Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
x Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:15 pm
x  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:54 pm
Hello!
I hope you're still interested in role playing with someone!
your ideas are really great sounding and I would love to try one with you. Is there one you really want to do?
And btw I'm so glad you don't mind playing a guy character, I always seem to get stuck being the guy in 1x1 role plays that this is very refreshing.
But I don't mind playing side characters of any gender [:  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:34 pm
UkieeChick

shoot i figured since most of the guilds were dead and there weren't any werewolf x vampire plots that's why there aren't any takers.
3 other people that wanted to do something disappeared off the face of the earth so yeah it's up to you.
#1 is my favorite since i based my ocs off that plot it does require playing a brother and sister though. #2 I've played the hell out of it but i keep the option open you never know.#3 is basically a "horror" rp and possibly the most serious one
and by that i mean i don't have random stuff going on.oh and it's more of a group rp smushed into a 1x1.
#4 i haven't played it long but it one of the shorter rps since it's just the witch and the boy or the witch and the monster.
i haven't tried #5 i redid the story a bit so that's another i wouldn't mind doing.
and finally #6 i've only played it once and that was awhile back so it's a short term rp.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:41 pm
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick

shoot i figured since most of the guilds were dead and there weren't any werewolf x vampire plots that's why there aren't any takers.
3 other people that wanted to do something disappeared off the face of the earth so yeah it's up to you.
#1 is my favorite since i based my ocs off that plot it does require playing a brother and sister though. #2 I've played the hell out of it but i keep the option open you never know.#3 is basically a "horror" rp and possibly the most serious one
and by that i mean i don't have random stuff going on.oh and it's more of a group rp smushed into a 1x1.
#4 i haven't played it long but it one of the shorter rps since it's just the witch and the boy or the witch and the monster.
i haven't tried #5 i redid the story a bit so that's another i wouldn't mind doing.
and finally #6 i've only played it once and that was awhile back so it's a short term rp.

Oh don't worry I'm not the disappearing type!
If am to be off for a while for whatever business I have going on I always let people know ahead of time.
#3 actually sounds very interesting, I have never done a horror type RP so I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.
and #5 is pretty cool too
Which one would be feeling up to the most?  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:23 pm
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick

If am to be off for a while for whatever business I have going on I always let people know ahead of time.
#3 actually sounds very interesting, I have never done a horror type RP so I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Well alot of things are going on with me
I think I ate too much at a festival I was volunteering at, i was supposed to be studying math since i didn't have homework, and I have a sudden urge to finish working on an "pretty boy' oc and use his pictures to attract customers for s shop that was supposed to keep me busy.
I'd actually prefer 5
I'm not sure how horror stories go all i know is that more than half the chars are killed by random events
it's actually a bif depressing but i sometimes have a taste for things like that
Just not today heh if that's ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:29 pm
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick

I think I ate too much at a festival I was volunteering at, i was supposed to be studying math since i didn't have homework, and I have a sudden urge to finish working on an "pretty boy' oc and use his pictures to attract customers for s shop that was supposed to keep me busy.
I'd actually prefer 5
I'm not sure how horror stories go all i know is that more than half the chars are killed by random events
it's actually a bif depressing but i sometimes have a taste for things like that

I'm cool with #5 [:
I'm just craving a fun rp with an awesome person who actually tries to make it good. I understand if you have other things going on, I do too trust me lol but I put in the work into my rps anyhow  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:40 pm
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick

I'd actually prefer 5

I'm cool with #5 [:
I'm just craving a fun rp with an awesome person who actually tries to make it good. I understand if you have other things going on, I do too trust me lol but I put in the work into my rps anyhow

I try my best since rps are good for developing my ocs
I had them for awhile and i find using them rather than the ones you make just for a particular rp better since their wants, likes, and dislikes can effect the plot. But to me it just seems that people just do it to pass the time which is part of my reason but things get bland pretty quickly.The other half is just that i need something fun to do, a few good partners finally gave up and since i've been here for a good 3ish years it was odd to come home with nothing but homework and chores to do.
so do you need a profile skele? I might put something up for my char Jackson to at least tell something about him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:50 pm
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick

I'd actually prefer 5

I'm cool with #5 [:

I had them for awhile and i find using them rather than the ones you make just for a particular rp better since their wants, likes, and dislikes can effect the plot. But to me it just seems that people just do it to pass the time which is part of my reason but things get bland pretty quickly.The other half is just that i need something fun to do, a few good partners finally gave up and since i've been here for a good 3ish years it was odd to come home with nothing but homework and chores to do.
so do you need a profile skele? I might put something up for my char Jackson to at least tell something about him.

I totally get it. I do rps to have something fun to do as well, I like coming home and having a post to respond to [:
Yes! I like making profiles so a profile skele would be great!
So do I have the choice of making me female character the way I want her to be?
Oh thats another thing, I assume my character would be female?  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:02 pm
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick

I'd actually prefer 5

I'm cool with #5 [:

I totally get it. I do rps to have something fun to do as well, I like coming home and having a post to respond to [:

I'm usually I just write a paragraph including the info in
Name:
Age surprised bviously over 20
Skills:
Personality:
Short Bio: optional
Appearance:
Extra info:
Yeah pretty much because i get not many here at least can play tough or mean females ( i'd think it'd be easy)
Oh and i don't know if i mentioned this but pretty much the two are bounty hunters/killers the "different career path Jackson went into that lead into their first seperation was hunting monsters he kept it a secret so __________is oblivious to the existence of supernatural beings for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:27 pm
Bolt BioHazard
"A space patrol commander has fallen from grace onto a strange planet called earth" a news reporter explains as she is being broadcasted on the screen on Commander Delphi's crashed space vehicle.
the officer had an eventful day he was perusing an escaped convict in earth`s solar system until his controls jammed due to interference from stray radio and microwaves coming from earth. He unfortunately crashed on this water balloon of a planet
but the officer has another problem he didn`t consider the crash knocked him out cold and
compared to humans...trees and buildings he was a giant.
________ felt a tremor almost equal to a 6.5 earthquake she was even more nervous to keep the farm in one piece since this was the first time her grandparents left her to her self in 18 years. Worried that the tremors would continue she leaves her quiet farm in search of her sheep dog only to find a giant shoe in her backyard forest connected to an even bigger man
little that ________ knows the officer holds the key to her past.

I thank you for posting this most recent one, because it's the first in a long line of suggestions that's really clicked something on with me. I'm pretty used to creating extra characters of both genders as well, and this idea is calling to me. I'm alright with it being a temporary rp, like you commented earlier, but who knows what we can do with a little brainstorming. If you'd be fine with me, I'd love to talk about it and what you had in mind for the plot.  

Cement Cake

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 pm
Paper Satellite
Bolt BioHazard
"A space patrol commander has fallen from grace onto a strange planet called earth" a news reporter explains as she is being broadcasted on the screen on Commander Delphi's crashed space vehicle.
the officer had an eventful day he was perusing an escaped convict in earth`s solar system until his controls jammed due to interference from stray radio and microwaves coming from earth. He unfortunately crashed on this water balloon of a planet
but the officer has another problem he didn`t consider the crash knocked him out cold and
compared to humans...trees and buildings he was a giant.
________ felt a tremor almost equal to a 6.5 earthquake she was even more nervous to keep the farm in one piece since this was the first time her grandparents left her to her self in 18 years. Worried that the tremors would continue she leaves her quiet farm in search of her sheep dog only to find a giant shoe in her backyard forest connected to an even bigger man
little that ________ knows the officer holds the key to her past.

I thank you for posting this most recent one, because it's the first in a long line of suggestions that's really clicked something on with me. I'm pretty used to creating extra characters of both genders as well, and this idea is calling to me. I'm alright with it being a temporary rp, like you commented earlier, but who knows what we can do with a little brainstorming. If you'd be fine with me, I'd love to talk about it and what you had in mind for the plot.

I'm glad someone is interested in this one
I've been going through a space phase and had been wanting to do something about it. Did you have any questions or anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:47 pm
A few:
1) what's Delphi's approximate size gonna be?
2) Is he gonna stay that size, or does he have shrinking powers?
3) Wanted to discuss what you meant by he's the key to _______'s past.  

Cement Cake

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:50 pm
Paper Satellite
A few:
1) what's Delphi's approximate size gonna be?
2) Is he gonna stay that size, or does he have shrinking powers?
3) Wanted to discuss what you meant by he's the key to _______'s past.

Was waiting for a quote sorry
Delphi's a size shifter which would help since his jurisdiction is a large part of the galaxy. Normally he's 30ft tall (nearly half the size of the iron giant from the movie who was 50ft) but i figured that be too big
his human height would probably be around 6ft.

Well the fugitives alien chick he was chasing was the farm girl's mother, long time ago (forgot what i named her) had relations with a human when she was hiding out on earth. She couldn't really settle down and raise a kid nonetheless one that was half human (she already had a couple of other full fledged ones doing her dirt work till they were arrested) so she left ________ behind on earth.
i only added that bit for some trouble in the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:01 pm
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick

I'd actually prefer 5

I'm cool with #5 [:

Name:
Skills:
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra info:
Yeah pretty much because i get not many here at least can play tough or mean females ( i'd think it'd be easy)
Oh and i don't know if i mentioned this but pretty much the two are bounty hunters/killers the "different career path Jackson went into that lead into their first seperation was hunting monsters he kept it a secret so __________is oblivious to the existence of supernatural beings for now.

Alrighty, I'll type up the character profile. Do you want me to quote you with it in this thread? Or in our rp thread? Or if you prefer pm rp, I'm fine with that too.
And I can play tough/bad a** female characters [: so no worries I think I can do that character some justice
And this idea reminds me of a show I watch called Supernatural, haha  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:20 pm
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard
UkieeChick

I'm cool with #5 [:

Name:
Skills:
Personality:
Appearance:
Extra info:

Alrighty, I'll type up the character profile. Do you want me to quote you with it in this thread? Or in our rp thread? Or if you prefer pm rp, I'm fine with that too.
And I can play tough/bad a** female characters [: so no worries I think I can do that character some justice
And this idea reminds me of a show I watch called Supernatural, haha

in the rp topic thread whatever
for a lack of a better name it's called "reality check"
and i forgot about that show
That's what i could of been watching since i got the kindle full time now.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff