Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Kraven's Roleplay Search, Update and New Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image

Hello Everyone, Here where it starts. Im in my 20s and am looking for a creative female who would be willing to start an adventure with me. I enjoy sharing the plot with someone instead of it being one sided. Im also a bit of a night owl, goes hand in hand with working part time nightshift.

Requests
1 to 2 paragraphs replies with a preference Anime or other high detailed artwork
For you to be active and fun. I can play males or females or other if the story calls for it. Im not very use to playing submissive roles which is why I enjoy trying them. smile

Le Rules
I dont have limits but I will respect yours.
I can do Double Characters if the plot demands it or if we can decide on just one.
I enjoy muti leveled plots, something with a bit of action, drama and romance.
Modern Role plays are okay as long as they have an interesting or fantasy type spin on it. Normal modern day life is boring. Pm Me "Blood Moon." If your interested.

Role Play ideas
I enjoy most video games, comic or anime based plots. I love the worlds they are exciting and interesting. Generally like to use Original characters but can I do Cannon if the pairing makes sense.
"!" Means its the character I prefer to use if its on both then I could play either or.
Pairings!
-AnthroX Anthro! (semi beastly folks in some setting we can work on.)

-Herox Vilgilante! (Any character who stands for justice and ideals, and partnered with a cold or ruthless character who prizes results over beliefs.)

-Symbote!Xhost! (IE like samson and Filla from skullgirls Or venom to Eddie brock from marvel are some examples)

-Prisoner!x Capter!

-Fightclub champion! x Hostess

-Inmate! x guard
Fandoms -Really like to do Ocs in fandoms or cannon pairings

VideoGames
Borderlands (+have plot ideas)
Darksiders(+have plot ideals)
Doom3
Resident Evil (+have plot ideals)
Prince of Persia
League of Legend
Saints row
Warframe (have plot ideas)
Wolf Among Us
Halo
Mass Effect (have plot ideals)
TvShows/Movies/Books
Walking Dead
Supernatural
Teenwolf (really like this one)
Pokemon
Generator Rex
Ben10
Riddick
Firefly
Spartacus
Eragon
Anime/Comics
Marvel
Dc
Gantz
Deadman Wonderland
Tokyo Ghouls
FairyTail
Gurren Lagann
S-cry-ed

User Image
Settings!
Contacts!
Pm Me or use one of my contacts to hit me up. Have the title Midnight so I know you read all this.
Aim:Kraven8888
User Image+  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:44 pm
le bump  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:52 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:12 am
bump!  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:01 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Krav3n88
bump

W-Where have you been all my life!?

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:25 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 pm
bump  

Krav3n88

Lorelei_989

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:08 pm
My names Lorelei. I love to RP, but I haven't done much of it lately. I'm a bisexual literate roleplayer. My posts can be anywhere between 2-3 decent sized paragraphs or 3-4 smaller ones. I'm okay with playing both male and female characters with both male and female characters, however, that does not mean that I will do yaoi.

I'm a big lover of romance-type roleplays. I just seem to get more into those and my posts get more detailed and interesting. I can provide character biographies upon request, otherwise, I can just jump into the roleplay. I'm also good with playing up to 3 different characters. If there are to be any X rated moments in our roleplay, I'll do just enough to get the point across, but I will not go into all out detail.

I would like any partners I have to be able to post at least 2-3 paragraph responses to help keep the roleplay as interesting and detailed as we can. I prefer to roleplay in PMs just because they are easier to keep track of, and I can do as many roleplays as I want without confusing myself (or my partner).

I'm online at least once a day, so you can expect frequent replies from me. If you are interested in doing a possible roleplay with me, send me a PM or reply to this post. I look forward to roleplaying with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:21 pm
i sent you a reply smile and bump  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:17 pm
bump  

Krav3n88

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:05 pm
bump