Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Song of Gold (Stalker_Ninja & AsianBro87)(1x1) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm
The Song of Gold

Is a story about two people meeting, one named Jolly Jonas and the other his first companion Terra. These two are from the role play known as the city of treasures. But here is there story on how they met and became friends.

The Location: is Singapore
Town: Dirty Sea
Population: 450

The Song of Gold was there first adventure at sea, rumors tell that a small box holds the secret key to the Aztec temple. Also there is a rumor that the gold brings great power and even immortality. But what there looking for is much much more precious then a coin that brings a curse. To never die to never feel what soft flesh feels. What there after is much greater but the thing is? What could it be?

This is there story.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 pm
The rules are simple

Follow the pirates code
Follow the Terms of service
Be respectful
PG.13
No Cybering
No God Mode
No Killing without permission
No Spamming or advertising - unless in your siggy.

Profiles are found on the role play The City of Treasures.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image
Terra looked around quietly as she moved along the market, invisible. Her mother had just died and she was on her own. She found a likely person to pickpocket and ascended on him quietly. She skillfully slipped her hand into his pocket and was about to take some money.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:17 pm
Jolly Jonas

While handling a bottle of rum in his left hand, he started to dance a bit. Feeling that buzz, he began to sing his little anthem a bit out loud for others to hear, it was Hoist the colors one of the few songs that were not really mention because it was about a group of scallywags being hang by the throat and then killed while dangling from the air. Being who he was he felt something sliding into his pocket and grabbed it quickly looking at a cute lass. Letting go, he held the bag and poured some gold coins and handed them to the lass. "If you needed some money you could've just done it the right way like any lass. You know." as he rocked front to back showing his manly rights.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image She frowned and handed him back his money "no thanks I'd rather steal" She said rather coldly she turned away and became invisible once more.how the hell did he sense me!?She growled and went along her path in the market.She would just have to find another person to steal from.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 pm
Jolly Jonas

Being on his father adventures when he was just a little crew member, he learned how others do it, like steal from others. The way he was taught that people will usually choose the rightful time. He had to understand that sometimes it meant by blood, but when there is a cute lass like that one, he couldn't say no. Handling his gold in his pocket he began to turn, Feeling the weight of the pouch he took some out and tossed it in the streets for those poor bastards. "Drinks on me." as he chuckled, gulping down some old spice rum.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:09 am
User Image
After Terra was far enough from that man she let herself become visible once more. She grumbled to herself then paused as 4 hulking figures stood in front of her"Well, s**t" she said out loud. One of the men, the leader, grabbed her arm "Terra, Terra, Terra. Where is the money your family owes us? She frowned and pulled her arm back "The same place it was last time you asked, and the time before that she said irritated."Tch, we warned you last time about your toneHe and one of the others took her by the arm and led her away. These thugs had cause so many problems that the villagers didn't want to interfere. a little boy ran away and to the pub "Dad!Dad! Terra's fighting Nil and his guys again! The bartender slammed his fist down "Dammit why won't that girl just pay up!"He turned to Jolly "sorry mate, I'll be back in a minute  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:52 am
Jolly Jonas

Sitting the inn, Jonas was drinking up with the poor bastards, originally these are the crew members in the city of treasures. Basically yes they started out as poor bastards on the streets. Abandon by there leader perhaps. Slowly taking a sip of the last drip of rum. He became curious of the situation. Getting up he paid his tip and followed the man out of the inn, but he shrouded himself with a dirty old cloak from one of the poor bastards. "I'll be taking this." as he walked out, sniffing he was about to vomit. Man... had to take this one... oh well. Slowly following the man, he kept his distance until they reached there destination.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:30 pm
Terra was kicked out of the alley, she had taken two of them out. All that was left was Nil and his muscle bound lackey. She ran towards Nil and and jumped on a barrel then flipped over him grabbing him by the chin and used her momentum to fling him into the wall. alrig- she was cut off by the rather large man punching her in the kidneys. She fell and coughed, should have thought that through. .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:43 pm
Jolly Jonas

While following the old man, he used his skills to treasure the feeling of being a shadow, of course this led him following from above, walking on top of the roofs. I wonder... With the water around he used it like a radar, he could hear echoes within the ripples and began to leap to the other roof. He had a feeling something was occurring and so he went before the old man. Chasing the ripples he went from one roof to the other, slowly halting he noticed the sound banging louder and noticed someone being punched in the kidney's. Two large men. Now that's not right. Looking around he got himself ready. But still covered within the cloak, he dove right into the battle, and with his scimitar in his teeth and his musket aimed straight in between he fired off a bullet round to get there attention. With that he took the scimitar from his teeth and began to back hand slashing the tough guy with the back of his blade, pummeling him down to the ground with a great impact of gravity. "Sorry if I'm late, but Nil. You should understand your within my own territory. And here is my crew." as he handed Terra with the musket. "Play along." as he whispered enough for Terra to hear.

((Basically I forgot to tell you within the Dirty Sea district of town, he owns part of it as his own dominated territory, anyone within it must face Jonas alone or with his crew which he hasn't have since the rp.))  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image
She looked at him and took the musket and aimed at Nil. Nil was a thug, but this situation was more than he could handle.
lets go Baum..." Baum nodded and picked up the other two men and walked after his leader. thank you. she said and handed him his musket. Then she sniffed is that you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:13 pm
Jolly Jonas

Getting ready to fight, he held his blade out towards them. But as he watched Nil back off, he and his group left the scene. Slowly sheathing his blade in its buckle he heard Terra speak. "Is that you." Slowly taking back his musket he began to reveal his face as he turned slowly. "The one and only." as he grinned. "We should get going, the old man looked furious as he left. I'm guessing hes looking for you." as Jonas discarded the dark cloak and tossed it in the trash. Slowly sniffing his shirt he swayed away. "And i might need a shower soon." as he chuckled.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image she sighed and turned invisible come with me she grabbed his arm and walked with him to her home. It was small, but it was home. the shower is in the back she said becoming visible again. She sat on the couch and relaxed. Her body was aching.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 pm
Jolly Jonas

Looking at his attire, Jonas was really dirty as dirty can be. He was then pulled along hearing a voice, he could feel his arm being grabbed. Just as a few minutes passed he was led to a door and then was pulled inside as the door shut. He looked around and then noticed Terra in the room. He heard that the shower was in the back. "Thanks.." looking around he walked over to notice a shower room. Slowly taking off his clothing he entered, soaking himself down with warm water, splashing his long hair around he felt refreshed as refreshed could be. Slowly exiting the shower room he was in his clothing, the clothing which he took his time washing and drying. Entering he looked over to Terra. "So whats the deal with Nil? Did you owe him something?"  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:56 pm
User Image she sighed no, at least I don't....the only thing I can think of is that my good for nothing father borrowed money from him. she looked at him and stretched why did you help me? she asked him and sat forward.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff