Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Rise of Thero's (stalker_ninja & AsianBro87 1x1/C/S) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

The Rise of Thero's

3,000 years ago a battle waged against the humans vs gods and goddesses, a mere man appeared holding a blade in his right hand and a shield in his left. He wore the attire of a Knight, shrouding his face he appeared to be a saint or a devil. Wielding the power of light and darkness he fought till the very end, driving the gods and goddesses back to there godly realm. The man who fought these lords was named Thero's. A man who changed destiny. But also created Destruction...

25 years later, Thero's became the devil incarnate, something drove this man to the darkness and which he came out in blackish armor. He wielded a blade in blood and the shield rusted in spikes. Something occurred as he disappeared 5 years ago. Thero's became the lord of destruction, every wake he would appear annihilating all civilization. Wiping out humanity from the faces of this realm. The humans pleaded to the gods and goddesses, but neither of them would respond to there request. Instead they brought forth two of there best soldiers from heaven, in there place these two will be known as watchers. For there destiny is about to unfold.

The Soldiers that descent from heaven

The two soldiers are acolytes, apprentices of the God and Goddess, Athena and Ares. Taught the way of the blade and the spear. They are the new embodiment of heaven and earth. The two were actually humans but half god and goddess blood within them. They were brought to Olympus around the time they became infants. In heaven years, they became wise and steady, strong in body and mind. With lessons each day and each night, To this day this is there test. To see if they have learned anything, not to create war but to watch it. If they are needed they will fight, but only in the name of there masters. Not for the people of this realm.

There mission is quite simple, take down Thero's and return to Olympia along with his sword and shield, to show proof they have defeated him.

With that they might become a god and goddess themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
To Join this rp I will need thy vow

Follow The Terms Of Service
Pg.13
Be honorable and Respectful of each other
Pm me your acceptance I will only accept 1 individual for this rp.
No Cybering - Take this away from Gaia and this rp.
No Killing without permission
No Spamming/Advertising unless its in your siggy
No God Modding I don't care - you follow this.

Profiles will be up soon  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:55 pm
Profile Here

[align=center]╔══════════════╗

[b]PIC[/b]

╚══════════════╝[/align]

[align=center]┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Name
┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit Name Here] ❇[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit Gender Here] ❇[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit Age Here] ❇[/align]
Skills
┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit Skill Here] ❇[/align]
Abilities
┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit Ability Here] ❇[/align]
Weapon
┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit Weapon Here] ❇[/align]
History
┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit History Here] ❇[/align]
Song of Battle
┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit URL Here] ❇[/align]
Gaian Name
┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/align]
[align=center]❇ [Edit Gaian Name Here] ❇[/align]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:11 pm
The Soldiers of Heaven

╔═══════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Name
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ Jonas ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

❇ Male ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

❇ 21 ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Skills
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ OHS Swordsmanship ❇

❇ Provoke ❇

❇ Tank ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Abilities
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ Alliance in Arms ❇

❇ Divine Strike ❇

❇ Heavens Divine Strike ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Weapon
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ Heavens Blade/Shield ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
History
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ Born as a human, trained as a god. Are's always told me that power meant everything, but of course pride and bravery were key to victory. Even though I do sympathize with Athena sometimes. Her methods seem quite diligent and quick, her tactics and her strategies seem perfect. But Are's always tells me that her way of thinking is just for those who laze around and do nothing, Ever since I have learned and lived in Heaven, honing my skills and abilities. I came to a conclusion, if I would become a god, I would need to think like a god. I learned there history there lives and how they became who they are. I studied the names the constellations through books and stars. Zeus was a man of great power, Are's was a man of great ability. These two seem quite the same, but in power they were different. After finding myself being picked to be one of the few to descend to earth. Are's gave me his blade and shield. He told me it was a present, it's power may rival of a god, but once on earth it loses half of its power. But it was enough for my ability to handle. ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Song of Battle
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

It's My Life -Bon Jovi

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Gaian Name
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ AsianBro87 ❇

stalker_ninja
╔══════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Name
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ Rei ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

❇ Female ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

❇ 21 ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Skills
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ singing ❇

❇ battle tactics ❇

❇ Using staffs ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Abilities
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ turns enemies to stone ❇

❇ War cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p733z6aKwMA

❇ Song of Sorrow ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qdcl67H1Jw❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Weapon
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ staff "head of medusa" ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
History
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ I was raised by Athena, kindly guiding my knowledge and using it to help people. Teaching my abilities to me, while I was strong I was never the strongest. I didn't need to be as long as I could make those around me stronger. Sometimes my songs seemed to boost my allies' natural abilities. Other timesmy songs seemed to weaken the enemies. After I finished training, Athena sent me back to the mortals giving me her staff "the head of Medusa" ❇

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Song of Battle
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbLQhzsJG0A

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Gaian Name
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❇ stalker_ninja ❇

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image

The Rise of Thero's

Chapter 1: Descend

Jonas was practicing with Rei in the courtyard, honing his skills he challenged her to a duel. Raising his shield and practice sword into the sky he banged his blade on the shield to grant power of war. "Alright Rei, Let's see if you have learned anything for these past 20 years." as Jonas slid his helmet over his head, he began to get into stance, putting his shield infront of him and his blade behind. "Raise your strength to Are's!" as he did a back handed slash and shot out a strong gust of light towards Rei, attempting to push her back out of the ring.

Are's who was watching stood next to his sister Athena. "It would seem there at it again, dear Athena. I wonder how much they have learned over these past 20 years. Did your disciple learn anything from your laziness teachings?" as Are's chuckled.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

Rei smiled "Of course."She began to sing, she didn't need to be stronger, he just needed to be weaker. She blocked him with her staff as she sang and looked for openings, "Now tell me all about your pain...down to the datail~" She sang to him as she evaded and watched his movements. Athena chuckled, "Just because our style isn't as barbaric as yours, brother, doesn't mean you should take it lightly. "Don't seal it up! your fragile heart is my content~"Rei continued to stay on the defensive for just a bit more.  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image

While fighting Rei he began to have memories flashing from side to side. This must be her ability.. arg.. must think of something. As Jonas started to bang his shield to send echoes. He used that to disrupt some of her music. "Staying on the defensive I see, Athena taught you well." as he started to flip his blade from the back, he struck the ground around him. "But! that won't stop me. Because you and I both share the same pain." as he started to send light from beneath the ground. "If anything I have learned is using time as your ally." as he started to pump his power into the ground more. "Divine Halo!" Suddenly the ground beneath them began to shatter as halo rings began to form around them.

Are's watched and noticed that he wasn't doing anything brutal like? He was using his head. Looking over to Athena. "Did you teach my servant how to become smart?" as he gripped his hands tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image She frowned and backed up "A berserker like you using your head? No matter I can figure a way around this She said and touched her halo, and walked over to Jonas, not run not charged but walked. She was curious about this ability and wasn't quite sure how it worked, but he said they shared pain. She started singing another song, thinking of him as an ally. "I stand here right beside you. Tonight we're fighting for our lives! Let me hear your battle cry~!"

Athena watched interested,
"No, I have not taught you pupil anything, I am curious to see what mine is doing though, that song enhances the power of an ally."  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

"I'm no berserker, but a man who wields his blade for his master. You who sings like a bird chanting its voice like a harp. You are more like a married wife." as he chuckled a bit until he felt his strength began to develop around him. He became stronger in body and mind. "So I see your also one of those support types. This could come in handy." as he took a grip of his blade and began to wield it in his hand once more. "That will be enough for the duel I will give you this win." as he sheathed his blade. "Good match."

Are's became angered. "Throwing a match just because he was given strength by her." as he started show signs of being enraged.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

Rei stood, confused thoroughly. Then she smiled "you knew, didn't you? She chuckled. If the ability he used worked the way she thought it did, then giving him power and having him hurt her arm would have made his right arm useless. Rei was left handed so she would have been fine. She went over to Athena and bowed. "Teacher." Athena smiled "You did well my pupil  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image

"Yes." walking over to his master he knelt down in shame. "I'm sorr-" just as he was, he was forced back hitting the back of his head on the pillar. Are's wasn't too nice to losers. With his fist out you could see the rage of 1,000,000 men behind him giving him the power to strike his own servant down. "You disgrace my power, my teachings and my techniques. Go wash up, you wont be attending the banquet tonight." as he started to walk away in rage. Jonas who was sitting there felt his whole body shatter. He couldn't move a muscle. "Guess i angered the god of war... heh."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image Rei went over to him and sat down beside him "That's not even fair! Zeus ordered everyone to be there. He was going to announce who was going to the mortal plane next.... she sighed as she looked at him and started to sing We are the ones who will never be broken, with our final breath, we'll fight to the death we are soldiers! we are soldiers~ hopefully this would help him regain his strength a little."did you want me to get you some food?"  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image

Sitting feeling his body all in shackles. He noticed Rei sitting beside him. Telling him it wasn't fair. "I must abide to my master." as he started to feel his strength returning. "You didn't have to... and that is alright, you don't need to give me anything." as he started to relax. "You should get on going, the banquet should be starting in a few minutes. I'll be here, watching the stars." as he gave a thumbs up towards Rei.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image"he said you couldn't go to the banquet not thatyou couldn't eat, I'll get Hermes' pupil to steal you something.He owes me anyways. She said firmly,clearly not taking no for an answer. She stood and walked towards the banquet hall.  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:36 pm
Zeus

While handling the banquet all the gods and goddesses made there appearance, of course there students and disciples. Zeus noticed Rei and came over hugging her tightly. "Ah if it isn't Athena's disciple Rei. Ha ha ha it's good to see you here, and you have grown into a beautiful young woman. Hm? Where's Jonas?" as he looked from the left and right side. Ares looked over to Zeus. "He lost, so he's not coming." Zeus looked at Ares and patted him on the back a few times. "Ha ha ha good one, no really where is your apprentice?" Are's wasn't joking. "I see.. strict matters at hand, always the same." Ares sighed. "It's his punishment for losing against a girl." Zeus laughed as thunder began to brighten the room. "A loss is a loss, don't get to angry about it. Hermes, bring me Jonas, I like to have a word with him." Hermes nodded and flew out of the temple.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff