Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
UGH YES Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink or Green?
  Pink!
  Green!
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 am
I'm getting a new phone today. emotion_yatta
It's military grade, no idea what it is yet actually because my uncle left to go get it. So, it's shock, water, and dust resistant because well, IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, CLUMSY SUMS IT UP PRETTY NICELY.

I bought my last phone like...almost three years ago, and I remember going into the office and being like, "Look lady, I'm interested in as 'free' as you can get me.'

Lol, I literally got my phone for $0.00 after the rebate card came in so needless to say it's kind of...lived a full life to say the least. So I'm excited, I might post a picture later, because I'm a super loser and like to take pictures of EVERYTHING to put on the internet. ; ^;

I've also had my camera for the last couple of days, taking pictures of food for the website for my restaurant.

MEANWHILE, people in my town are crazy.

...I think that's it. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 pm
I also can't decide where I want to go for my birthday.
Not a big deal, since I will be doing whatever it is I do loner style since the boyfriend and I are LDR again and the grandmother has passed away and my uncle will be at the restaurant working on the day I'll be celebrating.

One day early HELL YEEEEEEAH.

It's Thursday.
I will be 22. o:
BIG DEAL YO.

/not  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:14 pm
Won't be 19 until nearly December here  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:15 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Cool beansies.
I was 19 when we bought the restaurant. 3nodding  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:19 pm
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Cool beansies.
nice ou o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:52 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Cool beansies.
nice ou o

Thank you~
How're you feeling today? Hopefully a little bit better!  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:53 pm
EVERYTHING IN THIS STUPID TOWN SHUTS DOWN BETWEEN FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND MONDAY MORNING I SWEAR.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 pm
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Cool beansies.
nice ou o

Thank you~
How're you feeling today? Hopefully a little bit better!
what I need is dinner  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 pm
Citrus Novii

I will be 22. o:

I'm a year older than you? Really??? I thought we were the same age. ...maybe I'm thinking of Ginhi...
Anyways, I'm going to have to remember to say Happy Birthday to you early because Thursday I'll be in Canada. 3nodding Have myself an animation festival to attend.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:54 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

I will be 22. o:

I'm a year older than you? Really??? I thought we were the same age. ...maybe I'm thinking of Ginhi...
Anyways, I'm going to have to remember to say Happy Birthday to you early because Thursday I'll be in Canada. 3nodding Have myself an animation festival to attend.

Lol really.
Everyone in this guild is older than me except for Lianna. c:

That sounds exciting! o:
Take pictues, and post them on facebook, and tag me in one of them so I can look at them!

NOTICE THESE ARE NOT REQUESTS, BUT DEMANDS.
Please? emotion_c8  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:25 am
I havent really done birthdays for years. Usually on my birthday I try and do things for other people. Like giveaways on gaia. For my last birthday I took my parents out for dinner (although they did pay). And that was my entire birthday.

Thanks for the updates ^_^.

I have a oldschool nokia....but I cant use it atm because I lost the charger...and well places dont tend to carry those sorts of chargers anymore. Since I dont really use it for anything other than a alarm anyways Im not looking at replacing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:49 am
Sagebomb
I havent really done birthdays for years. Usually on my birthday I try and do things for other people. Like giveaways on gaia. For my last birthday I took my parents out for dinner (although they did pay). And that was my entire birthday.

Thanks for the updates ^_^.

I have a oldschool nokia....but I cant use it atm because I lost the charger...and well places dont tend to carry those sorts of chargers anymore. Since I dont really use it for anything other than a alarm anyways Im not looking at replacing it.

Yeah, my birthdays haven't ever really been a big deal. It's always just been me and my grandmother and she would make me a sugar free cake that I wouldn't eat because our oven doesn't bake for s**t, and pester me about what I wanted even though I'm a practical gift person and never needed anything other than socks and stuff. xD

But yeah, this one's going to be a little hard for me. So I'm either going to go toooooooooo A or B, since I like being outside and the restaurant is dead again because of school starting and there's no real chance of me getting called in to cheer myself up. ^_^
Go look at nature and try not to be the palest person on the face of the planet stuff like that.

Sounds like your birthday is nice, srsly. 3nodding
Very low key~

...Just how OLD SCHOOL is this Nokia, Sage?
xD
I go through phones like most people go through paper towels. Because I'm clumsy, and at the restaurant the one I have now I've duck taped and put foam padding on it because if it falls and turns off it's off for a LOOOONG time, and that's my primary business line so no phone, no calls to my suppliers, employees, gonk 7554-10,000

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:00 am
Citrus Novii

Yeah, my birthdays haven't ever really been a big deal. It's always just been me and my grandmother and she would make me a sugar free cake that I wouldn't eat because our oven doesn't bake for s**t, and pester me about what I wanted even though I'm a practical gift person and never needed anything other than socks and stuff. xD

But yeah, this one's going to be a little hard for me. So I'm either going to go toooooooooo A or B, since I like being outside and the restaurant is dead again because of school starting and there's no real chance of me getting called in to cheer myself up. ^_^
Go look at nature and try not to be the palest person on the face of the planet stuff like that.

Very low key~

xD
I go through phones like most people go through paper towels. Because I'm clumsy, and at the restaurant the one I have now I've duck taped and put foam padding on it because if it falls and turns off it's off for a LOOOONG time, and that's my primary business line so no phone, no calls to my suppliers, employees, gonk 7554-10,000

Dunno the past several years I have only gotten gifts from my mum, and usually its a clothes voucher.

I remember you sharing longhorns, enchanted rock looks like its got some really good hiking.

Yeah Im a low key kinda person

I think this is the model of my phone. I mean its new enough to have internet...but not new enough that the net is worth using on it.

yeah I dont really need to ever do stuff on phones since every thing I do I can usually take care of online.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Very low key~

xD

Dunno the past several years I have only gotten gifts from my mum, and usually its a clothes voucher.

I remember you sharing longhorns, enchanted rock looks like its got some really good hiking.

I think this is the model of my phone. I mean its new enough to have internet...but not new enough that the net is worth using on it.

yeah I dont really need to ever do stuff on phones since every thing I do I can usually take care of online.

Clothes are the best gifts ever xD
Hands down.

It's kind of going to depend on how hot it's going to be that day. It's SUPPOSED to be 93F, which means it will probably be closer to 98F.

I have similar . I try to Gaia on this thing but it's really a very small phone, and the internet well, it's difficult lol. I do most of my stuff online through it though, or on the slowest computer in the world at work.
I have this morning off though so peh~ This is the one I'm getting. o:

7555-10,000

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:15 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Very low key~

xD

Clothes are the best gifts ever xD
Hands down.

It's kind of going to depend on how hot it's going to be that day. It's SUPPOSED to be 93F, which means it will probably be closer to 98F.

I have similar . I try to Gaia on this thing but it's really a very small phone, and the internet well, it's difficult lol. I do most of my stuff online through it though, or on the slowest computer in the world at work.
I have this morning off though so peh~ This is the one I'm getting. o:

7555-10,000

Clothes vouchers are great, because then you can even choose the cloths.

thats fair enough. Its getting much cooler here, so heats not really a issue. We are starting to have highs in the 60s.

XD nice. Yeah I got my lappy in 2009 but it was pretty high spec then so its still doing okay. Even though I do kinda want to look to upgrade XD  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff