Submit

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:07 pm
Post war-world 3, a story of the world's end.
Pain and misery was all that was left behind in the ashes of war. Ashes and dust being all that remained, the world was nothing but large oceans and extreme tundras and deserts. Global warming and the atomic weapons rapidly affected the planet's weather. In some places everything froze over all the way to the core, while other places turned into deserts or went underwater. All that remained was the inner parts of each continent and the places that are higher up on the land.
The world went into total anarchy as chaos ensues. Many of the people that didn't die because of the war or radiation ended up killing each other during the mass raid war. Times were hard and many went out to be pirates, bounty hunters, or assassins. At this point, the world has already began to be repopulated, but not having as much before. The world gets split into 3 large countries- Netherworld, The Society of Iceburg, and last but not least, No man's land. Each pace being extreme, but no dares enter the No man's land, well, except for the bounty hunters.

The story takes place in the No man's land (commonly known as The Great Tundra), where the bounty-hunter of the name Anima resides. She occasionally goes to the other lands when she has a bounty to turn in.

Send me a message if you're interested in this RP or post it here!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:37 pm
Hey I've never done a yuri rp but the idea seems very interestng and I would like to gve it a shot!  

NastyPlum

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 am
Dirty_ChiChi
Hey I've never done a yuri rp but the idea seems very interestng and I would like to gve it a shot!

Awesome! I also have another person who's interested. So do you think this could be a group RP? There'd be more choices on who coud be paired with who. It'd need to have an even number, though...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:12 am
ShiningStar KiraKira
Dirty_ChiChi

Awesome! I also have another person who's interested. So do you think this could be a group RP? There'd be more choices on who coud be paired with who. It'd need to have an even number, though...

Yes I'm fine with that (: Although I don't really know anyone who could take the other spot.  

NastyPlum

Fey_Of_The_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:30 pm
hello i'm the other person whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:48 pm
xXxBuNnNyxXx

Hello 3nodding  

NastyPlum

Fey_Of_The_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:57 pm
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx

Hello 3nodding

how r you? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:06 pm
xXxBuNnNyxXx
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx

Hello 3nodding

how r you? xp

'm good just getting some homework done and bumming around gaia, you?  

NastyPlum

Fey_Of_The_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:47 pm
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx

Hello 3nodding

how r you? xp

just finished watching white house down the movie, it was really intense, now i'm trying to find an rp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:57 pm
xXxBuNnNyxXx
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx

Hello 3nodding

how r you? xp

just finished watching white house down the movie, it was really intense, now i'm trying to find an rp

I've heard of it a few times before but I haven't seen it myself. I have quite a few rp's going on right now, it's kind of hard to keep track lol.  

NastyPlum

Fey_Of_The_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:08 pm
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx

Hello 3nodding

how r you? xp

I've heard of it a few times before but I haven't seen it myself. I have quite a few rp's going on right now, it's kind of hard to keep track lol.

ya i try not to get involved in too many or i loose track, i find that qouting helps  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:21 pm
xXxBuNnNyxXx
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx
Dirty_ChiChi
xXxBuNnNyxXx

how r you? xp

ya i try not to get involved in too many or i loose track, i find that qouting helps

Yeah it really does! If you don't find an rp and want to start one message me if you want and maybe we can work something out! (  

NastyPlum

NastyPlum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:05 am
ShiningStar KiraKira

Any takers yet? :0  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 am
Dirty_ChiChi
ShiningStar KiraKira

Any takers yet? :0

Not yet... ^^;  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:30 am
Dirty_ChiChi
ShiningStar KiraKira
Dirty_ChiChi

Yes I'm fine with that (: Although I don't really know anyone who could take the other spot.

It would be easier if I knew someone in this guild...  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff