing to make it a male-male pairing)
A sort of Titanic-esque role play (upper class x lower class)
Medieval/Fantasy/Commoner x Demon

Underlined = would be my role

Hope we can work something out!

I really would suggest checking out my samples on my page. /: Only because when people first see how I write (whom, by the way, did not look at my samples) they tend to disappear and role plays don't go anywhere. Which, frankly, gets really tiring.

That_Mercenary-

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:00 pm
The titanic role-play actually sounds really interesting o.o I dunno why, maybe the idea of drama and romance while being in immediate danger is really appealing to me right now. (Just so long as it doesn't become a carbon copy of the movie XD) It sounds like a great story to me :3

Camper/Camp worker also sounds like a lot of fun, I imagine a lot can happen in six weeks; lots of sneaky kisses behind the lodges and lingering gazes when they think no one is looking; and I'm totally fine with my character having a girlfriend and having sneaky lingering affections for a guy; I imagine that would cause a ton of drama!

I read through the link you sent and I honestly have no problems with anything you put, it seems simple enough, I don't mind Rping through E-mail if that's what you prefer smile

I would have snapped up the smallville one but its been many many years since I've even watched that show and I fear I would not do the characters justice ^^;;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 pm
Jade Rotaski

Welp. We can do either one of the role plays. The Titanic one I don't have a set plot for, but the Camp one I do along with several scene ideas I'd be willing to share with you. That being said, I'd still be fine with the Titanic one if you think you'd want to do that one more.

Alright. (: Another option to role playing via e-mail (I haven't updated that site in a while) is a private thread I have which I'd be willing to role play through. Either way we role play is fine, it's really up to my partners.

Haha!!! See, that's the problem I've had with wanting to do a fandom of Smallville. I am absolutely in LOVE with Clex pairings, but have had absolutely rotten luck when it comes to finding a Clark to my Lex- either people haven't seen the series, or it has been too long and wouldn't feel up to it. XD Which is fine; however, I have craved the opportunity to play Lex.

On another note, I normally would go for a Destiel role play; however for some reason I'm just not feeling it at the moment. I moved about a year ago and with life getting as hectic as it has, I have neglected keeping up with Supernatural and (much like you and Smallville) would worry about doing the characters a disservice. I would have possibly gone with an AU Dean x Seadak (my demon OC), but you do not do those sort of pairings, which I respect. (:

That_Mercenary-

That_Mercenary-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 pm
Just because.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:47 pm
E-mail is more then fine with me, I literally have an E-mail specifically for these types of Rp's, and I check it at least once a day so no worries about me not replying smile

Well if you already have some ideas in mind for the camp one I'm defiantly up for giving it a try! Do you mind if I make a sort of character profile for it so we have a reference and such?

It's fine, people's tastes change with stuff like that; personally I watched the first three seasons of Supernatural and then stopped watching for four years when Dean got sent to hell, which was probably the dumbest decision ever seen as Cas and Gabriel ended up being my favourite characters XD

Yeahhh I'm not a fan of mixing OC's with canon characters except for very rare exceptions...I''ve had a lot of bad rpers trying to use me to live out their personal mary sue fantasy and it just put me off for the most part...and I kinda just love Destiel too much ^^;;

I don't mind so much if its two original characters within the canon universe and such but most people are picky about that stuff.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:48 pm
*Stares intently at the titanic/destiel crossover and squwees loudly*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 pm
Jade Rotaski

E-mail it is, then. (;

Sounds good. ^^ I don't mind. In fact, I appreciate you doing so. I'll be doing the same and we can send it to one another in a PM, if you'd like. Also, I'll send you scene and character ideas in a PM. (:

I completely understand. I am the same way, honestly. That's why I don't end up agreeing to many fandoms because many just want to use OCs (though, my thing with Seadak and Dean was because I figured it'd really create chaos seeing as he's a different sort of demon that would be a bit of a mystery to the hunters and it's this crazy plot and yada, yada XD).

Glad you liked the picture, haha. I figured I'd try to find a combination considering a Titanic role play was mentioned as well as Destiel, so for shits and grins I thought I'd try to find some sort of fan art that would have something to do with the two. :p

That_Mercenary-

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:16 pm
That_Mercenary-
Jade Rotaski

I'll get to work on it then, I'm already making a thread for all my original characters and I'll link it to original thread post here, just so it's all neat and tidy so you can view it for reference and such.

Yeah especially when they try to be Deans kid or something and its completely out of the blue, granted I can see why it could be plausible but at the same time Dean was taught to be careful so as not to have a string of kids across America while hunting :/ Eh I'm in two minds about it but because if there's no build up to the "Oh I'm your daughter" plot it just feels rushed and then it gets boring.

I love the picture! It's actually one I haven't seen before *_* So cute!

<.< Anyway! I shall get to work on Mr Camp worker! Do you prefer Anime-ish pictures or real life ones?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:24 pm
Jade Rotaski

Alright. ^^

Yeah, that really gets annoying. I just hate it when fandoms get boring. =__= Ruins it for me.

Glad I found it, then!! (:

Real life, pleeeeease.

That_Mercenary-

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:51 pm
~BUMP~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 pm
Jade Rotaski

First off: I'm amazed I've actually FOUND someone who watches all the same shows as me! (HUGE Doctor Who and Supernatural fan here!)

Second: I'm new at Yaoi, but I'd really like to try one of the following:
Merlin/Arthur (as Merlin)
Kirk/Spock (either one)
Human/Demon
Hunter/Vampire
Prince/Prince
Prince/Thief
It's a long list, I know. The ones I didn't specify, I'm fine with either. I am better at shyer characters, but I can handle the bolder ones without utter failure.
I know this post itself isn't very long, but I can be Semi-lit or Literate if I have someone else literate to roleplay with.
I would prefer no sex scenes, mainly because I'm horrible at writing them, and I would also prefer to do this on a thread, as I rarely check my email or skype. If I get bored of the RP (highly unlikely) I'll tell you straight out.

Please consider my request! 3nodding  

watertrainer22

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:50 pm
watertrainer22

Hello there fellow whovian and SPN family member =D *Waves*

I don't mind if your new to Yaoi; everyone has to start somewhere right? :p Hmmm I wouldn't mind doing Kirk/Spock or the Prince/Thief one at the moment, and if you want to skip anything over PG-13 then that's totally fine ^^ and thread RP's are fine with me too

As for the plot? For Kirk/Spock I always liked the ides of an AU where Spock was raised on earth and he and Kirk were rivals as kids and wound up being best friends as they become adults.

For Prince/Thief I like the idea of the prince getting kidnapped but pretty open to ideas for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:55 pm
Jade Rotaski

I like the Prince/Thief one a lot! Maybe the prince is being held ransom, and then some rival gang (Do thieves work in gangs?) attacks, and both the theif and the prince get kidnapped and have to work together to escape? I'm not sure how that'd quite work out... Would you like to be the thief or the prince? Also, would you like to figure this out in PMs?  

watertrainer22

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces