Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 or 2x2. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slap me in the face because you felt like it.
  Slap once
  Slap Twice
  Slap three times
  Legendary Slap
View Results

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 pm
I got some role players that are based on these two subjects. One has to do with 3 hot guys and 1 girl. Or a Romeo and Juliet that has to do with a futuristic battle. Pretty much. But also I'm into battles like history or fantasy. :3 so give me a heads up or slap me in the face in this poll. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 pm
AsianBro87
I got some role players that are based on these two subjects. One has to do with 3 hot guys and 1 girl. Or a Romeo and Juliet that has to do with a futuristic battle. Pretty much. But also I'm into battles like history or fantasy. :3 so give me a heads up or slap me in the face in this poll. :3

The Romeo and Juliet seems kinda interesting, I'd be willing to give it a try if you've got any more info on it  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:26 pm
The Lady Reaper
AsianBro87

The Romeo and Juliet seems kinda interesting, I'd be willing to give it a try if you've got any more info on it

Basically the role play starts at the year of 2013. Basically both industries compete with one of another. And there children are the next in line to control there families business. Juliet is from the futuristic industry. Basically her family is about better vehicles, better transportation and the next thing that can change your life forever. Romeo's family is about the change of the economics and the environment. There more into saving the planet then changing life. So its a political problem. But one day the two meet after escaping from there families all out war. From there they talk about there problems. Which later on escalates that they are the enemy. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm
AsianBro87
The Lady Reaper
AsianBro87

Basically the role play starts at the year of 2013. Basically both industries compete with one of another. And there children are the next in line to control there families business. Juliet is from the futuristic industry. Basically her family is about better vehicles, better transportation and the next thing that can change your life forever. Romeo's family is about the change of the economics and the environment. There more into saving the planet then changing life. So its a political problem. But one day the two meet after escaping from there families all out war. From there they talk about there problems. Which later on escalates that they are the enemy. :3

Ah okay, so you're just adding politics and a futuristic twist to the original story then?  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 pm
Yes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:44 pm
AsianBro87
Yes

Alright, I'm still interested in it if you're willing to do the rp.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:46 pm
Sure. Just let me get it on here. *uses the magical fingers* o 3o  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 pm
Lol okay  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 pm
Your Niece looks adorable. (●´∀`●)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:58 pm
Ha thank you xd She just turned three.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:13 pm
Nice i got a nephew that became a grown man and now goes to his first day at well. 1st grade,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:18 pm
Aww they grow up so quick lol my other niece just started second grade.Kinda weird since she has the same teacher I had ><  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:24 pm
Yeah... ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:29 pm
~Chuckles~ Yup