Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~My Apprentice~ (closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:31 am
Mi kakunin atama

Name: Sakura Kaito
~Young priestess~
Bio: Sakura is a kind, loving young woman, training to be a priestess in the countryside. Most of her duties are to tend to the gardens and shrines and help the high priestess with her duties occasionally as well. She is an orphan who never met her parents, but sometimes she has flashbacks of her mother when she looks at sakura trees.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:10 pm
Name: Hakuro
Bio: Hakuro is the older priestess. she is young but is very strong is the balance of the spiritual presences that can sometimes overtake the temple. she keeps her eyes covered with a special bandage and is always seen in the main temple. playing her instrument or praying
Marina Elemento.

Yakusoku Hime

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:21 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura knelt down in the garden and began watering some of the lovely flowers that bloomed around the sakura trees. Pink blossoms fell from the branches and into her long chestnut brown hair as she leaned down the water the plants. She watched the water fall onto the petals, humming a little prayer song to herself as she did so. Her singing voice was very light and calm, like the sound of wind chimes. The sun was slowly rising up, casting a yellow glow over the temple, setting a beautiful scene that she just adored.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:24 pm
Hakuro was in the middle of the temple with her eyes closed. her bow rested at her right side and a small candle resting in between her legs. she had her eyes closed and her head leaned back sending a very silent prayer to the gods and goddess that were watching over at that very moment. she could hear the sound of Sakura watering some of the flowers and she smiled a little bit. She was happy that she had such a young priestess to help her. she wasn't blind or anything. it was just she was on the weaker side of the spirtual so she needed as much help as possible
Marina Elemento.

Yakusoku Hime

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:55 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura finished watering the garden and sat down on the cobblestones, letting her skin get washed with the fresh sunshine. She then said a quick prayer that helped settle the spirits in the garden and revive everything around it. When a calm air settled over everything, she opened her eyes and smiled, getting slowly to her feet. She then turned back to the temple, walking so silently it was as if she was gliding across the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:58 pm
Hakuro blinked a couple times as her eyes opened up. the prayer was disrupted by someone coming into the temple an she glanced up but sighed in soft relief. "I was afraid, it was that villager again. he's always trying to talk me out of doing this." Hakuro said her voice sounding broken and very tired. she had been up since the break of dawn. praticing for the festival that was coming up
Marina Elemento.

Yakusoku Hime

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:16 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura approached Hakuro hesitantly and knelt down next to her, a bit of hair falling in front of her face. "I apologize for scaring you. If I may ask, why was he trying to talk you out of it?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side. She couldn't imagine why anyone would want to prevent this woman from doing her duties as priestess; it wasn't fathomable. "I checked on you because I was worried. I don't want you tiring yourself out too much." She added, touching Hakuro's hand with a soft smile. She sometimes believed the woman overworked herself too much, even if the festival was slowly approaching.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:30 pm
Hakuro smiled softly as she listened to the younger priestess voice sensing the worry and a bit of distress in her voice. Hakuro smiled as she rested her hand over the girls and squeezed it. "I suppose i am over working myself a bit too much. he is just worried that i won't have time to find someone to fall in love with and someone who could produce a heir for my family. as you know. me being the last one in my family once this is over." Hakuro sighed as she shook her head
Marina Elemento.

Yakusoku Hime

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:58 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura smiled at the gentle reassuring touch of the woman's hand. Her skin was always so soft, yet strong at the same time. "Oh," she replied, her face falling when she remembered. "What do you mean once this is over?" There was still worry in her eyes; she couldn't break Hakuro's gaze.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:00 pm
Hakuro sighed softly. "I won't be a priestess forever. we are not immortal and we can not live too long." Hakuro said standing up and walking over to the small stream and cupped her hand and dipped into the water it began to glow as it purified
Marina Elemento.

Yakusoku Hime

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:32 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura nodded, staring down at the ground for a moment before following her out to the stream. She watched as the water was purified and she smiled. "I know that we don't have forever, but I'm just glad that it is now and you are here with me. We've had the best of times." Her eyes sparkled in the golden morning sunlight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:38 pm
Hakuro sighed softly the tension in her shoulder could be seen as each of her muscles tensed up. "I'm glad your my apprentice. the others one think i'm losing control of who i am, like a darkness is surrounding me." Hakuro said tensing up and glanced towards the temple. the mark on her neck had began to glow as if some spirit was troubled in a lot of pain. "Something wrong." Hakuro said her voice a bit pain filled
Marina Elemento.

Yakusoku Hime

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:41 pm
Mi kakunin atama

As she spoke, Sakura could see her shoulders tensing up and she crept behind her, beginning to massage her muscles. "You shouldn't worry what they think of you. You are not being consumed by any darkness that I can see," she said reassuringly, but her eyes went to the glow on her neck and her hands dropped to her sides. "What? What is it?" She looked at the temple, her eyes filling back with worry and defense.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:43 pm
Hakuro frowned for a moment. thanks to her being gifted with a special sort of sight. she could see a spirit of a young man running through the area. he seemed to be getting tortured by someone."Their a spirit here from what i can tell and he's been tortured by something or some thing." Hakuro said her voice soft as she watched them
Marina Elemento.

Yakusoku Hime

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:07 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura looked in the direction she was looking, but since she lacked the special sight, she could not see what Hakuro saw. But as she explained, she could feel her body tense up a little more in nervousness. "What should we do?" she said, her voice just above a whisper, careful not to be too loud. That was something she was good at: being quiet.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff