Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Hot sauces. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like "super" hot food
  No way
  Indifferent.
  love it
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:42 am
Are you a fan? I love spicy stuff. There was one kind that I had been wanting to try for ages and then a couple weeks ago I happened to come across some in a store.

Blairs ultra death

Im not sure if this is the hottest sauce Ive tried, (I feel Ive had hotter), but it is up there. I like to have a drop of this straight every now and again just to get the mad kick. But it does say you shouldnt use without dilution. I got most people here to try it, though I few wont go near it. The vast majority of people who tried it couldnt handle it (tears and such). Though a couple people were okay with it.

It has a hot kinda acidic vinegary taste to it, with just a little hint of sweetness. It does mix well with things though. Like a couple drops in some ranch makes a amazing spread/dip.

So any of you guys love the hot stuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 am
sagebomb

You could say I'm a fan, yes.
I love all of these. emotion_drool
Our hot sauce collection here is something I'm extremely proud of.

EDIT: That sauce looks beast BTW  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:57 am
Citrus Novii

Nice. How is daves insanity? Its another one I have been wanting to try. Though it seems to be a bit random on the scoville reports (anywhere between 50k - 250k scovilles with around 60ish being the common mark?). But Ive heard good things. (BUD is ~1.1m)

I dont really have a collection, I just get one thing, try it. And when it gets low try and find something else.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Nice. How is daves insanity? Its another one I have been wanting to try. Though it seems to be a bit random on the scoville reports (anywhere between 50k - 250k scovilles with around 60ish being the common mark?). But Ive heard good things. (BUD is ~1.1m)

I dont really have a collection, I just get one thing, try it. And when it gets low try and find something else.

It's kinda eh. It's not my favorite just because it doesn't have much flavor.
I handled it fairly well, turned my face red but the rush went away after like 20 minutes.

I had a great experience with that sauce though lol.
We have this super creeps customer who came in with his woman one day, and was trying to macho it up by saying how he could handle hot stuff like champ right? My uncle was all, "That insanity there, my niece tried it and said it was okay."

SO THE DUDE, he like pours some into a SOUP SPOON and just downed it, his face turned bright red, he started hiccuping, and ran to the bathroom and threw up. rofl  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:09 pm
Citrus Novii

I handled it fairly well, turned my face red but the rush went away after like 20 minutes.

We have this super creeps customer who came in with his woman one day, and was trying to macho it up by saying how he could handle hot stuff like champ right? My uncle was all, "That insanity there, my niece tried it and said it was okay."

SO THE DUDE, he like pours some into a SOUP SPOON and just downed it, his face turned bright red, he started hiccuping, and ran to the bathroom and threw up. rofl

Edited DUD to BUD since I was refferencing my sauce.

XD Im pretty sure I could macho it up to that. Though I dont like to brag, but I can take on a hot challenge. Like I pointed out that insanity sauce is at least 10x cooler in general than BUD. And I can do a teaspoon of BUD with essentially no response in my face. I mean sure it burns, but I like the burn. I am also really good at faking away feeling pain. So when I injure myself I tend to just straight face it as well.

I did the Buffalo wild wings challenge

http://www.fromaway.com/observations/the-blazin-wing-challenge-at-buffalo-wild-wings-a-photostory

Where I got a free shirt (this was back in 09). They really talked the challenge up. But I did it easily, that was only a 300k sauce anyways XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:46 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Edited DUD to BUD since I was refferencing my sauce.

XD Im pretty sure I could macho it up to that. Though I dont like to brag, but I can take on a hot challenge. Like I pointed out that insanity sauce is at least 10x cooler in general than BUD. And I can do a teaspoon of BUD with essentially no response in my face. I mean sure it burns, but I like the burn. I am also really good at faking away feeling pain. So when I injure myself I tend to just straight face it as well.

I did the Buffalo wild wings challenge

http://www.fromaway.com/observations/the-blazin-wing-challenge-at-buffalo-wild-wings-a-photostory

Where I got a free shirt (this was back in 09). They really talked the challenge up. But I did it easily, that was only a 300k sauce anyways XD

Heat wise I think I could totally do that. For much of the same reason, but I don't think I could do it in that time limit for anything. xD

One must savor the flavor!
I am just that corny.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 pm
Citrus Novii

Heat wise I think I could totally do that. For much of the same reason, but I don't think I could do it in that time limit for anything. xD

I am just that corny.

Nah in the wings challenge time is fine...thier hottest sauce has a pretty dirty taste, not one worth savoring. Like you can make sauce that hot and still have flavour. But it takes a lot of skill, and since they only use the sauce for the challenge they arent really looking for flavour.

I agree. I love a sauce that burns, but it needs to burn with flavour.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:32 pm
Spiciness and me don't get along. >.<  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:47 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Spiciness and me don't get along. >.<

Seems a lot of people are that way. Tis okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:01 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I am just that corny.

Nah in the wings challenge time is fine...thier hottest sauce has a pretty dirty taste, not one worth savoring. Like you can make sauce that hot and still have flavour. But it takes a lot of skill, and since they only use the sauce for the challenge they arent really looking for flavour.

I agree. I love a sauce that burns, but it needs to burn with flavour.

makes sense I just am not of the mind that hot is better than tasty.
I cAN imagine the lingering heartburn though....ugh  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:05 pm
Citrus Novii

I like the feel alive of the burn (Its kinda like a adrenalin rush...and Im kinda a fan of that). But I believe that taste is important too, and a balance must be met. Hot just for the sake of hot is fine for one off challenges. But if its for eating I want it to taste good too.

The ultra sauce s definitly best when mixed with other stuff. Aka not just poured on top but blended.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:28 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I like the feel alive of the burn (Its kinda like a adrenalin rush...and Im kinda a fan of that). But I believe that taste is important too, and a balance must be met. Hot just for the sake of hot is fine for one off challenges. But if its for eating I want it to taste good too.

The ultra sauce s definitly best when mixed with other stuff. Aka not just poured on top but blended.

^_^ Sounds like a plan.

My favorite is more tropic flavors for sure, with like pineapples and bananas and stuff, I ESPECIALLY love spicy jerk sauce. That's the best. My favorite hot sauce right now is Pickapepper Mango sauce. 3nodding
Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can find that Blairs stuff around here before I order it, and see if it kills me.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

^_^ Sounds like a plan.

My favorite is more tropic flavors for sure, with like pineapples and bananas and stuff, I ESPECIALLY love spicy jerk sauce. That's the best. My favorite hot sauce right now is Pickapepper Mango sauce. 3nodding
Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can find that Blairs stuff around here before I order it, and see if it kills me.

Nice, Im not really a fan of overly sweet sauces, unless on very specific foods.

http://extremefood.com/Death-Sauce/

Blairs has a death range from sweet death to ultra death. Basically the aim to meet most spice peoples needs within that range. I got my bottle from Bass Pros if that helps. Let me know if you do try it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:50 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

^_^ Sounds like a plan.

Nice, Im not really a fan of overly sweet sauces, unless on very specific foods.

http://extremefood.com/Death-Sauce/

Blairs has a death range from sweet death to ultra death. Basically the aim to meet most spice peoples needs within that range. I got my bottle from Bass Pros if that helps. Let me know if you do try it.

Ultra....death.
I'll video a reaction and if it ends up being hilarious, I'll share it, otherwise, I'll just make a funny post. :3  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm
Citrus Novii

Ultra....death.
I'll video a reaction and if it ends up being hilarious, I'll share it, otherwise, I'll just make a funny post. :3

Ultradeath the highest form of death.

They do make hotter things, but at that level they are no longer sauces, but instead are extcracts.

sounds good.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces